Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:21:05 PM

Kkk...
It works like a charm. Grin
One more thing, if i want to store the status(200 for ok) and message values in 2 php variables???
Code:
$jsonResponse = json_decode($response);
$status = $jsonResponse->status;
$message = $jsonResponse->otherJsonString;

It works but not as I want. When the adblock is enabled I see the message Please disable adblock to claim.Пoжaлyйcтa, oтключитe Adblock, чтoбы coбpaть caтoши but only 1 second or even less. After that I see the countdown button and after 5 sec the standart button Get reward appears. So actually script for adblock doesn't work
My apologies, I forgot a crucial part of it.

Try this:
Code:
<span id = 'subbtn'>
        <a href="" class="btn btn-success disabled">Wait 5s.</a>

<script>
        var count = 5; //This is the time you want before the button is clickable
        if(window.canRunAds !== undefined){
                var counter=setInterval(timer, 1000);
        }

function timer(){
        count=count-1;

if(count != 0){
        document.getElementById("subbtn").innerHTML="<a href='' class='btn btn-success disabled'>Wait "+count+"s.</a>";
        }else if(count == 0){
        clearInterval(counter);
        document.getElementById("subbtn").innerHTML="<input type = 'submit' class='btn btn-success' value = 'Claim Reward!'/>";
        }
        }
        </script>
</span>
<!--Check For Adblock-->
<script>
if(window.canRunAds === undefined){
   document.getElementById('subbtn').innerHTML = '<big>Please disable adblock to claim.Пoжaлyйcтa, oтключитe Adblock, чтoбы coбpaть caтoши</big>';
}
</script>
thanks. it works )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin-Network

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:41:51 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 04:54:15 PM by Coin-Network

Is this working with wordpress and is 1 page all it requires for the faucet?

Could anyone tell me what are the steps after the script being installed on the servers?
nano-btc

Activity: 98

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:33:56 PM

Why can't I remove faucet from the list?
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:04:03 PM

Same!
Have made a different faucet and I want to remove my old one, but dont know how >.<

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:18:35 PM

Same!
Have made a different faucet and I want to remove my old one, but dont know how >.<

You could send an email, or...

"Manage My Account", click "Promo", and then put in wrong info and in the comments that you want to be de-listed. It immediately removes you from the list and you won't be listed til he checks it, and if you have wrong info (different payouts listed than on your site), he won't list you.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:43:10 PM

Same!

You could send an email, or...

"Manage My Account", click "Promo", and then put in wrong info and in the comments that you want to be de-listed. It immediately removes you from the list and you won't be listed til he checks it, and if you have wrong info (different payouts listed than on your site), he won't list you.

Just remove the URL from the "Promo" form and click "Update data". It'll be removed from the list and we won't review it again.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:13:20 PM

Vortex20000

Are you this same guy - owner of faucet that have not pay me 0.006 earnings from referrals?

or this is just one "0" difference in your nick?

Same guy. BitVortex closed down a long time ago, though, at least .. what .. a month?

It was good idea.. What was a problem? With script or calculations?
Script, but I shifted it away from FaucetBOX midway through its operation and it never used the default FaucetBOX theme, so I don't see why you would ask in a FaucetBOX thread... Smiley

Sorry Kazuldur for adding useless posts to your thread. Will remove in a timely fashion.

No worry that is kotwica666 way of showing how arrogant and how disrespectful he is to faucet owner he thinks we all owe him something which we dont plus he expect us to reply to him afeter calling us all kinds of name then remove the post to show he is a good person.  he must be buddy buddy with the mod on forum cause even his post is not pertaining it stays has ours gets deleted
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:18:25 PM

Wow noticed alot of improvement in script and in the faucetbox itself nice work guys.  Just few bugs I guess not biggy faucet rejected for no reason but was fixed rel fast keep up good work
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:18:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 09:30:39 PM by yvesp110

Just a little pointer maybe u should have 2 kind of faucet listing faucets that offer straight payout once is dry is dry delisted and the ones that offer the option cashout and u can keep getting from them and once loaded u can cashout.

Cause I see faucets like sembia.org keeps going dry after 1 1/2 wee k in people still use him and he is on top yeah right is he always gonna be legit we dont know no disrespect to him he does pay but so many scammers out there the way u gogt it set up is some scammers can be in be on to few times just get the adsense time they want and legit faucets are just way back just 2 a 2 kind of faucets those always loaded and those always dry but keep claiming  I used hi in doge but there r some all over I just feel it aint right to good honest faucet to be left with those keep poping up but after less then 14 days they are dry but pops up hot and in top

Myself i run a faucet if it goes dry it is delisted it is way and them they stay listed for a while and keep getting people and yes people claim who is to say ur gonna claim rest of the month and get paid maybe not ur gonna make them a bunch orf revenue no retuen for u

some pyout scripts were good but it was what killed them those faucet kept giving but not paying out never did once they got there ad revenue in

myself i did the faucet i clicked on an ad so they got revenue I expect some in return not an we will pay u in 1 months time I am not a slave never was not gonna be urs

So that is my point why I will go my own api pay 1 or 2 times a week not to be listed on those scammers alot there yes got 5 faucets already runing it and works great 4

So to counter those scammers 1 is u need show balance if no balance u go in second kind of faucets ones u take a chance been scammed like most of them r wow lots new ones register then 1hr after accepted they r dry

no disrespect but sembia.org I trust him like I trust my ex with my wallet dahhhhh I dont

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:16:39 PM

Sooner or later we'll redo the faucets list from scratch, to include not only faucets but also other services and to allow users to vote on them. However that won't come soon and we don't really want to change anything before that rewrite.

nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:18:38 PM

I love this new design, it's amazing! Smiley
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:42:12 PM

Sooner or later we'll redo the faucets list from scratch, to include not only faucets but also other services and to allow users to vote on them. However that won't come soon and we don't really want to change anything before that rewrite.

Ok tks just it is not fair at the moment for both faucet users and owners those faucet gets in 1 time in a month has high paying and they dont pay long they dont even have the funds to keep up they just rely on users they dont even have a second revenue to fund them and those u know has I do tend to scam users in long run

Myself I think If they are not willing show the funds means it is fishy they just wantt u to keep clicking and not pay u so show how much funds u got in ur damn faucet or else go on ur own api and scam peolpe there not on faucetbox

My faucet btc cana I am not funding it i am testing other avenue people see there is no fund there so i am not scamming them If I see that I should use faucet box also with own api they will see funds in the faucet
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

Kudos ur new faucet design is also good wow big transformation hats off to u i give credit when it is due

Still want my dog eat ur kitty molly lol joke

but funny on ur faucet u have referal to weekendbitcoin but u hate coinad has u said u dont click ptc i never said i did i said i was gonna use for ref
it is same owner Daniel Alien lol I know him good  alien faucet paid books

BUT YOUR FAUCET Nano wow a biggest transformation i seen

now I put it in my rotator i am building
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

Kudos ur new faucet design is also good wow big transformation hats off to u i give credit when it is due

but funny on ur faucet u have referal to weekendbitcoin but u hate coinad has u said u dont click ptc i never said i did i said i was gonna use for ref

Well, thank you  Wink
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:06:08 PM

Well, thank you  Wink

welcome wow truly a big change u did from what it was and what it is now u went off ur books u should have taken critisme first time and do it then but u did it now so good work
yvesp110

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:25:09 PM

Does anyone else has a major problem Doge tranfer to faucetbox right now or just me been 3hrs I sent some in still processing none of it even show in deposit not even on the blockchain for doge thus I know is not faucetbox but just wandering if just me
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:55:33 AM

Script,

Sorry for this question here.. Now im quite busy but I will ask you about that in pm soon Wink

Sorry Kazuldur for adding useless posts to your thread. Will remove in a timely fashion.

No problem, I've got used to it already.

Sorry for off-top. It'll never happen again!

[closed]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:11:21 AM

As a faucet user I wanted to put up a post and hopefully I can get some clarification and some answers from both faucet users/owners and the admin of faucetbox. I am not a faucet owner and am in no way affiliated with any either.

There's a few things I have noticed when using various faucets over the last year or so. I have seen all kind of underhand tactics from faucet owners that I don't believe is good at all.

1) Hiding claim buttons/ having fake claim buttons or disguising them to trick users into clicking on adds.

i see this over and over again. Where is the logic in this? Less people will claim a prize but if it takes a user longer to find a claim button or they are tricked with false claim buttons, I for one will find the correct claim button click on it and not click any adds because of the time that has been wasted finding the claim button. I also will not continue to support the faucet. Its counter productive and sleazy to do this.

2) Using unfavourable time consuming captcha for the user.

As user I find it really frustrating when I have to wait 30 seconds for each faucet to complete captcha. This coupled with the really annoying 'are you human captcha where you have to put the basketball through the hoop or the tools in the toolbox. Its not the process of completing the captcha that is the problem for me, its how long it takes for it to register. I have had countless captcha thrown back at me saying 'incorrect captcha'. The only way to reduce this is to wait 20-30 seconds after I have completed captcha and it still fails 25% of the time here also. Again any faucet which wastes my time like this. I do not click adds. So YOU LOSE.

3) Faucets that do not indicate they are insufficient in funds.

Again very annoying to complete a captcha only to find insufficient funds, where is does not indicate when first visiting the faucet. Really annoying especially when you've had about 3 incorrect captcha's thrown back at you before hand when you have indeed entered it correctly. Obviously faucet owners do this so that they get free clicks and don't have to pay out claims.

When is it going to be understood that the more time you waste of the faucet users the more likely that less adds will be clicked and they probably won't support your faucet anymore in the process. Greed will get you nowhere in the long term, it just gives faucets a bad rep.

When I visit a faucet and everything is simply laid out I will click 3 maybe 4 adds because that faucet owner is honest and they deserve all that support. They will be able to pay higher payments to users and will be the preferred choice for users to visit. Win/win for the user/owner.

My recommendation to faucetbox owner... demonstrate a high standard and don't let any of these 'greedy and scammy faucets' on your payment system in the first place. Faucetbox will then be known for its integrity and users will trust that any faucet you have on your books are legitimate. Faucets that use any kind of misleading and underhand tactics to trick the user should be banned.

This faucet (which is a direct link, not a referral) pays high and makes things quick and easy for the user and in turn they pay well too. A great example to all other faucets out there.

http://bitcoinker.com/

Lets clean up the faucets so every wins in the longrun....

Kind Regards,

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:40:29 AM

1) Hiding claim buttons/ having fake claim buttons or disguising them to trick users into clicking on adds.

I don't get it too. We're actively taking such faucets down from our list.

2) Using unfavourable time consuming captcha for the user.

SolveMedia often takes a while to complete, but it's one of the revenue sources for faucet owners. I haven't had the problems you described with Are you a human. Actually I find Are you a Human to be the easiest and fastest one to complete. Personally I hate reCaptcha, I never get it the first time I try.
So there's no "the best captcha". Each user prefers other system, no way to make it work for everyone.

3) Faucets that do not indicate they are insufficient in funds.

I agree. However faucets are taken down from our list automatically on the first "Insufficient funds." error, nothing else we can do really.

Really annoying especially when you've had about 3 incorrect captcha's thrown back at you before hand when you have indeed entered it correctly.

There were reports of scammy faucets that always showed incorrect captcha error 3 times. No matter whether you've solved it good or not. If you find a faucet like that on our list, please report it to us and we'll take it down.

When is it going to be understood that the more time you waste of the faucet users the more likely that less adds will be clicked and they probably won't support your faucet anymore in the process. Greed will get you nowhere in the long term, it just gives faucets a bad rep.

I agree Smiley. That's why we don't put every faucet on our list, but we review it manually. The problem we have are faucet owners that first submit a clean faucet only to change it to something terrible once they got approved. With hundreds of faucets we can't effectively monitor that unfortunately.

My recommendation to faucetbox owner... demonstrate a high standard and don't let any of these 'greedy and scammy faucets' on your payment system in the first place. Faucetbox will then be known for its integrity and users will trust that any faucet you have on your books are legitimate. Faucets that use any kind of misleading and underhand tactics to trick the user should be banned.

That won't work. What will stop a scammy faucet for claiming that it's using our payment system even when it doesn't? I've actually seen such "faucets" already. When you use it everything looks alright and it even displays the message that coins were sent to your FaucetBOX.com account. But when you check your address, there's nothing there. And we have no trace of the faucet in our system.
What we can do and we try to do is keeping a list of clean faucets. But, as mentioned above, it's hard, as faucet owners tend to change their sites over time and we don't have an effective way to monitor that. We'd need to hire someone on full-time to do just that.

Thanks for your message Smiley

mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:24:00 AM

Thanks for the very swift reply. I have taken on board your responses. It appears to me you are a person with true integrity and it seems from your responses that you really are doing all you can which i have a great deal of respect for. I understand the man power thing. I'll be happy to report such mis-happenings whenever I come across them. Maybe its down to users to help with this.

That part about certain faucets changing things once they are approved... Do you ban them indefinitely? Because I think anyone who has such intentions shouldn't get a second chance. Maybe such balances they hold should be forfeited for breaking the rules while you at it. I understand it must be difficult to police. I Admire that you actually generally want great experience for the users though. Great Stuff

Where do i directly report things to?

Kind Regards,
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: