Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4966

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:19:48 PM

what usecase u talking about?...

Bitsend uses it's own coin to move funds on a blockchain correct? Ergo if another coin is going to send funds with bitsend then they first have to be converted to bitsend coin, correct?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

Bitsend uses it's own coin to move funds on a blockchain correct? Ergo if another coin is going to send funds with bitsend then they first have to be converted to bitsend coin, correct?

that not what happens at noblepay

u have a noblepay onlinewallet which can hold coins in each supported currency
in backend noblepay will run normal headless wallets of that coins that interact with its mobile webwallet platform

now when u utilize a coin balance in a way that need value conversion then this conversion will be done by the noblepay plattform

example u want to pay a € bill with bitsend via SEPA transaction

then noblepay will calculate how much bitsend needed for that amount of €
reduce ur bitsend balance and create the € SEPA transaction towards the target bank account

how noblepay convert the bitsend towards € in detail is not full transparent but u will see that the conversion rates are very fair

just think about noblepay as if it would be something like paypal

in paypal too u can have multiple currencies ( $ and € for example)
and it can also on the fly convert them allow u pay a $ bill with ur € balance

noblepay could do the same just with crypto currency balamce u have in ur noblepay mobile wallet

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:31:32 PM

now when u utilize a coin balance in a way that need value conversion then this conversion will be done by the noblepay plattform

reduce ur bitsend balance and create the € SEPA transaction towards the target bank account

This is exactly what I said and asked so I have no clue why your saying it doesn't work that way.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:52:43 PM

This is exactly what I said and asked so I have no clue why your saying it doesn't work that way.

u asked how a NXT asset get send over bitsend chain and i said it dont.......

How does a nxt asset get sent through the bitsend chain? does it get sold and converted first?
anyway if u understand it now everything is fine

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:57:18 PM

u asked how a NXT asset get send over bitsend chain and i said it dont.......

How does a nxt asset get sent through the bitsend chain? does it get sold and converted first?
anyway if u understand it now everything is fine

Thanks for the answers. Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:30:07 PM

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 12:26:48 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 12:44:06 PM by cryptonit

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

i hope we get NOXT and NOBLE be part there too

MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:07:18 AM

I can see OKCash in the wallet !! (thumbs up)
When will it be ready to use?

Thanks!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:14:01 PM

Thanks!

if its in wallet i think u can use it
just buy a giftcard and select okcash as payment methode

MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:05:18 AM

Thanks!

I already tried, and is not yet possible, hence why I came here to write back and made the question, are you one of the Noble app devs?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 08:47:32 AM by Rofo

Thanks!

I already tried, and is not yet possible, hence why I came here to write back and made the question, are you one of the Noble app devs?

It's in-app. This time tomorrow the amounts will generate correctly.

Edit: Minor patch v0.2.3 uploaded now - full support for OKCash and minor fixes

v0.2.3
- Updated SDK and dependencies
- OKCash (OK) support fully enabled
- Issues with conversion rates and displays fixed

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:24:24 PM

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

i hope we get NOXT and NOBLE be part there too

i would be happy and its jus two steps away for any serious developer:

1) Read this to know, what you are joining:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitcoinsulting/internet-of-coins-blockchain-federation-protocol-content-from-my-talk-to-andreas-antonopolous

2) follow the link on the bottom of the article and join

have fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:38:14 PM

more and more people keep asking in DMD thread what is this blockchain federation
what is launching today

and how will the future be

and i just said:

@cryptonit - I must admit I haven't followed the "Federated Blockchains" initiative and what is it all about?  I have looked over their posts but I am still confused what the benefit is to Diamond.  Can you please elaborate or point me in the right direction to read up on it?

Thanks - pokeytex

long story short its a series of projects that several blockchain communities create together

today some local bitcoin alternative will launch that have also room for altcoins and we DMD Diamond are in from day one

but thats just a little piece and not even using "Federated Blockchains" technology (it runs on normal web infrastructure)

in future we will see many more services and apps released that via "Federated Blockchains" can be used by many coins

and then this will use technology that interconnect coins via a new since over 3 years in development API solution

"internet of coins" and "Federated Blockchains Initative" cooperate to make this happen

more details u can find here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.0

i really belive that this path of cooperation
and create things of value for all participants
is what will be the success factor for blockchain federation

people are sick of coins come and go within months
teams with anonymous people who disapear into the shadows they came from after sell their premine and break all their promises

and here they see a bunch of coins that are different
real people with real names no premine/ICO traps

real people
real participation
real projects
real communities

real path to success!

i hope noxt/noble devs and communities will join the family soon
we use noblepay together and we provide ya access to our projects too
the door is open
friendly faces will welcome you

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:53:08 PM

here in austria and other parts of central europe
the christkind (christus-child) bring the presents

may yours be generous too

happy xmas!

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

Happy New Year all.

What's the current status of this project? It has been too long since a proper update
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

Happy New Year all.

What's the current status of this project? It has been too long since a proper update

There are going to be a number of major changes to the app in the second 2 weeks of this month. With Parse shutting down it forces a migration and rebuild of back-end functionality - will be moving to Azure and elsewhere. This will be the second app. I've done it to so there won't be any major hiccups with the move.

Otherwise it's running any orders and looking for more coins for addition. A more modern and attractive version 0.3 will help with that for the coming year.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

Happy New Year all.

There are going to be a number of major changes to the app in the second 2 weeks of this month. With Parse shutting down it forces a migration and rebuild of back-end functionality - will be moving to Azure and elsewhere. This will be the second app. I've done it to so there won't be any major hiccups with the move.

Otherwise it's running any orders and looking for more coins for addition. A more modern and attractive version 0.3 will help with that for the coming year.
Is there a good website or newsletter we can refer people to that quickly explains the app and makes for a quick sales pitch in getting them interested in the app? Something that spells out exactly what steps need to be taken to get added?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

Happy New Year all.

Is there a good website or newsletter we can refer people to that quickly explains the app and makes for a quick sales pitch in getting them interested in the app? Something that spells out exactly what steps need to be taken to get added?

https://www.noblemovement.com/

Greetz
Steve
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Thanks rofo Smiley
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

Haven't been here in a while to be honest, but it is nice to see that this project is still moving along. Noblemovement website looks slick as well!

Any plans to increase the adoption rate?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: