Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:44:52 PM

Quickly transferring in and out of it like it was intended to be used is a win win.

Quickly transferring in and out of bitcoin from what? Alt coins? Or do you know of a way to transfer between fiat and bitcoin that's quick and has low fees? Just curious how you do it.

try nubits, such as on exco.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

You sound like one of those people who will keep saying bitcoin is still up even if it falls to 10$. "Look at 3 year graph, bitcoin was worth $5 in 2012!"  Roll Eyes
How can I sound like anything when I am writing my thoughts?

At any rate, both the good and bad numbers do not lie.
On a personal level, do I wish BTC and other legitimate coins were worth more? Yes...
Are the BTC values we saw over the past year realistic in a real-world use environment? Unlikely.

Many within the mainstream markets believe BTC should settle around the $200 point in order to make it more viable and realistic for crossover adoption. Only time will tell if their positions will define where BTC (and others) actually end up. The bottom line is we all started somewhere. The fact that the overall value of BTC is still up when compared to the length of time it was below US$20 should not be dismissed. The key (in my opinion) is to be grateful if you got in early and look beyond this blink of time in the big picture of crypto adoption. In 10-15 years, we will all look back and regardless of our varying geopolitical stances, we will at the very least have the ability to say we were here (there) and we experienced it all first hand.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am not in this this solely for the money. I want LEGITIMATE crypto, from the ideology to the evolving technology, to succeed and have been working for years to support of that. From Dogecoin, with a community of people who "get-it" in regards to what good a crypto can do, to LTC and BTC with the communities who paved much of the way for others to follow, it is what it is. Enjoy the ride, eat some popcorn, and contribute if you have something to add. No one said it wasn't going to be a bumpy ride. However, it will be up to us to make it as smooth as possible for those who follow in the future. Shocked
Scott-
That pretty well sums it all up, well said  Cool

Didn't expect such detailed explanation, kudos!
I started at $600 so to me it looks like one big mistake. There's nothing wrong with $500 BTC, we'll switch to mBTC sooner or later anyway. If it ever enters mainstream the price should go through the roof, simply because not many people will be able to own a full bitcoin. Limited supply will drive the demand. Bitcoin we have at the moment is plagued by scams, hacks, uncertainty and of course FUD, like multiple Chinese bans responsible for a series of crashes last year. Hopefully it's not the end.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

Maybe this is how she looks now:

skinnyboy

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

You sound like one of those people who will keep saying bitcoin is still up even if it falls to 10$. "Look at 3 year graph, bitcoin was worth $5 in 2012!"  Roll Eyes
How can I sound like anything when I am writing my thoughts?

At any rate, both the good and bad numbers do not lie.
On a personal level, do I wish BTC and other legitimate coins were worth more? Yes...
Are the BTC values we saw over the past year realistic in a real-world use environment? Unlikely.

Many within the mainstream markets believe BTC should settle around the $200 point in order to make it more viable and realistic for crossover adoption. Only time will tell if their positions will define where BTC (and others) actually end up. The bottom line is we all started somewhere. The fact that the overall value of BTC is still up when compared to the length of time it was below US$20 should not be dismissed. The key (in my opinion) is to be grateful if you got in early and look beyond this blink of time in the big picture of crypto adoption. In 10-15 years, we will all look back and regardless of our varying geopolitical stances, we will at the very least have the ability to say we were here (there) and we experienced it all first hand.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am not in this this solely for the money. I want LEGITIMATE crypto, from the ideology to the evolving technology, to succeed and have been working for years to support of that. From Dogecoin, with a community of people who "get-it" in regards to what good a crypto can do, to LTC and BTC with the communities who paved much of the way for others to follow, it is what it is. Enjoy the ride, eat some popcorn, and contribute if you have something to add. No one said it wasn't going to be a bumpy ride. However, it will be up to us to make it as smooth as possible for those who follow in the future. Shocked
Scott-
That pretty well sums it all up, well said  Cool

Didn't expect such detailed explanation, kudos!
I started at $600 so to me it looks like one big mistake. There's nothing wrong with $500 BTC, we'll switch to mBTC sooner or later anyway. If it ever enters mainstream the price should go through the roof, simply because not many people will be able to own a full bitcoin. Limited supply will drive the demand. Bitcoin we have at the moment is plagued by scams, hacks, uncertainty and of course FUD, like multiple Chinese bans responsible for a series of crashes last year. Hopefully it's not the end.

Surely unit price doesn't matter one jot if you are using it for what it was actually designed to be used for?

If you brought and held hoping you'de be the next crypto multi millionaire...well...yeah.  Maybe it does matter.  Good luck with that.  Seriously...

doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

So, when bitcoin is at $150, which seems increasingly likely, and all those big mining concerns have given up the ghost, what happens to the blockchain ?

I respectfully would ask you to please stop posting this picture of my brother.  He has many issues, and holding XPY or BTC are not among them.  Please do not make fun of those that were born with Downs Syndrome.  They can only TRY to lead lives that are normal, but it is very hard on him with all of the staring and pointing.  

Please understand, you may post anything verbally that you choose to, but I ask that you refrain from using his image in a desultory manner.

Thank you.

I agree, please stop using it
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:03:12 PM

Go for it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923897.0
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:04:24 PM

So, when bitcoin is at $150, which seems increasingly likely, and all those big mining concerns have given up the ghost, what happens to the blockchain ?

I respectfully would ask you to please stop posting this picture of my brother.  He has many issues, and holding XPY or BTC are not among them.  Please do not make fun of those that were born with Downs Syndrome.  They can only TRY to lead lives that are normal, but it is very hard on him with all of the staring and pointing.  

Please understand, you may post anything verbally that you choose to, but I ask that you refrain from using his image in a desultory manner.

Thank you.

I have to agree with the other people on this one. Putting down handicapped people is not cool - No matter what the context. Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:05:42 PM

So isn't that an antminer S3 with the top removed pictured on the gaw website as the rockminer R3?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:06:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rxfgoL8.jpg

Thank you.

I have to agree with the other people on this one. Putting down handicapped people is not cool - No matter what the context. Thanks

Yet you all keep re-posting it. Hmmm
vabchgent

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

So isn't that an antminer S3 with the top removed pictured on the gaw website as the rockminer R3?

Say what ? Where do you see that. I see an S3 they had rockminers at one time. They look alike

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:12:20 PM

Thank you.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:12:32 PM

Say what ? Where do you see that. I see an S3 they had rockminers at one time. They look alike

None of the rockminers I see have the network interface on the end above the fan like that.  I am fairly certain that is an antminer.

Here is the link.

http://www.gawminers.com/collections/all-miners/products/rock-miner-rocket-r3-box-450g-490g-gh-s-bitcoin-asic-miner
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:13:48 PM

Maybe this is how she looks now:

Thanks for covering up that big BTC on her shirt, as she was disgracing it... maybe she should where her shirt with a big P on it lol or even a J

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:17:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rxfgoL8.jpg

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/jPRy0nS.jpg

I giggled audibly.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:19:08 PM

Thank you.

Ya I definitely agree. That picture should not have been used, a little poor in taste but I realize the poster didn't mean any harm more than likely and was meant for humor... But I also have a soft spot for those less fortunate, ESPECIALLY handicapped persons.  Wink

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:21:04 PM

None of the rockminers I see have the network interface on the end above the fan like that.  I am fairly certain that is an antminer.

Here is the link.

http://www.gawminers.com/collections/all-miners/products/rock-miner-rocket-r3-box-450g-490g-gh-s-bitcoin-asic-miner

Good catch. Here is how the R3 looks like:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684154
vabchgent

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:22:08 PM

Here is the link.

Sure is a S3 sons a gun.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

Here is the link.

wow nice link! first I have seen that.
THX

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:24:34 PM

Here is the link.

wow nice link! first I have seen that.
THX
Someone was not paying attention--they do look similar, if you're in a hurry.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:32:04 PM

Thank you.

Ya I definitely agree. That picture should not have been used, a little poor in taste but I realize the poster didn't mean any harm more than likely and was meant for humor... But I also have a soft spot for those less fortunate, ESPECIALLY handicapped persons.  Wink

Yes humor. We all use it to get through the fucking day. I do not want to live in a world without massive amounts of it albeit dark or not.

The only difference between tragedy and comedy is time. - Steve Martin

For those that find it offensive, I leave you with this:

Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: