Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
LandofBitcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:59:33 AM

The faucetbox script uses "Bootstrap" (A great newer and easier way to use html)

You can learn more about bootstrap at:

http://startbootstrap.com/

http://getbootstrap.com/examples/theme/ (Basic examples of some bootstrap... just right click on the page and click "view source" to see the raw code for all the components. )

Once you learn basic bootstrap, you will be able to edit the faucetbox script allot faster and easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchz

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:01:21 AM

@Kazuldur

Please read this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950116.0

Says he is using Faucet box for payments, in fact no one gets paid at all.

Ask him for an explanation, if not satisfied boot him.

Facts?
http://sembia.org/stats.php

"Withdrawals" is all doge paid on faucetbox. 104K doge Today. 74K doge yesterday
Similar data is on faucetbox databases, so dont make such claims about my faucet.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:40:19 AM

@Kazuldur

Please read this thread.

Facts?
http://sembia.org/stats.php

"Withdrawals" is all doge paid on faucetbox. 104K doge Today. 74K doge yesterday
Similar data is on faucetbox databases, so dont make such claims about my faucet.

read what the admin wrote just lower your cashout or better dont do cashout pay direct like normal faucets.  Wow a cashout of 100 and even faucetbox pays faster then that
Panchz

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:47:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:59:21 AM by Panchz

Faucet stats are Updated every 2 hours but not Faucet list

I noticed them updating almost every 6 hours (Like ranking and average payout)
Is that true or they have some special timings to make updates ??

1. Stats on faucets list are updated on 21:15, 16:15 and 5:15 (all UTC) every day, it includes checking the "possibly broken" status. Approval/rejection is instant.
2. ScanTheBox.com has a delay of up to 10 minutes, but uses the same data as faucets list.
3. Faucet stats in dashboard can be refreshed after 2 hours.

@Kazuldur

Please read this thread.

I'm not really sure whether it's a scam or not, as it'd be automatically taken down if he doesn't pay to anyone, but 100 DOGE is way to much! I'm taking it down.
Please report faucets that have payout limits higher than FaucetBOX.com itself. Usually they turn up to be scams, so I guess sooner or later we'll make an official policy on that...

100 DOGE its 5000 satoshi

Please take down this faucet too http://icebitco.in/faucet, they cashout at 5500 satoshi
EDIT: more to the list.
http://www.neobitcoin.com/faucet 6000 cashout mininum
http://www.robotcoingame.com/faucet Cashouts from "level 3" 6000 mininum
http://welovebtc.com/faucet  5500 mininum
http://infaucet.com/faucet 5000 mininum
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:54:48 AM

Faucet stats are Updated every 2 hours but not Faucet list

I noticed them updating almost every 6 hours (Like ranking and average payout)
Is that true or they have some special timings to make updates ??

1. Stats on faucets list are updated on 21:15, 16:15 and 5:15 (all UTC) every day, it includes checking the "possibly broken" status. Approval/rejection is instant.
2. ScanTheBox.com has a delay of up to 10 minutes, but uses the same data as faucets list.
3. Faucet stats in dashboard can be refreshed after 2 hours.

@Kazuldur

Please read this thread.

I'm not really sure whether it's a scam or not, as it'd be automatically taken down if he doesn't pay to anyone, but 100 DOGE is way to much! I'm taking it down.
Please report faucets that have payout limits higher than FaucetBOX.com itself. Usually they turn up to be scams, so I guess sooner or later we'll make an official policy on that...

100 DOGE its 5000 satoshi

Please take down this faucet too http://icebitco.in/faucet, they cashout at 5500 satoshi

Minimal payout limits

The following table shows amount of coins you have to collect to receive your coins, but we advise you setting higher payout threshold.

Currency name   Minimal payout
Bitcoin   0.00013000 BTC
Litecoin   0.00100000 LTC
Dogecoin   10.00000000 DOGE
Peercoin   0.01000000 PPC
Primecoin   0.01000000 XPM
Darkcoin/Dash   0.00100000 DASH

check ur 10 times higher then what faucetbox pays the users and dont mixte btc and doge a big difference if you want a big cashout like that wow get ur own api and pay people direct in there wallet and see ur faucet drop in traffic I know I dont use faucets with a cashout if they can't pay when you claim nope
Panchz

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:57:34 AM

The point of faucets paying to faucetbox is exactly to avoid mininum payments. This should apply for any currency, and since many faucets are doing so, i am also doing it, if its not on faucetbox policy, then I am doing nothing wrong and I shouldnt be excluded from faucetbox list
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:02:40 AM

The point of faucets paying to faucetbox is exactly to avoid mininum payments. This should apply for any currency, and since many faucets are doing so, i am also doing it, if its not on faucetbox policy, then I am doing nothing wrong and I dont Shouldnt be excluded from faucetbox list

Go up read what Faucetbox admin wrote he will make it a policy he is the one who even said your cashout is way too high why dont u do like others deposit in faucetbox and pay instant there they take care of min if not keep crying read what he wrote . he is the admin not you
Panchz

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

The point of faucets paying to faucetbox is exactly to avoid mininum payments. This should apply for any currency, and since many faucets are doing so, i am also doing it, if its not on faucetbox policy, then I am doing nothing wrong and I dont Shouldnt be excluded from faucetbox list

Go up read what Faucetbox admin wrote he will make it a policy he is the one who even said your cashout is way too high why dont u do like others deposit in faucetbox and pay instant there they take care of min if not keep crying read what he wrote . he is the admin not you

I dont know why you complain so much, If you dont like it then DONT use my faucet and STOP making such claims like I cheat to people.
Its fun how everyone is happy earning from my high paying faucet, Some ppl even email me about how grateful they are about my service.
Isnt really that important if I am listed or not on faucetbox since most of my traffic doesnt come from there, but I demand fairness if I am to work with faucetbox and pay their 2% fee for using their service which atm I dont feel at ease.

Instead of contacting me and asking me to reduce cashout limit, you came here saying i am scamer, and I wont accept that.
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:24:45 AM

I dont know why you complain so much, If you dont like it then DONT use my faucet and STOP making such claims like I cheat to people.
Its fun how everyone is happy earning from my high paying faucet, Some ppl even email me about how grateful they are about my service.
Isnt really that important if I am listed or not on faucetbox since most of my traffic doesnt come from there, but I demand fairness if I am to work with faucetbox and pay their 2% fee for using their service which atm I dont feel at ease.

Instead of contacting me and asking me to reduce cashout limit, you came here saying i am scamer, and I wont accept that.

you should read before accusing did I write u were a scammer here on this thread no well stop accusing I did say I am not using ur faucet and will never consider using it either took me too long to get paid first time around faucet was dry and 5 ads from adsense when 3 is allowed shows u dont follow any tos rules anywhere so  pff
liriks

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:26:54 AM

Do I have to use your faucet script in order to get listed on faucetbox?
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:32:05 AM

Do I have to use your faucet script in order to get listed on faucetbox?

you can use your own script has long has you use there api from what i understand since some people have choice where to get paid
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 11:06:15 PM by yvesp110

See lowered cashout ur relisted it was not that hard to do

Kazuldur

is there a bug in ur detection for popups I had a faucet again that was listed and got rejected for popups again and none are present I reloaded it again tested over and over and still no popups

Also is an auto playing video no popup allowed dont want my faucet delisted for that it is embeded directly

tks
yvesp110

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:24:17 PM

For all you faucet owners there is a way to get more then 3 Ads from google on your site and it is legal but not from your account since only 3 is permited msg me I will tell you how I offered one person but he seems not to want any input on it well some of u may already know its with Ad_exchange u sell traffic so u can get 4 more dont think i am allowed to post in public so msg me
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:31:50 PM

For all you faucet owners there is a way to get more then 3 Ads from google on your site and it is legal but not from your account since only 3 is permited msg me I will tell you how I offered one person but he seems not to want any input on it well some of u may already know its with Ad_exchange u sell traffic so u can get 4 more dont think i am allowed to post in public so msg me

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:45:31 PM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

Well thats not. Not 5 only 3

You can create upto 3 ad slots for a Single website but can place those 3 slots to upto 5 places in each singe page

yvesp110

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:24:51 AM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

You can create upto 3 ad slots for a Single website but can place those 3 slots to upto 5 places in each singe page

No read good and ask them ur only allowed to put on 3 slots but ur allowed 4 slots ad_exchange extrra

I know I been dealing with them for 5 yrs now   seen so many people getting there account banned on missundetanding it

I dont only have faucets I got business pages with them also so I got close relation with them
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:34:20 AM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

No read good and ask them ur only allowed to put on 3 slots but ur allowed 4 slots ad_exchange extrra

I know I been dealing with them for 5 yrs now

I dont only have faucets I got business pages with them also so I got close relation with them

On your faucet i see 5 AdSense adverts. Without any problem I have 5 Ads on my faucet. What's going on?

yvesp110

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:39:41 AM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

On your faucet i see 5 AdSense adverts. Without any problem I have 5 Ads on my faucet. What's going on?

no I got 3 Adsense and 4 ad_exchange these are different ad_exchanfge i sell traffic like i saidd I am allowed 3 Adsense and 4 ad_exchange  and these are on all my sites i can give u ways to get it too msg me i give u place i get 0 from it just we all profit

If u do a page source check u will see 3 from mine and 4 different publisher I aint a programmer and I know how to see that

Not bitching wow am offering u guys a way to more revenue u dont want it dont msg me i dont care we r all in it to make all faucets profitable and give out more well me I am been disabled it helpes a bit and i give to others no it dont pay my bills but and giving u the reference where to get it gives me 0 wow
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

no I got 3 Adsense and 4 ad_exchange these are different ad_exchanfge i sell traffic like i saidd I am allowed 3 Adsense and 4 ad_exchange  and these are on all my sites i can give u ways to get it too msg me i give u place i get 0 from it just we all profit

If u do a page source check u will see 3 from mine and 4 different publisher I aint a programmer and I know how to see that

Not bitching wow am offering u guys a way to more revenue u dont want it dont msg me i dont care we r all in it to make all faucets profitable and give out more well me I am been disabled it helpes a bit and i give to others no it dont pay my bills but and giving u the reference where to get it gives me 0 wow

Sorry, now i see 7 on your Doge faucet..

yvesp110

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:57:38 AM

3?

In AdSense 5 is allowed.

Sorry, now i see 7 on your Doge faucet..

yes 7 in all faucets like i said 3 only Adsense other 4 if u do a pagesource other 4 u see different publisher number so gives u a clue no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: