Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376930 times)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:40:58 AM

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy
the truth is there is no shitty truth, the shity TRUTH if yopu need to hear it, is that you "idiots" are simply trolling and ganging up on a company and a person who are trying to make a difference in this world , to make a change....do you like calling  china at 5 am to talk to the guy in his basement and ask him if he will send you a replacement part for your shitminer you just bought? good luck waiting 3 weeks for that if he answers the phone at all, oh and i hope you speak the language or you might get a food delivery instead.

LOL
You seem mad...
I seen you started the campaign on hashtalk to go and stand up to the trolls on the article ccn posted, it was a 1 man team doing it and not 1 person followed you. LOL
Are you mad at the price plunge? Dont worry because you are not alone, just go to tinychat and you will be in company with the others.
Why not take your anger out on the person that scammed you?
Paycoin to the moon! not..

you see that is the difference between myself and other like you who are bitter, i am simply defending the people who I believe are going to make a change and a difference with crypto for the better, a 1 man campaign, fine...call it what you want, i refuse to stand by and let this slander and outright cruelty go on with saying my part.   

As far as the price of paycoin? i am not worried one bit, you see i have faith , faith that this is a game changer and that the entire point of this quest is to bring it to the people and not keep it locked up i a cage like you so desperately want it to be, ...why is that? are you so happy that you can buy a few gift cards here and there and maybe a few stores will take some crypto for some items.....why not think bigger instead of trying to squash an idea that is obviously greater then you can understand here,.

they're trying to bring crypto to a place where anyone can use it, and any merchant would want to accept it, hence making it easier for you to spend and buy what you want....do you desire something different?..if so...why?
Bitter, me? LMFAO. DUDE read your posts... Some of us got tired of all the lies out of your leaders mouth, can you admit he has broken many promises that are listed on the 2 threads by the op and the many other ones on many social media sites? But you can keep defending him, thats your choice.
You say slander, I say many have spoken the truth. There was also 1 guy that spoke the truth once and he got put on a cross for doing so.. And you say cruelty.. Again read your posts.

The price is a fail whether you see it or not, go to cryptsy or another place that trades paycoin, even ask the public there what they think about it.
What is the game changer in this so called centralized coin? What can you buy with it? Where are the merchants that "partnered" up with gaw? Yes maybe I can not understand what is going on but the sad part is almost all of the crypto community can not see what you see, I would say get off of what you are smoking, its bad for you.
BIG PICTURE = COMING SOON, been there done that.. but never again
I am glad you see the picture and I hope it stays in that little head of yours.
Anywayz, good luck with your shitcoin and dont get a heart attack defending your leader because he doesn't give a shit about you or anybody that follows him.
Since you spam this thread it is my choice to place you in the same place that buttgeek and panda are in. Have fun.

LOL @
they're trying to bring crypto to a place where anyone can use it, and any merchant would want to accept it, hence making it easier for you to spend and buy what you want

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:41:28 AM

And what's wrong with your paybase account that doesn't work if i might ask?

i didn't hear of paybase accounts not working?

can you please elaborate?
specifically?
We were talking about the Amazon shop...it doesn't work. No product shows up. There used to be infinite error messages, but now it just doesn't show anything. Anyways, if you're just going to keep insulting people and ignoring certain posts that already have your answers in them then I've done all that I can with you.
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:42:17 AM

Yeah exactly because I am some goofball called "Volder" and I am buying so much shitcoins, believe me, you should too and raise the price.

Another mickey mouse bigmouth con-artist who cannot contribute jackshit.
Don't pretend like you know what I do and why I do it. You really don't have any idea.

Volder,

Are we folks who are still invested in XPY but are quickly loosing faith... are we the "weak hands"?

If you have a snippet of info, that can be of help... I'll take a PM.

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Regular Guy™
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:46:56 AM

GUYS

STOP

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME:

CRYPTO-EXTREMISTS

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/01/paycoin-trolled-crypto-extremists-value-drops/

Now we know where the marketing dollars went how much does GAW pay for advertising with these news sites
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:47:12 AM

GUYS

STOP

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME:

CRYPTO-EXTREMISTS

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/01/paycoin-trolled-crypto-extremists-value-drops/

Have you noticed the pop up ad when going to that site, looking for talented writers? lol well they sure are desperate for them, Gee I never considered myself an "extremist" but ill be happy to take on that title in the name of what's right for the crypto world. and it sure isn't paycoin   Grin Like I have said, we already have Bitcoin so who needs paycoin? ( besides Josh and his get rich quick dreaming cult like following )  who are most likely in so deep they can't afford to get out now.  Cool

I think we all know that newsbtc.com is a proxy for Josh/Gaw anyways lol funny article non the less

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:47:22 AM

awe isn't that sweet, Volder returns to address me.

hugs and kisses Timmy.  Smiley

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 05:48:07 AM

If you really wanted to find out what happened, perhaps you could have talked to CloudFlare to find out how things like this happen. I'm going to guess it's improper programming. Especially when a coding change by GAW seems to fix the issue. However, I'm not positive because I haven't spoken to CloudFlare to get their side or reviewed any of their best practices material (if they have it).

This ^. GAW have blamed others numerous times in the past, everybody from DHL to Rackspace was at fault except GAW itself. This was ridiculous back in May and it still is.
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:49:08 AM

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  
I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

I have never put anyone on ignore until now.
I report about a breach and ask the company involved what happened as no other site bothered.
Fine if they want to spew hate that is fine.  I'm done responding to it and reading it.  I never personally attacked anyone or made fun of their situation.  I don't wish on anyone what I deal with each day not even him.  But I am done responding.
There is no need for that.  That is why people who are on the outside think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are not serious and the playground of people they don't want to deal with.  Too many people cannot debate or disagree without resorting to something like that.  It is not just about GAW stuff either there is just so much hate between different groups and philosophies in here instead of discussion and learning.

"No private data lost" is a blatant lie.  Data that was previously not public, was made public. That is the very definition of losing private data.

You claim to publish the good and the bad but in reality you never publish the bad, you censor any slightly negative comments, and publish nothing but GAW press releases/advertisements.

"it was not a massive data leak or a breach"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/paybase-security-issue-cloudflare-glitch-showing-static-data-customer-sessions-no-data-lost/

Those are your words, not GAW's. Either way they are completely false. If GAW said that, you should have commented that it's not true, but that doesn't matter because YOU are saying it, and now you know it's false.

If you are legitimate you will change those words, if you are not you will not, it's very simple.

I went back and re-read the article and it is nowhere near the level on the level of a news report as more of a softball session with a GAW PR rep.

Injecting his own commentary at the end colors the overall purpose of the article as a friendly PR blast that "GAW said it was okay, so there is nothing to see here".
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:58:29 AM

The boss man volder is #77 Tongue

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PGy9HKAx79zViVweczbP7D2JurXqv6Y4iv.htm

Received   16,835.931834 XPY

Sent   9,037.266159 XPY

Balance   7,798.665675 XPY

Hey you said you only sold 500 @ cryptsy, I see no 500 coin transactions on the PGy9HKAx79zViVweczbP7D2JurXqv6Y4iv at 19573.csv

And you removed the 20btc buy Sad

crypto analysts see a forcast, $5 on monday, lets see if they are right.

rebirth1078

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:59:22 AM

I'm really shocked on how BCT 'community' handles things, I now know why there are private and dedicated communities now.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:02:22 AM

Wow wtf was up with that buckrogers guy? What a wack job. The cast of characters in this gaw-scheme is a little scary. It's like each shill who comes here rises up to a new level.. I think we must be at level 50 or so lol.

We must be getting close...
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:02:30 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PGy9HKAx79zViVweczbP7D2JurXqv6Y4iv.htm

Sent   9,037.266159 XPY

Hey you said you only sold 500 @ cryptsy, I see no 500 coin transactions on the PGy9HKAx79zViVweczbP7D2JurXqv6Y4iv at 19573.csv

Close, but no cigar. Sad

Regular Guy™
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:02:45 AM

I'm really shocked on how BCT 'community' handles things, I now know why there are private and dedicated communities now.

Shocking isn't it.

More so when it is the BTC community you irrepressible cunt from GAW miners.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:02:48 AM

It's ignorant to judge the many based on the actions of the few, but go ahead and think what you want.

Wow wtf was up with that buckrogers guy? What a wack job. The cast of characters in this gaw-scheme is a little scary. It's like each shill that comes here rises up to a new level.. I think we must be at level 50 or so lol.

Yeah it's pretty amazing. Can see it on both sides too lol not just the GAW side.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:06:01 AM

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  
I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

I have never put anyone on ignore until now.
I report about a breach and ask the company involved what happened as no other site bothered.
Fine if they want to spew hate that is fine.  I'm done responding to it and reading it.  I never personally attacked anyone or made fun of their situation.  I don't wish on anyone what I deal with each day not even him.  But I am done responding.
There is no need for that.  That is why people who are on the outside think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are not serious and the playground of people they don't want to deal with.  Too many people cannot debate or disagree without resorting to something like that.  It is not just about GAW stuff either there is just so much hate between different groups and philosophies in here instead of discussion and learning.

"No private data lost" is a blatant lie.  Data that was previously not public, was made public. That is the very definition of losing private data.

You claim to publish the good and the bad but in reality you never publish the bad, you censor any slightly negative comments, and publish nothing but GAW press releases/advertisements.

"it was not a massive data leak or a breach"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/paybase-security-issue-cloudflare-glitch-showing-static-data-customer-sessions-no-data-lost/

Those are your words, not GAW's. Either way they are completely false. If GAW said that, you should have commented that it's not true, but that doesn't matter because YOU are saying it, and now you know it's false.

If you are legitimate you will change those words, if you are not you will not, it's very simple.

I went back and re-read the article and it is nowhere near the level on the level of a news report as more of a softball session with a GAW PR rep.

Injecting his own commentary at the end colors the overall purpose of the article as a friendly PR blast that "GAW said it was okay, so there is nothing to see here".

Ever notice when anything goes wrong at GAW its always someone else's fault? sorta reminds ya of someone else we know  Grin strong lack of accountability here..... again

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:08:01 AM

It's ignorant to judge the many based on the actions of the few, but go ahead and think what you want.

Wow wtf was up with that buckrogers guy? What a wack job. The cast of characters in this gaw-scheme is a little scary. It's like each shill that comes here rises up to a new level.. I think we must be at level 50 or so lol.

Yeah it's pretty amazing. Can see it on both sides too lol not just the GAW side.

Yeah it seems like just meant to distract the purpose of this thread.. The best way to pull at this group is to expose our own vices and weaknesses and turn us against each other.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:08:30 AM

This made me chuckle given the current topic of conversation (nothing personal Scott): https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-to-launch-paycoin-media-tour/

"GAWMiner’s ICO is going huge and public in a big way. With interviews with CNN, Fortune Magazine, The Wall Street Journal and others soon to hit the airwaves Josh is getting the news out about Bitcoin and Paycoin while working for greater acceptance of Cryptocurrencies. If GAWMiners is a scam, the worst thing you could do is draw the type of attention they are now getting. We are looking forward to the next stage in the ICO and CCN will bring you the news and info as we get it directly from the source, Josh Garza the CEO of GAWMiners."

I am actively researching more about the red flags, more about the issue that caused the breach on PayBase and will have a follow up.
I dare you to post this on your website. Or do you ignore picture evidence as well? I'm sure we have some archived proof that you can look into, but I think we both know that won't really make a difference, will it? You only make articles based on lies when it comes to GAW.

I fucking did it, tweeted that scamming crook.

https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/550880256320872448

There's lot more where that came from. He best give us an exit plan for those that want out, or I'll do this shit day in and day out. You hear that @gawminers Josh? Since i have proof too you read these threads and also have a PM i can post.

Keep it up.  He can't cover shit like this up
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:08:41 AM

Timmy needs accolades.

Nothing wrong with that, makes him a man in the business world. In the bed room however....

Power button on the computer appropriately name so...

because...................?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:10:30 AM

Sent   9,037.266159 XPY

Close, but no cigar. Sad

Yea maybe I am the liar.. BUT YOU POSTED THIS ADDRESS
tisk tisk

LOL

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25101/xpy-local-wallet-staking-works-now

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:13:33 AM

So can Geegaw see that everyone is just pressing the ignore button on him/her?

No... it's like your own personal shadow ban hammer Smiley

... some crap ...

geegaw, you are going to need a new account for each post if you want to bypass ignore. Better approach would be to start speaking "Engleesh" instead of foaming at the mouth.

I've had several of my posts in this thread reported to the moderator.  Every one of my posts that were removed were my responses to personal attacks and threats.  Goose/gander type thing here, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: