Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:39:36 PM

wowow, Bittrex is getting pounded, back down to 0.0004 and broke through the wall on Cryptsy

XPY is in freefall, no telling how long it will go.

Finally, the supporters started believing this coin is just a scam and full of empty promises...
I expect 5k sat price today or tomorrow... This situation cannot be reversed and solved...

Think about that still some bag holders are in staying still, they will dump in the end...
And XPY is DEAD!

Well, good news is that it is still something if you dump now and recover 1/100 of your BTC lol

Situation just gets worse day by day... lol
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:43:19 PM

Subject:    Selling xpy
Date:    Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:44:41 -0500
To:    Eric Capuano <eric@geniusesatwork.com>, Joe Mordica
<joe@geniusesatwork.com>

eric, are we selling the 10k a day ?

--

*Josh Garza*

Subject:    Re: Company owned xpy
Date:    Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:56:47 -0500
To:    Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>
CC:    Matthew Eden <mk@btc.com>

I was thinking we could tune it down when the price drops by too large
of a percentage.

*Josh Garza*
*CEO- *GAW Corp

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com
<mailto:jonah@geniusesatwork.com>> wrote:

What is our exit point?  IE at what price drop do we turn off the
    system?

Is the 4K XPY per day variable based on the price of XPY on the
    markets?

The current estimated time to have this built and working automated
    on Cryptsy and Paybase is Sunday-Monday.  A better estimate is not
    available until late tonight.

Current Scope
    *Automated System
    *Sell to as many markets as possible (Cryptsy, PayBase, Other
    exchanges)
    *Convert reserve XPY to BTC
    *Total of 4K XPY per 24 hours
    *Send BTC to buttercoin for conversion to fiat
    ** This may not be possible at this time due to buttercoin asking
    for PayBase to become verified

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com
    <mailto:josh@gaw.com>> wrote:

All correct but 4k xpy a day

Sent from my mobile phone

On Jan 23, 2015 12:24 PM, "Jonah Dorman"
        <jonah@geniusesatwork.com <mailto:jonah@geniusesatwork.com>> wrote:

My understanding is that we wish to build and activate a
            system which will sell off XPY from our reserves across
            various markets throughout the day each day at a total
            amount of $4K worth of XPY per day.  Then send the BTC to
            ButterCoin in exchange for fiat?

Is this correct?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com

I do not think 4k xpy over all the markets will matter.

We shall see

On Jan 23, 2015 12:16 PM, "Jonah Dorman"
                <jonah@geniusesatwork.com

The first day may kill the market.  And would not be
                    until tomorrow.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Jonah Dorman

For 1-3 days.

It's not sustainable for any mid or long term
                        period.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Josh Garza
                        <josh@gaw.com <mailto:josh@gaw.com>> wrote:

Can we get to 10k?

On Jan 23, 2015 12:13 PM, "Jonah Dorman"

5K ish as a rough calculation.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Josh
                                Garza <josh@gaw.com

We have to start selling today.

How much could we sell in all
                                    markets with messing with the market
                                    per day?

Subject:    Automated Trading Bot
Date:    Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:57:20 -0600
To:    Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>

As requested,

The bot was enabled for Cryptsy yesterday afternoon.  It's been posting
sell orders at random intervals between 25-35 minutes apart (for random
amounts between 125-175 per sell order).

Below is an image of the Cryptsy market graph for the last 24 hours. 
The downward trend on the graph starts shortly after the bot was first
enabled.  At the time of the first sell order the price of XPY was
approximately 0.005.  The current price is 0.00459.

Probably just a coincidence, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Subject:    Re: Selling company xpy
Date:    Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:05:51 -0500
To:    Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>

Makes sense, please be sure we are selling today.

On Jan 24, 2015 12:21 PM, "Jonah Dorman" <jonah@geniusesatwork.com

Manually selling every 15 minutes is not possible.

Large orders will gather community attention.

We can send several orders today and tomorrow.   If I can get access
    to the wallets.

I'll see what I can do.

Our scoping of this was delayed yesterday by Evan quitting.    I
    talked to him and he is staying.   It took some time.   His reasons
    were about the same as Joe and Eric so I explained everything to him.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com

i am not sure I saw something on when that system would be done?

In the mean time, we need to be manually doing it. Can you make
        sure they happens?

--

*Josh Garza*
        *CEO- *GAW Corp

I knew that fat ass jonah was complicit

They all are. They were either selling coins, or developing a coin that was advertised with shit that doesn't make sense, or running a datacenter that didn't distribute coins or pay the electric bills, or whatever.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

40,000 XPY? Or $40,000?? These people on Hashtalk need to nail this lying prick down now that they have him cornered. Now that he openly admits he has been dumping massive quantities of XPY, each and every one of them needs to demand to see the proof of his claims of "only dumping 40,000". Request for him to reveal his and GAW's Cryptsy accounts (I am certain he has more than one), and show both the last 200 trades (under "Trades" tab) AND the complete report from Cryptsy, found under the "tools" tab.

Josh is all about "transparency", right? Put up or shut the fuck up.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
recon_eric

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:47:45 PM

eric, are we selling the 10k a day ?
I never did oblige his demands for me to dump XPY on his behalf and that pissed him off. I also resigned the next day.

Our scoping of this was delayed yesterday by Evan quitting.    I
    talked to him and he is staying.   It took some time.   His reasons
    were about the same as Joe and Eric so I explained everything to him.

Yep. I was very vocal internally about my findings. Once I knew the truth, I shared it with anyone that would listen, Josh even emailed me on one of my last days asking me to stop talking to any employees. His curtain of deception was coming down.

Joe left shortly after I spoke with him and so did many others.
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:48:24 PM

loudmouth talk and make people astray again
at the point of waste

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36929/last-night-video-upside-for-coinstand
I was the one that personally that lent Coinstand the money for this (not GAW).

I guess he still doesn't realize that he will forever be associated with GAW and vice versa. Trying to distinguish between the two is just silly.

Since the price has been so low for a few weeks, I have not been able to recover any additional funds. In other words, about 70% of the personal cost to me still outstanding.

Sort of how ~99% of the 'personal cost' to everyone that "invested" in Paycoin is still outstanding?

For the past few weeks, as mentioned in a previous post, we have not sold any paycoin (since that post) and will inform everyone if we do.

You mean this post from 10 days ago? That's barely over a week ago. Let's not mislead anyone now Wink

What video is Homero talking about?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:49:05 PM

I see no reason why selling products for less than you can purchase them will fail, that is the way it is always done- right?  Roll Eyes

He senses the Gaw faithful are ready to be sheared yet again.

You know... until we see if he's jacking his prices up or not... I'm going to give him credit for really believing that he can pull that off. I consult and, when the bitcoin market is in the RIGHT mood, I do give a deduction for bitcoin payment. I've managed to get 5 people into routine bitcoin use that way. So, I count it as a win even if I only break even.

Right but you are talking about regular retail, correct? In the Gold/Silver business there is no huge markup to begin with where you can make discounts, and then he is saying he will undercut the Fair Market Value, which is what you can buy the products for to begin with - if you buy in large quantities. There is no such thing as "wholesale" in the Gold/Silver business, it costs what it costs. (yes, giant industrial purchases are slightly less, but that is Millions of dollars in purchases) I have been into Gold & Silver for a very long time (Thanks Hunt Brothers, you helped me buy my first car!) and I can tell you for sure that there simply is no way to do what he is suggesting. It would be easier for him to just send back more XPY than customers pay him and save all the fucking around buying inventory and shipping things. Seriously. This guy has some mental issues, hard to believe he is an actual M.D. . Might have something to do with his drug addiction, of course.

Me personally? I'm giving discounts on consulting.

Him?  I think he really does think that the XPY will go up significantly and he's bought into the idea that the future increase will offset his current losses. I'm pretty sure anyone who's offering to sell gold already knows it isn't a retail type of market. Notice that he's not using spot prices?  He probably has a local shop that can sell to him at a "FMV"-ish price and going to take a personal hit for 'the interim' until XPY shoots off to the moon.

I think its a bad business decision, but I've looked at some of the online links related to him and he's not going to have Mensa battering down his door any time soon... so, unjustified, idealistic belief in Paycoin is consistent with his past performance.

I think you are missing something regarding Gold/Silver pricing. Fair Market Value is what you can actually buy something for. Small purchases like a single gram of gold or a single ounce of Silver will run you maybe ~20% MAX over spot, and that is if you do not know how to shop around. In today's market you can buy locally for ~5% over spot prices for less than ~1,000ish and more like 2% over spot once you get up above that.  Beyond that the discounts to approach actual spot are very gradual as the quantities go up exponentially. What WhoCares is saying is that he is going to sell at less than he can buy his inventory for, unless of course, he plans on saying "Fair Market Value" is WAAY above spot and then give a ~5-10% discount or such, which then he is just full of bullshit and what he is stating is pure lies.

I typically do not post here, but wanted to make it clear.  If the Spot Price is $1200/oz for gold - and you see the price on APMEX etc is $1230/oz - you will be able to purchase it for $1170 on my site-- so that beats the Spot price and the FMV price from the major dealers/refiners- If you purchase a 1 ct diamond and the Rap price is $3000 and the FMV is 60% of Rap - then you will pay less than 60% of Rap--

So, continue to say what you will - the only person that looks ridiculous in this situation is you- because you obviously have no idea about Gold/Silver or Gems--

And to prove my point - I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase (with escrow) to shut you up- although that would probably not work either.

Lastly- You guys spend a bunch of time digging up dirt on people- Why is it that all of you hide behind your Usernames - I will venture a guess but most people already know the answer - because you are a coward

i am lost how did this turn to this topic talking about things like gold and silver and gems, i swear i am gone for some time and i notice weird things being talked about, i will try to do some catch up reading

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:51:09 PM

I see no reason why selling products for less than you can purchase them will fail, that is the way it is always done- right?  Roll Eyes

He senses the Gaw faithful are ready to be sheared yet again.

You know... until we see if he's jacking his prices up or not... I'm going to give him credit for really believing that he can pull that off. I consult and, when the bitcoin market is in the RIGHT mood, I do give a deduction for bitcoin payment. I've managed to get 5 people into routine bitcoin use that way. So, I count it as a win even if I only break even.

Right but you are talking about regular retail, correct? In the Gold/Silver business there is no huge markup to begin with where you can make discounts, and then he is saying he will undercut the Fair Market Value, which is what you can buy the products for to begin with - if you buy in large quantities. There is no such thing as "wholesale" in the Gold/Silver business, it costs what it costs. (yes, giant industrial purchases are slightly less, but that is Millions of dollars in purchases) I have been into Gold & Silver for a very long time (Thanks Hunt Brothers, you helped me buy my first car!) and I can tell you for sure that there simply is no way to do what he is suggesting. It would be easier for him to just send back more XPY than customers pay him and save all the fucking around buying inventory and shipping things. Seriously. This guy has some mental issues, hard to believe he is an actual M.D. . Might have something to do with his drug addiction, of course.

Me personally? I'm giving discounts on consulting.

Him?  I think he really does think that the XPY will go up significantly and he's bought into the idea that the future increase will offset his current losses. I'm pretty sure anyone who's offering to sell gold already knows it isn't a retail type of market. Notice that he's not using spot prices?  He probably has a local shop that can sell to him at a "FMV"-ish price and going to take a personal hit for 'the interim' until XPY shoots off to the moon.

I think its a bad business decision, but I've looked at some of the online links related to him and he's not going to have Mensa battering down his door any time soon... so, unjustified, idealistic belief in Paycoin is consistent with his past performance.

I think you are missing something regarding Gold/Silver pricing. Fair Market Value is what you can actually buy something for. Small purchases like a single gram of gold or a single ounce of Silver will run you maybe ~20% MAX over spot, and that is if you do not know how to shop around. In today's market you can buy locally for ~5% over spot prices for less than ~1,000ish and more like 2% over spot once you get up above that.  Beyond that the discounts to approach actual spot are very gradual as the quantities go up exponentially. What WhoCares is saying is that he is going to sell at less than he can buy his inventory for, unless of course, he plans on saying "Fair Market Value" is WAAY above spot and then give a ~5-10% discount or such, which then he is just full of bullshit and what he is stating is pure lies.

I typically do not post here, but wanted to make it clear.  If the Spot Price is $1200/oz for gold - and you see the price on APMEX etc is $1230/oz - you will be able to purchase it for $1170 on my site-- so that beats the Spot price and the FMV price from the major dealers/refiners- If you purchase a 1 ct diamond and the Rap price is $3000 and the FMV is 60% of Rap - then you will pay less than 60% of Rap--

So, continue to say what you will - the only person that looks ridiculous in this situation is you- because you obviously have no idea about Gold/Silver or Gems--

And to prove my point - I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase (with escrow) to shut you up- although that would probably not work either.

Lastly- You guys spend a bunch of time digging up dirt on people- Why is it that all of you hide behind your Usernames - I will venture a guess but most people already know the answer - because you are a coward

I have been buying and selling Gold and Silver for damned near 40 years now, and one thing I am certain of is that you need to sell it for more than you paid to make a profit. If you are selling for less than spot this is not possible, which is what you are proposing, so good luck with your backwardzo retail logic Dr. Dumbass.

well i guess technically you can sell silver/ gold and gems or anything for that matter if it is stolen or given to you for free or you find it, since pretty much you had no cost to begin with so even if sold at 50% cost thats still 50% profit lol

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

What video is Homero talking about?

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=YEMJGY_Jsok&start_at=7462&end_at=7510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMJGY_Jsok

holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:52:29 PM

Lol getting caught in Lie and admitting he dumped #paycorned

The email dump confirmed over and over that he dumped from day one, the fact that we still need to point it out just shows that there is no way to convince the hashtards and I hope now that all remaining hashtards give even more money away to Josh.

It is fairgame now.

No, see, that wasn't "him", that was "GAW", which a bunch of people own equity in. This difference is important because by extracting cash from "GAW" either by off-the-books bitcoin transfers, off-the-books loans that are never repaid, repaying non-existant off-the-books loans that he made, or off-the-books loans fraudulently obtained in someone else's name, he made "GAW" a worthless set of companies, rendering all of this equity he dished out worthless.

And how was he able to extract all of this money off the books? Well, he was having a relationship with the accountant, and his wife didn't call his member "brilliant" for nothing.

So, GAW was, for some unknown reason, out of cash, so GAW had to sell XPY. Garza didn't have to sell XPY himself until very recently when either SEC or Stuart Frasier attention made it difficult to siphon cash from GAW.

So cash went from GAW to Garza, and GAW sold XPY to make up that cash. Garza never sold XPY until a minute ago, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Not sure if you are cereal or just making fun of LLC technicalities.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:56:18 PM

loudmouth talk and make people astray again
at the point of waste

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36929/last-night-video-upside-for-coinstand
I was the one that personally that lent Coinstand the money for this (not GAW).

I guess he still doesn't realize that he will forever be associated with GAW and vice versa. Trying to distinguish between the two is just silly.

Since the price has been so low for a few weeks, I have not been able to recover any additional funds. In other words, about 70% of the personal cost to me still outstanding.

Sort of how ~99% of the 'personal cost' to everyone that "invested" in Paycoin is still outstanding?

For the past few weeks, as mentioned in a previous post, we have not sold any paycoin (since that post) and will inform everyone if we do.

You mean this post from 10 days ago? That's barely over a week ago. Let's not mislead anyone now Wink

OH... NO... these statements are great.. it goes to the 'piercing the corporate veil' concept... so people can recover from Homero Joshua Garza personally. If he's not careful, he's also going to get Stuart Fraser, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman and Partner's butt on the line too. I can't believe that an attorney hasn't wrapped him in duct tape and thrown him into a closet.

no longer paycoin bus has no price at all
welcome to 1 satoshie for Xpy

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

Quote from: djkhaled on Today at 07:19:43 AM
Okay, I legit went through like 100 or more pages and can not find those nude photos of his wife and mistresses. anyone want to be a pal and PM them to me? haha

There must be a pal here who will help us out.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:57:46 PM

Retarded grown men talking about a shitcoin, this is absurd

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:58:52 PM

Okay, I legit went through like 100 or more pages and can not find those nude photos of his wife and mistresses. anyone want to be a pal and PM them to me? haha

https://www.reddit.com/r/joshgarzaisafraud/comments/32wcnf/boobs/

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:02:10 PM

If I believe right and that guy from Cantor owns 43% of Gaw why is he not getting  the stick Garza is

Because at this point it looks like he's been regularly fleeced by Homero long before GAW Miners and Paycorn.

Put it this way, he was somehow convinced by Garza that a phone which pulled up customer info was cutting-edge enough to warrant further investment. This was not in the 1980's.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/joshgarzaisafraud/comments/32wcnf/boobs/

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/sp-red-hearts-glass-dildo-12686.aspx

?
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:03:53 PM

Is the the first admission by Homero that Matlack was involved in Coinstand development?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:05:11 PM

Thanks bitpop! You are a pal.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:06:51 PM

Paul Revere - Like I said- I have nothing to prove to you - I responded to the post, nothing more- but I would be more than willing to educate you - but forgot you hide behind your Username making that impossible

Please do educate us on how you plan on making money by consistently selling something below the rate you buy it at. How does your business profit?

And why do you care about the identities of people asking questions?

mmmm selling product below price and still make profit, getting paranoid at questions, wanting to know who everyone is. Yup i would deffinately buy from this store but i want 50% discount LOL  Grin but come on guys cant we all get along and play nice

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:13:55 PM

Thanks bitpop! You are a pal.
There's actual nudes of her released lol. Not some half naked bullshit.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

Looks like Josh was selling his toys too. All of Josh's cars seem to be up for sale at the same auto dealership here ... http://www.bluelinemotors.com/inventory.aspx?sold=0&pagesize=50

Probably costs to much to put them on a ship or plane overseas.

or maybe the cost to transfer license to new country cost to much or maybe they are not allowed or maybe just wants to fund a new company lol

Pages: « 1 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: