Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:47:45 PM

I, well... Uh.... read for yourself.  Roll Eyes  HODOR!
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35808/paycoin-needs-practical-buy-method-idea
Archive: https://archive.today/WGbTd

Just a small flaw that jumps out at me: Paycoin is worth ~50% less each month.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:53:29 PM

this is amazing stuff here. josh is doing cart wheels right now!!!

paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

xpy poised on the edge of the crapper and zencloud/paybase
staking and withdrawals broken again Smiley
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:11:47 PM

With paybase going down... and the coin-swap code may have been mucked up by the GAWsome developers.... if XPY were delisted, it would put an end to this journey. Especially if the private wallet isn't working right. Hope Josh isn't counting on XPY to pay his fines and fees. :-)
FWIW -- the Paycoin wallet does work.  It's a royal PIA to install due to the very poor sync behavior, but it does work!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:20:52 PM

The pure idiocy involved in stating that you are going to increase your inventory by accepting $.42 XPY for $1 wins this effing moron the hammerhead award.

Meta: I was having a conversation this weekend with someone, and we came up with a conundrum of "Is society really trending towards an idiocracy, or is it that society over history has always had this degree of idiocracy, but the internet has given them the ultimate communication tool/outlet, so we're just seeing more of it ?"

edit: a word

The IQ of the American public (maybe all over the world,I just see my homeland) has been dropping quickly,with the internet we get to witness it in real time Cheesy

Look how folks drive & the TV commercials,good judge of audience IQ  Roll Eyes

My remote gets a workout every night trying to avoid commercials  Cheesy   Thank god I have 250+ channels!!  Cheesy

I try to drive after working hours to avoid the idiots  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:24:03 PM

The pure idiocy involved in stating that you are going to increase your inventory by accepting $.42 XPY for $1 wins this effing moron the hammerhead award.

Meta: I was having a conversation this weekend with someone, and we came up with a conundrum of "Is society really trending towards an idiocracy, or is it that society over history has always had this degree of idiocracy, but the internet has given them the ultimate communication tool/outlet, so we're just seeing more of it ?"

The IQ of the American public (maybe all over the world,I just see my homeland) has been dropping quickly,with the internet we get to witness it in real time Cheesy

Look how folks drive & the TV commercials,good judge of audience IQ  Roll Eyes

My remote gets a workout every night trying to avoid commercials  Cheesy   Thank god I have 250+ channels!!  Cheesy

I try to drive after working hours to avoid the idiots  Grin

Totally relate.  Except that I killed my TV a long time ago.  You may have 250+ channels but I wager you still have nothing at all worth watching 99% of the time.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:24:26 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 10:43:36 PM by strangerdanger101

Trouble in paradise.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35802/gawminers-com-btc-com

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:28:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KZh31Hf.jpg

this is amazing stuff here. josh is doing cart wheels right now!!!

Oh wow, that thread is really funny, Bitcoin Bar and HODOR brainstorming about car loans in XPY... LMFAO.

Quote from: HODOR
Hodor: think about it, what if i told someone that i could finance there new car for 40 USD a month? and at the end of it, the bank or me would still have 34,883.72 XPY staking that i could keep staking and the next loan could be even better? idk, but seems like you could beat the banks so bad they would be forced to do it the same way and use XPY to do it?

Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:30:31 PM

An advertising suggestion for Josh to reach even more of the De-Evolved , which are his target victims:

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:31:05 PM

I've read through that several times over and just don't get it...

• You don't have the $15k for the car, hence the bank loan...
  • A bank is going to loan you $15k to 'invest' in a crypto-currency INSTEAD of you giving them a lien on the car?
  • A car dealer is going to give you a car without getting their $15k upfront because you pinky-promise them the dividends from a crypto-currency account for a coin that's not even a year old?  Not even 6mo old!
  • THEN, once you've gotten the bank on board and the car dealer on board, your coins will stake at 15%... BUT, will the value of paycoin stay stable? A coin that's gone from a high of $18 to $0.45 (maybe lower now).... and stay there for FOUR years....

Man, I want to live in that dream world too, because then I'd finally have that pet unicorn that I've always wanted.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:38:22 PM

Look how folks drive & the TV commercials,good judge of audience IQ  Roll Eyes

My remote gets a workout every night trying to avoid commercials  Cheesy   Thank god I have 250+ channels!!  Cheesy

I try to drive after working hours to avoid the idiots  Grin

Totally relate.  Except that I killed my TV a long time ago.  You may have 250+ channels but I wager you still have nothing at all worth watching 99% of the time.

Actually there's quite a bit of decent shows,at least for me.Dish 250 package has all the History/Learning/Science,Speed/Velocity,etc channels & I LOVE the old cartoons & The Worlds Dumbest shows  Cheesy

I watch TV just to fall asleep,takes me about 4-6 hrs to wind down..........I also get about 15 free "pay" movie channels,every so often an old movie I missed in my drinkin/druggin days comes on  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

An advertising suggestion for Josh to reach even more of the De-Evolved , which are his target victims:

We need a fuckin "UPVOTE" button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'd wear it out on Paul's images  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:46:09 PM

I'm beginning to suspect the people there are a bunch of 15yo kids... they seem to totally miss some really fundamental stuff.

• Getting knickers in a knot over private whois on BTC.com is sort of strange.
  • And, that whole car loan thing... just WOW... who ever wrote that up has never had a car loan or they would have known that banks don't just hand you $15k and hope you actually buy the car as agreed.  Not, to mention... if you walk in and ask for a loan to 'invest' in a financial instrument, they'd laugh you out the front door.
  • There's a group of about 50 of them (and, bless their hearts, i give them credit for being such supporters!) who are working this faucet ring to funnel BTC into buying XPY as a way to move the market... well, they seem to be making enough to buy about $12/day between the whole group of 50. Now, if they'd just go on MTurk and transcribe business cards for the same amount of time that they track and hit those faucets... they could at least tripple their daily take... but even at $36/day... if that moves the market?  it's time to pack it in.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
ladrx

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:59:23 PM

Hey did you look around that site?  You can get that printed as a shower curtain for only $70... imagine that... gettin' all nakid in the bathroom with Garza smiling at you...

Oh god that's terrifying. No way am I doing that, but if they printed Josh's face on one of these, I might be in:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:21:40 PM

-------------------------------------
CoinStand V2
New automated ordering engine
More coins supported
20% XPY bonus
------------------------------------
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35821/coinstand-v2-delta

With thousands of new Constand invites going out daily this will get very crazy as they has still not sorted out the first BETA
group and all their issues with lost xpy and no shipments. Hold on, I think things will get ugly fast this time around.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:22:55 PM

I watch TV just to fall asleep,takes me about 4-6 hrs to wind down..........I also get about 15 free "pay" movie channels,every so often an old movie I missed in my drinkin/druggin days comes on  Wink

I can totally relate to that!   I have a decade and a half of the top TV shows I am catching up on.  I used to think TV shows were for losers with nothing to do with their time but I can't get enough of them these days.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

Does automated ordering mean that the site does more than just allow them to enter their information and then Josh orders the item on his private Amazon account and sends it as a gift?  Roll Eyes Or does automated mean that after they enter their information and make the XPY payment that a little Josh GIF automatically pops up and gives them the finger and then keeps the XPY and does nothing?

P.S: Pump incoming to get XPY back above 50 centavos??  Roll Eyes

adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 11:42:19 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35821/coinstand-v2-delta/34

trap for temporary boost coin price
after that
the reason the site bla bla bla ......
humero will throw coin and next week Xpy to be 0.0011
in the near future

yes so josh fraud in action
josh is a fraud and braggart great

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:45:13 PM

I can totally relate to that!   I have a decade and a half of the top TV shows I am catching up on.  I used to think TV shows were for losers with nothing to do with their time but I can't get enough of them these days.

Too funny,"you are not alone" rings sooooo true  Cheesy 

I drank & drugged heavy for 20+ years,just celebrated my 19th year of C & S on April 1st (god has a helluva sense of humor).So I missed out on ALOT of life myself  Sad

Been watching Barney Miller lately,I remember watching that show when I was a kid with my folks,my dad was a dick,but TV time was the only time he was "cool"..........

Sorry for the off topic tangent guys  Sad

I really get a kick out of reading this thread,I was tangled up with GAW for several months,but you guys helped me see the "light".I had my doubts,but not enough info.....

The "expose" here on a daily basis is amazing to watch  Cool

I came out slightly ahead,only because I dumped early,thanks to this thread  Grin

ladrx

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:26:15 AM

Finally got my coinstand invite after ages of waiting!!! Only one problem, there's no activation code in the email. This is the entire content of the email

COINSTAND FAIL! LOOKS LIKE I GOT PAYCOINED!!

THIS IS GONNA BE AN EPIC SHITSHOW

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Pages: « 1 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: