Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:39:27 PM

So he is probably just a paid shill?
For some reason it seems like people are always mentioning that they're taking a loan for XPY or I'm selling this or I'm using my pension or whatever.
Is that to trick others into having faith in the coin? "If this person is selling his house to make profit with XPY, maybe I should invest $1,000"...
While Josh is dumping a portion of his 12,000,000+ coins to the market while they all buy it up.

Josh has to be involved with the shilling, he probably has all his 30+ employees working full time.. posting unbelievable shill comments on hashtalk.

I'm trying to figure out this whole scam and I wish I had the means to obtain Admin access to hashtalk as I could figure the whole scam out.

I wish AnimoEsto would man up and release some info, don't you have a heart and want to save these innocent people from further financial loss?
Don't you think Josh made enough $$$ already?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:43:03 PM

To the moon! Grin

Looks like his company's hierarchy lol

LOL i think that has it pretty well but where does the rest of the staff fit in?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:45:23 PM

Well, I could not bite my tongue any longer and got my last valid HT account shadow banned  Grin

Oh well, life is meaningless now  Shocked
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:46:46 PM

Here you can see where all your BTC go from the premine:

https://blockchain.info/address/37ZnQ67LHmBBjrLm3cE7Muy3m1mmFyH94J

Can anybody confirm this is a address connected to PayCoin/Paybase ?

There is a connection here. I made an overlap timeline showing the Blockchain.info chart with the Cryptrader.com chart:

I added some visual aids so that perhaps the most child like morons who can not figure out that Josh & Co are endlessly dumping XPY and pocketing BTC might be able to grasp the situation. Keep buying Morons! Josh has an endless supply of shitcoin that he can dump out in exchange for your $ and  BTC!

LOL ................... good job my good man this charts are really good i like them. I think they use something like this in the middle schools when they start teaching economics to the students there. I like the use of the charts and lines along with the wording to show the action as it moves on along the different phases

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:49:28 PM

I wish AnimoEsto would man up and release some info, don't you have a heart and want to save these innocent people from further financial loss?
Don't you think Josh made enough $$$ already?

As I have previously stated, I will release information only to the Appropriate Authorities should I be asked to - not a public forum.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

For some reason I always thought this was a female, a rabid supporter of Homero, her finger nails sharpened to points ready to gouge out anyone's eyes who spoke out against him

https://hashtalk.org/user/dianetics

then I looked up the name  Shocked

Dianetics is a set of ideas and practices regarding the metaphysical relationship between the mind and body which was created by L. Ron Hubbard and is practiced by followers of Scientology

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:04:18 PM

For some reason I always thought this was a female, a rabid supporter of Homero, her finger nails sharpened to points ready to gouge out anyone's eyes who spoke out against him

Dianetics is a set of ideas and practices regarding the metaphysical relationship between the mind and body which was created by L. Ron Hubbard and is practiced by followers of Scientology

Yes Scientology, for tax reasons (the Church of).... another cult of over promised over $charged$ brainwashed people.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:15:48 PM

Yes Scientology, for tax reasons (the Church of).... another cult of over promised over $charged$ brainwashed people.
If you do some research.. anytone tied to Gawminers/paycoins/zencloud all have something in common.

*Hint* it has to do with religion..
Do some research, its fun reverse engineering all their lives.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:24:47 PM

If you do some research.. anytone tied to Gawminers/paycoins/zencloud all have something in common.

let me guess they either were, or are all members of that Paycoin Origin guy's church? (I always knew religion was in this somehow, it's all that makes sense).

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:31:28 PM

let me guess they either were, or are all members of that Paycoin Origin guy's church? (I always knew religion was in this somehow, it's all that makes sense).

I think was looked into about 300 pages back....lolz Cheesy

Yeah I remember that, but I don't think anyone came to any definite conclusion...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:32:20 PM

When a turd (xpy) has some nuts it will float a little bit before getting flushed.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:36:18 PM

You can't be hosting church groups when you're a known scammer.

ORLY? Methinks you know little about the workings of the business of selling after-life-real-estate. Theism is all about the intellectual dishonesty, otherwise it doesn't stick. Practice practice and practice some more until you can play pretend *real* hard, so hard that your brain gives up on trying to tell you that it doesn't actually make any sense and is based on nothing but fear, myth, misunderstanding and outright lies.

There are bigger boys than Mr Garza who are still fleecing their flocks years after having been found to have been tempted by, *gasp*, Satan!!!!!!!!!111!111!!!. When you're in the business of playing pretend for real it's amazing what you can keep on getting away with.

The greatest trick The Church ever pulled was convincing the world The Devil was the bad guy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:47:43 PM

Seems to be a quandary over MSB Registration vs MSB License. All of 3 seconds on google:

What is the difference between money service business (MSB) registration and MSB State Licensing requirements?

- The difference between money services business registration on FinCEN Form 107 and MSB State Licensing requirements is the difference between data collection/analysis and regulation. FinCEN is the U.S.’ Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and is responsible for managing, analyzing, safeguarding, and sharing the financial transaction information it collects pursuant to the BSA and other statutes and regulations. FinCEN shares the information that it collects with financial regulators, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, intelligence agencies, foreign FIUs, and others.

Contrast FinCEN's focus with that of the various state regulators. The primary focus of the states is typically consumer protection which is accomplished by vetting through required licensing. For example, one State makes the following statement in its MSB statute, "Licensing standards.—To qualify for licensure as a money services business under this chapter, an applicant must: (1) Demonstrate to the office the character and general fitness necessary to command the confidence of the public and warrant the belief that the money services business or deferred presentment provider shall be operated lawfully and fairly." Follow this link to learn how to get a money transmitter license in your State.

The BSA, which requires money services businesses to register with the U.S. federal government using FinCEN Form 107, clearly states that the FinCEN Form 107 registration requirement "shall not be construed as superseding any requirement of State law relating to money transmitting businesses operating in such State." This means that each MSB must investigate and adhere to the licensing requirements of each state that the MSB operates in. Failure to comply with state licensing and/or registration requirements may lead to violation of both state law and federal law.

Effect of non compliance with MSB State License in the USA?

- Failure to comply with US State money services licensing requirements could result in up to five years in prison and a fine up to $250,000...for each violation. The specifics can be found in 18 USC 1960 "Prohibition of Unlicensed Money Transmitting Businesses":

(a) Whoever knowingly conducts, controls, manages, supervises, directs, or owns all or part of an unlicensed money transmitting business, shall be fined in accordance with this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

(b) As used in this section—

(1) the term "unlicensed money transmitting business" means a money transmitting business which affects interstate or foreign commerce in any manner or degree and—
(A) is operated without an appropriate money transmitting license in a State where such operation is punishable as a misdemeanor or a felony under State law, whether or not the defendant knew that the operation was required to be licensed or that the operation was so punishable;
(B) fails to comply with the money transmitting business registration requirements under section 5330 of title 31, United States Code, or regulations prescribed under such section; or
(C) otherwise involves the transportation or transmission of funds that are known to the defendant to have been derived from a criminal offense or are intended to be used to promote or support unlawful activity;

(2) the term "money transmitting" includes transferring funds on behalf of the public by any and all means including but not limited to transfers within this country or to locations abroad by wire, check, draft, facsimile, or courier; and

(3) the term "State" means any State of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Northern Mariana Islands, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

Anyone watching this, I see the bots working but still down.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:06:04 PM

oh oh better bail while you can kids  Shocked

https://twitter.com/TomOnBTC/status/557876609831936002
Wink
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:13:23 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 06:24:18 PM by KC6TTR

I wonder if he will have body guards tonight http://www.cornerstonelifegroups.com/

Since its a live chat, whos going ?  

Also wouldn't it be defeating the purpose of being weird by having breast enlargements and tummy tuck ? why be normal

Oh, I'm gonna be all up in that shit. Just set an alarm on my phone.

Oh god, the titles of this shit:

"Pleasing God is Weird"
"Weird Makes You Truly Sexy"
"The Weirdest Blessing Possible"

wut

http://youtu.be/hYWgJ6pWU54
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:18:18 PM

FWIW:

CoinFire.cf ‏@CoinFireBlog  42m42 minutes ago
@PhaxisPrime @TomOnBTC We do not endorse Tom's post. We let our reporting stand on it's own and only when the time comes.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Understood...

I had this guy contacting me last night looking for info:

Cyrus Farivar
"suh-ROOS FAR-ih-var"
Senior Business Editor, Ars Technica
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

This was just forwarded to me by a user of PayBase who is now going on 6 days without his BTC that was to be deposited in to his account there. Apparently, they had issues BEFORE the crash and not even Amanda's pleasantries can fix this nightmare of an outfit.

Scott-

geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:22:02 PM

Can anyone put this through their Homero translation filter please? Mine is broken. Smiley

It means his forked tongue is coming back to haunt him:

PayFlash is here!

The new PayFlash allows for instant conversion of Paycoins to usable funds at the largest merchants in the world!

It is simple! After logging into PayBase, head to the PayFlash store to get started. Search for your favorite retailer, click on their logo, decide how much money you want to spend with them, and click finish. That’s it. The entire process is automatically handled for you.

Now you can use Paycoin to instantly shop at the largest retail brands in the world! No hoops to jump through, no confirmation times and silly wallet addresses.

It’s time crypto, actually, goes mainstream

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:26:13 PM

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.

2 bit church?! You've obviously never seen a Texas mega-church, lol. By the looks of the pictures, Clearpoint Church looks like a mega-church. And Pasadena Texas is a suburb of Houston which is the 4th largest city in the US. A pastor at a church like that could easily earn a healthy 6 figure income.

Btw, I'm not defending the guy. I hate organized religion, Texas and Paycoin in equal measures!  Wink

http://clearpoint.org/index.php/2012-05-08-17-11-38/ourteam

They have a total of 5 employees and 5 trustees. Suddenly today, Adam is no longer listed as Executive Pastor but as Communications Director. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume Communications Director means he set up and maintains their website as he has IT experience. Now let's look at how large a task that must be.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fclearpoint.org

Global rank 14,082,485. Declined 1,781,651 positions versus the previous 3 months.

Daily Page views per Visitor: 1.00

You still think this is a mega church where he's is pulling down a 6 figure salary? I want to know where all the money is coming from. Could the congregation be unknowing "investors" in GAW?
Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: