Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127525 times)
geyu

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:59:09 AM

Looks interesting.
I will keep an eye on this thread.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:13:56 PM

Does anyone believe that a coin starting with an ICO is ever going to be a billion $ marketcap coin? There will always be the negative question about this coin... "Did these people buy their own ICO?". There is no way to prove that they did or didn't. This coin will never be trusted.

Why? Escrow is not done via a Exchange, on exchanges that can happen, here not. As i know who join ICO and who didn't. That is the advantage of a escrow without a exchange. And i don't believe that DEV is expecting this to be a billion $ marketcap, else he would be so disappointed to not take 1% premine Cheesy

Surely everyone knows this is the internet.

Yeap, but everybody also know that i'm not Barry, so i can easily verify who has bought and who didn't.

No you can't, you can verify the wallets that sent you BTC and the PM's. But of course this is the internet and we can be as many people as we want. Just curious, how much are you charging to host this ICO?
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:37:22 PM

Does anyone believe that a coin starting with an ICO is ever going to be a billion $ marketcap coin? There will always be the negative question about this coin... "Did these people buy their own ICO?". There is no way to prove that they did or didn't. This coin will never be trusted.

Why? Escrow is not done via a Exchange, on exchanges that can happen, here not. As i know who join ICO and who didn't. That is the advantage of a escrow without a exchange. And i don't believe that DEV is expecting this to be a billion $ marketcap, else he would be so disappointed to not take 1% premine Cheesy

Yeap, but everybody also know that i'm not Barry, so i can easily verify who has bought and who didn't.

No you can't, you can verify the wallets that sent you BTC and the PM's. But of course this is the internet and we can be as many people as we want. Just curious, how much are you charging to host this ICO?

Why are you so negative? The reason I want the escrow to happen through the forum is because hosting it on an exchange will cost minimum 2btc. We like to start off small. We dont want to host a 100+ btc ICO on an exchange. Those are ridiculous imo.

I will state for a final time. We will not participate in our own ICO.

I am really in it for the good cause. To offer usage for a coin. Instead of pump and dumping it and letting it die. Some people do believe in crypto as a useable currency Wink And I will work my ass of to make this happen.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:40:19 PM

0.05 should get 1 seed imo. WinkTongue

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:41:22 PM

0.05 should get 1 seed imo. WinkTongue

lol  Cheesy

I will look into this, and keep you updated Wink
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Why are you so negative? The reason I want the escrow to happen through the forum is because hosting it on an exchange will cost minimum 2btc. We like to start off small. We dont want to host a 100+ btc ICO on an exchange. Those are ridiculous imo.

I am really in it for the good cause. To offer usage for a coin. Instead of pump and dumping it and letting it die. Some people do believe in crypto as a useable currency Wink And I will work my ass of to make this happen.

What do you mean "so negative"?
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

What do you mean "so negative"?

I might misunderstood your posts, my apology... But they sounded a bit negative to me Roll Eyes
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

A little screenshot of the shop I am working on  Smiley

I think I can open it for testing purposes in a day or 2  Smiley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:18:26 AM

Hi dev,how many  cons its not already sold out?I can't find it

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:37:19 AM

You can easily so how many people arlready deposit BTCs here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

Every coin is 1000sats, so something like 155k coins has been sold at the moment.
jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:30:24 AM

You can easily so how many people arlready deposit BTCs here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

Every coin is 1000sats, so something like 155k coins has been sold at the moment.
Thank you,i see. Smiley

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:36:11 AM

CHINESE OP will be up today..  Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:29:18 PM

If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

I understand your point of view. However, we are running a business in weed supplies. That is why I am hesitant to make myself public. We dont do anything illegal, but we prefer to stay on a low level for the time being. I assume you can understand that.

Having said that, I dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all? The risks will stay the same mate Wink

I started this coin to share the hobby of growing marihuana, and to succeed where other weedcoins failed. These are just words of course, but I will not let everyone down. Cryptocurrencies in these days are nothing more then a quick pump and dump scheme with no function at all for a coin. Only a few coins are still being actively used and developed. I believe Grow will do better. Simply because I offer a service that is directly connected to this coins name and has a wide range of people to reach out to. And with long term perspective, our plans for this coin can do some good things for Grow supporters Wink

Like Placebo said, about 150 K coins is sold atm.

CHINESE OP will be up today..  Wink

Thank you qiwoman2, looking forward to it Smiley
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:32:59 PM

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:25:41 PM

this coin will grow more
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.

Sorry, but i believe people know BarryZand already for months, close to a year in fact. If you don't trust Barry then you don't have to trust 99.99% of the people on BCT.

He took his time to come up with something. He didn't create scam coins like a lot of people are doing, no, he took his time and believe me for me this coin looks very promising after a chat with Barry.

Edit: Being negative is always easy, and you're right, most of the time you have to say,' I told you...'
robmob

Activity: 658

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:35:31 PM

Coin looks very interesting, I will be keeping a eye out for this that is for sure. Id buy into the ICO but there could be people watchng the wallet for transaction coming in and then sending you the pm right after with my transaction number claiming my coins just seems a bit unsafe for me.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

ICO's are sometimes needed, because without funds you can't achieve much. I invested about 1.5 BTC and I have no worries. Barry looks like a good guy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: