Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [1667] 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376905 times)
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:32:46 AM

There was a rumor or allegation that Josh referred to his customers, poor people, regular people, basically anyone that was not a millionaire as a "muggle"

Someone uploaded a moderator chat here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11107922#msg11107922

In which it was confirmed to be true and posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11108104;topicseen#msg11108104

So the term "muggle" has been thrown around the thread a lot lately and many people are flipping this around and calling Josh a muggle.   Based on his use of the term and the information which has been leaked and posted Josh fits his own description of a muggle so it seems fitting.

These don't count?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36879/paybase-2/84

Makes me sad to read that some not sold a single PayCoin until now with all those warning signs.

Next "projects"

CoinStand- sweet crypto only product platform.

Paybase2- Online wallet

Mineral- exchange with debit cards

One thing is for sure, if i ever choose to commit (online-) fraud i rather choose USA instead Cambodia or so.

Seems you can pull everything off there without many consequences for a long long time - authoritys seems slow Wink

Crazy to still be holding on until now, we should do a "Reflief Fund" for them, I bet that would cheer them up Wink

I don't know why you would even need PayBase2? You have PayBase 1,2,3 and 6 different forums with 5 people each.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:50:25 AM

That is a new breed of Hashtard, he is marked and permanently shamed now. Should be named an Hashore.

That is almost as silly thing to do as a jew in nazi germany going out of their way to mark themself willingly as a jew to get assimilated.

Given a choice I am 100% sure no jews would have done that lmao.

Gawtards help explain how the holocaust happened. They support evil even at their own peril no known reason. Actually, it doesn't really explain it. Just shows that it's possible. They're even proud to be nazis and got tattoos.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:02:46 AM

That is a new breed of Hashtard, he is marked and permanently shamed now. Should be named an Hashore.

That is almost as silly thing to do as a jew in nazi germany going out of their way to mark themself willingly as a jew to get assimilated.

Given a choice I am 100% sure no jews would have done that lmao.

Gawtards help explain how the holocaust happened. They support evil even at their own peril no known reason. Actually, it doesn't really explain it. Just shows that it's possible. They're even proud to be nazis and got tattoos.

Simple tribalism and the need to belong are strong traits throughout human history and do, as you say, occasionally lead to terrible events like the rise of Hitler.

While we're on the psychology subject though, I'll quickly point out that what happens when you attack a community is also well noted, documented and demonstrated throughout history.

Not that I want to try and tell anyone what to say, do, how to respond or what words they can use or anything, I just think it's worth pointing  out that it may make it easier for some people to break free from homeros grasp if they feel they're not under attack themselves.

So while I may be amused by the verbiage, gawtards isn't perhaps the easiest way to divest homero of the last remaining faithful still suckling at his teat.

I remember, back before I woke up from the koolaid effect, it was actually a rather nice and funny, personalised message from someone here, that helped bring me around.  Had it been a personal attack, I might have gone the other way.  So thanks, whoever that was.  Can't remember now :-)

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:08:45 AM

jmordica:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/9148
As someone in the power industry... I know how a business gets a specilized feed into a building/warehouse/etc... You need to tell them how much you want... i.e. 100A @ 4160kV and specify load requirements during peak/off-peak so that they can figure out what size transformer you need.

Only way to do that, outside of pulling a number out of your ass, is to calculate it...

Joe signed for the feed... so he told them how much electricity he needed.

My question for him: Were you told how much power you needed or did YOU choose the transformer size?

And my next question is... when the feed was run, who oversaw the installation of the panel(s) and the wiring to the miners/racks? I would assume it would be the Chief Technical Officer...

In other words... I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know what was truly going on.

Feel free to answer here or at GH.  I'm really curious to the answer since you're being so forthcoming...

To answer your question directly, I was told in the beginning to scope and build the project for 10MW. I was then shortly after instructed to build for 3MW (3 1000kva transformers).

I was told that we needed 3MW to facilitate the 4.5PH purchase of S4's from Bitmain so that is what I proceeded to build.

I gave weekly reports of how much BTC the facility earned per day and gave daily/weekly reports on the total zencloud payouts.

There was a point in time where the payouts exceeded the BTC mined in the facility (as you can probably see from my reports in the emails) but the conversions to CashTakers HashStakers (I believe) brought the liability back down and then the whole platform and facility was shut down a couple of days after my exit.

Yes I was aware there was a problem with the business model, the direction of the company, and the way these decisions were being handled. I hoped we were going to make the necessary changes and decisions to rectify the situation in enough time to **fix** the flawed business models, but chose to exit when I lost confidence and trust in Josh to make the right decisions.

S4 = 2TH. 1PH = 1,000 TH.  4500/2 = 2250 units.

1 S4 = .69W/Ghs. 4,500,000 * .69 = 3105000W = 3.105MW @ 120V.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/261401676/Mississippi-Power-Company-vs-GAW-Miners-LLC#scribd

700MW used from Dec 31 - Jan 23.  23 Days. 1.27MW per day usage.

Hahaha the fucking incompetency of using 120v

Enjoy jail Joe

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:20:42 AM

Disclosure: I've never read the Harry Potter series and do not practice magic.

EDIT: Also, I am not Batman.

EDIT2: Also, I am not a Doctor and do not play on on TV.
I have no comprehension of the Batman and Doctor references, but if you at all enjoy dark fantasy alternate reality reading, I heartily recommend the Harry Potter series of J.K.Rowling books.  The movies are also very good, but the books are better.  Muggles are to be understood, appreciated and respected, it's just that they, you and I lack magic (they are us)!  HJG can only wish!

Sorry, the fact you haven't seen things that came before doesn't mean that rowling and her infinite wisdom is better. I would love to buy you a clue i really would, you need it.  You must be like 20 if that.  So the last 10 years is or so makes a lot of sense in regards to your choices of book.  If you haven't read any batman or even googled it,  you cant say it has "no alternative dark fantasy endings" same with Dr Who..  You are not well read at all or even watched a lot of stuff  if you are basing things of fucking harry potter ffs..lol at you.  You can have a cry at my post or whatever you want like you will usually do and call me a troll, but facts are facts.

We all get the muggle reference, and its a fucking stupid one as it borderlines on a racist term used irl when referring to a mix raced person - we are not stupid but its easy to give a word a new meaning as rowling did.  But I digress, its pretty easy spotting the kids on these forums and I told myself this was the last time, but I couldn't let something and someone as stupid as you pass me by this time.

Also, if you want to get technical on the last line you wrote, EVERYONE can do magic in real life if you are dedicated enough though meditation and exercises -  thats for you to google. But more information rowling fucked up and you eat it up.  You are either Homero or just are stupid as him which is it ?

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:29:31 AM

Also, if you want to get technical on the last line you wrote, EVERYONE can do magic in real life if you are dedicated enough though meditation and exercises -  thats for you to google.

Fucking psycho hippy.  Go kiss a tree or something before spouting such utter bollocks.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:34:52 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 09:10:56 AM by TrevorS

I have no comprehension of the Batman and Doctor references, but if you at all enjoy dark fantasy alternate reality reading, I heartily recommend the Harry Potter series of J.K.Rowling books.  The movies are also very good, but the books are better.  Muggles are to be understood, appreciated and respected, it's just that they, you and I lack magic (they are us)!  HJG can only wish!

Sorry, the fact you haven't seen things that came before doesn't mean that rowling and her infinite wisdom is better. I would love to buy you a clue i really would, you need it.  You must be like 20 if that.  So the last 10 years is or so makes a lot of sense in regards to your choices of book.  If you haven't read any batman or even googled it,  you cant say it has "no alternative dark fantasy endings" same with Dr Who..  You are not well read at all or even watched a lot of stuff  if you are basing things of fucking harry potter ffs..lol at you.  You can have a cry at my post or whatever you want like you will usually do and call me a troll, but facts are facts.

We all get the muggle reference, and its a fucking stupid one as it borderlines on a racist term used irl when referring to a mix raced person - we are not stupid but its easy to give a word a new meaning as rowling did.  But I digress, its pretty easy spotting the kids on these forums and I told myself this was the last time, but I couldn't let something and someone as stupid as you pass me by this time.

Also, if you want to get technical on the last line you wrote, EVERYONE can do magic in real life if you are dedicated enough though meditation and exercises -  thats for you to google. But more information rowling fucked up and you eat it up.  You are either Homero or just are stupid as him which is it ?
OK, this is pure shit.  Guess I was mistaken in allowing for the possibility of humanist intelligence in this crowd.  Blame me for continuing hopefulness.  The one constant here is derision!  Hence my continually growing list of ignores.  Yeah, Potter is fantasy, I already specified that myself!  My primary interest is other.  How about getting off your throne and allowing for possibilities for others than yourself!  

PS.  I've viewed (and enjoyed) plenty of Dr Who and Batman (and much more), but I fail to see the relevance!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:55:04 AM

Did anyone else think this when reading retardbase2 ?

Or is that just me ?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:10:59 AM

instant classic!
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:11:27 AM

Or is that just me ?

You don't need a PayBase to Stake your Coins like that.
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:14:24 AM

OK, this is pure shit.  Guess I was mistaken in allowing for the possibility of humanist intelligence in this crowd.  Blame me for continuing hopefulness.  The one constant here is derision!  Hence my continually growing list of ignores.  Yeah, Potter is fantasy, I already specified that myself!  My primary interest is other.  How about getting off your throne and allowing for possibilities for others than yourself!  

PS.  I've viewed (and enjoyed) plenty of Dr Who and Batman, but I fail to see the relevance!

Now you are just lying to save face, look you got made to look like the kid you are...and this ps bs whatever more lies and I quote

I have no comprehension of the Batman and Doctor references

stfu already dumb arse kid. There is nothing you can do or say that will change this discussion in your favor.  You both that I've quoted aren't intelligent enough to deal with the topics you are bringing up and I have inserted.  So with that said I am leaving you two to find one brain cells between you.. humor me and prove me wrong, but I doubt it.  Morons.

Also, if you want to get technical on the last line you wrote, EVERYONE can do magic in real life if you are dedicated enough though meditation and exercises -  thats for you to google.

Fucking psycho hippy.  Go kiss a tree or something before spouting such utter bollocks.

And you just proved my point, dead set dumb shit you are, got nothing to do with being a tree hugging hippy, wow you are pretty dumb. Your loss and I am glad you feel that way, more information for me and out of dumb arse hands like yours.  So keep hating loser I love it.  Bye Smiley
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:15:33 AM

Or is that just me ?

I thought "it will start with a slightly better version of paybase" was pretty funny.

Slightly better than what, a fail GUI with no features other than the ability to convert your useless paycoin into bitcoin and maybe, if you are lucky, be able to withdraw them.

Yeah, a blank page would be a "slightly better version" of that nonsense.

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:17:59 AM

PS.  I've viewed (and enjoyed) plenty of Dr Who and Batman, but I fail to see the relevance!

Now you are just lying to save face, look you got made to look like the kid you are...and this ps bs whatever more lies and I quote

I have no comprehension of the Batman and Doctor references

stfu already dumb arse kid. There is nothing you can do or say that will change this discussion in your favor.  You both that I've quoted aren't intelligent enough to deal with the topics you are bringing up and I have inserted.  So with that said I am leaving you two to find one brain cells between you.. humor me and prove me wrong, but I doubt it.  Morons.

Fucking psycho hippy.  Go kiss a tree or something before spouting such utter bollocks.

And you just proved my point, dead set dumb shit you are, got nothing to do with being a tree hugging hippy, wow you are pretty dumb. Your loss and I am glad you feel that way, more information for me and out of dumb arse hands like yours.  So keep hating loser I love it.  Bye Smiley

Learn to use quotes properly mong.  I'm the dumb ass for pointing out that you're a dumb ass for asserting that "magic is real"?  Go to fucking Disney land and live there, halfwit.  This is a crypto discussion forum, not a place for hippies to sit around, smoking crack and getting all "transcendental".

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:20:19 AM

Will they launch Hashlets2? I was late for the first ones, but would gladly send my money this time Smiley And Ganza please be quick because you got no friends left - who will finish your work when you are jailed Grin

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:31:56 AM

its funny how this shit nevr gets old theres always some big bomb being leaked or something wack happening josh knocking up co workers josh saying the emails are fake but theres his wife in dirty pics then he later even bothers to argue about some leaks if there not fake why argue like the fraud about going forward despite the flaw yes dekays been watching quite from the sideline I was happy after I dumped between 13-14$ started with 15hun at gaw left with 4700$ Wink I had a awesome boxing day Christmas

and 420 downtown Vancouver bc was nuts this year saw princess mark emery lil bitch and all the industry out were I am 40k people showed up was fun and shits been poppin recent out in my hood 3 shootings in 18 hours and at least over4 30plus shootings in past 2months in the newton area gang war like 2009 0.0 alot ghetto thunder the price of kush is also climbing Wink

Yeah the art gallery was super busy the whole downtown was packed. Where is the newton area? near surrey?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:52:24 AM

Haha dekay is back

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:07:14 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 10:26:32 AM by TrevorS

And you just proved my point, dead set dumb shit you are, got nothing to do with being a tree hugging hippy, wow you are pretty dumb. Your loss and I am glad you feel that way, more information for me and out of dumb arse hands like yours.  So keep hating loser I love it.  Bye Smiley
Dumb?  You are the definition!  Congratulations!  There are people who deserve respect, unfortunately, you're not one of them.  Try harder and perhaps you'll make it.  Best wishes!  Smiley

PS.  Sorry, I'm being unnecessarily cruel!  It wasn't my original intention, but I'm really finding you to be especially nasty!  Can you please adjust that?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:51:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sW6as9u.png
Or is that just me ?

Naturally.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:23:09 AM

OK SO I had a few things wrong but I'll let Joe explain it.

When you watch the video watch Joe poorly read from a script and the other fellow smirking its so shady its not even funny.

Funny the part I want starts at 4:20  Cheesy far out man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s&t=4m20s

The Top-Comment of that Video is spot on and the real problem paycoin has. And THAT can´t be restored - ever.

Seeing how this place is becoming infested with PayCrap proponents I think the quote should be posted here:
Martin Sakura 1 week ago (edited)
Hey Paycoin activists: You guys seem to have a lot of fun pretending your scamcoin is a real cryptocurrency. There is that thing you don't seem to understand: For a currency to have any value, the most important thing is trust - and nobody trusts paycoin. It was made up by a bunch of crooks, fraudsters and idiots. Paycoin is a scam in it's final phase, it's doomed and you are wasting your time.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [1667] 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: