Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 [2025] 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:37:20 PM

careful with your money

But that's not Garza is it? If he had 500k he'd be renting a Lambo until he had no money for gas and then his bro would roll it in downtown Friendswood.

Hopefully we'll read something in the local media soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:56:19 PM

josh will burn
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:09:30 PM

josh will burn

If he is in Texas, probably on a BBQ  Grin

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

The developers of the Rimbit scam coin finally had to nerve to make a (self-moderated) thread on bitcointalk.  There is no reason to think this is connected to Garza or GAW or that the Rimbit devs ever held any XPY.  Let's just say, Josh would be proud of these guys.

From what I gather, it is a 100% pre-mined POS coin, with absolutely 0 unique features and he sells them directly to unsuspecting newbies on indiegogo.  He has sold $140,000 of this garbage already.

It's like XPY, but with better marketing and transparency and none of Garza's retardation all over it.  It is still a huge fucking pile of shit though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105448.0
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/imagine-bitcoin-without-mining-we-did-built-it#/story
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:18:17 PM

The developers of the Rimbit scam coin finally had to nerve to make a (self-moderated) thread on bitcointalk.  There is no reason to think this is connected to Garza or GAW or that the Rimbit devs ever held any XPY.  Let's just say, Josh would be proud of these guys.

From what I gather, it is a 100% pre-mined POS coin, with absolutely 0 unique features and he sells them directly to unsuspecting newbies on indiegogo.  He has sold $140,000 of this garbage already.

It's like XPY, but with better marketing and transparency and none of Garza's retardation all over it.  It is still a huge fucking pile of shit though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105448.0
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/imagine-bitcoin-without-mining-we-did-built-it#/story

bitcoin without mining? jesus, that's ground breaking. I agree, Ganza would be proud of them

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

Holy shit, I just watched the video that is on the indiegogo page.  Let's just say I've had my fill of rage for the day.  Peace out internet.
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

It is still a huge fucking pile of shit though.

I wonder what badbitcoins view is following his spectacular failure with paycoin and scrypt?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:57:26 PM

It is still a huge fucking pile of shit though.

I wonder what badbitcoins view is following his spectacular failure with paycoin and scrypt?

Both are still legit of course its all the trolls fault that both have temporary issues
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:06:00 AM

I'm going through Texas at the end of the month. Maybe I will go a little out of my way and try to get an "interview" from josh.  Wink

Don't stop on your way through Texas. Just roll up your windows, lock your doors and keep driving. Pee in a bottle if you have to. There's nothing to see in that shithole. I lived there for 10 years. Worst 10 years of my life.

What's wrong with Texas? I hear Austin is nice.

Ok, Austin is worth a visit, especially if you're a live music fan and like to party. It's the one cool place in TX. It's kind of like West Berlin during the days of East Germany.  Wink
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:39:15 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:56:28 AM by dwdoc

You mean to say steers and queers?  Without the rhyme, the saying kinda sucks.

Texas is really a shit hole. Not sure how Homero can deal with it being used to the northeast .... Nothing but shitty BBQ & strip joints EVERYWHERE... Plus 100 degrees + lol...

I've lived in Houston for a couple years, so I don't concur with your assessment. I've never frequented any strip joints, but have enjoyed a many BBQ at various venues, one named The Whiskey Barrel on the far west side owned by a dude who made his millions in the textile industry. It was a fast food joint served on non-disposable plates by a non-tipped staff, albeit tipping was allowed. The only time I had a poor meal there was when a new staff member cut the brisket with the grain oppose to against it. After fighting the first bite, the meal was promptly replaced. I couldn't tell enough folks about this amazing place.

Would love to try it but there is no BBQ place in Texas called the Whiskey Barrel.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:29:30 AM

Texas is really a shit hole. Not sure how Homero can deal with it being used to the northeast .... Nothing but shitty BBQ & strip joints EVERYWHERE... Plus 100 degrees + lol...

I've lived in Houston for a couple years, so I don't concur with your assessment. I've never frequented any strip joints, but have enjoyed a many BBQ at various venues, one named The Whiskey Barrel on the far west side owned by a dude who made his millions in the textile industry. It was a fast food joint served on non-disposable plates by a non-tipped staff, albeit tipping was allowed. The only time I had a poor meal there was when a new staff member cut the brisket with the grain oppose to against it. After fighting the first bite, the meal was promptly replaced. I couldn't tell enough folks about this amazing place.

Would love to try it but there is no BBQ place in Texas called the Whisket Barrel.

http://www.thewhiskeybarreltx.com/  Huh Maybe?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:49:35 AM

You mean to say steers and queers?  Without the rhyme, the saying kinda sucks.

Would love to try it but there is no BBQ place in Texas called the Whisket Barrel.

Think he's talking about this place

http://www.refineryburger.com/

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
samiam666

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:03:42 AM

There is ONLY Texas and it's 49 bitches that make these "united" states

http://www.thewhiskeybarreltx.com/  Huh Maybe?

omio

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:51:41 AM

You mean to say steers and queers?  Without the rhyme, the saying kinda sucks.

So he made a decent penny in boiled denims aye?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:26:14 AM

i'm still laughing.. kinda funny how

shitty wireless isp attempt at a start up > gaw miners failure > paycoin failure > run to dubai > forced back to usa > living a shitty hiding life haha

Man the guy had it all... the opportunities he had with people with money and if he had half a brain he could be a real millionaire. Instead he managed to fuck up opportunities handed to him on a silver plate.

All he has to show for it is a bastard son or daughter from an affair, a poor ass credit rating and the depression of waiting ot go ot prison. Most normal people could of used uncles stu's funding to make a good life.. Josh was simply too stupid to utilise that gift.

Instead all Josh Garza err sorry scamiam666 who is totally not josh but the only person that thinks he's someone who is awesome and dragged into the mud when he just wanted to help people... again totally not josh and the only support that just happens to be involved in crypto as well but who's totally not josh or his wife... wait did i say its totally not josh? Instead mr ganza fooks everything up and is so sad that he's reduced to visiting bitcointalk to get some kind of twisted joy from an occasional troll... awesome work. Your legacy is some feel good troll fun Smiley

I'd like to say i feel sorry for you but i really don't. But congrats... this is what you deserve and earnt. Enjoy your rewards mr ganza as you have long deserved this.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 11:52:50 AM

Homero is such a fuck up that he probably lost half the muggle money plus spent the rest. He won't be living large ever but the gawtards will never see a cent again.

Bitcoin is pumping, not viable! I love seeing paycoin and litecoin burn. Fuck all shitcoin.

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:35:51 PM

Would love to try it but there is no BBQ place in Texas called the Whiskey Barrel.

http://www.thewhiskeybarreltx.com/  Huh Maybe?

Think he's talking about this place

http://www.refineryburger.com/

Neither of those places are in far west Houston and neither serves BBQ.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:44:47 PM

Man the guy had it all... the opportunities he had with people with money and if he had half a brain he could be a real millionaire. Instead he managed to fuck up opportunities handed to him on a silver plate.

Absolutely. Hell, with Stuart Fraser on his side he could have legitimately bought himself all the genuine brain-power he needed to develop a legitimate cryptocurrency platform for Cantor Fitzgerald to sign-off on and gone into the big league of Crypto. Instead he couldn't help but piss it all away on power-trips and brash displays of wealth.

Maybe all he has is his, 'brilliant cock'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:54:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p66j7R8c0FY
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:08:54 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 05:14:51 PM by Franz_Huber

Homero is such a fuck up that he probably lost half the muggle money plus spent the rest. He won't be living large ever but the gawtards will never see a cent again.

FUDD! One day Homero Garza will going to be hailed as the Steve Jobs of cryptocurrency. Just like Steve invetned the mp3 player, smartphone and tablet, Homero invented us Hashlets and PayCoin, which is so faster than bitcoin. Trolls are tryig to desroy Homero Garza and his invetnions!!! just like they tried to destroy Apple, but your going to see in the end brilliant mind (and cock) of Homero going to suceed.
Are their any moderates here for ban trolls like Bitpop?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 [2025] 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: