Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [1666] 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:23:16 AM

So, you actually have the temerity to suggest God has any intent of any sort towards cryptocurrency?  Wow!  What an ego!  Care to reconsider that idiocy?

Speaking for myself, I've already presented my position concerning the coin.  Give the new devs and leadership a chance, we'll see how it works out.  It takes time, allow at least six months before drawing serious conclusions!

Why the fuck should we do that? These people need to learn the hard way. Fuck the new and old devs of this most legendary scam. Fuck the people who held onto it even after it was abundantly clear that the preceding was true of it. There are plenty of deserving coins for these people to migrate to.

You want Proof of Stake? Peercoin, Netcoin, and others have implemented that algorithm without scamming anybody.

You want a great community? Dogecoin, Potcoin, and others have built those.

You want utility? Bitcoin and Litecoin seem to have it above all others.

If Paycoin doesn't die, what lesson does that teach the up and coming scam artist? Josh Garza may as well have written a book on how to deceive the crypto world. We're here to say that we do not accept it, and no, we will not abide its continued existence.

The same community wants to do a hard fork? Good for them. They should do it and wash themselves clean, start from scratch, with some real, deep thought on why they're doing it, why their coin is necessary, what their goals are, and how they intend to not let history repeat itself. The new coin should start from scratch. Not pick up where it left off. It should succeed on its own merit, not lies and a magical supply of money that doesn't actually exist. Probably a good idea to name it something completely different, like LearnCoin or BumpCoin or something.

A fool and his money are soon parted. I've never seen this proven in a more applicable way than with the Paycoin saga. We don't owe them peace of mind. We don't owe them a chance to start anew. We owe it to the community at large to, if they decide to proceed with this hardfork and all the nonsense you're on about, make sure that every single person who might invest in this continuation of the scam knows full and well its history. Then only new fools will contribute, and we can take comfort in the knowledge that we did the best we could for them.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:26:39 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 05:23:48 AM by TrevorS

@Mage - paycoin was built to be a scam, let it die just as God intended it to.
What leads you to suppose God would choose to have anything whatsoever to do with this?  Has he/she really nothing better to do?  Utter claptrap!

Funny joke is funny.

Scam Muggles be Scammin' Muggles.
Not clear on what you're saying here.  Personally, I'm a major fan of the Harry Potter series, and hence an appreciator of the problems faced by muggles (that's us).

My understanding is you are Jonah and I've seen less than favorable emails associated with you.  Are you now the people's hero?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:40:37 AM

What leads you to suppose God would choose to have anything whatsoever to do with this?  Has he/she really nothing better to do?  Utter claptrap!

Funny joke is funny.

Not clear on what you're saying here.  Personally, I'm a major fan of the Harry Potter series, and hence an appreciator of the problems faced by muggles (that's us).

My understanding is you are Jonah and I've seen less than favorable emails associated with you.  Are you now the peoples hero?

It's a keyword thing.   

I'm king of the one eyed squirrels with nut allergies. 

Here is the entire keyword text just for you:

Starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

GAWCEO who goes by the names Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza H. Josh Garza, or H. Joshua Garza is the CEO of GAW Miners LLC. He later changed his name to MrCEO. Initially he began life as a lowly internet dweller by the name of josg21. Other companies he has owned in part or in full are Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC (B.T.C. LLC), GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work (GAW), ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paybase, and PayFlash. Other companies confirmed to receive startup help from Mr. Josh Garza include Mineral and Coinstand. Products and services created by Mr. Josh Garza (and the companies he has owned/run) include PayCoin, the Hashlet, and the Hashstaker. Forums, such has Hashtalk, served has his primary means of over-hyping his own products and services.

TrevorS

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:45:54 AM

Funny joke is funny.

My understanding is you are Jonah and I've seen less than favorable emails associated with you.  Are you now the peoples hero?
It's a keyword thing.  
I've no interest in attacking you Jonah (or anyone else for that matter), kindly return the favor!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:49:13 AM

Funny joke is funny.

It's a keyword thing.  
I've no interest in attacking you Jonah, kindly return the favor!

I apologize that I do not share in your lack of interest in attacking me.   You cannot possibly prevent me from talking bad about myself on the internet.  You seem to have taken offense to a random quip made in passing?  What specifically is the issue?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:59:00 AM

Paybase 2 now? That guy must be in full denial mode. it's not like there are 5gb leaked emails that prove fraud & scam... why would anyone except the 2 real, and special people use this scamfest?

TrevorS

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:59:27 AM

My understanding is you are Jonah and I've seen less than favorable emails associated with you.  Are you now the people's hero?
It's a keyword thing.  
I've no interest in attacking you Jonah, kindly return the favor!

I apologize that I do not share in your lack of interest in attacking me.   You cannot possibly prevent me from talking bad about myself on the internet.  You seem to have taken offense to a random quip made in passing?  What specifically is the issue?
I responded to your comment as above.  Your specific meaning is perhaps known only to yourself.  I can only try to interpret!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:10:00 AM

Your attempts to keep it afloat goes directly against this.

Is he really attempting to keep it afloat? The way I read it, he's simply saying IF someone wants to keep the coin alive here is what should be done (in his opinion). You guys are blowing this way out of proportion (in my opinion). The attempt to save the coin will happen regardless of what Andrew says. There are too many bagholders for the coin to just disappear.

Exactly, thank you! lol

I remember someone posting a while back when it was totally crashing and the market was halted that if it was done then they would miss the entertainment value.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:16:51 AM

Your attempts to keep it afloat goes directly against this.

Is he really attempting to keep it afloat? The way I read it, he's simply saying IF someone wants to keep the coin alive here is what should be done (in his opinion). You guys are blowing this way out of proportion (in my opinion). The attempt to save the coin will happen regardless of what Andrew says. There are too many bagholders for the coin to just disappear.

Exactly, thank you! lol

I remember someone posting a while back when it was totally crashing and the market was halted that if it was done then they would miss the entertainment value.

There seems to be no shortage of entertainment value here. Heck even the mods are reading this thread Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:17:00 AM

You want Proof of Stake? Peercoin, Netcoin, and others have implemented that algorithm without scamming anybody.

Eh, you forgot the black one, fitting at least into #1 and #2 Tongue

Did not read this clusterfuck journal for a week or so, how is this still at the 20-Cent-Floor ffs?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:34:23 AM

Did not read this clusterfuck journal for a week or so, how is this still at the 20-Cent-Floor ffs?

Most modern POS only code is based off BlackCoin.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:35:50 AM

I was wondering too, it should be maximum ant 20 satoshies floor Smiley

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:47:23 AM

SNIP

I responded to your comment as above.  Your specific meaning is perhaps known only to yourself.  I can only try to interpret!

OH.  My apologies TrevorS.

There was a rumor or allegation that Josh referred to his customers, poor people, regular people, basically anyone that was not a millionaire as a "muggle"

Someone uploaded a moderator chat here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11107922#msg11107922

In which it was confirmed to be true and posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11108104;topicseen#msg11108104

So the term "muggle" has been thrown around the thread a lot lately and many people are flipping this around and calling Josh a muggle.   Based on his use of the term and the information which has been leaked and posted Josh fits his own description of a muggle so it seems fitting.

Disclosure: I've never read the Harry Potter series and do not practice magic.

EDIT: Also, I am not Batman.

EDIT2: Also, I am not a Doctor and do not play on on TV.

TrevorS

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:04:36 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:45:21 AM by TrevorS

Disclosure: I've never read the Harry Potter series and do not practice magic.

EDIT: Also, I am not Batman.

EDIT2: Also, I am not a Doctor and do not play on on TV.
I have no comprehension of the Batman and Doctor references, but if you at all enjoy dark fantasy alternate reality reading, I heartily recommend the Harry Potter series of J.K.Rowling books.  The movies are also very good, but the books are better.  Muggles are to be understood, appreciated and respected, it's just that they, you and I lack magic (they are us)!  HJG can only wish!

So, HJG sees it as wealthy vs not?  Well, I suspect it's not just HJG, there's clearly a demarcation between the wealthy and the not in the US, as well as most other countries.  In the US we are now revving up for the 2016 presidential election.  Is it really a question of the magic endowed (rich) Vs the muggles (ordinary people)?  Well, I may well be a fool, but I hope not!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:09:16 AM

OK SO I had a few things wrong but I'll let Joe explain it.

When you watch the video watch Joe poorly read from a script and the other fellow smirking its so shady its not even funny.

Funny the part I want starts at 4:20  Cheesy far out man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s&t=4m20s

The Top-Comment of that Video is spot on and the real problem paycoin has. And THAT can´t be restored - ever.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Adam_Allcock

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:33:21 AM

What leads you to suppose God would choose to have anything whatsoever to do with this?  Has he/she really nothing better to do?  Utter claptrap!

You need your daily dose of Josh's cum ? Fucking pos.
capsqrl

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:04:26 AM

Paybase 2 now? That guy must be in full denial mode. it's not like there are 5gb leaked emails that prove fraud & scam... why would anyone except the 2 real, and special people use this scamfest?
He must be completely addicted to his schemes. He says he will "go dark" and only communicate through others, and then hours later he continues posting. He swears he will stop pre-announcing projects, and hours later he starts dropping hints and now he pre-announced "Paybase 2" coming "soon", he just has to build financial partnerships first.

And did you know Mineral is about to launch debit cards, and companies are lining up to integrate with Coinstand? It's trooo.

At least there was absolutely NO price reaction.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:06:10 AM

It never stops  Grin

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:09:56 AM

He must be completely addicted to his schemes. He says he will "go dark" and only communicate through others, and then hours later he continues posting. He swears he will stop pre-announcing projects, and hours later he starts dropping hints and now he pre-announced "Paybase 2" coming "soon", he just has to build financial partnerships first.

And did you know Mineral is about to launch debit cards, and companies are lining up to integrate with Coinstand? It's trooo.

At least there was absolutely NO price reaction.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36879/paybase-2/84

Makes me sad to read that some not sold a single PayCoin until now with all those warning signs.

Next "projects"

CoinStand- sweet crypto only product platform.

Paybase2- Online wallet

Mineral- exchange with debit cards

One thing is for sure, if i ever choose to commit (online-) fraud i rather choose USA instead Cambodia or so.

Seems you can pull everything off there without many consequences for a long long time - authoritys seems slow Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [1666] 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: