Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:42:05 PM

faucetbox is the best, i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:10:03 PM

Is it possible to block claims from a few addresses? Thanks  Cheesy
Code:
$blockedAddresses = array('ADD', 'ADDRESSES', 'HERE');

if(in_array($_POST['address'], $blockedAddresses)){
     die('No claim for you');
}
Put this at line 1142 in the main index.php.

Is it possible to integrate this script into wordpress? I mean have the script become a wordpress tab while working with wordpress on creating other pages?

I tried accessing myadminphp to look at hte database structure here but identifications are required how exactly can we integrate this into wordpress?
What do you mean, the faucet script?

For example bitcoinaliens.com they probably have a custom script but the website looks more like a blog built in wordpress with sidebars header ect...

Is it possible to have the faucet working as a tab on wordpress while the other pages can be built via a wordpress theme?

Its possible, create a normal wordpress website then integrate the faucet.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:21:23 PM

Is it possible to block claims from a few addresses? Thanks  Cheesy
Code:

die('No claim for you');
}

Is it possible to integrate this script into wordpress? I mean have the script become a wordpress tab while working with wordpress on creating other pages?

I tried accessing myadminphp to look at hte database structure here but identifications are required how exactly can we integrate this into wordpress?

For example bitcoinaliens.com they probably have a custom script but the website looks more like a blog built in wordpress with sidebars header ect...

Is it possible to have the faucet working as a tab on wordpress while the other pages can be built via a wordpress theme?

How exactly this process is done?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:25:50 PM

I very rarely use Wordpress (by that I've never used it), but you could look into Wordpress Pages or just put a full page iframe with your faucet inside.
Though the latter is probably quite unprofessional.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:01:50 PM

This guy is just an idiot, I do not know why, but I want to punch his face so much.

- PopUps are on my faucet, and what? It's my faucet, I can do what I want to.
- Virus is maybe there from these PopUps, so it's not my virus and I'm not scamming. It's your problem you got it to your pc, you can use adblock  Wink
- I'm going first with every deal here, because I'm just a "member" and not very trusted. There's no way I can scam. You fool.
- I'm not using AdSense, because in my country we have to pay taxes from receiving money from AdSense. I'm not banned.
 yvesp110 is an idiot this guy was saying my Xapo faucet is a scam also ... saying the solve media is asking for him to pay the faucet...i think he's a methhead!!! or just stupid.  i sent like 5 posts to moderation on this guy just today !!!!  anyway i checked your faucet it's cute  i like cats

first of all ur discusion about ur xapo is not welcomed here this is faucetbox and ur faucet what i said u get paid all time i tried to claimed by solvemediaaand never got paid i did not say i was paying what i said u use people to make money of of it and dont pay so get a life talk about ur screw up xapo in different thread
 ur most like likey a scammer like nano

and is disrestpectful u just try to announce ur faucet or how ur an asshole in a faucetbox when ur talking about other paying provider

ur faucet pays out 1 out of 10 times so pretty much a damn scamm
yvesp110

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:03:28 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 10:18:55 PM by yvesp110

Is it possible to block claims from a few addresses? Thanks  Cheesy

hehe u can is easy but why give u free info

plus i think i can give few people ways to bot ur faucet so fast make ur head spins  keep scamming
yvesp110

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:10:43 PM

Why should anyone help u out ur not listed on faucetbox has u said urself u like to use virus infected popups just to fill ur pockeckets and screw up the users u should be banned from whole community with ur nasty ways

try put in adsense u said not banned u will get traffic but no pay they got all pics fraude u tried and bitmedia also asswipe dont fuck with someone who advertise i protect my advertisement on my other businesses and sites

lol not willing pay taxes on ur adsense revenue means ur just a thief a crrok and scammer if u were a businessman u would know there is also expense u can put in when u file ur income taxe but no ur just a scammer for big bucks

I pay my taxes on adsense cause got some business in usa also so i pay it and i know what i got to do and is not scamming users getting few satoshis ur just an ass nano that should be banned everywhere
nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:19:23 PM

Code:

die('No claim for you');
}

Are you talking about something like this http://moonbitcoin.science ?
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:20:53 AM

Code:

die('No claim for you');
}

More like bitcoinaliens.com they use bloging theme which have a faucet in it. I will try and see if I can find some way to have it integrated in wordpress as a tab or maybe as a subdomain possibly
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:29:19 AM

Nano admited he dont care users and he admited he has popups with virus in then he say they r not from them lol he can put in his code has replacement he just dont care all he cares is filling his pockets he shit on users he admited it in saying it he knows pop ups with virus and dont bother him why people keep trying help a scammer like that and why Faucetbox just dont plain bann him THAT IS BIGGEST Q OF THE DAY

No he is not listed but at least speculate on this site u dont support him and stop his API keep his funds give it to users he scammed let him go paytoshi and other ways who cares a scammer
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:43:08 AM

Code:

die('No claim for you');
}

More like bitcoinaliens.com they use bloging theme which have a faucet in it. I will try and see if I can find some way to have it integrated in wordpress as a tab or maybe as a subdomain possibly

If I was u I would not fuck with private stuff from bitcoinalien I am sure they want authorise u to use it they pay money for it u better contact them first do ha u wish but am sure Daniel Alien want take it sitting down the money he puts in the community and u try help a scammer with his script

no dummy Daniel Alien is not real name i know it and i want share it but that guy is too good in community to try fucking with for a scammer like nano
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:17:52 AM

yvesp110 - I'm sorry, but I must ask you to stop spamming so much in this thread. Nano-btc is a scammer, we all know that, I've banned his second account on FaucetBOX.com, end of the story. Really, you've written like 20 posts already about him, that's enough.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:26:40 AM

yvesp110 - I'm sorry, but I must ask you to stop spamming so much in this thread. Nano-btc is a scammer, we all know that, I've banned his second account on FaucetBOX.com, end of the story. Really, you've written like 20 posts already about him, that's enough.

yeah right why u let him scamm on this thread then get a mod to ban him from a thread where we dont want scammers and ban hi api key  take funds keep it give it too poor people if u say he is a scammer u got ways to stop his api ur the guy who can do it then prove u dont support scammer like him  has long his api is active i will write more to protect people and when he his allowed to post here to scam wow so u tell honest faucet owner shut up let nano scam on faucetbox nice going Kazaldur
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:45:59 AM

Mods can't ban people from posting in threads, and I doubt that they would. Kazuldur has already said he has banned nano's accounts. I believe he is doing all he can.

To be honest, you're being more of a nuisance in this thread than nano is at the moment.
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:47:32 AM

This guy is just an idiot, I do not know why, but I want to punch his face so much.

- PopUps are on my faucet, and what? It's my faucet, I can do what I want to.
- Virus is maybe there from these PopUps, so it's not my virus and I'm not scamming. It's your problem you got it to your pc, you can use adblock  Wink
- I'm going first with every deal here, because I'm just a "member" and not very trusted. There's no way I can scam. You fool.
- I'm not using AdSense, because in my country we have to pay taxes from receiving money from AdSense. I'm not banned.
 yvesp110 is an idiot this guy was saying my Xapo faucet is a scam also ... saying the solve media is asking for him to pay the faucet...i think he's a methhead!!! or just stupid.  i sent like 5 posts to moderation on this guy just today !!!!  anyway i checked your faucet it's cute  i like cats

you like nano-btc cat cause ur his ass ur scamming people with him he writes 1000 satoshi sent and only 1 sent lol and ur faucet on xapo send 0 u like his ass fag
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:48:57 AM

Mods can't ban people from posting in threads, and I doubt that they would. Kazuldur has already said he has banned nano's accounts. I believe he is doing all he can.

To be honest, you're being more of a nuisance in this thread than nano is at the moment.

well at leat trying people from getting scammed by him none of u want to stop him u keep feeding him scripts

bann his account mmmm his api still working so not banned when u ban an api it stop working i aint stupid i was not born yesterday
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:53:11 AM

His API is still working because he makes a new account. Faucetbox cannot do anything to stop that.

Also, the scripts that I post are to help anyone that wants a basic script like that. This is why I post them publicly instead of PMing him.
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:56:16 AM

His API is still working because he makes a new account. Faucetbox cannot do anything to stop that.

Also, the scripts that I post are to help anyone that wants a basic script like that. This is why I post them publicly instead of PMing him.

welll read he said he banned his new account  whichis http://winbitcoin.space/  anyway i may be nuisance but i dont sell script tha t work for a bit the scew everything else and i protect people from scammers

wow i paid u for mine and they dont work like they should why i am not using them i did not post it but cvalling me nuissance i see i can post now
nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:57:24 AM

welll read he said he banned his new account  whichis http://winbitcoin.space/  anyway i may be nuisance but i dont sell script tha t work for a bit the scew everything else and i protect people from scammers
Well, probably you are an idiot, because he banned my account = I can't get to the FaucetBOX list.
yvesp110

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:02:12 AM

welll read he said he banned his new account  whichis http://winbitcoin.space/  anyway i may be nuisance but i dont sell script tha t work for a bit the scew everything else and i protect people from scammers
Well, probably you are an idiot, because he banned my account = I can't get to the FaucetBOX list.

no faucetbox owners are idiot if they dont know how to ban ur api and ban ur ip lol not me means they 100% support scammers
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: