Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:01:35 AM

Is the block chain working Huh  My wallet is taking forever to DL the last 8 blocks.........

I want to send my XPY to cryptsy,I'll wait if the confirms are buggin out though  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:05:07 AM

So if there was seriously merchants on board with paycoin, or to be announced I ask this:

WHY would they NOT tell people to sell this coin, and also why if it was so groundbreaking could you still buy hashstakers, THAT DIDN'T SELL OUT on website. Many many other thing obviously wrong, but this just points it out, why not just show your fucking hand gawmers?

Why would you hold back something when you want investors and people buying your coin? CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE JACK SHIT!!! SICK OF SCAMMERS.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:06:55 AM

They do realize there is MAYBE 30 Bitcoin holding up the buy orders from .0333+? I don't understand some people. It's like they think heavy whales really care to dump a price down 30% for 30 Bitcoin or less. Lol. It's seen as a victory in their eyes. "The price is rising so it means we're winning."

It is even worse than that. A couple days ago I posted something from HT where people were talking about creating a SELL wall to bring the XPY price up. That is the level of imbecility and delusion involved here.
LOL. That made my day if it was true.  Cheesy The thing about those exchanges is, the majority of trading is probably just day traders Grin so it's artificial volume at that. Real whales are waiting to dump into GAW, probably offloading a small fraction on other exchanges to hedge their risk a little bit.

The only problem with that is the availability of coins. How many coins are actually available to dump? You do realize that 90% of hashlets converted to stakers and nearly all the stakers are filled (and locked) with these Paycoins. Other than a collective group getting together, there likely ISN'T any whales that can dump and move this price. That's the beauty of a staked coin.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:10:12 AM

Poor Oldschool1, he has been extremely civil laying out his concerns, then Redacted and a couple others get into the conversation and turn it into a juvenile free-for-all towards the end.

<sigh>

You can't talk seriously with some of those people, so why even bother? If Josh wants to be taken seriously, he should surround himself with serious people.

I agree.  I think Suchmoon should do the same.

Maybe Josh should host a private teleconference between key individuals on both sides of the issues? That way the concerns can be discussed and information shared without any of the extraneous chatter that can be seen on both sides in the forums.

Would Josh even entertain the notion of such a thing? Would anyone on here be willing to listen to what Josh has to say without resorting to insults? Can the same be said for Josh's team?

I am not a fan of the argument that was made that there isn't enough evidence to prove it isn't a scam or that the business plan is full of holes. There are quite a few topics I think Josh could share that would go a long way to assuage any fears.
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:10:21 AM

This vest wearing illiterate fool is making us look like idiots

Actually, the credit for that comes from within.

Sorry to the people that didn't make money from this, LOL. But I can literally take the next 3 to 3.5 years off of work because of Paycoin.

Really?  Dude... you better pay your taxes.

Always do. Why wouldn't I?

I could always sell my BTC and take the capital loss as well. Its great to have OPTIONS.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

The only problem with that is the availability of coins. How many coins are actually available to dump? You do realize that 90% of hashlets converted to stakers and nearly all the stakers are filled (and locked) with these Paycoins. Other than a collective group getting together, there likely ISN'T any whales that can dump and move this price. That's the beauty of a staked coin.

Doesn't that imply that the value of the coin is not realistic because so much of the coin is locked up in staking? How would the true value be ultimately decided then if not via large-volume trading?
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:13:14 AM

Just for shits n gigs, I added up all the visible buy orders on cryptsy. They all span from 0.03410000 to 0.04378900. How many XPY were there in that span?? 1771. LOL Check the volume chart for just how hilarious that is. What comedy gold!

This is why I keep saying that getting to $20 price on the exchange is not nearly the same thing as being able to sell an unlimited amount of XPY on paybase for $20. Not even close. And don't get me started on that $25 price goal on the exchanges. Can someone explain who would pay $25 on an exchange when you can buy for $20 on paybase? I know they are talking about connecting paybase to the exchange but I still don't see how this will happen. Everyone now has $20 set as the price in their head.

There's a difference between a $20 PRICE and a $20 FLOOR. If exchanges are selling for more, PayBase will sell them for more. Just like an exchange. Only difference is, PayBase will have a MINIMUM price.  I am not sure why that is hard to understand?

And if you try and buy coins for $20 on PayBase?  Sold out.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:14:52 AM

This doesn't sound good in my subjective opinion:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25356
https://archive.today/ZdGK1

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

What if......

Here is an idea. What if we gave the debit cards to the new people coming in to crypto. Those that want to try it out, and need a debit card as a bridge to help them get in to it.

What if us veterans, did not use the debit card. Instead, every store we wanted to use paycoin at, we worked hard to convinced them to take Paycoin.

The reward is another company taking paycoin, and we get the item we were trying to buy Smiley

I love the reason that was given for it not to be "good". Oh wait, there wasn't one. Damn, must be a scam. A Ponzi scam. /rolleyes

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:18:53 AM

Poor Oldschool1, he has been extremely civil laying out his concerns, then Redacted and a couple others get into the conversation and turn it into a juvenile free-for-all towards the end.

<sigh>

You can't talk seriously with some of those people, so why even bother? If Josh wants to be taken seriously, he should surround himself with serious people.

Maybe Josh should host a private teleconference between key individuals on both sides of the issues? That way the concerns can be discussed and information shared without any of the extraneous chatter that can be seen on both sides in the forums.

Would Josh even entertain the notion of such a thing? Would anyone on here be willing to listen to what Josh has to say without resorting to insults? Can the same be said for Josh's team?

I am not a fan of the argument that was made that there isn't enough evidence to prove it isn't a scam or that the business plan is full of holes. There are quite a few topics I think Josh could share that would go a long way to assuage any fears.

Mr. Garza is the CEO of a corporation taking investments from people and promising ridiculous amounts of returns on those investments. Suchmoon is some random guy on an internet forum. The fact that you can not tell the difference between these two things is an example of the divide in logic between those who understand a scam when they see one and those that want to believe the unbelievable.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:19:47 AM

Doesn't that imply that the value of the coin is not realistic because so much of the coin is locked up in staking? How would the true value be ultimately decided then if not via large-volume trading?

So for a Proof-of-Stake coin, its odd for the majority of it to be locked up in staking?  WTF? Did I just enter Bizzarro Backwards Land?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:21:25 AM

<sigh>

Mr. Garza is the CEO of a corporation taking investments from people and promising ridiculous amounts of returns on those investments. Suchmoon is some random guy on an internet forum. The fact that you can not tell the difference between these two things is an example of the divide in logic between those who understand a scam when they see one and those that want to believe the unbelievable.

Oddly enough, every "return" GAW has "promised" me, has actually come true. I only wish Bitcoin and Litecoin had the same ROI.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

nearly all the stakers are filled (and locked) with these Paycoins.

HashStakers are virtual products. If you put an XPY into a HashStaker you are giving the money to GAW and they can do whatever they please with it. They just have to slowly pay 0.97% of the money back each day and after 3 or 6 months give the original XPY back.

Only the XPY in your computer wallet is really owned by you. XPY in HashStakers is owned and used freely by Homero & Co.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

Where is the ethics involved?  That makes less than zero sense. You aren't trying to scam people to get them to buy in. If you (me) believe in the coin and are invested in it, how is that unethical? You and I might disagree on the legitimacy of the coin...but that doesn't mean I am unethical for trading in it and believing in it. Well, maybe in this forum it does. LOL

If you really believe in this coin and don't see the warning signs than you aren't acting unethically and my comments aren't directed at you.

So for a Proof-of-Stake coin, its odd for the majority of it to be locked up in staking?  WTF? Did I just enter Bizzarro Backwards Land?

There is a big difference between a POS coin that is controlled by the user and where they can sell at any time and one where some of them are locked up by a centralized company.

Oddly enough, every "return" GAW has "promised" me, has actually come true. I only wish Bitcoin and Litecoin had the same ROI.

Josh promised his bots would target a 25 dollar pay wall on all the exchanges today. Yet he was only able to move the market to 16 before it crashed. Why can't a company with reserves and supposedly 100 million turnover take down a 100-200BTC sell wall?

jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:33:43 AM

Hey, I just asked a question. I am not an expert on staking and never made a claim to be one. Do you have a financial explanation that would answer my question or a link to a useful website that I can read up on it?

No need to get all bent out of shape.  Sad
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:34:52 AM

<sigh>

I should do what? Not following, sorry.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

Hey, I just asked a question. I am not an expert on staking and never made a claim to be one. Do you have a financial explanation that would answer my question or a link to a useful website that I can read up on it?

Its actually sketchy as hell to be enticing stakers with higher returns if they lock up their stake  for 3 to 6 months, especially when its being locked up under the control and guidance of a centralized for profit issuing company . This isn't the way other POS / DPOS systems stake, encourages centralization, and allows for manipulation.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:44:08 AM

<sigh>

He already rejected an idea of a Reddit AMA. That's a respectable venue, many high profile business people have done it, if that is not acceptable then I'm not sure what else can be suggested.

Besides he has threatened his opponents, not sure why anyone - except Scott maybe Smiley - would risk to have any direct contact. I certainly wouldn't.
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:47:34 AM

Its actually sketchy as hell to be enticing stakers with higher returns if they lock up their stake  for 3 to 6 months, especially when its being locked up under the control and guidance of a centralized for profit issuing company . This isn't the way other POS / DPOS systems stake, encourages centralization, and allows for manipulation.

Thank you for the reply.

Is this the first POS coin to have centralized staking where you cannot remove your investment? I can see how that can be a concern when they change the model from all the other POS coins before it.

If GAW will allow users to sell their staker with coin on the market (supposedly possible with Paybase), you could consider that a quick way to liquidate, albeit at a possible loss. Still, that does require them to offer this feature. If you want to keep your options open, you can stake with the wallet application, right?
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:50:01 AM

No worries, you just sounded like one of the many trolls here dumping on a coin they have no interest in or feel threatened by. If you have serious questions about the coin, you can join the HT forums and someone there will answer ANY question you have.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:52:29 AM

There is a big difference between a POS coin that is controlled by the user and where they can sell at any time and one where some of them are locked up by a centralized company.

WTF?  No. You can stake in a normal wallet, at home, on your computer at a rate of 5% return per annum. Just like ANY other PoS coin in the world. You can ALSO invest in Hashstakers and stake with GAW at a rate of about 100% per annum. But you don't HAVE to stake with GAW. Funny you left that out. But then again, that wouldn't support your scam argument now would it?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: