Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:35:26 AM

The BOT or whomever braindead is reviewing still hashlet PNG`s

OMG! It's beautiful! Where can I buy one???!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:36:59 AM

If I remember correctly Homero was betting on that other mega-loser Brock Huxtable from Flower Technology. The quoted specs. a the time were inline with what that charlatan was offering customized. Then they had a falling out and Homero honed in an Alchemy Tech something or other out of Taiwan. Same / similar specs. They ultimately came through but way past expected time lines.  All duds. Everything Homero touches to shit. Lucky? Or pity he didn't get roped in with Alpha  Wink

Anyway its clear to me Homero is in a panicked state right now, his mush for brains are running at a mile a minute excreting this myriad of bizarre ideas every two seconds on his forum as he can muster.  I think in RL this would be akin to him blinking and muttering constantly 24/7 as he is in a daze. And I don't blame him.

Hell is about to be unleashed and I would put money down he will be arrested sooner rather than later.  Everything, and I mean everything, the nucleus of his little fiefdom is right now being backed up and copied to disk. EVERYTHING from day one. All email accounts, every single email he has sent and received. Every single one of them on multiple domains and email addresses. Every joke, every whisper of love to his wife, every photo, every scheme, every plot, every hare brain idea he has ever come up with is going to be scrutinized, cataloged and archived for eternity.  I cannot fathom the anxiety and concern related to this monster machine of the .gov combing through every communication one has ever had. Most people feel violated if someone to swear at them on a simple internet forum, some people feel it is the greatest violation if they get phished or hacked. Just imagine a government entity swooping in and opening up and reading every single email you have ever written and received. WOW. And there is nothing he can do about it and did not even know about it.

The mere dozen or so leaked emails we got to see, the trickery and lies even in those few, will be representative of the terabytes upon terabytes of pure unadulterated bullshit the FEDs are currently combing through. There will be no escape, no cute little smilies at the end of his posts, no blathering threats of releasing the kraken and opening his war chest and sic'ing the finest law firms in the world on them....nothing is going to stop this steam roller aimed directly at one Homero Graza. Nothing.

All that have ever communicated with him will be under the microscope too.'' B B Buuut I was just an employee doing what I was told''... simply won't work. The truth lies in the chain of the emails as it does in the blockchain. No the FEDs are not doing this to drive the price of paycoin down so that they can scoop it up at a cheap rate YOU INCREDIBLY DUMB FUCKING NUMBSKULLS.  The are coming for all you you, yes you!

Let the countdown begin, the rishabH's the Huey's, Dorman's, all will be analyzed by the brightest minds around and then....SOON...there will be that dreaded knock on the door.

Have fun kids.

Moral of the story: don't tell lies.

" we have direct relationships with Amazon, Walmart and Target "

Once Homero and his friends are in jail, I think I will visit them there.  Just to ask them how they like their new life in prison and to tell them I'm glad they're locked away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

Dude, he has set up an account with each of them, ergo, "Direct Relationship".

That's how this works. That's how this has always worked for him.

Ruh-Oh! - Looks like the natives are getting restless, how long is this thread going to be allowed to remain?:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/34984/who-lost-more/24
@Jardcore said:

@Full-Metal-Bitch I am in the same boat as you, $20000 invested. plus i made the company over 100k in sales in 2 weeks, no invite for me either. im still holding all my coins, which is similar to you, around 3000. For someone to be equivalent with my 20k investment it would cost them around $1500 which makes me sick to the stomache. But hey im still here and holding.
The same feeling that someone now could get all i have for 20x smaller ammount. Can't even express it...

And stop saying you lost nothing until you sell it! It is like your house burnt, but until you sell it, you haven't lost anything...

[edit]
Fucking LULZ! - Check out this prime kool-aid-consumer

Munz
Munz
On a brighter note, the fact the foundation wallet got hacked and XPY is the subject of hackers means that they see some real value in it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:42:49 AM

If I remember correctly Homero was betting on that other mega-loser Brock Huxtable from Flower Technology. The quoted specs. a the time were inline with what that charlatan was offering customized. Then they had a falling out and Homero honed in an Alchemy Tech something or other out of Taiwan. Same / similar specs. They ultimately came through but way past expected time lines.  All duds. Everything Homero touches to shit. Lucky? Or pity he didn't get roped in with Alpha  Wink

Anyway its clear to me Homero is in a panicked state right now, his mush for brains are running at a mile a minute excreting this myriad of bizarre ideas every two seconds on his forum as he can muster.  I think in RL this would be akin to him blinking and muttering constantly 24/7 as he is in a daze. And I don't blame him.

Hell is about to be unleashed and I would put money down he will be arrested sooner rather than later.  Everything, and I mean everything, the nucleus of his little fiefdom is right now being backed up and copied to disk. EVERYTHING from day one. All email accounts, every single email he has sent and received. Every single one of them on multiple domains and email addresses. Every joke, every whisper of love to his wife, every photo, every scheme, every plot, every hare brain idea he has ever come up with is going to be scrutinized, cataloged and archived for eternity.  I cannot fathom the anxiety and concern related to this monster machine of the .gov combing through every communication one has ever had. Most people feel violated if someone to swear at them on a simple internet forum, some people feel it is the greatest violation if they get phished or hacked. Just imagine a government entity swooping in and opening up and reading every single email you have ever written and received. WOW. And there is nothing he can do about it and did not even know about it.

The mere dozen or so leaked emails we got to see, the trickery and lies even in those few, will be representative of the terabytes upon terabytes of pure unadulterated bullshit the FEDs are currently combing through. There will be no escape, no cute little smilies at the end of his posts, no blathering threats of releasing the kraken and opening his war chest and sic'ing the finest law firms in the world on them....nothing is going to stop this steam roller aimed directly at one Homero Graza. Nothing.

All that have ever communicated with him will be under the microscope too.'' B B Buuut I was just an employee doing what I was told''... simply won't work. The truth lies in the chain of the emails as it does in the blockchain. No the FEDs are not doing this to drive the price of paycoin down so that they can scoop it up at a cheap rate YOU INCREDIBLY DUMB FUCKING NUMBSKULLS.  The are coming for all you you, yes you!

Let the countdown begin, the rishabH's the Huey's, Dorman's, all will be analyzed by the brightest minds around and then....SOON...there will be that dreaded knock on the door.

Have fun kids.

and don't withhold evidence. When the government subpoenas you for all evidence one does not get to pick and choose aka define what 'all' means. Homero done fucked up good on this one. That alone is a jail sentence.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:46:20 AM

Dayam, things are becoming rapidly undone over there, posts critical of GAW/Homero/XPY are not being sufficiently 'dealt with'!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/34980/so-good-news/104

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

Have fun kids.

I actually thought about that early on in Crypto, that what you say and do would ultimately haunt you forever and was initially quite frightened by all the extreme trolling going on in Bitcointalk. I realized that as long as you are atleast working for the benefit of others that it then doesn't matter if something failed if it was actually out of your control.

I would be totally ok with it for the government so go through all my posting and history, it would only serve to dispel anything negative since I've only ever gone out of my way to try and help people, if you hide nothing then you have nothing to hide.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:58:09 AM

if you hide nothing then you have nothing to hide.

If you don't hide anything, I assume it's okay when I install a few webcams in your bedroom and bathroom? For a livestream. You have nothing to hide, right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:02:45 PM

If you don't hide anything, I assume it's okay when I install a few webcams in your bedroom and bathroomt? For a livestream. You have nothing to hide, right?

Well if you want to pay me for it then sure I can do some cam shows, might be impressed by the size of my audience.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:05:57 PM

If you don't hide anything, I assume it's okay when I install a few webcams in your bedroom and bathroomt? For a livestream. You have nothing to hide, right?

Well if you want to pay me for it then sure, I can do some cam shows.

Just in case you still don't understand the concept of privacy: It's a human right. Whether you hide anything or not is completely irrelevant regarding to your right for privacy. Therefore, the sentence "if you hide nothing then you have nothing to hide" is complete nonsense.
(Professional scam artists and fraudsters of course forfeit their privacy and their freedom, they go to jail.)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Well if you want to pay me for it then sure, I can do some cam shows.

Just in case you still don't understand the concept of privacy: It's a human right. Whether you hide anything or not is completely irrelevant. Therefore, the sentence "if you hide nothing then you have nothing to hide" is complete nonsense.

The only way to have complete privacy is if you were cut off completely from the outside world and shared nothing, privacy depends on others allowing you to have that privilege.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:20:23 PM

This seems to be the new HashTard mantra.  I keep seeing it in almost every thread.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:21:33 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 12:38:31 PM by 5ick3uffalo

No need for buy one i can send you PNG for free Smiley

Who was this sending me PayCon  Shocked

Thank Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:40:56 PM

shill much?

https://twitter.com/cryptodabbler/status/581066951583248384

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35025/is-paycoin-on-the-verge-of-being-approved-by-the-sec

Has he no shame?  I guess everyone has a price.  Never thought paycoin would be worth risking your reputation, or what little he had in the first place.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:45:55 PM

Somebody yesterday turned on a wallet to stake in Germany or so the Geo said that was massive,turned it off after a few hours

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:48:17 PM

Munz
Munz
On a brighter note, the fact the foundation wallet got hacked and XPY is the subject of hackers means that they see some real value in it.

[/quote]

This is my favorite logic in all of cryptoland.

Of course there's some value, they can trade it for dollars or other coins on the exchanges.

Being stolen, doesn't mean there's a ton of value, it just means that the current exchange rate makes it worth stealing, and since it doesn't appear to require that much effort to steal coins, I wouldn't be using that as a great judge of anything.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:53:49 PM

shill much?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35025/is-paycoin-on-the-verge-of-being-approved-by-the-sec

Has he no shame?  I guess everyone has a price.  Never thought paycoin would be worth risking your reputation, or what little he had in the first place.

Indeed, they have already been approved by the SEC ... for search and siezure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

No need for buy one i can send you PNG for free Smiley

How long I have right to use PNG for free? When will become obsolete?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:57:40 PM

shill much?

Oh the things you'll do when you got in too deep and realize that you hold 15% of the total coins.  Have to pump to get any value.  They are all turning into little mini Garza's, running around initiating their own pumps to hopefully please father Garza.  Bunch of fucking idiotic sell outs.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

Here's a good one from MrCoins on twitter:

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:11:49 PM

shill much?

Oh the things you'll do when you got in too deep and realize that you hold 15% of the total coins.  Have to pump to get any value.  They are all turning into little mini Garza's, running around initiating their own pumps to hopefully please father Garza.  Bunch of fucking idiotic sell outs.

Looks like 2nd and 3rd lieutentants are all fighting over the scraps since the MrGaNZA appears to have left the country and left them holding the bag.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 [1357] 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: