Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376973 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:51:40 PM

1024kb - your first part proved you owned the allcryptocoins.ca domain. Therefore it seems likely that you are allcryptocoins.

Get it now?

I am not him, but he is a friend of mine. Did some research as well.

Looks like they simply didn't re register their domain name, then someone else did, hence access to all emails, and then access to twitter via pw reset. So no hack at all really.

The power of research is amazing eh

The domain wasn't even close to expiring. I'll have a third party well known member of our community verify this is actually me soon.

The domain was NOT expired and our password was NOT compromised at the registrar level.

http://whois.domaintools.com/coinfire.cf

whats the reg date there?
HINT: its today

Trust me, our registration was good until half way through this year. Someone did something way more sinister than that.

You need a lawyer and take it to a judge. Prove your case, get your domain back, sue for damages, catch a hacker. All in a nice neat package.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:52:46 PM

1024kb - your first part proved you owned the allcryptocoins.ca domain. Therefore it seems likely that you are allcryptocoins.

Get it now?

Looks like they simply didn't re register their domain name, then someone else did, hence access to all emails, and then access to twitter via pw reset. So no hack at all really.

The domain wasn't even close to expiring. I'll have a third party well known member of our community verify this is actually me soon.

The domain was NOT expired and our password was NOT compromised at the registrar level.

Not only that, you can let a domain expire and they give you a grace period. Been there. Done that many times.

For some reason I had you ignored.
Either way, you're right. On top of that when the domain is expiring they send you almost daily notices. Even the crappy registrars. It's very hard to "let a domain expire" without being aware of it expiring.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
1024KB

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

Get it now?

http://whois.domaintools.com/coinfire.cf

whats the reg date there?
HINT: its today

Trust me, our registration was good until half way through this year. Someone did something way more sinister than that.

no offence, im just trying to help, to change a reg date is kinda odd, as it has to be unregistered or re registered within the expiry date to change the date.

Who do you think did this??

Don't want to point any fingers at the moment. All signs point to a reseller of our registrar right now.

We have no idea though right now and are just working diligently to have all of our access logs archived at the moment.

Ahhh, so not allcryptocoins as some have suggested here

He will be invested regardless. I let various Alberta RCMP detachments know about what happened allcryptocoins. I'm sure they will investigate in the manner. Thanks for the screen shots guys, I have forwarded them.

lol too funny. good luck with that, oh i see your offering 190% return, seems legit.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:54:21 PM

HT has just lowered the bar.  They are now quoting Hitler comparing Coinfire to Nazi's.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:56:41 PM

Get it now?

Not only that, you can let a domain expire and they give you a grace period. Been there. Done that many times.

Either way, you're right. On top of that when the domain is expiring they send you almost daily notices. Even the crappy registrars. It's very hard to "let a domain expire" without being aware of it expiring.

oh i agree, you only get about eleventy billion notices
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:56:46 PM

There's one incredibly jumpy individual here bouncing around like pinball it seems.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:58:30 PM

There's one incredibly jumpy individual here bouncing around like pinball it seems.

Nice handle

Huh

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:11:43 PM

Get it now?

You can transfer a domain between registrars as long as you have it unlocked at the current registrar and you provide a transfer code to the new registrar (usual method although different registrars may handle that differently).  Sounds to me like they did something to the current registrar which allowed it to be transferred.  Whether that means they hacked them or social engineered it or what I don't know.  As soon as it is transferred it would show a new registration date at the new registrar.

As far as using the MX record to intercept email that still requires a mail server at the destination IP which takes some effort.  Once they had re-registered the domain, changing the MX record would be trivial though.  Right now I show the mx record pointed at 54.204.22.76 which appears to be one of many mail server IP's for a place called mail.b-io.co.  I don't know anything about that place so I don't know if you could just setup an account and start receiving email there for a domain you "owned".
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:19:46 PM

Get it now?

You can transfer a domain between registrars as long as you have it unlocked at the current registrar and you provide a transfer code to the new registrar (usual method although different registrars may handle that differently).  Sounds to me like they did something to the current registrar which allowed it to be transferred.  Whether that means they hacked them or social engineered it or what I don't know.  As soon as it is transferred it would show a new registration date at the new registrar.

As far as using the MX record to intercept email that still requires a mail server at the destination IP which takes some effort.  Once they had re-registered the domain, changing the MX record would be trivial though.  Right now I show the mx record pointed at 54.204.22.76 which appears to be one of many mail server IP's for a place called mail.b-io.co.  I don't know anything about that place so I don't know if you could just setup an account and start receiving email there for a domain you "owned".

offical logs from the cf registrar dont show anything at all, no transfer out etc. someone, someone good, sure knew what they were doing.

http://t.co/vQSqVVTTKc
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:22:04 PM

HT has just lowered the bar.  They are now quoting Hitler comparing Coinfire to Nazi's.

It seems that Ol' Adolf has spoken! Keep repeating it, broski! They are believing it!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8949

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 11:28:05 PM

The one with pants, hair, and assorted body parts on fire? I should figure out a way to monetize the entertainment value of this thread.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:06:20 AM

The one with pants, hair, and assorted body parts on fire? I should figure out a way to monetize the entertainment value of this thread.

Bring Jenny and Zack into it simple Smiley Maybe Jenny met Homero for kisses? or was that BitJane Smiley
zanza

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:10:28 AM

It looks like they were using a free registrar service?  In this case you get what you pay for?
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:18:26 AM

It looks like they were using a free registrar service?  In this case you get what you pay for?

We paid for the domain however. Freenom is the only place to get .CF which we thought was clever when launching since the name was Coin Fire Wink

We've got the relevant tickets open with them now. Based on DNS and registrar history the domain was transferred to another Freenom account this afternoon.

Likely with some social engineering of some sorts.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:43:08 AM

It looks like they were using a free registrar service?  In this case you get what you pay for?

We paid for the domain however. Freenom is the only place to get .CF which we thought was clever when launching since the name was Coin Fire Wink

We've got the relevant tickets open with them now. Based on DNS and registrar history the domain was transferred to another Freenom account this afternoon.

Likely with some social engineering of some sorts.

Thanks for the update, and sorry about the day's events, it's really surreal to me actually. Any updates on this kind of stuff *cough* until you rightfully regain control of coinfire.cf?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tft6n/just_registered_coinfireinfo_prove_you_are/

edit - also thanks for this as well if anyone here missed it (doubtful but who knows).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2tgefn/official_coin_fire_response_and_discussion_for/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
neck

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:59:00 AM

gaw provide arena for both gaw customer and gaw hater
they get benefit from you
xpy low , gaw using customer money to dump and pump btc then buy back xpy
xpy high, gaw make profit
so better stay away from xpy as customer or gaw hater

Thanks for the expert analysis of the situation there, bro. Uncanny eye for facts you have got, Columbo would be jealous. How about if I just want to ride the waves up and down and make some BTC off of this turdwagon as it rolls around and up and down? What is your advice ?
Is this really happen now? btc little bit better than an early week.
Is it means there is possibility gaw buy back if btc price keep raise up?
If this is true, what is OP intend to make this post? Is he playing double agenda?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:00:52 AM

Thanks for the expert analysis of the situation there, bro. Uncanny eye for facts you have got, Columbo would be jealous. How about if I just want to ride the waves up and down and make some BTC off of this turdwagon as it rolls around and up and down? What is your advice ?
If this is true, what is OP intend to make this post? Is he playing double agenda?

I am afraid you have lost me here buddy. No comprendo.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

No, go back to page 1. read the op, then read the second post. READ IT. then come back and ask questions.

btw, if your  a bagholder, get out as fast as you can. this bs cannot continue, nobody can even make it up FFS.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:06:10 AM

Perhaps someone got into their registrar and changed some things....hmmm

There is no escaping this. Nothing at the time would suggest anything more than the domain expired and was re-registered today.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:16:10 AM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: