Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:58:32 PM

I have no idea if the following post is legit or not:
quick update

I have officially resigned from my duties @ gaw. DOJ is true they have come in and even confiscated my personal macbook air and galaxy note 4 mobile so yes i am going to take charges against gawminers, they even owe me for the last 4 for my work , the news has gone out to investors also and they are also taking action against gaw , sec have found hundreds of forged documents/emails. Matlack is also part of the scam and he is the sole owner of at east 5 prime controllers without paying a single cent. april 8 is when everything shuts down. Once I get my macbook back if i do i will post some documents that i saved which will show everyone the amount of corruption. i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up. when the price of paycoin goes down garza makes an announcement to bring the price back up everytime. in reality there is and will not be any new features uptades if you are reading this right now convert all your paycoin to btc whilst you can and move on because in the next few day price will hit 0.000001, we were forced to get paid in paycoins at the start so in the end all the work i have done costed them $86 where it should be $10000 range

very sad
Jake

Who is "Jake"?

If that's true about the paycoin payments and $85, the guy needs to start a complaint with the Dept of Labor over wage theft (for all who were paid that way) and in prep for a civil case so that can be in the works to try to get some funds out of the seizures because IF they can say garza sold even a few ounces of drugs along the way, they can try to seize ALL his personal assets for auction without regard to their value compared to amounts owed on fines. Between everyone who's going after garza, i'd be willing to bet his accounts are all frozen already, including any registered BTC trading firms. Frozen accounts... small consolation for all those people who waited weeks for their paybase accounts to unfreeze. Hopefully paybase is function now so they can at least get their BTC out of there.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:00:09 PM

quick update

I have officially resigned from my duties @ gaw. DOJ is true they have come in and even confiscated my personal macbook air and galaxy note 4 mobile so yes i am going to take charges against gawminers, they even owe me for the last 4 for my work , the news has gone out to investors also and they are also taking action against gaw , sec have found hundreds of forged documents/emails. Matlack is also part of the scam and he is the sole owner of at east 5 prime controllers without paying a single cent. april 8 is when everything shuts down. Once I get my macbook back if i do i will post some documents that i saved which will show everyone the amount of corruption. i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up. when the price of paycoin goes down garza makes an announcement to bring the price back up everytime. in reality there is and will not be any new features uptades if you are reading this right now convert all your paycoin to btc whilst you can and move on because in the next few day price will hit 0.000001, we were forced to get paid in paycoins at the start so in the end all the work i have done costed them $86 where it should be $10000 range

very sad
Jake

Who is "Jake"?

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jake-abel/74/259/700/nl

Is this him?  Jake Abel?  I dunno.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:02:54 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35750/if-paybase-was-shut-down-by-doj-there-would-be-a-doj-fbi-message-on-the-homepage/14

If Paybase was shut down by the DOJ they would have taken control of the domain paybase.com. They would have replaced the homepage with a page that says Paybase was seized by the DOJ or that the FBI was investigating or whatever.

Since the homepage is normal we can be assured that the articles are false.

Are you all such lemmings that you believe everything you read in the "false" media?

Then further down, some asks GAWCEO directly if he's being investigated by SEC... no response yet.

Since this document ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/260708659/Securities-and-Exchange-Commission-Subpoena-of-GAW-Miners ) explicitly states "investigation" into GAW Miners, LLC ... wonder how he'll spin it?  Some on there said that it's a GOOD thing he's being investigated because that means that he's big enough for them to care about what he's doing.  Now, that's such a cute way of looking at it... bet the SEC wishes EVERYONE felt that way when they're investigated.

quick update

very sad
Jake
im super sad that you watched the train leave the station and now your fooked. a few weeks ago we (BCT) were the fudsters killing the coin, now after 1400 pages of opinions, articles and "analysis", people are finding out its all true. Garza is a failure at business, brainwashing, and just being a decent human being. maybe we need to make a hashtag for twitter and get it ranked to everyone sees what kind of asshole he really is. #homerogarzathief or
#gawtrainwreck

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:03:28 PM

quick update

very sad
Jake

Who is "Jake"?

If that's true about the paycoin payments and $85, the guy needs to start a complaint with the Dept of Labor over wage theft (for all who were paid that way) and in prep for a civil case so that can be in the works to try to get some funds out of the seizures because IF they can say garza sold even a few ounces of drugs along the way, they can try to seize ALL his personal assets for auction without regard to their value compared to amounts owed on fines. Between everyone who's going after garza, i'd be willing to bet his accounts are all frozen already, including any registered BTC trading firms. Frozen accounts... small consolation for all those people who waited weeks for their paybase accounts to unfreeze. Hopefully paybase is function now so they can at least get their BTC out of there.

* Franz_Huber buys some more popcorn

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:04:59 PM

" i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up."

Is anybody else seeing a very clear pattern here?  We had coinfire yesterday outlining all the serious threats they have been receiving.  We had Jonah Dorman posting about threats and being followed by suspicious cars a week ago, and now this. (If authentic).

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:06:10 PM

" i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up."

Is anybody else seeing a very clear pattern here?  We had coinfire yesterday outlining all the serious threats they have been receiving.  We had Jonah Dorman posting about threats and being followed by suspicious cars a week ago.  Now this (If authentic).

i think i have watched this movie before.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:28:05 PM

Is anybody else seeing a very clear pattern here?  We had coinfire yesterday outlining all the serious threats they have been receiving.  We had Jonah Dorman posting about threats and being followed by suspicious cars a week ago, and now this. (If authentic).

Well, if you look back at that email exchange with joe mordica (sp?) garza sounded pretty paranoid and bitchy... he had access to a heck of a lot of funds and the charming personality of a coke addict... remember the body guards in FL?  it would fit the movie plot if he was hiring 'private investigators' to harass people that had pissed him off. Guess it'll have to be jessica that sells the book and movie rights since josh won't be eligible to profit from his crimes. At this rate, maybe we should start a betting pool for when they try a TV series: "SVU-CryptoCrimes" I'm thinking Fall 2016.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:32:03 PM

I read back through his posts and he said that "Jake" is a fake name till he testifies. So, that would probably make Jake Abel the least likely candidate.  I'm hesitant to do any more guessing since the guy said he's asking for police protection until he's testified. If he gets people to convert to BTC with what ever little they have, then good on him. But, if what he said is true...

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:33:03 PM

I see, those two tweets Homero did are to populate his new website:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/josh-garza/8/824/874?trk=pub-pbmap

http://joshgarza.brandyourself.com/

Appears to be on a campaign to scrub the internet and control the flow of everything negative connected to his name:

https://brandyourself.com/

Look great when employers,
clients and even dates Google you.

BrandYourself is the first product that empowers you to
control what people find when they Google your name.

Good luck with that sparky  Roll Eyes
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:42:34 PM

The reason is, that exchanges are run by greedy §&$"?%!*ers.
The fact that Crapsy, Trex and all the others did not delist it and instead kept and keep making money of this major scam should make people think. And it is not as if XPY is the only proven scam that has been pumped for weeks on those exchanges. Im surprised that BTER does not trade XPY, would be the perfect fit with their history of not only trading such coins but actively helping with the scams (e.g. BitBay).
None of these exchanges will ever see a single SAT fees from me.

I aggree. The fact that Cryptsy is still allowing trade with the scamcoin XPY made me rethink my use of that platform. Shame on them.

Both exchanges are trash and are only in it for the money and nothing else. Personally never used trex but ive had multiple bad experiences in the past with crypsy. I can't wait until Koinyx is finished honestly and put those two out of business (yes yes I know, conflict of interest statement  Roll Eyes ).

Is anybody else seeing a very clear pattern here?  We had coinfire yesterday outlining all the serious threats they have been receiving.  We had Jonah Dorman posting about threats and being followed by suspicious cars a week ago, and now this. (If authentic).

I'm still waiting for mine lol (death threats).

Also I told "Jake" to reach out to coinfire twice in order to prove his identity.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:47:17 PM

https://twitter.com/gawceo no longer exists? 

bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:51:33 PM

I thought he was just banning me.

He should realize that Twitter will gladly comply with the DOJ.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:51:58 PM

He's probably high as f*ck and hope his life will disappear or something. Such an industry innovator right?  Roll Eyes

Edit - he banned me about 5 months ago on twitter. I'm betting he read today's post about his fake followers. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Suchmoon: has there been any official statement about XPY from Bittrex or Cryptsy?  At what point will they de-list them?  These two exchanges would have most of the answers if they were to divulge them.

I'm not aware of Cryptsy delisting any scamcoin, but then again - I'm not following the altcoin "scene" all that closely. I don't think there ever was any statement from either of those exchanges and my best guess is that they will let it run until it dies on its own. Unless some kind of agency slaps them with an injunction.

Perhaps it's a good thing - depending on how you look at it. An exchange acting preemptively would bring all sorts of other issues. Yes, they are profiting from scams but it's not like Cryptsy or 'trex are advertising XPY. They just provide a service, infrastructure, sort of like a stock exchange trading Enron stock - I think NYSE delisted them only after bankruptcy.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:58:58 PM

He's probably high as f*ck and hope his life will disappear or something. Such an industry innovator right?  Roll Eyes

Edit - he banned me about 5 months ago on twitter. I'm betting he read today's post about his fake followers. Wink

Well, that twitter feed has also had the crap archived out of it... but the most recent is Mar 28th. I downloaded a .maff file of it today (10MB+! gawd talk about narcissist!)

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:59:49 PM

Yo I've stopped reading this thread for a while. GAW is badgering witnesses and threatening them not to testify against them in the court of law? That sounds like some terrorism shit if I've ever heard it. What's going on guys :p
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:15:57 AM

Oh this is going to be fabulous. Let's link to that site as much as we can so that Google could figure out what it's all about.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:18:14 AM

Yo I've stopped reading this thread for a while. GAW is badgering witnesses and threatening them not to testify against them in the court of law? That sounds like some terrorism shit if I've ever heard it. What's going on guys :p

Same shit basically but amplified to 11. Garza pretending to move the business to Hong Kong. Most employees up to interim CEO Jonah Dorman quit. XPY trading at $0.50 or so.

Edit: I think most of those threats are against former employees but also CoinFire got some nasty stuff too and perhaps other reporters.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

Garza pretending to move the business to Hong Kong.

Wonder if he intended to make his jail time LOOK like he was actually living abroad instead? I hear they get internet access from the fancy prisons....

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:45:22 AM

I hear they get internet access from the fancy prisons....

I didn't know you had "fancy" prisons in the USA.  They seem pretty brutal compared to the UK.  If you are convicted of a non violent crime (or white collar crime)  in the UK you are usually sent to a category C prison which is very tame.
Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: