Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

We’re glad to announce FaucetBOX.com - a new transaction provider for faucets.

If you want to create a faucet for a cryptocurrency, look nowhere else. We are the best micropayment cache out there. Fast, reliable, with no ads on the website, but with a reasonable deposit fee - after all, you don’t want us to disappear after a few months because we wouldn’t have money for maintaining our services, right?

Why are we the best? For a faucet owner:
  • you can register your faucet through the website and activate it immediately, no need for us to accept it,
  • you get an API key automatically,
  • your deposits are being confirmed automatically as well,
  • and if you use our API the right way, coins will be sent to your users instantly.

We provide ready-to-go scripts, faucet packages (with nice customisable templates) and many complex statistics (graphs and so on).

For users:
  • we are using a secure connection,
  • you don’t need to register (in fact, you can’t!),
  • we accept only coin addresses to maintain your privacy,
  • your account is created automatically when you use a faucet.
Why is such service needed? If you are a user of faucets and want to get a payout quicker, you have to use a website like ours where you can collect your coins and accumulate them. Then, when you reach the minimal payout (unless you delay it), you will get your coins - automatically.

Everything is also explained in our FAQ page, but if you have a problem, reach out to our Support.

PS Some people say that we take fees when withdrawing to users. That’s not true, we only take 5% fee from faucet owner on deposits, so that we can pay network fees when we withdraw to users.

You approved my faucet - I edited the description from 'TEST' to a tagline that looked a bit catchier and it went back to pending.

Now my faucet has been rejected for 'annoying ads'. I literally purchased the same script being run on about 6+ faucets currently.

What sort of flip-flopping is this?

http://www.thefaucetrunner.com/faucet/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:03:31 PM

We’re glad to announce FaucetBOX.com - a new transaction provider for faucets.

If you want to create a faucet for a cryptocurrency, look nowhere else. We are the best micropayment cache out there. Fast, reliable, with no ads on the website, but with a reasonable deposit fee - after all, you don’t want us to disappear after a few months because we wouldn’t have money for maintaining our services, right?

Why are we the best? For a faucet owner:
  • you can register your faucet through the website and activate it immediately, no need for us to accept it,
  • you get an API key automatically,
  • your deposits are being confirmed automatically as well,
  • and if you use our API the right way, coins will be sent to your users instantly.

We provide ready-to-go scripts, faucet packages (with nice customisable templates) and many complex statistics (graphs and so on).

For users:
  • we are using a secure connection,
  • you don’t need to register (in fact, you can’t!),
  • we accept only coin addresses to maintain your privacy,
  • your account is created automatically when you use a faucet.
Why is such service needed? If you are a user of faucets and want to get a payout quicker, you have to use a website like ours where you can collect your coins and accumulate them. Then, when you reach the minimal payout (unless you delay it), you will get your coins - automatically.

Everything is also explained in our FAQ page, but if you have a problem, reach out to our Support.

PS Some people say that we take fees when withdrawing to users. That’s not true, we only take 5% fee from faucet owner on deposits, so that we can pay network fees when we withdraw to users.

You approved my faucet - I edited the description from 'TEST' to a tagline that looked a bit catchier and it went back to pending.

Now my faucet has been rejected for 'annoying ads'. I literally purchased the same script being run on about 6+ faucets currently.

Awesome faucet, but I can't enter my usual faucetbox address :/ It says "not a valid bitcoin address" I don't think faucetbox not approving for their faucet list would affect this would it?
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:41:37 PM

Hmmm...I sometimes copy and paste an invisible space

Make sure there's no blank space at the beginning or end!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:40:28 AM

Anyone here knows how to add extra texts and links like this
It wil be much appreciated because i asked a person, he knows and told me to tip him before he tells. So, please don't ask for money

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:33:33 AM

Check your email.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:56:23 AM

But I have another issue. Sometimes (when under heavy load) FaucetBox (CloudFlare) returns 522 (timeout) but actually sends the amount. Sometimes it returns 522 and does not send the amount. Since in this situation I'm not deduction the amount a user having 10000 satoshi could wait when FaucetBox become sluggish (this happens 5-10 times a day for 2-3 minutes) and try to cashout multiple times taking 20~100k.

I suppose I'll have to disable the cashout for 5 minutes for all users once I get error.

I confirm that we're experiencing random locks in database and we still haven't found the cause. However we're working on that and I expect to have it fixed by the end of next week.

maybe this could give some ideas regarding bot spotting
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2717599/defeating-a-poker-bot

just please dont kill if not Smiley

Well, there are some things that we could do, but to be honest there's no way to prevent faucet bots entirely, so it's all about making it as hard as possible. We'll research on that more when we deal with some more important issues, like preventing random people from changing the threshold and performance issues Smiley

Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:05:57 PM

It wil be much appreciated because i asked a person, he knows and told me to tip him before he tells. So, please don't ask for money

Maybe Kazuldur should answer it in Better way

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:59:34 PM

But I have another issue. Sometimes (when under heavy load) FaucetBox (CloudFlare) returns 522 (timeout) but actually sends the amount. Sometimes it returns 522 and does not send the amount. Since in this situation I'm not deduction the amount a user having 10000 satoshi could wait when FaucetBox become sluggish (this happens 5-10 times a day for 2-3 minutes) and try to cashout multiple times taking 20~100k.

I suppose I'll have to disable the cashout for 5 minutes for all users once I get error.

I confirm that we're experiencing random locks in database and we still haven't found the cause. However we're working on that and I expect to have it fixed by the end of next week.

maybe this could give some ideas regarding bot spotting
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2717599/defeating-a-poker-bot

just please dont kill if not Smiley

Well, there are some things that we could do, but to be honest there's no way to prevent faucet bots entirely, so it's all about making it as hard as possible. We'll research on that more when we deal with some more important issues, like preventing random people from changing the threshold and performance issues Smiley

For the bot issue if you change something in your script so we can use 2 captcha system like solvemedia and are you human I know the latest bot dont go throught it since i seen some faucet on the bot list mine was one of them and those I saw using 2 captcha u do the solve media then u have to do are you human those faucets are not on the list
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:42:16 PM

Go to line 1205 in index.php.
$data['paid'] = '<div class="alert alert-success">'.htmlspecialchars($reward).' '.$unit.' + '.htmlspecialchars($refbalance).' '.$unit.' for referrals was sent to <a target="_blank" href="https://faucetbox.com/check/'.rawurlencode(trim($_POST["address"])).'">your FaucetBOX.com address</a>.<br><a href = "LINK">PUT WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE</a></div>';
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:45:41 AM

$data['paid'] = '<div class="alert alert-success">'.htmlspecialchars($reward).' '.$unit.' + '.htmlspecialchars($refbalance).' '.$unit.' for referrals was sent to <a target="_blank" href="https://faucetbox.com/check/'.rawurlencode(trim($_POST["address"])).'">your FaucetBOX.com address</a>.<br><a href = "LINK">PUT WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE</a></div>';

Thanks buddy. Just found this on that file. I will add some links and useful texts there.

Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:44:02 PM

That is not Working

stepunk

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Monkey

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:02:52 PM

I was checking my google analytics and I noticed that a good amount of visits are coming from some "weird" browsers.
Can it be connected with bots?! Anybody has experience with it?

Those browsers are:
YaBrowser (about 7% of the visits)
MRCHROME (2%)
Maxthon (0.6%)
and very small percentage of Iron, YA, HggH PhantomJS Screenshoter, Nichrome

I never saw any of them in Google Analytics stats for other "normal" websites...
Should I be concerned and try to block them?

http://bitcoinmonkey.org - BTC / LTC / DOGE curated faucet lists
duid88

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:38:59 PM

maentenis always  Grin
stepunk

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Monkey

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:39:55 PM

maentenis always  Grin
?

http://bitcoinmonkey.org - BTC / LTC / DOGE curated faucet lists
duid88

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:52:37 PM

yup eror like this

"Hello! We're temporarily in maintenance mode. We probably should be back up in about 10 minutes. If we're not, check Bitcointalk, maybe we've posted some info there. "

Sad
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:38:42 PM

I was checking my google analytics and I noticed that a good amount of visits are coming from some "weird" browsers.
Can it be connected with bots?! Anybody has experience with it?

Those browsers are:
YaBrowser (about 7% of the visits)
MRCHROME (2%)
Maxthon (0.6%)
and very small percentage of Iron, YA, HggH PhantomJS Screenshoter, Nichrome

I never saw any of them in Google Analytics stats for other "normal" websites...
Should I be concerned and try to block them?

YaBrowser, MRCHROME, Maxthon, Iron, Ya and Nichrome most likely aren't bots.
PhantomJS is some kind of a bot, but not necessarily a faucet bot, rather some kind of a crawler.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:48:06 PM

wondering why it takes so long for a faucet to be listed when it has been approved.  Yes for sure gonna say maybe broken no payment in last 5hrs since it is not listed it is a LTC faucet.  I was about to make few more BTC ones but now makes me wonder if it takes a week to be on the lit I may look on other places
BitcoinsBest

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:50:19 PM

Just launched a new faucetbox faucet!  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987016.0

Applied to be listed in the list and rotator.  Wink
ambitlons

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:48:56 AM

Where can we go to get different themes ?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:37:02 AM

Where can we go to get different themes ?

You can get basic themes by going to admin panel but if you want to get better themes, you will have to hire someone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: