Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:15:30 AM

Why type 4 replies instead of making it all in one?  Roll Eyes
Post count, ads in sig, and non-English speaker accusing others of lying through their teeth  Grin << my teeth

What the sweet heck are you talking about.
Sweet heck -> English translation:

Code:
He's posting because of the links in his signature to advertise them more.

Why are you all slapping me with this "oh he only posts to advertise his shit"
Bitch please, I have been posting in this thread long before I even started using this sig campaign.
I also dont know why you even bother to post such things, Fucking arrogant people.
NOT YOU! Sorry if it came across this way  Cheesy

I'm talking about yvesp.

You are funny cause i dont have ads in my signature those are my faucets I used to or still run and I dont need to advertise them my real big faucet I advertised on real good sites not on here so STFU u dont even know what ur saying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:17:32 AM

Why type 4 replies instead of making it all in one?  Roll Eyes
Post count, ads in sig, and non-English speaker accusing others of lying through their teeth  Grin << my teeth

Code:

Bitch please, I have been posting in this thread long before I even started using this sig campaign.
I also dont know why you even bother to post such things, Fucking arrogant people.
NOT YOU! Sorry if it came across this way  Cheesy

I'm talking about yvesp.

You are funny cause i dont have ads in my signature those are my faucets I used to or still run and I dont need to advertise them my real big faucet I advertised on real good sites not on here so STFU u dont even know what ur saying
   Your Faucets Have The lowest Payouts Ever....Sad
yvesp110

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:21:27 AM

I will say a little about faucets have to claim the corresponding button satoshis or have hidden, with other names in other languages, so that the user wants to put. Of which in some parts of the topic I read.

1. I personally have no problem to use this type of faucet since they are not hard to find the button. Delay you a little is not bad, if it were not so better than all managers give away the satoshis faucet directly, I think it would be more sensible.

2. Many of the faucets do not have enough to fill the catpcha button and press ENTER to claim your satoshis. My grandmother takes satoshis and do that, we are not moaners is not difficult so.

3. I think it's well deserved that taps owners earn advertising of any kind, or believe it costs to buy satoshis to make them available to users.

4. For the administrator, tell evaluate accounts faucets have no button, or hidden, to see the amount of deposit they make, have seen many taps are listed between 20 and 50, and however it means users if they take satoshis. So what's the problem? You have to analyze well the situation from both points of view, from the user, from the owner and even tap from faucetbox administrator. Or why not complain that when deposited faucetbox left satoshis to 3%, no one says anything because it is understandable that you need to pay expenses of servers, network costs, maintenance and hosting among other things. Or I will say that the admin does a patriot?

We all have an interest, and we must receive.

5. Let us be aware in all aspects and from all points of view.

As a user I really feel obliged to comment. And please see users complaining many pages the button is another name, color, a little different but is, if they do not press Ctrl + U to see the code and find the button.

I invite you to reflect a little, be more lenient and move on.

I hope that my opinion does not bother some.

We are free to say, and this is my opinion.

Best regards.

I fully agree with you button to claim should not be hidden and faucet should show the balance so u dont try claim for 0 I own faucets and I dont hide any of them some do is because they are penny hunter they dont operate real faucets .  real faucets will be open and honest but penny hunters thinks they can get rich operating a faucet but if they keep their way they will end up in the gutter where they belong that is my point of view
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:24:03 AM

Hey whats up   Grin
yvesp110

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:21:58 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 08:55:48 AM by yvesp110

Why type 4 replies instead of making it all in one?  Roll Eyes
Post count, ads in sig, and non-English speaker accusing others of lying through their teeth  Grin << my teeth

Code:

NOT YOU! Sorry if it came across this way  Cheesy

I'm talking about yvesp.

Your Faucets Have The lowest Payouts Ever....Sad

well u dont even know my faucets only 2 that are active u know are 2 doge and they are tops in faucetbox xo get a life u dont even use faucetbox ur just here to talk shit my others are direct payment and u dont know url of them i dont advertise them here so get lost mr xapo broken faucet

plus i dont put in an empty faucet like u i show the balance of faucet even on direct ones and direct ones the balance is not in satoshi balance so STFU i dont get people to put in for solve media and not get paid if they do when faucet is low is cause they dont read

Vortex20000 did I see u contributing anything in here besiside shitting on faucet owners not at all

And goldkey0070 I dont have to start 3 to 5 post same thing to advertise my faucet like u ur such a loosser get a life coming in faucetbox defending ur xapo shit
dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:21:15 AM

What you really need to imprive is the payment history and remove (or faster) faucet aprovation after a simple description change.

What improvement in payment history would you like?

Let me see the latest  100+ regular/referal payments instead of 15, could be divided in pages  Smiley  i dont even know if thats possible
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:14:53 PM

You should add a security feature.
For example, the faucet #1 has a 1000 DOGE max withdraw limit per hour.
Or User #1 can withdraw a maximum of 0.0005 BTC per hour.
It protects against bugs or hacks

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:07:02 PM

You should add a palce to insert Google Analytics code.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:49:36 PM

Just modify the file yourself...!

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:01:27 PM

You should add a security feature.
For example, the faucet #1 has a 1000 DOGE max withdraw limit per hour.
Or User #1 can withdraw a maximum of 0.0005 BTC per hour.
It protects against bugs or hacks

We already have that on our TODO list.

You can just enter it into any ad box, it'll work fine.

I will say a little about faucets have to claim the corresponding button satoshis or have hidden, with other names in other languages, so that the user wants to put. Of which in some parts of the topic I read.
1. I personally have no problem to use this type of faucet since they are not hard to find the button. Delay you a little is not bad, if it were not so better than all managers give away the satoshis faucet directly, I think it would be more sensible.
2. Many of the faucets do not have enough to fill the catpcha button and press ENTER to claim your satoshis. My grandmother takes satoshis and do that, we are not moaners is not difficult so.

I agree as long as it's really not hard. But there were faucets with buttons disguised in such a way, that I couldn't find it without Developer Tools in my browser. Most users aren't really tech-savvy and they can't figure it out and they're asking us for help. Especially when there's one legit, camouflaged button and 3 fake-ad ones...

3. I think it's well deserved that taps owners earn advertising of any kind, or believe it costs to buy satoshis to make them available to users.

I agree. As long as it doesn't involve malware and spyware and isn't confusing for newcomers.

4. For the administrator, tell evaluate accounts faucets have no button, or hidden, to see the amount of deposit they make, have seen many taps are listed between 20 and 50, and however it means users if they take satoshis. So what's the problem? You have to analyze well the situation from both points of view, from the user, from the owner and even tap from faucetbox administrator. Or why not complain that when deposited faucetbox left satoshis to 3%, no one says anything because it is understandable that you need to pay expenses of servers, network costs, maintenance and hosting among other things. Or I will say that the admin does a patriot?

We all have an interest, and we must receive.

Of course everyone has an interest. Our business model works best if there are many faucet users. So if there's a faucet that's scammy or annoying or confusing and it can lead to users fleeing, we won't list it. But that's it. We just won't list it, the faucet will still work without any issues. And there are MANY faucets list and faucet rotators and ad networks owners can advertise at... it's not that a big deal, it's just we won't promote it with our brand.

5. Let us be aware in all aspects and from all points of view.

As a user I really feel obliged to comment. And please see users complaining many pages the button is another name, color, a little different but is, if they do not press Ctrl + U to see the code and find the button.

I invite you to reflect a little, be more lenient and move on.

I hope that my opinion does not bother some.

We are free to say, and this is my opinion.

Best regards.

Thanks for your opinion Smiley. We mostly get complaints about faucets and while we reject about 60% of them as groundless, your comment gives us a different perspective Smiley

We're thinking hard about changing the whole FaucetBOX.com Faucets list. It just doesn't work out very well. We do our best, but still we can't stop all malicious faucets from ending up on our list and sometimes we're to strict about rejecting good ones. But with about a hundred of submissions to review every day it's just can't be avoided. We're now thinking about a democracy based list, where users as a whole would be responsible for moderating it. But there's a lot of issues to be resolved, so it won't happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
SBear

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:38:03 PM

Is FaucetBOX down at the moment?
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:38:45 PM

Already working on it, sorry.

BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

Yep, does not load to me just a blank page

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:40:17 PM

It's working now.

SBear

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:30:45 PM

It's working now.

Thanks for the quick work and update!
AllInBit

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:00:19 AM

Does the Threshold Lock on the site work? I have verified 3 different messages and sigs on Brainwallet, but I keep getting, ERROR, SIG MISMATCH when I try to verify on FaucetBox. Anyone else have problems? Thanks
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:02:06 AM

Does the Threshold Lock on the site work? I have verified 3 different messages and sigs on Brainwallet, but I keep getting, ERROR, SIG MISMATCH when I try to verify on FaucetBox. Anyone else have problems? Thanks

What currency do you check? Brainwallet generates invalid signatures for currencies other than Bitcoin.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:56:50 AM

Thanks for your opinion Smiley. We mostly get complaints about faucets and while we reject about 60% of them as groundless, your comment gives us a different perspective Smiley

We're thinking hard about changing the whole FaucetBOX.com Faucets list. It just doesn't work out very well. We do our best, but still we can't stop all malicious faucets from ending up on our list and sometimes we're to strict about rejecting good ones. But with about a hundred of submissions to review every day it's just can't be avoided. We're now thinking about a democracy based list, where users as a whole would be responsible for moderating it. But there's a lot of issues to be resolved, so it won't happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

Maybe it would be nice if you make XML list with all the submitted faucets (unapproved/rejected/approved) that way the other listers will have direct access to the new faucets and their owners will not need to spend money on advertising. Roll Eyes
AllInBit

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

What currency do you check? Brainwallet generates invalid signatures for currencies other than Bitcoin.

I checked for BTC. I changed the threshold a couple days ago and its still were I set it, but I never signed a message to lock it when I changed it. So I signed a message last night just to make sure, copied it to the sign message box on F.Box and that's when I get the ERRor. Is it already locked?  Thanks
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

I checked for BTC. I changed the threshold a couple days ago and its still were I set it, but I never signed a message to lock it when I changed it. So I signed a message last night just to make sure, copied it to the sign message box on F.Box and that's when I get the ERRor. Is it already locked?  Thanks

Contact our support ( support@faucetbox.com ) providing your address, message and signature.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: