Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:19:40 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 03:32:13 PM by Paul Revere

Not to worry, one Paycoin tree falls, and another is planted!

The pure idiocy involved in stating that you are going to increase your inventory by accepting $.42 XPY for $1 wins this effing moron the hammerhead award.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35781/business-shutdown-for-xpy
Archive: https://archive.today/ggsUG
http://stores.ebay.com/bobargains

Edit to add: I did not even glance at this idiots Ebay store. Take a look:

WTF? I think you can buy a whole Celeron computer for $1.95. right? Or maybe you need a new sticker for the one you are using for a boat anchor.  Cheesy

This idiot's business plan is to sell $5 bills for $75. WTF? $20 Rpi's for $60? $25 Gridseed Psu's for $160?? I guess he CAN offer his items for $1/XPY-LMFAO! I really am glad I am taking notes, I could NOT make this shit up.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:31:42 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 03:41:58 PM by Xian01

The pure idiocy involved in stating that you are going to increase your inventory by accepting $.42 XPY for $1 wins this effing moron the hammerhead award.

Meta: I was having a conversation this weekend with someone, and we came up with a conundrum of "Is society really trending towards an idiocracy, or is it that society over history has always had this degree of idiocracy, but the internet has given them the ultimate communication tool/outlet, so we're just seeing more of it ?"

edit: a word
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:35:14 PM

Meta: I was having a conversation this weekend with someone, and we came up a conundrum of "Is society really trending towards an idiocracy, or is it that society over history has always had this degree of idiocracy, but the internet has given them the ultimate communication tool/outlet, so we're just seeing more of it ?"

I am afraid the answer is C: All of the above.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:41:01 PM

This down trend with no buy support had started yesterday and it continues.... My guess is 0.0005, lets see. lol
It is fun watching all those Joshed people dumping together.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:44:45 PM

This down trend with no buy support had started yesterday and it continues.... My guess is 0.0005, lets see. lol

And a 5,000 XPY Buy Wall went up @ .0017. These fools just do bot know when to quit. Mr Bitcoin Ruler ought to take that. Not good odds of seeing decent bids that high or above in the next few days.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

Edit: Aaaaand, it's gone. Might have been BR himself trying to lure bids up. About ~1,000 ~150 got dumped into after ~4,000 was pulled.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:46:24 PM

And a 5,000 XPY Buy Wall went up @ .0017. These fools just do bot know when to quit. Mr Bitcoin Ruler ought to take that. Not good odds of seeing decent bids that high or above in the next few days.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

I can guarantee that it will drop further and very bad.
So let them buy whoever they are.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:00:59 PM

Meta: I was having a conversation this weekend with someone, and we came up with a conundrum of "Is society really trending towards an idiocracy, or is it that society over history has always had this degree of idiocracy, but the internet has given them the ultimate communication tool/outlet, so we're just seeing more of it ?"

First... has Garza missed the boat?  Does eBay take XPY directly now?  Or is this guy listing on eBay then selling off line... that'll get his account kicked from eBay in a heart beat because they want their cut.

Second... checking all of the serial numbers on all of my paper bills... $75 for a $5 that isn't even in good condition? as a birthday present for someone who's 87 years old this year?  The big question is, with being 87yo and an Aug birthday... do you buy now to lock in the value and risk having to display it ironically at the funeral... or do you wait and see if it's still there when the 87yo makes it to late July?

Third... @Xian01 -- humans are very social and subject to confirmation bias that is a VERY strong aspect of all people. Everyone here and there is subject to it... it causes the formation of "cultures" (this place is a culture and hashtalk is a culture). Since hashtalk excluded differing voices for so long, the current members are very deep into their culture and into their confirmation bias. Anything that goes against that group-think is bad, like a tiger attacking the clan level bad. Had those people been on a site w/out the moderation, or had they never invested heavily into the XPY idea (also causes confirmation bias)... they might be entirely reasonable people.

So, the hashtalk.org site is a prime example that the Internet is actually enabling society to move closer to Idiocracy at a faster rate. There are plenty of other examples out there. So, my argument is that society was not this bad in the past because in the past, you talked face to face and generally, you don't get that many extreme personalities in one geographic location.  But, now, I could post a "kittens are destroying the environment" forum and develop a group of people who feel that it's imperative that we destroy all felines and they would be entirely, and genuinely, bought into the idea. But, I could do that because I only need to collect a couple hundred people out of maybe 2 billion English speaking/internet accessible humans on the globe... instead of finding them in my home town.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:04:08 PM

The internet helps bring like minded people together. That has good results and bad results. Researchers from across the world can talk in real time to help accomplish shit, and idiots can gather to spread their nonsense and get scammed.

The internet also make it a lot easier to get burned. It doesn't create the scams, Ponzi ponzi'd without the internet, and people were selling the brooklyn bridge without it, but it definitely makes it easier. People see amazon work, so othersbuy stuff from coinstand. People made money on bitcoin, so others will blow money on paycoin.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:27:30 PM

The internet helps bring like minded people together. That has good results and bad results. Researchers from across the world can talk in real time to help accomplish shit, and idiots can gather to spread their nonsense and get scammed.

The internet also make it a lot easier to get burned. It doesn't create the scams, Ponzi ponzi'd without the internet, and people were selling the brooklyn bridge without it, but it definitely makes it easier. People see amazon work, so othersbuy stuff from coinstand. People made money on bitcoin, so others will blow money on paycoin.

It's because the internet is easier to use nowadays so technically challenged individuals have more capacity for speech and oh do they ever speak.

No worries, though would have been great for XPY to create some Primelets that were fair towards everyone Wink
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:35:30 PM

So guess how much the fastest growing crypto-market in the world traded in the last 24 hours? (This is what Josh called mineral.com, although I don't know how you can announce it as the fastest growing on the day of launch lol)

Yep, less than $1000

Even though Josh has encouraged people to go over there, seems like there may be, what shall I call it, "A trust Issue"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:43:28 PM

Also looks like support has now disappeared for .0018, lots of medium trades ate the buywalls. Now expect .0017 for a bit. If we get similar dumps tomorrow then not unrealistic to expect something like .0016 then .0015 day after.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:56:45 PM

Also looks like support has now disappeared for .0018, lots of medium trades ate the buywalls. Now expect .0017 for a bit. If we get similar dumps tomorrow then not unrealistic to expect something like .0016 then .0015 day after.

Maybe people think of this like a stock... bargain basement type...

Maybe people are just throwing more money into the fire because they can't afford to lose everything they've already put into it...

Maybe...

Well there's a lot of maybes...

This space not for rent...
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:10:26 PM

If it is him then he's just got rid of a 1/3 rd of his coins which is what he said he'll do so price might bounce back to .0018 but it's going to tank to sub .0015 if he does this over the next few days as Josh is not going to support this.

Suspect we're going to see a big announcement to counteract.

What could the big announcement be? I'm so excited. Maybe epsilon phase of coinstand!  Grin

Or Hybrid Flux 2.0?   Cheesy
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:28:41 PM

So, I've been watching the chart at bitcoinwisdom.com for longer than I care to admit. I've never used an exchange...

Are these people really selling/buying 0.1xxx of a coin that is 1XPY = @ $0.45? Or is the chart somehow showing 1 = 1,000? 
Also, when an filled order goes into the lower right box, is the red = a filled buy order and the green = a filled sell order?
Also, when do they pay fees? do the people on both sides of the order pay? So, that would be (best case) 0.25% to each side, so 0.5% of the sale?
Is there a link to anything the gives a bitcoinwisdom interface for dummies (like never been on an exchange before level dummies)?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:39:23 PM

So, I've been watching the chart at bitcoinwisdom.com for longer than I care to admit. I've never used an exchange...

Are these people really selling/buying 0.1xxx of a coin that is 1XPY = @ $0.45? Or is the chart somehow showing 1 = 1,000? 
Also, when an filled order goes into the lower right box, is the red = a filled buy order and the green = a filled sell order?
Also, when do they pay fees? do the people on both sides of the order pay? So, that would be (best case) 0.25% to each side, so 0.5% of the sale?
Is there a link to anything the gives a bitcoinwisdom interface for dummies (like never been on an exchange before level dummies)?

1. the 0.x orders are bots. e.g. Homeros bots will dump into the buy side of the order book, then buy a tiny amount to hide the dump - so the price chart looks like it was going flat or upwards.
2. Bitcoinwisdom has a green candle when the price went up, a red one when it went to down. this can easily be manipulated, see above. There could be better ways do to that, e.g. calculating how much of the volume was buys/sells etc... they won't change it though since there have been complaints for years ;-)
3. Usually buyers and sellers both pay fees, at least at cryptsy where almost all xpy are traded.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

mineral.com - 3.26869126 BTC 24 hours volume on paycoin. I think even the less brighter individuals stopped caring for Garza's call to action and are not going to use this shady exchange. public interest in this coin will fade away sooner rather than later.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:54:38 PM

Thanks Subtuppel.... that info helped.

So, this guy made his account 17 days ago... and I am really begining to feel like I'm watching the hashtalkers get treated like chum over there.

While what he says can be GENERALLY true... I'm pretty sure and SEC + what ever other agencies investigation + multiple platforms that don't function for crap + no payouts on their hashstakers + no actual developers + almost community wide ridicule.... does not bode well for XPY as a crypto currency in the middle of about 100+ other knock off coins that are out there.

Is there any way for XPY to survive? Like say Garza is pulled out of the picture, are there processors out there to even keep the XPY network running w/out the GAW data centers? If those go down, won't the currency basically cease to exist and come to a full halt?

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:01:05 PM

... But, now, I could post a "kittens are destroying the environment" forum and develop a group of people who feel that it's imperative that we destroy all felines and they would be entirely, and genuinely, bought into the idea....
Wait, what if we do think that kittens are the bane of existence?  I is dumb to hate cats?
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:16:31 PM

mineral.com - 3.26869126 BTC 24 hours volume on paycoin. I think even the less brighter individuals stopped caring for Garza's call to action and are not going to use this shady exchange. public interest in this coin will fade away sooner rather than later.

Just of out curiosity, where do you get these stats?

Visit the homepage at https://mineral.com/ and scroll down for 24 hour volume.
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:17:17 PM

Thanks Subtuppel.... that info helped.

So, this guy made his account 17 days ago... and I am really begining to feel like I'm watching the hashtalkers get treated like chum over there.

I wouldn't bet on XPY being around by the end of the week, let alone time for gains(!) to compound Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: