Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:21:55 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 05:34:19 AM by dzimbeck

Why doesn't David Zimbeck implementing all these things into blackhalo?

He wants more btc than they are willing to pay..
I know the black halo dev was willing to sell the tech out from under bc coin for a while.. Cost was 30btc + a % of the coin it was to be implemented on.

"He wants more btc than they are willing to pay.."Huh?
I should post that one in the Blackcoin subreddit so they can laugh at you.

That "fee" however depends on when you would have asked the price fluctuated. And as somebody responded to you... that is really low considering the software was written from scratch.

One thing, the tech was a gift to Bitcoin and Blackcoin... never had I wanted to "sell out". Why would I sell out such a great brand on the worlds best coin?! I would love you to show one post in a PM or on a forum where I ever gave an impression of that effect. Halo is my brand. Its still my brand and it will always be my brand. Blackcoin is my community, that is never going to change. BlackHalo is the worlds first smart contracting client. Licensing is not the same as selling out. Making other coins better is part of what I do. Blackcoin is the coin everybody loves but nobody buys. But they will. I'm still coding BlackHalos markets and NightTrader as we speak. And their new BlackHalo UI is fucking sexy it will be released in a week.

I never even looked for money. Only my associate Sean did who does all my networking for me and he never approached coins. He met with investors like Brock Pierce or Dapps or others some investors approached me like Pantera. They are all just buzzing around us.

I'm not going to kowtow to anyone. And thats why I'm not the type to ask investors for handouts. They want me, they know where to find me.
Blame It On My ADD

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:10:11 AM

Why doesn't David Zimbeck implementing all these things into blackhalo?

He wants more btc than they are willing to pay..
I know the black halo dev was willing to sell the tech out from under bc coin for a while.. Cost was 30btc + a % of the coin it was to be implemented on.

"He wants more btc than they are willing to pay.."Huh?
I should post that one in the Blackcoin subreddit so they can laugh at you.

That "fee" however depends on when you would have asked the price fluctuated. And as somebody responded to you... that is really low considering the software was written from scratch.

One thing, the tech was a gift to Bitcoin and Blackcoin... never had I wanted to "sell out". Why would I sell out such a great brand on the worlds best coin?! I would love you to show one post in a PM or on a forum where I ever gave an impression of that effect. Halo is my brand. Its still my brand and it will always be my brand. Blackcoin is my community, that is never going to change. BlackHalo is the worlds first smart contracting client. Licensing is not the same as selling out. Making other coins better is part of what I do. Blackcoin is the coin everybody loves but nobody buys. But they will. I'm still coding BlackHalos markets and NightTrader as we speak. And their new BlackHalo UI is fucking sexy it will be released in a week.

I never even looked for money. Only my associate Sean did who does all my networking for me and he never approached coins. He met with investors like Brock Pierce or Dapps or others some investors approached me like Pantera. They are all just buzzing around us.

I'm not going to kowtow to anyone. And thats why I'm not the type to ask investors for handouts. They want me, they know where to find me.

Well said David. As a Blackcoin fan You have my support 100%!
loveyouforever

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:12:32 AM

puffing resources about alibaba and major Chinese exchanges from this Coin organizer is biggest mistake from beginning. All the fancy promises makes it too good to be true.  I am not actually fudding now. I am asking questions.  Please prove it first. I am not questioning David Zimbeck, who grants bithalo license to this team. I am questioning the team behind. specifically  the Chinese man behind.
If he do not intend to reveal more details about himself. Please prove his ability in one way or another. The ability I mean his resources from alibaba or other companies in China.

I noticed some Chinese bitcoin/altcoin media reports, but i didn't find anything about above mentioned info, which makes it very fishy. Why don't they mention all these advantages on Chinese media? cuz questioning from Chinese investors?

Youve got a valid point here. There is a good amount of uncertainty. I'm the type to respect the privacy of my associates. From the discussions we had, their actions and the fact that I will be meeting one of the team members personally in a few weeks quells my superstitions. But hey, you never know where this coin is gonna go. Thats why just take a "wait and see" attitude. By the way, from the discussions I had with these guys, they are not really at all like Tilecoin. Mostly, we talked about mesh networks and seeing if we could get some manufacturers here in Asia to make routers, radio devices or special tethering phones with software on it to create a giant mesh network. If we can really do that, this coin will actually be worth more than money because mesh networks is about freedom. The idea of a mesh network and having no IP addresses is pretty much the liberation of the entire internet and Telcom industry. Not saying we will get that far but if they do well its in the road map.

Thanks David, you are the only reason I stay here and keep asking questions.  no more.
And I have very reliable leads to question this team. This is not only concern of bitbay/bter/tile/blk, but more. many ppl will involved sooner or later. I am not only in tile, but in many coins, including blk. but most of my recent holdings and once before are scams. I can dump them anytime. But i am serious investor anyway, and most survivals in current altcoin world are. My questions are their questions. These guys can revive the market if they still believe in something. if they are pissed off, every coin will turn to a mess.

If the team especially the Chinese member can prove his ability in Mainland China in one way or another, I would love to stop questioning or fudding, whatever they call it.

Sir.

This is the last time we will reply to you concerning our team and who's in it. We have already explained that our team members are located globally. Our connections in China run deep. I can assure you of this. We have a member who was a higher level employee at Alibaba and with him brings years of experience in that field. He also comes with many vendors who are already waiting for the marketplace to start selling goods worldwide and not need to rely on a third party or pay high fees just to be able to sell a product to someone in the UK. We'll be releasing some more information on our team members shortly. I recommend that you take Mr Zimbeck's advice and take the "wait and see" approach. It cant hurt.

We thank you for your concern and look forward to providing you with further info regarding the team at a later point.

If Ma Yun knows who is this guy in Alibaba, he will fire him immediately, it runs against commercial morality.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:28:14 AM

David is in the team, but this does not mean your team is clean.
Can u tell the guy who claimed he is in alibaba and has plenty of resource in China?
I may know him, or, u don't dare!
a project  ICO for 3000BTC?
a bit huge for a new try. I will keep watch ,maybe take some bit in bter.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

perhaps a direct link to the ICO on BTER could be useful ??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:03:44 AM

perhaps a direct link to the ICO on BTER could be useful ??

Indeed, we have now added a link directly to the trade market at the top of our original post here on the announcement thread. Thank you for bringing this to our attention:

Only Approx. 5 hours left until our ICO begins. Please click the link below to directly enter the trade market:
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:18:13 AM

Consider supporting the OpenBazaar guys who are doing a great job for free.

Bravo , excellent point Smiley

However ,  I wish BitBay All The Good Luck they can use to succeed .
Changeispermanent

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

Hi, when will Bay be pegged to RMB? any ETA?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

I like these IoT coins :-))) the market is virtually endless.
BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

Only Approx. 15 minutes left until our ICO begins.
Please click the link below to directly enter the trade market:
- Total Coin Supply: 1 Billion
- Starting Satoshi Price:
252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300        satoshi -Day 5
Price will go up 1 satoshi every 2 hours on the hour.

whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:03:48 PM

hehe 100 BTC buy right off the bat : -)
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

That was crazy to see. 
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

Maybe he thinks he can sell 1 sat lower than the ICO after the price rises in 2 hours.

I don't think it was the BitBay team buying their own coins, they would be more discrete to spread the amounts and more likely to purchase later if the momentum subsides.
whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:24:50 PM

Ico now 10% sold. I succumbed to temptation and bought a few Grin
BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

Update
All BTC raised will be held by BTER until the successful release of the wallet with built in smart contracts. We will ask BTER to come by to confirm this as well.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

Maybe he thinks he can sell 1 sat lower than the ICO after the price rises in 2 hours.

I don't think it was the BitBay team buying their own coins, they would be more discrete to spread the amounts and more likely to purchase later if the momentum subsides.

Although I'm not one of those, for many people 100BTC represents a smaller investment in something - many hedge funds require a minimum $250K initial depost just to 'play'.  It might be someone that is indeed planning on catching a quick appreciation selling lower than the later ICO wall... but it might be someone that just figured $35K for at least (assuming all ICO coins sell) ~3.3% of something was worth the risk. Wink
FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:29:50 PM

This is moar than IE got for his coin in total.  Cool
choeymethod

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:32:02 PM

100 btc, 30 btc, 24 btc that's crazy. Never thought Id invest in a ICO but I think I'm gonna scoop a few
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

Update
All BTC raised will be held by BTER until the successful release of the wallet with built in smart contracts. We will ask BTER to come by to confirm this as well.

That's nice, and it says a lot about the dev team, way to go.
freeworm

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:46:02 PM

Update

Confirmed.

Lin@BTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: