Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:51:54 PM

Then a person asked:

it was more than 100 million and now it's gone ?
I just don't see how all this cash could be gone so soon

and of course HJG avoided the hard questions.  He is probably thinking "I apologized, shouldn't that be enough?"

This is another BS on the long list of BS he s been selling to his clients. 100 mill spent??? On what? There s no way he was able to spend 1/10 out of that amount. In other words, Homers is a full of S.

There is a grain of truth in Homero's statement there. I am sure that the GAW coffers (maybe ~$5,000,000) were emptied during the "$20 Floor Attempt", but what he is not saying is that it was most likely a massive corporate embezzlement operation where the company funds were funneled into "anonymous" BTC wallets by purchasing his own XPY.

P.S: XPY price is teetering on the precipice of doom: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:00:41 PM

Well it appears http://mineraltalk.org is finally up but for how long?  Roll Eyes
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:07:14 PM

The PeeCoin chart looks more beautiful each time I check it.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:10:17 PM

So I went through and had a good read of Josh's apology, decided to post my own non-apology as a spoof with a lot of truth mixed with just a dash of arrogance to keep it interesting as we ramp of for the major release Smiley

https://cryptoplays.com/topic/93/what-is-crest-doing

I want to see more comments about what "Crest is doing". I am writing this to you, it doesn’t need to be done.

I know we did everything perfectly. The plain and simple truth is I was just ready to take the world by storm, PayCon can never grow fast enough. Ironically, a Crypto pretending to be illegitimate is meant to become a “real” company. I was just some guy who knows a shit ton about Crypto and wanted to offer people the real deal with no strings attached.

As a result, PayCon is growing like crazy. I have the experience, skills, and foresight to already know what is needed for success. Better yet, I don’t really care about success and have a wealth of wisdom from those around me.

On a personal level, I found myself. I never made compromises and always remained true to myself. Even today, when my friends read the positive articles and comments, they always say the same thing "if only they would see the true scope of how awesome you really are". While that's true, obviously they only see just a limited amount of everything there is. It’s the perspective of who you are that matters, the things that you say and the deeds that you do, why care so much about your own success rather than the success of everyone around you? If everyone can be helped to achieve success then personal success follows. It’s the metric of putting everyone else’s wellbeing before your own and not burning any bridges, a kind word and a little help can achieve more than any money ever can, the ecosystem relies on helping each other.

Everything went as planned and I have no regrets, because there are no “plans” so in having no plans and no rules there is no pressure for people to complete something at any specified time. When everything is valid and accepted based on best effort, nothing is ever “not good enough” which allows for more freedom of expression, you know your time is not going to be wasted on the great idea you have and leads to new and bigger ideas.

Having said that, I want to make something very clear, while I’m optimistic and assume I am the best thing to happen to Crypto since peanut butter, I am not seeking any justice for the things that people do. It is not up to me to fight other peoples battles but makes financial sense to be in the place where the most activity is. Still, I have not made any financial gain off PayCon, I have driven the most work and invested financially in the most critical areas, I could never afford to mine, everything that I have given away or spent for work being accrued were bought on the open market.

So what am I up to now? Delivering the world’s best Crypto the way it should be done, with no promises and no expectations.

The thing is, a Cryptocurrency is never about just one person, it’s all open source so does it even matter which person is running the show? People think that if the “dev” leaves a Coin that it’s suddenly worthless, this is not true. What matters is that the ecosystem can exist on its own without that person and if that they could exert damage to the remaining holders.

I don’t really care about convincing people through words, what is said today would be looked on tomorrow as irrelevant so it doesn’t matter what you say as long as everything is done with positive intent. Many things never work out as planned, so what was the intent? Can it be proven there wasn’t malicious intent?

Time and action will tell the true story

I’ll be here, always.

Keep looking forward

do you have one of the super staking wallets that my church can buy for $500000 but we will do a payment plan??? our church is a simple mega-church. /S

Possibly sooner than you thinkTM

Pre-Announcement Coming SoonTM

Here at PayCon we strive to push the very limits that Cryptocurrency has to offer and so we are announcing that we will be making an announcement of an announcement of monumental importance. To that end, we have decided to countdown to the thing that will ultimately change the way you view Cryptocurrency forever, yes it's that big.

What is this great announcement that we have in store? Well, I don't want to give too much away but I will leave you with this image to ponder.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:11:37 PM

These idiots have no idea how this stuff works at all:

Sorry, Hobo, there are only two zeros after the decimal place for the XPY/BTC price right now. If this coin is not shut down by some agency, I would expect the natural bottom to be ~5-6 zeros after the decimal place.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:12:00 PM

Well it appears http://mineraltalk.org is finally up but for how long?  Roll Eyes

Read this - http://mineraltalk.org/forum/mineral/announcements/42-welcome-to-mineral-com-official-announcement

Looks like nobody likes Garza anymore  Cry

Why is Mr Garza advertising Mineral?
I cannot speak for his actions before his lawyers call me
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:15:38 PM

This down trend with no buy support had started yesterday and it continues.... My guess is 0.0005, lets see. lol
It is fun watching all those Joshed people dumping together.

And a 5,000 XPY Buy Wall went up @ .0017. These fools just do bot know when to quit. Mr Bitcoin Ruler ought to take that. Not good odds of seeing decent bids that high or above in the next few days.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

I can guarantee that it will drop further and very bad.
So let them buy whoever they are.

As I said above, it is happening now lol  Wink
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:20:52 PM

Still telling lies  Cry

There is no Mineral International Limited in HK, only the UK. Maybe now that he got caught with his pants down he will try to change XPY Limited to that.  Too late though.

Who are Mineral and Mineral Talk?
 Mineral International Limited is registered in Hong Kong, registration number 2212176, address 31/F CHINACHEM CENTURY TOWER, 178 GLOUCESTER ROAD, WANCHAI, HONG KONG. We are also registered in the UK where we are considering opening an office in Europe.

Company Particulars Search

CR No.: 2212176   
 Company Name:  XPY Limited 
 Company Type:  Private company limited by shares 
 Date of Incorporation:  17-MAR-2015 
 Active Status:  Live 
 Remarks: -   
 Winding Up Mode:  - 
 Date of Dissolution: -
 Register of Charges:  Unavailable 
 Important Note: -

Name History
 Effective Date

Name Used

17-MAR-2015 XPY Limited
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:21:31 PM

This down trend with no buy support had started yesterday and it continues.... My guess is 0.0005, lets see. lol

And a 5,000 XPY Buy Wall went up @ .0017. These fools just do bot know when to quit. Mr Bitcoin Ruler ought to take that. Not good odds of seeing decent bids that high or above in the next few days.

As I said above, it is happening now lol  Wink

But as long as you don't dump your XPY it's just a virtual loss! I'm sure Josh will start the Honor program any day now. Josh always did right for us! Let's buy more XPY while they are cheap! Grin

Jesus, just writing these sentences makes me feel like my IQ is dropping by 30 points...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:44:41 PM

Still telling lies  Cry

There is no Mineral International Limited in HK, only the UK. Maybe now that he got caught with his pants down he will try to change XPY Limited to that.  Too late though.

Mineral International Limited is registered in Hong Kong, registration number 2212176, address 31/F CHINACHEM CENTURY TOWER, 178 GLOUCESTER ROAD, WANCHAI, HONG KONG. We are also registered in the UK where we are considering opening an office in Europe.

Company Particulars Search

CR No.: 2212176   
 Company Name:  XPY Limited 
 Company Type:  Private company limited by shares 
 Date of Incorporation:  17-MAR-2015 
 Active Status:  Live 
 Remarks: -   
 Winding Up Mode:  - 
 Date of Dissolution: -
 Register of Charges:  Unavailable 
 Important Note: -

Name History
 Effective Date

Name Used

17-MAR-2015 XPY Limited

Awesome find, is this info over on HT yet? I'm sure that'd probably be a autoban.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:45:47 PM

But I thought "A coining be used by the world that make a coin"?

Totally confused now. Huh

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35936/paycoin-are-really-dead/26
Archive: https://archive.today/Wkg8o

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

Quote for a hashtalker:

I've actually lost my children's education fund.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35924/caf-trust-funds/26

what would possess someone to make stupid risks like that?

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

Quote for a hashtalker:

I've actually lost my children's education fund.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35924/caf-trust-funds/26

what would possess someone to make stupid risks like that?
Greed.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:00:54 PM

Is the spell breaking? The F word being used out in the open now on HT.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/35924/caf-trust-funds/53
Archive: https://archive.today/iyjmy

ladrx

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:07:23 PM

Read this - http://mineraltalk.org/forum/mineral/announcements/42-welcome-to-mineral-com-official-announcement

Looks like nobody likes Garza anymore  Cry

Why is Mr Garza advertising Mineral?
I cannot speak for his actions before his lawyers call me

Meanwhile at the world's fastest growing collapsing bitcoin exchange...

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

As I said above, it is happening now lol  Wink

You need continued buy support to make an upward trend, it's the Prime Stakers that are the problem because they dump into the market in order to pay for anything. If you really want a market to rise you need to eliminate all outside sell pressure, basically to have near 0 costs. They talk about the Prime Nodes like they are godly but really you have a situation where no one is gaining any benefit and they NEED to sell large amounts to pay for all their overpriced software, and payroll. This is something I mentioned from the beginning but there is no general fix to, you would need to restructure the entire Coin.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:13:56 PM

No, JOSH dumped right after saying that because he just logged on the computer and needed to somehow support his bullshit for another x amount of time by dumping into the market fake currency for REAL dollars. Perhaps some of the best evidence that Josh himself is manipulating the markets and constantly dumping his infinite paycoin supply. Then again, $2000 could easily plunge this coin down 5-10% as well.

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

Cheesy Cheesy lol at this mickey mouse con-artist

Mineral International Limited (pending name change, current name: XPY Limited) is registered in Hong Kong, registration number 2212176, address 31/F CHINACHEM CENTURY TOWER, 178 GLOUCESTER ROAD, WANCHAI, HONG KONG. We are also registered in the UK where we are considering opening an office in Europe.

Now that they are caught out they quickly edit their claim. See him and Homero thought they would be clever and register in the UK and no one would find out. Then for some fucked up reason in their pean brains, tout this mineral shit exchange is in HK... no... just the servers... and now today, this loser straight off the bat still declares it being in HK when as clear as day it is not. NOW suddenly it is pending.

Problem is who in their right mind would entrust any coin with any exchange when the owner from the get go lies through his teeth.  This is how it always all unravels. Homero teeny tiny little white lie about 'we have direct relationships with Amazon, Walmart and Target' was his down fall. One single lie reveals that they will lie about everything else. And that we have just seen and still continue to see. Now this nitwit with his shitty attempt at an exchange 100% lied through his teeth from the outset. Mineral International Limited is in Hong Kong. Never was and still won't be. You can be guaranteed 100% this little lie will lead to another, then another and even more. You cannot deal and entrust your coins with people that tell lies. Plain and simple.

Same Homero 3rd grade trickery at work, sneakily hide the company in the UK but announce you are Australian, then drop hints and innuendo it is in Kong Kong and no one can access customer files PLUS boy oh boy it is in the heart of the financial district. Some fucking kindergarten lies they have been using from day one to pimp this packet of dog shit all over the place.

Fucking con-artists. Should all be taken out behind the barn once and for all.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

"A coining be used by the world that make a coin"

It's so beautiful . . . words . . . no . . . words . . . they should have sent a poet.

I vote we make that the cryptocurrency equivalent of the 'All your base . . .' meme. It is Gawesome, indeed. Praise GAWD!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:22:56 PM

He's back on twitter.

Edit: https://twitter.com/gawceo

Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: