Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:54:51 PM

A free domain shouldn't be used simply because it is unprofessional and is also caught by spam filters on services as malicious. A paid TLD is best.

Ah I see.
Well like I said, as soon as I get my first $10 in BTC i'll go ahead and get a decent domain and hosting.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:10:28 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 07:21:14 PM by yvesp110

As a faucet user I wanted to put up a post and hopefully I can get some clarification and some answers from both faucet users/owners and the admin of faucetbox. I am not a faucet owner and am in no way affiliated with any either.

There's a few things I have noticed when using various faucets over the last year or so. I have seen all kind of underhand tactics from faucet owners that I don't believe is good at all.

1) Hiding claim buttons/ having fake claim buttons or disguising them to trick users into clicking on adds.

i see this over and over again. Where is the logic in this? Less people will claim a prize but if it takes a user longer to find a claim button or they are tricked with false claim buttons, I for one will find the correct claim button click on it and not click any adds because of the time that has been wasted finding the claim button. I also will not continue to support the faucet. Its counter productive and sleazy to do this.

2) Using unfavourable time consuming captcha for the user.

As user I find it really frustrating when I have to wait 30 seconds for each faucet to complete captcha. This coupled with the really annoying 'are you human captcha where you have to put the basketball through the hoop or the tools in the toolbox. Its not the process of completing the captcha that is the problem for me, its how long it takes for it to register. I have had countless captcha thrown back at me saying 'incorrect captcha'. The only way to reduce this is to wait 20-30 seconds after I have completed captcha and it still fails 25% of the time here also. Again any faucet which wastes my time like this. I do not click adds. So YOU LOSE.

3) Faucets that do not indicate they are insufficient in funds.

Again very annoying to complete a captcha only to find insufficient funds, where is does not indicate when first visiting the faucet. Really annoying especially when you've had about 3 incorrect captcha's thrown back at you before hand when you have indeed entered it correctly. Obviously faucet owners do this so that they get free clicks and don't have to pay out claims.

When is it going to be understood that the more time you waste of the faucet users the more likely that less adds will be clicked and they probably won't support your faucet anymore in the process. Greed will get you nowhere in the long term, it just gives faucets a bad rep.

When I visit a faucet and everything is simply laid out I will click 3 maybe 4 adds because that faucet owner is honest and they deserve all that support. They will be able to pay higher payments to users and will be the preferred choice for users to visit. Win/win for the user/owner.

My recommendation to faucetbox owner... demonstrate a high standard and don't let any of these 'greedy and scammy faucets' on your payment system in the first place. Faucetbox will then be known for its integrity and users will trust that any faucet you have on your books are legitimate. Faucets that use any kind of misleading and underhand tactics to trick the user should be banned.

This faucet (which is a direct link, not a referral) pays high and makes things quick and easy for the user and in turn they pay well too. A great example to all other faucets out there.

http://bitcoinker.com/

Lets clean up the faucets so every wins in the longrun....

Kind Regards,

Has a faucet owner I agree with you on alot of points but some I dont

1. All faucets should shouw the balance so no one click for nothing
2. getting fake get reward button should be gone
3. making people look for the claim button grr should be banished

I dont agree

1. faucet owners are allowed to use the captcha they want so u dont like it live with it I myself use solve media has they pay us ( but I agree fake wrong captcha wow this is ignorant scammers)
2. Has for captcha taking long time it can be ur net slow or the server is getting alot of traffic and by the way it takes at least a ggood 20 seconds for adsense to get good rpm so u either live witth it we also need the revenue to give some out and not adsense and most ads dont pay instant we have to wait for payments.  remember we give u something for free stop complain on that side
2 Pople keep saying make ur faucet this way that way I click so many ads yeah right I had lots complain in support and when I check country no click from there so don't think we are idiots we know where traffic comes from and where we get the clicks analytics gives us all

Remember we give u those free coins u dont like it move on alot do click ads and they know more profit comes into the faucet the more we will give out we dont have to offer this free service but we do

yvesp110

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:13:16 PM

That part about certain faucets changing things once they are approved... Do you ban them indefinitely?

That depends. If we believe that the owner tries to trick us or if he repeatedly does the same thing, we ban him. However if we're not sure that owner's intentions are bad, we do give him a chance or two. Quite often we see that taking faucet down from the list is enough and the owner starts playing nicely.

Where do i directly report things to?

There's a report button next to every faucet on your list: https://faucetbox.com/list (the exclamation mark). You can also send an email directly to support@faucetbox.com. Just make sure you include the name and URL of faucet.

Ok, thats useful to know. What if you were to take a deposit that is held aside from each faucet that registers with you. And have a three strike rule and the deposit is taken. If they have something to lose then maybe they would think twice about changing things. This way you would get less scammy faucets with bad intentions wanting to sign up with you in the first place... I don't see why an owner would have a problem with this if they were legit. If they stopped their faucet at anytime, you could return the deposit thereafter...

Kind Regards,

Then everyone will move to Paytoshi, Xapo and others.

I disagree on the paytoshi has u say but is my own experience Xapo and direct I got some faucets there.  Yes ur new faucet is great u were lucky u say that cause u had 3 strikes and Kazaldur was nice to relist u and yes u did come on long way but they should look into ways of keeping those scammy faucets out
yvesp110

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:24:14 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 11:28:18 PM by yvesp110

Sent my Faucet for approval  Grin
They are approving fast now, I just changed my rewards and I got approved really fast Cheesy

Nice! I'll update here with my Faucet once I get approved Smiley

Approved! Yay!

Check it out here: WaterBTC
Why do you have free domain? I can provide you .com domain for 4$ in BTC.
What is so bad about a free domain?

I also dont know whats so wrong about it
They are approving fast now, I just changed my rewards and I got approved really fast Cheesy

Approved! Yay!

Like I said in my Faucet thread, I want to start the faucet "without" a investment (of course I had to load my wallet before hand) but when I get some cash the first think I will do is move on to a decent hosting and domain.
I might just contact you, thanks!

not to rain on your bubble but a .com domain at $4 u want find it that is either a banned domain he has on multilple ad server or something else not recommended. or a sub of his own domain wow worst.  cheapest i got was .info or free .com with a hosting price   and sub domains i got free with my domain if that is what he offers well u will not be able to register with most adserver using a sub from a domain especially if already registered with them.  sorry nano but r u starting again trying screw them hope not
nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:07:20 AM

Approved! Yay!

Approved! Yay!

Like I said in my Faucet thread, I want to start the faucet "without" a investment (of course I had to load my wallet before hand) but when I get some cash the first think I will do is move on to a decent hosting and domain.

not to rain on your bubble but a .com domain at $4 u want find it that is either a banned domain he has on multilple ad server or something else not recommended. or a sub of his own domain wow worst.  cheapest i got was .info or free .com with a hosting price   and sub domains i got free with my domain if that is what he offers well u will not be able to register with most adserver using a sub from a domain especially if already registered with them.  sorry nano but r u starting again trying screw them hope not
WTF? You can think what you want, domains will be registered with GoDaddy.
BitcoinStriker

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:38:43 AM

Sent my Faucet for approval  Grin

Approved! Yay!

Sent my Faucet for approval  Grin

Approved! Yay!

WTF? You can think what you want, domains will be registered with GoDaddy.

Indeed! I got my first .com domain for $2.5 per year, like 6 months ago.

Hello.
yvesp110

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:57:59 AM

either u 2 or smoking some real good weed or ur full of shit cause a .com on godady right now goes for 14.99Cnd so ur either stone or bunch of scammers  I got lots sites registered and no way to get a .com for $4 per yr unless nano ur such a scammer and do it 4$ per month has i know u would be waht u do a scammer once a scammer always a scammer
 took out ur site from my rotator i see u still trying scam people ur just an ass wonder why Kazuldur gave u benefit ot doubt plus ur new site reported to bitmedia  has u are owner of previous site scammer advertisers like me also since u will always scam
yvesp110

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:15:49 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 02:27:39 AM by yvesp110

Nano ur back at ur shitty tricks ur faucet is dirty filled with popups and giving virus yes http://winbitcoin.space/ is filled with popups ùi hope if u were listed Kazaldur took u down and down for good this time u said u were going clean ur not ur the same ass that just came vback online  pllus ur one of those fucks who dont show ur balance caus u want clicks and ur virus man u better watch it u put a nasty virus in my pc i am gonna hunt u down with the law

so ur fucked u got a report on way with adsense on ur account ur blockked from bbitmedia and u reapplied and got reinstated but sent them msg i take donwn my ad if they keep u a scammerand now u scam people here and put nasty virus popupss in ur faucet ur just an ass to the community asshole

Kitty molly puting viruses in other computers is punishable by law and ur on the radar now u cried said u were a newbie u damn well know what ur doing ur just a scammer and ttrying tho thief wallets and more
yvesp110

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:30:15 AM

Kazaldur ,,, u said Nano had 3 strikes lol wow he cam with another faucet I damn well hope u nevet list it cause this one is natier then all others he did he has virus in there accessing ur pc root and all he knows what he is doing he is a thief and scammer
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:44:58 AM

This guy is just an idiot, I do not know why, but I want to punch his face so much.

- PopUps are on my faucet, and what? It's my faucet, I can do what I want to.
- Virus is maybe there from these PopUps, so it's not my virus and I'm not scamming. It's your problem you got it to your pc, you can use adblock  Wink
- I'm going first with every deal here, because I'm just a "member" and not very trusted. There's no way I can scam. You fool.
- I'm not using AdSense, because in my country we have to pay taxes from receiving money from AdSense. I'm not banned.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:29:18 AM

Kazaldur ,,, u said Nano had 3 strikes lol wow he cam with another faucet I damn well hope u nevet list it cause this one is natier then all others he did he has virus in there accessing ur pc root and all he knows what he is doing he is a thief and scammer

Well... he got lucky. I've banned his previous account from the list, so he created a new one and got approved by my coworker.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:30:41 AM

This guy is just an idiot, I do not know why, but I want to punch his face so much.

- PopUps are on my faucet, and what? It's my faucet, I can do what I want to.
- Virus is maybe there from these PopUps, so it's not my virus and I'm not scamming. It's your problem you got it to your pc, you can use adblock  Wink
- I'm going first with every deal here, because I'm just a "member" and not very trusted. There's no way I can scam. You fool.
- I'm not using AdSense, because in my country we have to pay taxes from receiving money from AdSense. I'm not banned.
 yvesp110 is an idiot this guy was saying my Xapo faucet is a scam also ... saying the solve media is asking for him to pay the faucet...i think he's a methhead!!! or just stupid.  i sent like 5 posts to moderation on this guy just today !!!!  anyway i checked your faucet it's cute  i like cats
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:31:56 AM

Well... he got lucky. I've banned his previous account from the list, so he created a new one and got approved by my coworker.
I removed my faucet from your list before I added PopUp, so no worry Smiley
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:41:44 AM

I removed my faucet from your list before I added PopUp, so no worry Smiley

Yup, seen that. Thanks.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:51:41 AM

Im going to look into this faucet script made by Raphael M. to see what i can come up with of why they are getting hacked... anyone have a script from him?? and I'll get back to you about it
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:12:27 PM

Is it possible to block claims from a few addresses? Thanks  Cheesy
BitcoinStriker

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:26:43 PM

With some PHP code I think its possible.
Here is a vague example:
if BTC_ADRESS = THEADRESSYOUWANTTOBLOCK then {
  do_nothing_code_here;
} else {
  do the normal code here;
}

I think it should be something like that

Hello.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:01:38 PM

With some PHP code I think its possible.
Here is a vague example:
if BTC_ADRESS = THEADRESSYOUWANTTOBLOCK then {
  do_nothing_code_here;
} else {
  do the normal code here;
}

I think it should be something like that

Is it possible to integrate this script into wordpress? I mean have the script become a wordpress tab while working with wordpress on creating other pages?

I tried accessing myadminphp to look at hte database structure here but identifications are required how exactly can we integrate this into wordpress?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:25:46 PM

Code:
$blockedAddresses = array('ADD', 'ADDRESSES', 'HERE');

if(in_array($_POST['address'], $blockedAddresses)){
     die('No claim for you');
}
Put this at line 1142 in the main index.php.

Is it possible to integrate this script into wordpress? I mean have the script become a wordpress tab while working with wordpress on creating other pages?

I tried accessing myadminphp to look at hte database structure here but identifications are required how exactly can we integrate this into wordpress?
What do you mean, the faucet script?
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:31:58 PM

Code:
$blockedAddresses = array('ADD', 'ADDRESSES', 'HERE');

if(in_array($_POST['address'], $blockedAddresses)){
     die('No claim for you');
}
Put this at line 1142 in the main index.php.

What do you mean, the faucet script?

For example bitcoinaliens.com they probably have a custom script but the website looks more like a blog built in wordpress with sidebars header ect...

Is it possible to have the faucet working as a tab on wordpress while the other pages can be built via a wordpress theme?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: