Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:01:11 PM

You also don't seem to understand. It is a search warrant for Google's servers for the email accounts of Homero and Matlack. That is all. They don't need to ask this Matlack character's permission nor do they need to alert him. Why should or would coinfire contact him for a comment about a search warrant for his email account on Google's servers?

Because it's just good journalism to say, "Hey, Garza wrote an email that claims you own 15 Prime Controllers. Is that true? What's the extent of your relationship with Mr. Garza?" Just basically getting his comment on the claims in the article is good form.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:10:28 PM

You also don't seem to understand. It is a search warrant for Google's servers for the email accounts of Homero and Matlack. That is all. They don't need to ask this Matlack character's permission nor do they need to alert him. Why should or would coinfire contact him for a comment about a search warrant for his email account on Google's servers?

Because it's just good journalism to say, "Hey, Garza wrote an email that claims you own 15 Prime Controllers. Is that true? What's the extent of your relationship with Mr. Garza?" Just basically getting his comment on the claims in the article is good form.

Coinfire is reporting on what the SEC asked for and on what they received. Not what Homero said in an email.

The Commission, seeking to receive full information regarding all investors in PayCoin, were given a single “investor” as the holder of all PayCoin Prime Controllers in response. In statements given to the SEC, the company and Mr. Garza stated that Mr. Adam Matlack was the sole owner of all 15 PayCoin Prime Controllers that are not owned by Mr. Garza or GAW Miners.

They could have contacted him and said, 'hey did you know that the SEC asked for a list of all investors and were given you being the only one. What do you have to say about that.'

But I don't think that is the point of the article; to grill this individual on what the SEC is doing, how they are doing it and what they have gathered to date.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:10:49 PM

Can anyone spot a pattern in the XPY chart? Roll Eyes Its PumpDay, known to some as Friday.

Hard to believe this current "political discussion" erupted when I simply used the "P Word" a single time with no specific political connotation whatsoever. Equally hard to believe is that many people are still stuck in the Left/Right Paradigm trance. It is just a control mechanism fabricated by the Power Elite to keep people divided and fighting each other, while at the same time making them believe that they are part of the political system. It is all just a show put on exactly the same way as a WWF match. You can argue about who is going to win and even bet on it if you are so inclined. But the people putting on the show are the only winners, and the two guys in the ring ride away in the same limo with the promoter who hand selected both of them and instructed them on how to make the match play out, tinkling glasses and laughing about how they fooled the crowd after the match. Probably catch some flak over that statement I guess, but whatever. Another simple game the Powers That Be play with society is the God/No God Paradigm. Both sides are based on Belief that they know the answer. If you are engaged in something that requires Belief, you are most likely being played by someone.

Homero Garza after every pump'n'dump:

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:26:09 PM

To be fair, if Coinfire's doing an article titled "...Adam Matlack Under US Investigation," they should at least call the guy in the article title for a comment.

Of course, they might have done that, and Matlack might be a liar. But if Matlack's telling the truth, that speaks to unprofessional and incomplete journalism.

He also addresses something in the article when he says, "I did not purchase 15 prime controllers. Period. " It's nice to finally get his statement on that.

I don't know where he got the stuff about being contacted by a federal agency or being served a subpoena, though. It's either poor reading comprehension or straw man argumentation.

We made three attempts to call Mr. Matlack. Each time with no answer.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:30:18 PM

Can anyone spot a pattern in the XPY chart? Roll Eyes Its PumpDay, known to some as Friday.

Hard to believe this current "political discussion" erupted when I simply used the "P Word" a single time with no specific political connotation whatsoever. Equally hard to believe is that many people are still stuck in the Left/Right Paradigm trance. It is just a control mechanism fabricated by the Power Elite to keep people divided and fighting each other, while at the same time making them believe that they are part of the political system. It is all just a show put on exactly the same way as a WWF match. You can argue about who is going to win and even bet on it if you are so inclined. But the people putting on the show are the only winners, and the two guys in the ring ride away in the same limo with the promoter who hand selected both of them and instructed them on how to make the match play out, tinkling glasses and laughing about how they fooled the crowd after the match. Probably catch some flak over that statement I guess, but whatever. Another simple game the Powers That Be play with society is the God/No God Paradigm. Both sides are based on Belief that they know the answer. If you are engaged in something that requires Belief, you are most likely being played by someone.

CEO - "Guys I have great news for you but can't share what it is, be sure to have plenty of BTC handy"

Average Hashtalker - "Oh wow thanks great leader I will be sure to do that, I bet it's going to be GAWsome"

CEO - *Waits until Friday for people to get paid*

CEO - "I have just released these fantastic new forums (which took an hour to make and cost nothing) and they cost 1 MILLION DOLLARS!! and magically the deposits have cleared up, just in time too!!"

Average Hashtalker - "Oh wow! such great leader, I knew we could trust you!! I'm going to buy right now"

CEO - *dumps coins*

Average Hashtalker - "Why is the price down oh great leader"

CEO - "Damn FUDsters are keeping the price down, you should be so angry at them"
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:30:28 PM

To be fair, if Coinfire's doing an article titled "...Adam Matlack Under US Investigation," they should at least call the guy in the article title for a comment.

Of course, they might have done that, and Matlack might be a liar. But if Matlack's telling the truth, that speaks to unprofessional and incomplete journalism.

He also addresses something in the article when he says, "I did not purchase 15 prime controllers. Period. " It's nice to finally get his statement on that.

I don't know where he got the stuff about being contacted by a federal agency or being served a subpoena, though. It's either poor reading comprehension or straw man argumentation.

He was obviously too busy doing god's work by taking from the poor and giving to himself to answer your silly phonecalls.
bumpershot

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

Just out of curiousity, did you leave a message? It would be nice to know if it's just a mistake, or if he's a flagrant liar.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:34:00 PM

i was just thinking....this is Pavlov's conditioning. For a while Homero made good announcements always on Friday. So now, whenever every friday comes, they are all hyped up waiting for the announcement. It hasn't come in any of the last 5-6 fridays with the small exception of coinstand announcement (don't remember if it was on friday).

edit:
at the same time, i think they exhibit signs of domestic abuse. The stick to their "spouse" even after constant abuse. At positive sign and then they praise their "spouse" again saying they are loved and they knew everything was alright. Any positive gesture and they go down in their knees and suck some more, even after blatant abuse
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:37:09 PM

Still waiting on the amounts and TXid's of the "hacked" PayCoins
SDRebel

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:38:12 PM

he said he did not "purchase 15 prime controllers", but notice he did not say he did not own or control them. it's quite possible Garza traded, bartered, exchanged, consigned, etc, etc, the 15 prime controllers. The only thing he is saying is he did not exchange the money for those 15 prime controllers. He was very explicit...and I believe it was purposely.
bumpershot

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:43:17 PM

Why would that matter? It's just going to show coins transferred to an exchange. Unless you think you can get Cryptsy (or whichever) to reveal the recipients on the other ends of those transactions, the TXids don't reveal very much.

Now, if Cryptsy's like, "oh, yeah, that address is a deposit address for josg21@hotmail.com ," then it reveals something. I don't think Cryptsy will do that, though. Paybase certainly won't.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:45:51 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 02:59:15 PM by Paul Revere

Why would that matter? It's just going to show coins transferred to an exchange. Unless you think you can get Cryptsy (or whichever) to reveal the recipients on the other ends of those transactions, the TXids don't reveal very much.

Now, if Cryptsy's like, "oh, yeah, that address is a deposit address for josg21@hotmail.com ," then it reveals something. I don't think Cryptsy will do that, though. Paybase certainly won't.

There is also the distinct possibility that no coins actually moved at all. In that case this information would be conclusive proof that there was no hack and the freezing of funds was just another scam being played out by the Paycoin Team.

P.S: About the XPY Pump Pattern: The low points are mostly Wednesdays, with Pumps beginning on Thursdays, getting into full swing on Friday to catch people with their paycheck in their hands.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

To be fair

snip

I think you're in the wrong thread.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

Homero the trademark squatter  Roll Eyes

Word Mark PAYBASE
Party Name PayCoin, LLC

A Non-Final Office Action is a Letter prepared by an Examining Attorney of the United States Trademark Office after reviewing the application for the first time.The United States Patent and Trademark Office cannot at this time register the trademark application.

2014-12-04
NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
2014-12-05
NOTICE OF PSEUDO MARK E-MAILED
2014-12-19
TEAS REVOKE/APPOINT ATTORNEY RECEIVED
2014-12-19
ATTORNEY REVOKED AND/OR APPOINTED
2015-03-16
ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
2015-03-16
NON-FINAL ACTION WRITTEN
2015-03-16
NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
2015-03-16
NOTIFICATION OF NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
bumpershot

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:59:52 PM

To be fair

snip

I think you're in the wrong thread.

Not at all. Coinfire, in fact, did try to contact him. Now the only question is: Did he just blow them off as debt collectors, or did he get a voicemail and decide to lie about being contacted?
SDRebel

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:03:15 PM

Anything is better than Kenyan-in-Chief. May as well put the Canadian in and keep the streak of non-USA born citizens in the White House Smiley

Ridiculous comment. I suppose you also think he is a Muslim who supports Al Qaeda too??  Wean yourself off Fox News and the drudge report and you may sound less like an idiot when discussing politics.

Did Obama sweep to power on a ton of false promises which were never fulfilled? Yes

Has he been a pretty inept and toothless president? Yes  (But he's good at public speaking)

Is he a Muslim who was born in Kenya?  No fucking way and anybody who believes that is a moron.

His own book from the early days, penned by his literary agent, states it. Of course when he became President they claimed they made a mistake. How convenient.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-literary-agent-obama-born-in-kenya/

Now a Mexican-Canadian will be sitting in the White House Smiley but I suppose that you will deny that Cruz was born in Canada too.

Oh and don't forget his Kenyan brother who still lives there. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Obama%27s+half+brother

Now shut up and stick to XPY.

please fix that. he is not Mexican-Canadian, he would be Cuban-Canadian. I take that as an insult to us Mexicans.
SDRebel

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

Homero the trademark squatter  Roll Eyes

Word Mark PAYBASE
Party Name PayCoin, LLC

A Non-Final Office Action is a Letter prepared by an Examining Attorney of the United States Trademark Office after reviewing the application for the first time.The United States Patent and Trademark Office cannot at this time register the trademark application.

2014-12-04
NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
2014-12-05
NOTICE OF PSEUDO MARK E-MAILED
2014-12-19
TEAS REVOKE/APPOINT ATTORNEY RECEIVED
2014-12-19
ATTORNEY REVOKED AND/OR APPOINTED
2015-03-16
ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
2015-03-16
NON-FINAL ACTION WRITTEN
2015-03-16
NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
2015-03-16
NOTIFICATION OF NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
I'd love to see more details. Google only gave me as much...one thing I noticed is that the lawyer name changed from paycoin to paybase...I wonder if the Lawyer working back then (for paycoin application) gave up on working with them
Proceed_With_GAWtion

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:08:34 PM

It makes me so sick to think the Republicans might get voted back in in 2016. Their first candidate out of the gates, Ted Cruz, is probably invested in XPY and posting as a shill on HT.  That's about his speed.

Yo, if anybody's interested in the politics of GAW: one of the main shills there is "Neal Rauhauser" -- a Kos kid. Google him. He is likely who hacked coinfire when it was still dot cf. He calls swat teams to the homes of conservative bloggers. Maybe it's time for supporters of Dear Leader to give XPY a second look. I hear it promises to bring Hope and Change to the cryptoworld!

Seriously, you really don't want these GAW supporters or Obama supporters to know your identity. They're delusional and fucking dangerous, yo. Fucking dangerous.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:27:23 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 03:47:47 PM by maildir

Homero the trademark squatter  Roll Eyes

Word Mark PAYBASE
Party Name PayCoin, LLC

I'd love to see more details. Google only gave me as much...one thing I noticed is that the lawyer name changed from paycoin to paybase...I wonder if the Lawyer working back then (for paycoin application) gave up on working with them

The original was registered in 1994 and is still active with that owner. Homero has done this before, swoops in knowing full well someone else owns it, uses it for his schemes while it winds its way through the system -- even with this rejection now, he still has 6 months before they clamp down. He did the exact same thing with paycoin before that sell out caved in and swapped it for his shitcoins:

https://trademarks.justia.com/745/52/paybase-74552505.html

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:42:06 PM

Mr CEO calling forth the troops for an assault on those pesky reporters again:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35117/now-that-we-didn-t-go-mtgox-on-our-customers
Archive: https://archive.today/WxiAv

Time for a big ol HT circle jerk! WooHoo, Friday! "YaaaH! He only locks us out of our accounts for a ~week per month while relentlessly dumping XPY on the exchanges! Yipppeee! Thank you!"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: