Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 [2030] 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:09:50 PM

http://mymail.speedbio.com/?newsletter=end-of-offer-tonight-at-midnight-2

not sure what they mean by 200%

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:14:22 PM

Vermont Public Radio piece [2:37] on GAW HSI linked right below the image on the page below:

http://digital.vpr.net/post/vermont-looking-answers-wireless-broadband-provider

edit: here's the mp3 link:

http://cpa.ds.npr.org/vpr/audio/2015/07/wireless-broadband-provider-vpr-news-20150715.mp3

"Clearly something is going on with this company that, uh, thus far has not been good for consumers."

Despicable.  Trolls are even FUDing Josh's other businesses.

If his customers had been patient, I am sure Josh would make it up to them with promises that sound to good to be true and a new business model that appears to be unsustainable on the surface, but is totes legit and coming soon.

Introducing GAWPointsTM - each point you collect gets one petabyte added to your download capacity!1

1 Membership in GAWPointsTM requires an advance $10,000 payment to the Bank of Homero. Increased download capacity will be distributed at the rate of 1 byte per month for the next 1015 months. GAWPointsTM are non-transferrable and may not be passed down to your great-great-great-great-grandchildren to make ROI on this deal.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 06:20:01 PM

trade one worthless shitcoin for another worthless shitcoin. genius, the hashtards will buy buy buy

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:37:44 PM

this is funny too:
https://btclendtalk.org/topic/490/support-tickets-not-answered-and-not-solved
https://archive.is/BPJt0

remember mini-garza aka cmilian saying 100% of the loans were successfully paid due to nature of the service?

Invested in two loans they showed up collateral.
Some days later collateral dont show up.

No, it means that there is no collateral to sell to recover is these case. There were only a couple of loans that had this happen. Having no collateral does not mean that its a loss. It mean that it will take legal muscle to recover. We have an agency that works with recovering.

Grin

theres no new info about the lendcoin crap on their forum. "patent pending"  Roll Eyes
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:15:58 PM

I'm going through Texas at the end of the month. Maybe I will go a little out of my way and try to get an "interview" from josh.  Wink

Don't stop on your way through Texas. Just roll up your windows, lock your doors and keep driving. Pee in a bottle if you have to. There's nothing to see in that shithole. I lived there for 10 years. Worst 10 years of my life.

What's wrong with Texas? I hear Austin is nice.

Ok, Austin is worth a visit, especially if you're a live music fan and like to party. It's the one cool place in TX. It's kind of like West Berlin during the days of East Germany.  Wink

Austin hosted a great BTC conference in March, before many XPY victims had seen the light...
AI Coin Team RIPPED Garza & XPY at the Austin Bitcoin Conference! 
First interview on the podcast embedded here -- right after the dude's plane lands.... 
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-bitcoin-game-15-fun-interviews-at-the-texas-bitcoin-conference-kickoff-party
I loved Austin.
I watched the bats fly at night, ate a fantastic cactus & cheese enchilada & got hooked on Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka <3
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:30:49 PM

Oh great, DMD spammers made their way to this thread. I don't think this is going to work so how about you spend that time spell-checking your sig instead Smiley

Duh, looks VISONARY to me!

-- Garbanzo
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:46:55 PM

Interestingly enough, the one actual feature of XPY has been a big part of the whole scam. The fast transaction speeds have been being used in bot shuffle mixing millions of Paycoins to obfuscate who is doing the dumping. This started at launch, and has not let up or changed at all since then. Maybe there are different factions with large chunks of the premine, but the fact remains that the operation has not changed in the tiniest bit. If there are actual battling factions, they are definitely working together, otherwise it would be a race to clear the orderbooks, which any of the supposed "Not Josh" players could easily do several times over.

I don't disagree with your analysis but 'fast transaction times' are a marketing fantasy in the alt-coin world. Likely we will see large institutions with private blockchains claiming 'fast transaction times' and other ideas from the current proof of concept shitcoin environment to their customers ... it's only just begun.

just saying that IMHO every feature of paycoin was only there to bring money into the scam

Every "feature" of Paycoin was either a bug, a delay, or a total fail....marketed as "features."
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:06:54 PM

did we hear back from Jonah? what happened to him?

is he still active on talk.paycoin?

It's now https://paycointalk.org/ and yes it looks like good ol' Hashtalk.

No, I don't think he's active there and I haven't seen him anywhere recently. Hopefully he's just taking some time off and not in any kind of trouble.

Why would you hope on of the ceo's of this company that did nothing but rip people off isn't in trouble?

he doesn't get a pass for sticking around this forum after the shit went down. Anyone who had any sort of title in that company should be treated like a piece of crap until they come clean and spill everything, I don't care what title they/gaw gave themelf back then or which "not-gaw" "organization" that does nothing they are working with today.

Out of all the ex-GAW employees miaviator was among the very few that actually did spill a fair bit although he sure rubbed a lot of people the wrong way too. He did have quite a presence on the forums and I hope he does come back if for no other reason than to spice things up a bit. I'm not handing out passes here but I also don't really have a long list of people to wish bad things to happen to Grin

I don't miss the hypocritical walls 'o' text and I certainly don't miss the mean spirited memes he posted.  Calling Bit*Jane a "c*nt" here, shortly before he went silent, was his crowning glory IMHO. 
Good riddance, CEO of NothingLabs
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:57:14 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 10:28:22 PM by Franz_Huber

No, I don't think he's active there and I haven't seen him anywhere recently. Hopefully he's just taking some time off and not in any kind of trouble.

Why would you hope on of the ceo's of this company that did nothing but rip people off isn't in trouble?

he doesn't get a pass for sticking around this forum after the shit went down. Anyone who had any sort of title in that company should be treated like a piece of crap until they come clean and spill everything, I don't care what title they/gaw gave themelf back then or which "not-gaw" "organization" that does nothing they are working with today.

Out of all the ex-GAW employees miaviator was among the very few that actually did spill a fair bit although he sure rubbed a lot of people the wrong way too. He did have quite a presence on the forums and I hope he does come back if for no other reason than to spice things up a bit. I'm not handing out passes here but I also don't really have a long list of people to wish bad things to happen to Grin

I don't miss the hypocritical walls 'o' text and I certainly don't miss the mean spirited memes he posted.  Calling Bit*Jane a "c*nt" here, shortly before he went silent, was his crowning glory IMHO.  

Bitjane is probably not a c*nt, but she was a shill for GAW/Paycoin and later admitted that she got paid for it. Therefore she was part of the fraud, she was one of Garza's crooks - and despite the "oops, sorry" article she posted on her blog she deserves to go to jail for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:31:53 PM

I don't miss the hypocritical walls 'o' text and I certainly don't miss the mean spirited memes he posted.  Calling Bit*Jane a "c*nt" here, shortly before he went silent, was his crowning glory IMHO.  

Bitjane is probably not a c*nt, but she was a shill for GAW/Paycoin and later admitted that she got paid for it. Therefore she was part of the fraud, she was one of Garza's crooks - and despite the "oops, sorry" article she posted on her blog she deserves to go to jail for it.

Did she ever deny getting paid for it?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:52:43 PM

On the contrary. She admitted that she got paid for being a paycoin shill in one of her blog posts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
paulh691

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:27:01 AM

does anyone know what happened to the 2,400 btc mined to GAW setup address 1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8?

"It's the one that GAW gives out in their instructions for how to setup your miner. Interesting this stuff." Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:41:42 AM

does anyone know what happened to the 2,400 btc mined to GAW setup address 1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8?

"It's the one that GAW gives out in their instructions for how to setup your miner. Interesting this stuff." Smiley

Interesting. I remember this now.

I have no idea, however, putting this address into walletexplorer seems to indicate all outputs went to https://www.betvip.com/ (?)... I have no idea if that data is correct, but I have tested that site and it does seem to have a fairly high accuracy based on my own transactions history.  Then again, that betvip site is down, so who knows.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:09:21 AM

She only got paid for the Crypto Wiki on HashTalk, not for her blogs.
There are zero emails from Bit*Jane to Garza or vv.
She was stupid, but not culpable. 
kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:17:00 AM

I doubt she really set out to be a paid shill. She was more likely brought on due to her past experiences in handling autistic children, a perfect fit for hashtalk.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:19:48 AM

She only got paid for the Crypto Wiki on HashTalk, not for her blogs.
There are zero emails from Bit*Jane to Garza or vv.
She was stupid, but not culpable. 

I think she lost a good amount of $ herself. Nothing like getting paycoined and having your online rep trashed, like so many others.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:20:41 AM

Hmm 2000 thread page later, this is still a witch hunt.

I'm wondering if some people still believe Josh will come through.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:25:18 AM

On the contrary. She admitted that she got paid for being a paycoin shill in one of her blog posts.

Sorry, that's incorrect.
Re-read the blog.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:32:11 AM

I doubt she really set out to be a paid shill. She was more likely brought on due to her past experiences in handling autistic children, a perfect fit for hashtalk.

OMG, Touche' !!
Insightful & astute.  Cheesy
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:04:11 AM

what a nice place for sale in Vermont!

http://www.trulia.com/property/3033538047-136-Hillcrest-Ter-Brattleboro-VT-05301#photo-24

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 [2030] 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: