Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:48:55 PM

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!

Shit, even old (Young?) "Lewiscooper" is finally growing (Sort of?) half a brain -

@Lewiscooper

might just swap all my paycoins for archcoin look 10x better!

These people are beyond hope, ffs.  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:51:22 PM

made me giggle  Grin

the sad truth is this:

HODLERs are already DEAD! and now the few people deeply involved are trying to find the life boats. Garza is going down tho  Grin

Classic... Jumping ship doesn't make sense!! Is that what the captain says? Grin

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:53:43 PM

Hey, while you're here, would you mind explaining how a humble church pastor managed to scare up hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy prime controllers? You wouldn't have misappropriated your churches' funds by any chance? Surely as a "man of god", that would be deplorable. Right?

Sure,

As ive stated publicly before. It was a group purchase with multiple friends and family (some even used portion of retirement funds).  Absolutely no funds from any organization including my church were used.

I think you probably will want to use the Jesus and the Money Changers sermon with them... clearly your temple has had all its money expelled from it!  Grin

But seriously dude you are supposed to be a church pastor WTF were you thinking???
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:02:51 AM

SOON (TM)

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:08:36 AM

Hey, while you're here, would you mind explaining how a humble church pastor managed to scare up hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy prime controllers? You wouldn't have misappropriated your churches' funds by any chance? Surely as a "man of god", that would be deplorable. Right?

Sure,

As ive stated publicly before. It was a group purchase with multiple friends and family (some even used portion of retirement funds).  Absolutely no funds from any organization including my church were used.

Congratulations on scamming your friends and family, then, I guess. You're a real stand-up dude.

Ps. Adam, you say "some even used portion of retirement funds" as if that's something to be proud of? I hope you've got extra couches in your basement because when granny and grampa lose their entire retirement nest egg, it's gonna be your fault, and you'd better be prepared to provide room and board for them and all your now-homeless friends.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:17:26 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 01:04:34 AM by Buckeye2015

Sure,
I think you probably will want to use the Jesus and the Money Changers sermon with them... clearly your temple has had all its money expelled from it!  Grin
But seriously dude you are supposed to be a church pastor WTF were you thinking???

It's called a failure in discernment. Garza was already in trouble with the hardware business and the cracks were showing. But, when a guy that didn't even gross $170k last year runs around in his debt enabled fancy stuff saying that you could be insanely wealthy in only a few months. Guess you put your brain on hold and chuck everything the church ever taught you about stewardship over funds and go racing after that golden-egg laying goose and justify it by telling yourself that you think God is saying that's how He intends to provide for you, through a guy who already has a history of lying to his customers... because, you know... that father of all lies is Satan, so, even small lies should be huge red flags on the play, but not if you're gonna be rich! That's different, then the little lies are okay, cuz... money! money! money! Where else you gonna be able to print your own money? or buy $20 bills for just $5?  

And, I double-down-bet that garza called those controllers money printing machines, that's why he expected people to want to bid on them twice a year. Who in their right mind is even going to hit the starting bid on those thing... wasn't it something like USD$500k?  their coins are valued at roughly $18k right now. With all this mess going on, they're getting to within 45 days of the planned bidding period... are they going to just put that off like everything else?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:17:47 AM

Sure,

Congratulations on scamming your friends and family, then, I guess. You're a real stand-up dude.

Ps. Adam, you say "some even used portion of retirement funds" as if that's something to be proud of? I hope you've got extra couches in your basement because when granny and grampa lose their entire retirement nest egg, it's gonna be your fault, and you'd better be prepared to provide room and board for them and all your now-homeless friends.

But Adam has no plans at all for dumping Paycoins from his Prime Controllers. He is just running the scam "non-profit" he suggested to Josh for the fun of it. Why would he want to pay back all of his friends and familiy that he suckered into this scam?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:21:39 AM

Sure,

But Adam has no plans at all for dumping Paycoins from his Prime Controllers. He is just running the scam "non-profit" he suggested to Josh for the fun of it. Why would he want to pay back all of his friends and familiy that he suckered into this scam?

No no no he said in the video he's only in it to help and lots of talk of giving to charity and giving to the team and community all those feel good things.  Pay no attention to all those bad things Homero did Adam and the fellowship of the primes are the good guys  Wink I mean we can all trust Joe Mordica right.  He's such a stand up guy he's even volunteering now and he's with XPYtrust y u no trust?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:33:49 AM

Anybody know why Matlock doesn't show up on Clearpoint web site? Lost the position or are they just hiding that he works there? And why the fuck can't he spell? I have a nephew in middle school with a better grasp of the language.

This is old. They redid their site since this but he made it through the redesign.
http://web.archive.org/web/20150204064322/http://clearpoint.org/index.php/2012-05-08-17-11-38/ourteam

He was listed as Director of Communications on the newer version. He isn't on that page now, and no Director of Communications is listed any longer. Did they move the page, or did the Communications Director realize it wasn't great marketing for the church to be associated with him? That's pretty fucking bad when a church distances itself from you...
http://clearpoint.org/people-profiles/

Look who else is posing with a kid...

Fucking misspelling shit again... Christ, I hope the kid in that pic isn't learning English from this guy.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clearpoint+church+matlock&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:07:42 AM

Strategy meeting after the Miami Bitcoin Conference debacle. This Email is in the Paycoin_launch_Dan Mbox. No mention of the goons Josh had following him around spooking all of the normal business people there. Just their PR firm talking about how to put lipstick on a pig and a muzzle on Homero the Clown.

Where art thou, Homero?

WOW this emails are just something else it really seems like there is no stop to any of it any time soon just seems to want more and more no matter what is going on

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:14:24 AM

WOW this emails are just something else it really seems like there is no stop to any of it any time soon just seems to want more and more no matter what is going on

Yep. It's like the best reality show on (non) tv to be honest.  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

community idiot
https://plus.google.com/events/chruk4cuuhbj4u9460r34fm15ro

adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:37:02 AM

by by coin bins

GHS (SHA-256) mining is once again enabled, unpaused and working. The Bitcoin price has remained stable, but the mining difficulty, which adjusts every 10 days, decreased yesterday. Profits are now above electricity/maintenance costs so we could turn it back on. Here's what's new:

-Paycoin/XPY will be removed, please withdraw any coins when you can

-New THS cloud mining contracts should be available in a month, running on newer ASICs than the old GHS and have lower electricity costs

Until next time...happy mining,
-The Eobot Team

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:53:06 AM

Chad
@lethalkast
On Paycoin slack (slack.paycoin.com)

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:55:54 AM

Well that's fucking horrifying

Somebody is trying to pump up this turd.  I have a hard time believing anybody besides Josh is buying them at this point, everybody knows it's only going down

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:57:53 AM

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:05:18 AM

Well that's fucking horrifying

Somebody is trying to pump up this turd.  I have a hard time believing anybody besides Josh is buying them at this point, everybody knows it's only going down

Battle of the free Paycoin dumpers trying to pump up some buy bid support. Check out that support  push wall @.0007 that was following the pump. GONE! LMAO. The dumpers are eating each others pump attempts, just as I predicted.

Bahahahahaha!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:27:55 AM

So... I keep reading over on HT that Mineral is coming out with a debit card soon... say they do that, and even let the folks buy the debit card with XPY... won't that be like a vacuum sucking down the price when the debit card starts auto-converting to USD or what ever currency the local gas station wants to get off of the card? I'm having trouble understanding how the debit card is going to help the situation... what am I missing?

Debit card is just the latest attempt of "something" in a list of things to make it look like they are doing something to make the price go up, but it won't actually work.

To increase the price they need to reduce the supply or increase the demand. Can't reduce the supply, the only way anyone has made any money on this shit show is "create coins out of thin air, sell to idiots," so lets increase the demand.

If there is something to do with paycoins (debit card, coinstand) whatever, people will want/need to buy paycoins to do the thing, and make the price go up. That's as far as they go, so they spend lots of time and energy trying to come up with "things" (coinstand, honors program, debit cards, other assorted nonsense) to give people a reason to buy the coin. The problem with all of this is that there are so many people stuck with so many coins that the price went up. People that bought coins from anywhere from 20 cents to 20 dollars aren't going to buy more to use coinstand or a debit card or whatever. They will just use coins they already have, and then the person at the other end will have to sell their coins to pay their bills, so the price will just go further down until everyone gives up.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:28:27 AM

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:47:01 AM

So... I keep reading over on HT that Mineral is coming out with a debit card soon... say they do that, and even let the folks buy the debit card with XPY... won't that be like a vacuum sucking down the price when the debit card starts auto-converting to USD or what ever currency the local gas station wants to get off of the card? I'm having trouble understanding how the debit card is going to help the situation... what am I missing?

Debit card is just the latest attempt of "something" in a list of things to make it look like they are doing something to make the price go up, but it won't actually work.

To increase the price they need to reduce the supply or increase the demand. Can't reduce the supply, the only way anyone has made any money on this shit show is "create coins out of thin air, sell to idiots," so lets increase the demand.

If there is something to do with paycoins (debit card, coinstand) whatever, people will want/need to buy paycoins to do the thing, and make the price go up. That's as far as they go, so they spend lots of time and energy trying to come up with "things" (coinstand, honors program, debit cards, other assorted nonsense) to give people a reason to buy the coin. The problem with all of this is that there are so many people stuck with so many coins that the price went up. People that bought coins from anywhere from 20 cents to 20 dollars aren't going to buy more to use coinstand or a debit card or whatever. They will just use coins they already have, and then the person at the other end will have to sell their coins to pay their bills, so the price will just go further down until everyone gives up.

You are overlooking the other half of merchant acceptance of a coin. The important part.  Say people buy the coin to use, which in itself is far fetched (why use a Credit Card to buy BTC to then buy Paycoins when you could just use the CC to buy what you want??), but lets say people do this and then spend them. What do the merchants do with them? They DUMP them. Immediately, and at whatever the current high buy bid is. This creates continuous downward pressure on a coin market. Once this is in place, people placing Buy Bids know this and keep reducing their Buy Bids, creating a race to the bottom of the price scale. This is one of the things that Bitcoin is struggling with right now. At some point the market is robust enough to absorb this, but the Paycoin market is nowhere near being able to support even minor merchant acceptance without tanking the price.

Pages: « 1 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: