Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:06:26 AM

He really intends to pump the price, but using lemmings buypowder, and same untouchable wall trick... he really can pump it, no doubt.
Is there any way we can get confirmation from those big companies that GAW claims will work with?

CoinFire is working on it. Hopefully we'll see something soon.
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:12:40 AM

He really intends to pump the price, but using lemmings buypowder, and same untouchable wall trick... he really can pump it, no doubt.
Is there any way we can get confirmation from those big companies that GAW claims will work with?

CoinFire is working on it. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

thanks didnt know that, i hope they'll digg something till december 29
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:13:13 AM

Yep, yeserday was some kind of stress test to see if gawminers can manipulate the market. It failed and now they have to delay the release of paybase and their USD 20 payback promise.

Maybe they dont have enough bitcoins and/or their call to hold back for short time profits was ignored.

They gained some time but not for developing. to be real who is working during the xmas holidays. i doubt that.

For me its another big red flag.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

We were recently asked if we would be including PayCoin (XPY), thought up by the controversial mining company GAW Miners. The most common reason we were given to add XPY is that XPY has been added to the popular payment gateway GoCoin, and because of this and a large market cap their growth would be inevitable.

XPY, for those who are not familiar with it, has had incredibly high volume since its launch. Their market cap and mining power quickly escalated to astronomical proportions on popular market summary websites.

Only truly innovative coins will be traded on Exco.in, and simply put being accepted by a popular service does not qualify as innovative. We are immediately suspicious of any cryptocurrency that doesn't explicitly offer technical achievements.

Deciding to educate ourselves on XPY, we began our investigation with their official website. We were curious to see if there was anything we may have missed underneath the marketing. Scrolling through the page, we reached a section titled "How can I use PayCoin?" only to find every item within linked to nowhere, a succinct metaphor for the project. Farther down, in the client section, we were presented with a selection of unsigned clients and no link to the source code.

We quickly found the source code on Github and begun our review. We looked over each commit since initialization of the XPY project. The changes we saw in practically every commit were superficial, along the lines of removing, then subsequently adding back, the Peercoin copyrights and adding new checkpoints. These trivial changes indicate to us that there was no actual development occurring.

Upon reviewing their "Features" section, we discovered that XPY does not list a single technical feature. This indicates to us that they have no interest in developing a cryptocurrency. It started appear to us that there was a high probability the creators of XPY are simply selling an idea, with the hope traders will gamble on a token over which GAW Miners maintains opaque and unregulated control of the majority. Everything they claim to offer, including their addition to GoCoin, has already been accomplished by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also under active development, being constantly refined and improved, and has the network effect and a massive community. So if XPY offers no technological achievements over its predecessors Bitcoin or Peercoin, its value appears to be dependent on its potential acceptance as a currency. There is no reason to believe that this project will ever surpass Bitcoin when it has yet to achieve anything that Bitcoin has not already achieved and offers no technical advancements. After what we have learned about this project, we would not describe XPY as innovative in either marketing strategy or technical achievements.

We see two likely reasons GoCoin management decided to add XPY to their platform. Either GoCoin's management team is woefully naive and unable to recognize the obvious lack of development in their recently added project or, the more likely scenerio, they have a financial stake in PayCoin and expect to make money on the hype generated from their decision and actions taken by other sites cascading from it.

We have entered a fascinating time in history, where there are a growing number of technological advancements that can be recombined and remixed in countless unique ways, where everyone has good ideas and everyone should have good ideas. However, ideas are not enough. What is truly impressive is not simply a good idea, but the act of following through an idea to completion. We will be staying true to our commitment and continue to focus on spotlighting true innovation and actual development in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

https://blackwavelabs.com/
vach

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:17:24 AM

I think there might be few idiots who bought Cheesy but thats cant be some serious sum..

How dare you say that!? They are sold out again! http://www.paycoin.com/

you're joking? you really think showing on website out of stock indicates that someone buys lot of coins there?
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:27:13 AM

I think there might be few idiots who bought Cheesy but thats cant be some serious sum..

How dare you say that!? They are sold out again! http://www.paycoin.com/

you're joking? you really think showing on website out of stock indicates that someone buys lot of coins there?

Yeah that was sarcasm lol They probably just switched over to a new payment card processor who promptly shut them down again.

lmfao at that blackwaves review of paycoin.
vach

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

Yep, yeserday was some kind of stress test to see if gawminers can manipulate the market. It failed and now they have to delay the release of paybase and their USD 20 payback promise.

Maybe they dont have enough bitcoins and/or their call to hold back for short time profits was ignored.

They gained some time but not for developing. to be real who is working during the xmas holidays. i doubt that.

For me its another big red flag.

look they certainly didnt fail, pump of price almost twice is not a small manipulation...

regarding holidays, i'm in one of the biggest software development company and we'll work till december 29... yes people work with less productivity but they do... just so you know
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

We were recently asked if we would be including PayCoin (XPY), thought up by the controversial mining company GAW Miners. The most common reason we were given to add XPY is that XPY has been added to the popular payment gateway GoCoin, and because of this and a large market cap their growth would be inevitable.

XPY, for those who are not familiar with it, has had incredibly high volume since its launch. Their market cap and mining power quickly escalated to astronomical proportions on popular market summary websites.

Only truly innovative coins will be traded on Exco.in, and simply put being accepted by a popular service does not qualify as innovative. We are immediately suspicious of any cryptocurrency that doesn't explicitly offer technical achievements.

Deciding to educate ourselves on XPY, we began our investigation with their official website. We were curious to see if there was anything we may have missed underneath the marketing. Scrolling through the page, we reached a section titled "How can I use PayCoin?" only to find every item within linked to nowhere, a succinct metaphor for the project. Farther down, in the client section, we were presented with a selection of unsigned clients and no link to the source code.

We quickly found the source code on Github and begun our review. We looked over each commit since initialization of the XPY project. The changes we saw in practically every commit were superficial, along the lines of removing, then subsequently adding back, the Peercoin copyrights and adding new checkpoints. These trivial changes indicate to us that there was no actual development occurring.

Upon reviewing their "Features" section, we discovered that XPY does not list a single technical feature. This indicates to us that they have no interest in developing a cryptocurrency. It started appear to us that there was a high probability the creators of XPY are simply selling an idea, with the hope traders will gamble on a token over which GAW Miners maintains opaque and unregulated control of the majority. Everything they claim to offer, including their addition to GoCoin, has already been accomplished by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also under active development, being constantly refined and improved, and has the network effect and a massive community. So if XPY offers no technological achievements over its predecessors Bitcoin or Peercoin, its value appears to be dependent on its potential acceptance as a currency. There is no reason to believe that this project will ever surpass Bitcoin when it has yet to achieve anything that Bitcoin has not already achieved and offers no technical advancements. After what we have learned about this project, we would not describe XPY as innovative in either marketing strategy or technical achievements.

We see two likely reasons GoCoin management decided to add XPY to their platform. Either GoCoin's management team is woefully naive and unable to recognize the obvious lack of development in their recently added project or, the more likely scenerio, they have a financial stake in PayCoin and expect to make money on the hype generated from their decision and actions taken by other sites cascading from it.

We have entered a fascinating time in history, where there are a growing number of technological advancements that can be recombined and remixed in countless unique ways, where everyone has good ideas and everyone should have good ideas. However, ideas are not enough. What is truly impressive is not simply a good idea, but the act of following through an idea to completion. We will be staying true to our commitment and continue to focus on spotlighting true innovation and actual development in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:42:58 AM

Guys what are your toughts on dec 29?

My prediction.

Paybase allows people to buy and sell XPY , fiat and BTC within paybase with no KYC but withdrawls will need KYC , thus affording at least 3-7 more day delay. Issues with the plugin and paybase may arise if people start buying too many things with their money directly.   From now till the KYC starts getting approved expect plenty of special deals on the hashstakers and some big special announcements like a free gift of a non liquid hashstaker locked for 6 months.

Weird then that Hashstakers are sold out on both the GAW site and the Zen site. That would be counterintuitive to what you are suggesting.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:45:59 AM

you dont think he might do that?

Do what? Do I think he will run to brazil by Dec 29? Or are you just asking if they'll fail to get the paybase actually released by then? The answer to both is: I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm asking if they will buy back with 20$? how can they workaround this one?
i mean they wont be able to use lemmings to buy for 20 this time...

Yeah, everything hangs on this question. I haven't figured out a way they can do it yet. I'm assuming they don't actually have a 100 million wall of money to throw at it though. As others have said, I think they find a way to wiggle out of it yet again. I'm not sure how long the cultists will accept that, but they are pretty damn gullible.

Do they really need a $100 million?  With only 12 million coins, and probably over half of them locked up into stakers, do you really think it'll take $100 million to buy every single coin dumped?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:49:04 AM

WTF is an exco.in?  LOL

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Well I am convinced, I just cashed out my kids college fund, stole the wives credit cards as mine are now maxed out.  I am thinking of asking my mom for my inheritance early, I asked my boss for a raise all for the purposes of buying up paycoin and hash stakers because I have irrefutable evidence that GAW is not a scam.  I dumped all my xmas money into gaw just now (so no presents etc for anyone and I am living on ramen noodles for the next 6 months) I may not have access to the internet because I used the money for that on paycoin, I literary have no coins for myself, or the family because of this

see

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:54:30 AM

WTF is an exco.in?  LOL

They have just started the exchange and many say it is the most responsive UI so far. They are afaik crypto veterans who actually understand the code. GAWkers think paycoin is innovative because it is faster than BTC, but did you idiots ever think about the fact it is copy/pasted from Peercoin, so that is the point of no innovation. Peercoin and most PoS coins are as fast and have been for a long time before paycoin.

And I don't think anyone can argue that article, the ONLY thing paycoin has for the moment going for them is the hype and the expectation of what the CEO has stated about the floor. Without those, it would be worthless
interstellar

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:54:36 AM

Homero ain't lying here...
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:58:44 AM

Lets see if the thread starter at hashtalk will be banned because he dared to post the statement from blackwavelabs.
interstellar

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:59:20 AM

you dont think he might do that?

Do what? Do I think he will run to brazil by Dec 29? Or are you just asking if they'll fail to get the paybase actually released by then? The answer to both is: I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm asking if they will buy back with 20$? how can they workaround this one?
i mean they wont be able to use lemmings to buy for 20 this time...

Yeah, everything hangs on this question. I haven't figured out a way they can do it yet. I'm assuming they don't actually have a 100 million wall of money to throw at it though. As others have said, I think they find a way to wiggle out of it yet again. I'm not sure how long the cultists will accept that, but they are pretty damn gullible.

Do they really need a $100 million?  With only 12 million coins, and probably over half of them locked up into stakers, do you really think it'll take $100 million to buy every single coin dumped?

It also prevents them from dumping coins on the exchange because they will just come right back to them and actually cost them money. It's not 12 million coins either. It's growing at a high rate every day. Almost 1% a day in some cases lol. This is super inflationary coin remember lol? And according to the white paper that 100 million dollar CAF fund is supposed to be used for everything including development, marketing, research etc, not just used as the wall, so I'm sure it would be something more like 20-30 million max devoted to the wall even if the money actually existed.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

So exited im moist, Homero use your phone for something productive then fail texts, and sext me please. Ive already sold everything I own and bought into paycoin.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 08:02:04 AM

its not on coinmarketcap.com anymore as well? Is that because they think it is not a coin?  Shocked
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 08:03:48 AM

So exited im moist, Homero use your phone for something productive then fail texts, and sext me please. Ive already sold everything I own and bought into paycoin.

I hope Amazon except paycoin

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:05:09 AM

I hope Amazon except paycoin

What could you possibly want at Amazon that they don't already sell at meganet?
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: