Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:58:31 PM

Any Faucet owners facing this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1017242.0

Please have a look at that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:46:13 PM

Heads up: due to many problems with listing faucets that have ANY payout limits on their own, we'll soon start taking them down from the list and rotator and rejecting new ones. Main problem is the fact that about half of these faucets turn up to be scam at some point and we don't have fast and easy way to verify that, so many users have their time wasted because of that.

However it's possible that it'll be only intermediate. We're slowly designing a way to support not only faucets, but also other services. So it's possible we'll have two categories: instant faucets and faucets with thresholds.

I know they're many good and reliable faucets with thresholds and I'm sorry that will hit them too, but I believe that the best faucets will do just fine even without being on our list Smiley

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:13:43 PM

faucet owners, you're welcome on new forum

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:00:53 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 02:21:50 AM by yvesp110

Heads up: due to many problems with listing faucets that have ANY payout limits on their own, we'll soon start taking them down from the list and rotator and rejecting new ones. Main problem is the fact that about half of these faucets turn up to be scam at some point and we don't have fast and easy way to verify that, so many users have their time wasted because of that.

However it's possible that it'll be only intermediate. We're slowly designing a way to support not only faucets, but also other services. So it's possible we'll have two categories: instant faucets and faucets with thresholds.

I know they're many good and reliable faucets with thresholds and I'm sorry that will hit them too, but I believe that the best faucets will do just fine even without being on our list Smiley

Best news ever

To bad for the legit ones who are gonna pay for the rotten ones

Also some like DogeCoinzz  never paid me and now it brings us to another faucet and timer goes down from 60 to 0 and vcan't never claim it start again all they want is clicks on ads those kind of faucet should have a definite ban not just delisted

so the owner of http://bitcoin-webfaucet.rhcloud.com/ same owner of Faucet name: DogeCoinzz
Faucet URL: http://dogecoin.zz.mu/faucet/ which redirect us is just a big scammer
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:21:13 AM

Anyone know how to get a Add on the Im human recapthca pop up ?

i checked the code seems nowhere Cheesy any help will be apreciated.

Kind Regards,
Nick
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:53:19 AM

Also some like DogeCoinzz  never paid me and now it brings us to another faucet and timer goes down from 60 to 0 and vcan't never claim it start again all they want is clicks on ads those kind of faucet should have a definite ban not just delisted

so the owner of http://bitcoin-webfaucet.rhcloud.com/ same owner of Faucet name: DogeCoinzz
Faucet URL: http://dogecoin.zz.mu/faucet/ which redirect us is just a big scammer

I've already taken them down from the list earlier today. I won't ban for broken timer, as I want to believe these are honest mistakes of people that don't understand reverse proxies and load balancers Smiley

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:25:44 AM

Kind Regards,
Nick

I haven't looked at the code but I suppose you can just replace the reCaptcha code with the Are You A Human codes. If it's too difficult I can maybe look it up for you.

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:44:44 AM

Kind Regards,
Nick

I haven't looked at the code but I suppose you can just replace the reCaptcha code with the Are You A Human codes. If it's too difficult I can maybe look it up for you.

It's possible to simply enable Are you a Human in admin panel of Faucet in a Box. I think he's asking about adding his own ad baner to the Are you a Human popup.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:11:46 AM

Kind Regards,
Nick

It's possible to simply enable Are you a Human in admin panel of Faucet in a Box. I think he's asking about adding his own ad baner to the Are you a Human popup.

Yea thats what i mean , i know how i can switch captcha , just the button in template.

But the pop up appears and i see at some people a add inside that pop/up
sweet spot for some advertisement.

Cause its hard to sometimes even break even.
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:25:23 PM

how does http://moonbit.co.in/ have 4 adsense ads on a single page? Are they just going to get banned? I thought the max was 3.

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:32:47 PM

how does http://moonbit.co.in/ have 4 adsense ads on a single page? Are they just going to get banned? I thought the max was 3.

I think you can have 3 banners and 2 text-links-line (I don't remember how are they called).

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:39:14 PM

I think you can have 3 banners and 2 text-links-line (I don't remember how are they called).

From two months i have 5 adverts from AdSense without problem. I see a lot of pages with five AdSense ads. In this thread was one guy who said that is possibility to have 7 ads in legal way and i see his page (with 7 ads) but i didn't check how he did that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:43:32 PM

From two months i have 5 adverts from AdSense without problem. I see a lot of pages with five AdSense ads. In this thread was one guy who said that is possibility to have 7 ads in legal way and i see his page (with 7 ads) but i didn't check how he did that.

Up to three AdSense for content units
Up to three link units
Up to two search boxes

Source: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Ad_limit_per_page

ABitBack

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:03:42 PM

Yeah but if they catch you, you just wont be paid and won't be able to sign up again. I see moonbitcoin has 4 of the 'AdSense for content units'.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:23:20 PM

Yeah but if they catch you, you just wont be paid and won't be able to sign up again. I see moonbitcoin has 4 of the 'AdSense for content units'.

I have to check that better then.. I thought 5 is ok. bitcoinzebra also have 5 ..  Roll Eyes

Edit: I wondered why freebitco.in has only 3 .. it looks like you're right ..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

yvesp110

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:21:14 PM

You are allowed only 3and the page ur talking about is mine I do have 7 that is 3 Adsense and 4 AdExchanger that is different
yvesp110

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:33:21 AM

I don't know how most of these faucets gets accepted but time dont work it keeps starting over even first time no claim and it has to be same person all the time all u see is him asking to click ads to lower timer yeah right has if I am gonna click his ads and get nothing out of it  seen the same in doge has in btc they say big payout but u get 0.

So how in hell do they get accepted

Every faucet I do I click at least once or 2 times on a different ad per day but those Faucets no way
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:44:22 AM

I don't know how most of these faucets gets accepted but time dont work it keeps starting over even first time no claim and it has to be same person all the time all u see is him asking to click ads to lower timer yeah right has if I am gonna click his ads and get nothing out of it  seen the same in doge has in btc they say big payout but u get 0.

Every faucet I do I click at least once or 2 times on a different ad per day but those Faucets no way

It's easy. They got accepted before they've broken the timer. There's a report button on the Faucets list, use it Smiley

ABitBack

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:00:59 AM

I'm surprise at the ad networks they use, allowing encouragement of clicks like that. Google would ban you in a heart beat. I know I'm not buying traffic from those networks, might as well be bot traffic.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:51:40 AM

It's best to be a little careful if you have AdSense ads on your site. When Google bans your site they do so without warning and do not give you any of the money that you may have earned with them. At first I thought it was all Bitcoin-related sites (especially faucets) that got banned - but I see a lot of AdSense on faucets these days. Perhaps their issue is more with gambling sites now than Bitcoin in general. Still I'd be cautious, I've been banned before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: