Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet  (Read 119977 times)
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:53:49 AM

Any eta on the specific script for doge?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:08:53 AM

It's almost ready, we just need to test it a bit. We'll probably release it in about 14 hours.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
f4t4l

Activity: 200

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

withdraw at faucetbox.com not working! i click on bottom" withdraw" bot nothing happened!

onlyyou12
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

withdraw at faucetbox.com not working! i click on bottom" withdraw" bot nothing happened!

Yes!
Total paid   0.00000000 BTC
Total accumulated   0.00013918 BTC
Average income last week   0.00002783 BTC per day
Estimated days left before reaching minimal payout limit   0.0 days
Faucets visited   11

How long Faucetbox paid for member when they reach 13K satoshi

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

For now, until we're 100% sure we don't have any bugs, we're manually accepting every withdrawal. So you can expect delays up to 24 hours. That'll change when we're confident enough to let it go automatically.
I've just sent one payment. You should find your addresses here https://blockchain.info/tx-index/ed0b39d50b72040618b185c332896c5cab455ddc54c557b948c5ddfa08720aae or here https://blockchain.info/tx-index/bc984b02704f2ad6f63469bfab907602ac23709d45e5e9627cdaee2323f0ff07

EDIT: if you still didn't get paid, please send your addresses either here or on support@faucetbox.com and we'll investigate what went wrong.

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

I've released new version of Faucet in a Box: https://static.faucetbox.com/download/faucetinabox/faucetinabox-r19.zip
Changes:
  • when using Dogecoin, show values in DOGE, not in satoshi - it also applies to setting Rewards in admin panel!
  • show faucet balance
  • when there's new version, show changelog on admin panel
Quite a lot has changed internally and although I've tested it, don't panic if there's something broken. Let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

If you use Dogecoin on your faucet, this update will disable your faucet. You'll have to open admin panel and set rewards again to reenable. Remember to set them in DOGE (whole coins), not in satoshi (0.00000001 coin)!

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:09:12 PM

Dogecoin fee is now 3%.

Grimnir

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 01:39:49 AM

I've released new version of Faucet in a Box: https://static.faucetbox.com/download/faucetinabox/faucetinabox-r19.zip
Changes:
  • when using Dogecoin, show values in DOGE, not in satoshi - it also applies to setting Rewards in admin panel!
  • show faucet balance
  • when there's new version, show changelog on admin panel
Quite a lot has changed internally and although I've tested it, don't panic if there's something broken. Let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

If you use Dogecoin on your faucet, this update will disable your faucet. You'll have to open admin panel and set rewards again to reenable. Remember to set them in DOGE (whole coins), not in satoshi (0.00000001 coin)!

There is a little bug somewhere:
My site - http://freedoge.reallibertymedia.com - gives out 10, 15, 20 or 25 Doge at a time.

When the reward is 10 Doge, the site says:
1 DOGE was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.
The payout is correct (1000000000 satoshi), just the display is wrong.

When the reward is 15 or 25 the display shows correctly, I haven't seen a 20 yet so I cant say if that is accurate.

Thanks for the updated script Smiley
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:04:03 AM

When the reward is 10 Doge, the site says:
1 DOGE was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.
The payout is correct (1000000000 satoshi), just the display is wrong.

Fixed in r20, thanks for the report! Smiley

Grimnir

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 04:20:58 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 05:02:49 PM by Grimnir

The fix works great thanks Smiley
You forgot to change the $version = "19"; to $version = "20"; at line 12 in the the main index.php file, so it keeps telling you to upgrade even with the new files uploaded, unless that is changed.

Thanks again!

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:30:51 PM

The fix works great thanks Smiley
You forgot to change the $version = "19"; to $version = "20"; at line 12 in the the main index.php file, so it keeps telling you to upgrade even with the new files uploaded, unless that is changed.

Thanks again!

Fixed, thanks Smiley

DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:42:36 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 11:25:14 AM by DenKoma

Is there any delay for referral payouts in faucet script or - may be - all referral payments are made manually by each faucet's admin?

Trying to start simple FaucetBOX-only rotator btchest.com, but can't get referral payouts from any faucet, tested it from different workstations/IPs - still no payouts  Sad

UPD: even installed my own test faucet with FaucetInABox r22 - still can't make any referral payments, and I don't see them in my faucetbox dashboard.

UPD2, FIXEDGrin for all the faucet-making noobs like me: you just have to go to each faucet you've listed with your affiliate link, and collect all your referral payouts manually, entering your address and getting your regular faucet payment + all the referral earnings from all of your referred users in FaucetBOX balance.

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

UPD2, FIXEDGrin for all the faucet-making noobs like me: you just have to go to each faucet you've listed with your affiliate link, and collect all your referral payouts manually, entering your address and getting your regular faucet payment + all the referral earnings from all of your referred users in FaucetBOX balance.
That's exactly how it works Smiley.

ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:17:59 PM

can i only have 1 faucet per account?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:58:02 PM

can i only have 1 faucet per account?
You can have as many faucets as you want, especially you can have multiple currencies, although you will be able to submit only one faucet to our list and users will see their payments coming from your main faucet. However we will fix that next week Smiley

CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:21:51 PM

Great site and service guys.  Due to the recent issues with MicroFaucet we have now officially moved over to FaucetBox for our Bitcoin Faucet.  If all goes well, we'll be adding all other additional faucets available from FaucetBox to our site in the future.  So far so good!

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:17:12 PM

Smiley

Is there any way to check user's address balance via API? or this can be done only through parsing "faucetbox.com/en/check/address" page?

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

Smiley

Is there any way to check user's address balance via API? or this can be done only through parsing "faucetbox.com/en/check/address" page?
For now that's only possible via parsing the page. Would you want to display it to user after sending him coins? If so, then I think we can implement something like this in the API, but not in the next 2 weeks or so (we have hands full of work).

Heythere1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:04:02 AM

Seen this?
Mysterious

Have you been ddosing microwallet? Your site is cool and innovative, but you should play by the rules and not resort to ddos

To those who have not put 2 and 2 together from reading this entire thread from a week ago. If you want to know why MW keeps's getting ddos, ask Faucetbox about why they keep attacking them to steal their faucets.

MW said payments will be processed in 24 hours. so hang in there everyone1

Also, if you post in this thread about using MW, and you reveal your faucet name - you run the risk of faucetbox targeting you. Just word to the wise here.....and Faucetbox is in here using different names to promote their site. read past thread fully. =)

I agree. I read somewhere that the maker of faucetbox won a swedish hacker tournament? We should ask them about the fishyness on their thread...

Someone here was smart enough to notice a few things after a poster name korololszak who owns some faucet freecoins4.me, came in here trying to convince people he found a better network.

This dude came in here when MW went down for ddos and when faucetbox only had one faucet on their actual list, which was, drumroll - freecoins4.me. So that wasn't a coincidence.

So someone in here looked up the domain names and found out who owned them. Two polish kids. koroloszak was on other websites being friends with the FB owner which points out he was probably sent here.

The FB owner was marcin luszkiewicz, which his whois says some different last name now but there are some indexed versions - but he won some hacker contest in 2012. Koroloszak, bak in his posts admits all this crap when he got called out and is like "why is that a bad thing that I know him, im not spamming" blah blah.

this is the owner of FB i found it on google. he owns faucetbox

http://vimeo.com/52493636

its pretty clear whats just gone down here.  Cheesy

MW got ambushed.

Hey, I gues I am the first person that mentioned faucetbox here. Why? Because MicroWallet wasn't working and I found them. My faucet was not on their list, because it wasn't approved then, they had only one faucet approved. Now it is, along with some other faucets. Are they behind DDoS? I have no idea, but that would be lame, considering that if people would want to move over to them, they would like to withdraw all of their Microwallet funds and move them to their service, instead of investing new funds into it. I am in this position and I am very impatient about what's going on around Microwallet, but at least I found a solution for my faucet users....

Fishy

karololszak ,

Marcin Luszkiewicz purchased faucetbox domain name, by hand, this year...and still owns it.
He is the 2012 winner of HackNow winner from Poland.
So Marcin is active online in different sites, etc, I noticed you were friends with him on IMDb. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/luszko/friends
He goes by Luszko aka Marcin Luszkiewicz - and you go by Karololszak aka karlos planet. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/karololszak/friends#
I can see both of you on each others friends list.

You own the freecoins4.me You registered your domain with the name Jaroslaw Olszacki, but your name is really Karol Olszak. You are also from around Poland. You are good at PHP and programing I see.
weirdness. such werid. much confused. very coincidence.

again just pointing out the really obvious....theres more, i dont wanna make a job out if it. So let's stop being shady on the MW thread because I think people are actually buying your posts here somewhat.... Huh

Just to clear this stuff up - whats with the claim of the fishiness of things? Cheesy What stops me from finding out about faucetbox from Marcin, and how is that even fishy? I asked people around about any services like microwallet that they know about and he told me to check out faucetbox. And so I did, and spread the news here for other people like me. I didn't know he was behind it, I didn't even care and I didn't bother asking him then. You made me feel like I've done a bad thing for finding a solution to our common problem and spreading it here...

Um, that's not what you did. You took advantage of MW's issue and advertised within their thread trying to steal their faucets for your friends faucetbox site. The problem, is that you never disclosed who you were. You implied you were just some dude who happened to stumble upon this "new option" as if you are completely unaffiliated with it - which is a bogus illusion.

As for the DDOS attacks - you both are completely qualified to pull one off. Good Job Faucetbox...you have proven that you have no business ethics, no maturity, that you are completely dishonest and manipulative. You have done a bad thing - because Faucetbox is not a solution...it's the problem. Although I can't prove you are doing the DDOS...it's far too likely that you are. People should know this part of the story before they go sign up for your "option" and eventually get burned by you guys - i mean if this is how you guys approach bitcoin and business thats a bad sign.

So, basically, a bunch of inexperienced children who won hacker championships think they can ddos faucetbox and steal their faucets via this thread.

And don't assume that I posted everything I know about you and that faucetbox website above, etc. I know far more, I'm just too ethical to post it.
Stay off MW thread and away from MW please. If your faucetbox is so "legit" as an option, than you can survive without these nasty tactics. If you can't, that's your problem.

The funny thing is that MW seems to want to detach from the API and put the code in another persons hands (i read they considered selling, but have not found the right buyer yet). I was under impression that MW was sticking by their faucets for that reason so they don't become abandoned. Faucetbox could have potentially worked with MW to find a solution - but instead you guys took the shady route. Dumb.

As for MW, I had it working last night - woke up today and it's not working again. =( so sad!

To current MW users:

How many faucets on MW are working and how many are currently not? Curious about this ratio today.
What version of PHP are you using?
What errors are you getting if any? Does your Faucet load? Do you get failure to send still? Does your balance show up? Do you get a white page?
Has ANYONE out there found a solution that has consistently worked through this?

Also,

Does MICROWALLET still need or want a buyer?
If so, how much is the asking price? Is the domain name included with it?
MW, you can PM me with this if you don't want to post it public.....
I might be able to help here...

have a great day everyone! good luck with your faucets!

UPDATE:

And we are up and running again on MW! Yay!  Cool

@sevenz: Now, this is very insulting, and you make me feel intimidated.
First of all, I never seen the author of Microwallet claim that they are even under a DDoS attack. Even if they were, how can you pinpoint that faucetbox is actually behind it?
Second thing - knowing somebody on "the other side" and working with/for them are two different stories.
Third thing - problem with not disclosing who I am? Hell, what is your real name anyway? You didn't disclose it either! Nobody uses their real names around here, I guess?

Speaking of manipulation - changing colour of text, underlining some words, sentences in bold - well, thats what you did. You're being manipulative here, not me....

Stop acting like a hero guardian of microwallet or something, and like you're all clean and all that, when you don't even use your real name to register your domains. Oh, unless your another monicker is eva.ang82. Yeah, I can do some whois too.

Unless you have any proof that faucetbox is behind the alleged DDoS (and so far, you claim that indeed you don't have), stop spreading the FUD about faucetbox around here. AFAIK they don't have anything to do with this. And I've not seen them post around here, anyway. It's just you accusing me of working with/for them and accusing them of ddosing microwallet. To me, it looks like you either have a problem with me or even the society, you just have some sort of a vision in your mind, you jump straight to some fishy conclusions without a proof of anything.

These are not first troubles of Microwallet and other services like this. They all come and go. I'd be glad if microwallet was fully operational again, because I have some bitcoins over there that I'd like to safely withdraw.

Ok, well I guess you don't read the posts in here - Let me break this down for you really quick kiddo.....
LAND OF BITCOIN said ddos attack. read the thread.
Just a DDoS.

You are hardly Nancy Drew. So go "whois" crazy if you want to....I was doing someone a favor by listing two of her domain names here a while back. That is her real name - and also has nothing to do with anything.

I looked you up when you said YOUR faucet name as you casually advertised in THIS thread - and found you to be affiliated with Faucetbox personally.
You are comparing apples and shoes here. LOL.

No, obviously I don't expect you to use your real name. But that's not the issue.
You could have been more honest "Hey guys, MW isnt working, but my friend built FaucetBox, I know him personally and trust him if you guys need an option"
-------you didn't say that....your post implied that you just happened to stumble across it.

Your exact words were: "Quote from: karololszak on November 02, 2014, 03:30:58 PM: I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes..."

Give me a break dude.
You came HERE acting like you were not affiliated with FAUCETBOX - when you were and didn't tell anyone in your posts.

It's tacky and timed well. If you don't want to be accused of stuff - don't spam in MW threads to get people to sign up for your buddies faucet list in the middle of a DDOS attack. Or any time for that matter. You sound super defensive.

I dont want to clog this thread with this conversation any longer because it's off topic. The only reason why I'm responding to you is so people can have, oh whats the word you use? OH YES, an "OPTION". I want people to have an "OPTION" side to consider after reading your spam.

and that's that. =) Good luck to you in the future.
sofocles

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 11:09:55 AM

I think it's very easy for the owner of a service like this, empty a faucet using multiple bitcoin addresses.
I'm not saying he's doing this. But I do say that there should be a way to prove that this is not being done.
This is just a comment. Sometimes we are very naive (me first). How can we prove that this does not happen?

I make sustainable faucets (and other things). Bitmachine.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: