Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:28:42 PM

I don't feel bad at all for Garza for whatever personal information is exposed.

What does suck about it though, is that he uses to paint himself as a victim.

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

Basically where I stand on it. As a fellow human being, if I didn't feel on some level that he deserves whatever retribution comes his way, I could sympathize. I'd never want something like that happening to me and mine, and the whole thing actually led me to encrypt several dozen files I consider sensitive in regards to my own wife. That's where the golden rules kicks in. I personally wouldn't have leaked those files. Which, might I add, I don't think the leaker intended them to be the focus at all. I think they were just part of the whole dump.

But at the same time, you get what you pay for in life, and it's hard to be too upset. It's healthy that there are those of us reminding others that this isn't a movie, these are real people with real lives. But then again, these are real people with real lives who ruined many others' lives and also made fools of still many more than that. Karma is a bitch, pretty much.

And it could be, and most likely is, victims, former partners, contractors, employees who are doing most of this. Remember the comment about 'Waking the sleeping dragon'. Well it has somewhat awoken.

Wouldnt it be ironic if the SEC turned out to be running a "stingray" operations on him? The US Federal Government clearly considers crypto currency a threat and they have been looking for any angle they can get to make an example out of "the bad guys"... clearly Josh is one of the worst still active at the moment.

I am just speculating.. but look at how other Federal Agencies targeted Silk Road and how they did it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:35:01 PM

i am a bit alarmed at the direction of this thread...

i am all for good old fashioned mob justice, and have my torches and pitchforks ready... i am all for exposing this douche for the scammer that he is...

i am however more then just a little uncomfortable with seeing messages from his mother begging for a loan, or the texts of some random cunt (be it his wife or someone else) telling how "her pussy is all wet for her hashking"...

if the goal here is to truly help expose a scam, and to save as many potential current and future victims, this is not the way to go about it...

I'm a bit alarmed that Josh Garza has stolen $38000 from a 9/11 charity and Jessica probably enjoyed spending some of it. Who knows, she may have bought a few luxury dildos with it.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:40:18 PM

But on the other hand, anyone who still thinks he is a victim probably deserves what is coming to them.

So yeah, I support keeping the personal shit out of it, but at the same time, can't manage to muster up that much outrage.

Basically where I stand on it. As a fellow human being, if I didn't feel on some level that he deserves whatever retribution comes his way, I could sympathize. I'd never want something like that happening to me and mine, and the whole thing actually led me to encrypt several dozen files I consider sensitive in regards to my own wife. That's where the golden rules kicks in. I personally wouldn't have leaked those files. Which, might I add, I don't think the leaker intended them to be the focus at all. I think they were just part of the whole dump.

But at the same time, you get what you pay for in life, and it's hard to be too upset. It's healthy that there are those of us reminding others that this isn't a movie, these are real people with real lives. But then again, these are real people with real lives who ruined many others' lives and also made fools of still many more than that. Karma is a bitch, pretty much.

Note for everyone: don't exchange racy emails with your wife and/or mistress on your work email while doing things that might cause the SEC to subpoena all of your emails. It's a lot easier for them to get out when that happens.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:42:40 PM

I thought this MHarris douchebag had started posting on GetHashing? I don't follow there much, maybe he is shilling on GH like he still does on HT, but most people on GH have at least come to the conclusion that "something" is wrong with GAW/Garza/Paycoin.

I think you're confusing him with someone else.  I've made the same mistake.

There's not that many on GH that try and defend anything related to xpy, and the consensus amongst most there is that it's a beast that should be put down.  There's also a fair few signing up to talk to the person who is considering orchestrating a class action suit against Homero.

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:46:31 PM

The main thing to remember folks, is that when people post pictures of Ms. Garza or their children, or sexting, etc. it gives GarBozo a means to deflect and detract from the damning mountain of evidence against him.

It appears that Ms. Garza, and likely the accountant, had at least some knowledge that everything was not all legitimate in the HashKingdom and they at the very least ignored a lot of things they shouldn't have ignored.  So as you say, I have no sympathy for them either.

BUT, I do object to giving GarBozo a way to detract from the coming storm that is directed right at him.  Lets not make it easy for him to erect a smoke screen... focus on evidence of fraud, charitable donations that weren't made, fractional reserve mining, fictional mining, $20 floor that even GarBozo thought would not work, etc. etc. etc.  THAT is what will damn him.  Posting sexts and pictures of kids .. will give him exactly the smokescreen he needs to deflect for long enough that he might escape justice. 

Also, I think we should not ignore Ms. Garza or the accountant insofar as evidence of THEIR culpability is concerned.  Just please thinking about keeping the sex stuff out unless it is clearly evidence of quid pro quo for a cover up.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
rawbot

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:56:42 PM

The main thing to remember folks, is that when people post pictures of Ms. Garza or their children, or sexting, etc. it gives GarBozo a means to deflect and detract from the damning mountain of evidence against him.

The SEC, DHS and the FBI aren't going to be distracted by a few titty pictures I can assure you.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:05:06 PM

What the fuck is wrong with this paycon guy? Many of us my self included are here looking for answers about getting scammed. The last thing we need is some fagbutt promoting his crapcoin.

please report or remove that shit
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:05:38 PM

Strategy meeting after the Miami Bitcoin Conference debacle. This Email is in the Paycoin_launch_Dan Mbox. No mention of the goons Josh had following him around spooking all of the normal business people there. Just their PR firm talking about how to put lipstick on a pig and a muzzle on Homero the Clown.

Where art thou, Homero?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:12:29 PM

It appears that Ms. Garza, and likely the accountant, had at least some knowledge that everything was not all legitimate in the HashKingdom and they at the very least ignored a lot of things they shouldn't have ignored.  So as you say, I have no sympathy for them either.

BUT, I do object to giving GarBozo a way to detract from the coming storm that is directed right at him.  Lets not make it easy for him to erect a smoke screen... focus on evidence of fraud, charitable donations that weren't made, fractional reserve mining, fictional mining, $20 floor that even GarBozo thought would not work, etc. etc. etc.  THAT is what will damn him.  Posting sexts and pictures of kids .. will give him exactly the smokescreen he needs to deflect for long enough that he might escape justice. 

Also, I think we should not ignore Ms. Garza or the accountant insofar as evidence of THEIR culpability is concerned.  Just please thinking about keeping the sex stuff out unless it is clearly evidence of quid pro quo for a cover up.

+1
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:13:03 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:29:38 AM by Crestington

PayCon Upgrade!!

Tired of being promised the world? Here at PayCon we show you want can be achieved with only a bit of teamwork and a few crazy ideas and so we have a massive update in store for everyone.

Swappable themes - Choose from default Black and Blackwood theme

SplitBlock GUI - split your Blocks automatically into custom sizes.

ComboBox GUI for selection of Coins in Coin Control - Select Blocks based on Amount, Weight or Age.

Deleteaddress GUI - Delete old addresses from your wallet

Return Change GUI - Return change back to the address.

Date range GUI in transactions - View Transactions based on a range, useful for determining Stakes within a given period.

-Added columns in Coin Control by Age and Weight

-Forum icon in social tab links to Cryptoplays

-Youtube icon links to the correct Youtube Channel

-C-Cex icon links to the CON market instead of the C-Cex frontpage

MultiSend RPC calls

Multi-Send

"multisend <command>\n"
"****************************************************************\n"
"WHAT IS MULTISEND?\n"
"MultiSend is a rebuild of what used to be called Stake For Charity (s4c)\n"
"MultiSend allows a user to automatically send a percent of their stake reward to as many addresses as you would like\n"
"The MultiSend transaction is sent when the staked coins mature\n"
"The only current restriction is that you cannot choose to send more than 100% of your stake using MultiSend\n"
"****************************************************************\n"
"MULTISEND COMMANDS (usage: multisend <command>)\n"
"   print - displays the current MultiSend vector \n"
"   clear - deletes the current MultiSend vector \n"
"   enable/activate - activates the current MultiSend vector \n"
"   disable/deactivate - disables the current MultiSend vector \n"
"   delete <Address #> - deletes an address from the MultiSend vector \n"
"   disable <address> - prevents a specific address from sending MultiSend transactions\n"
"   enableall - enables all addresses to be eligible to send MultiSend transactions\n"

Coin Control RPC Calls

"cclistcoins"
"ccselect"
"cclistselected"
"ccreturnchange"
"cccustomchange"
"ccreset"
"ccsend"

Additions to the Blockchain

LiteStake - LiteStake is a rebuild of the Proof of Stake hashing which consumes 100-1000 times less CPU power by hashing less often.

-Raise on Nlimit for faster download speeds

-Added 10 second max time since last Block

HardFork May 1st, 2015 12:00 UTC - This HardFork reduces the Blockdrift from 30 minutes, down to 1 minute and as of March 2nd 12:00 am UTC, all previous clients will be cut off from the network, please upgrade to the newest version before that time.
rawbot

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:18:17 PM

I didn't say to buy it and don't buy it but we've spent about $800 and some hard work and shows what can be done.

Remember, Josh dumped more than 40k USD on Christmas eve so that is 50X as much as he could have spent on features.

I can see the message you are trying to put across Crestington and the new features you have added are quite impressive but some people obviously feel that you are posting too many of these. But I would prefer it if you continued with paycon rather than help the fraudulent bastards in charge of paycoin.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:24:59 PM

I didn't say to buy it and don't buy it but we've spent about $800 and some hard work and shows what can be done.

Remember, Josh dumped more than 40k USD on Christmas eve so that is 50X as much as he could have spent on features.

I can see the message you are trying to put across Crestington but some people obviously feel that you are posting too many of these. But I would prefer it if you continued with paycon rather than help the fraudulent bastards in charge of paycoin.

Yes I only really wanted to share because I am proud of the work. I don't really want to help the PayCoin people either, I would like to get them to help me with PayCon instead and then open source all of the things they were going to make.

Nixminer made Cryptoplays as a clone of Hashtalk and I would actually like to see it as something like Minertalk where lots of Coins can be added and have their own sub-forums.

We also have Constand in the works and the idea there is to make it as a eBay type marketplace where people can sell their items for the type of Coins of their choosing, then you can sell PayCoined T-shirts for BTC, LTC etc.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:32:12 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:46:57 AM by systematicdeception

Hey guys, just in case you wanted to build your own local, searchable archive of humorous scammery. This script will scrape the entire hashtalk site and download every thread in RSS form.

This will create a shitload of RSS files, so be sure to run in its own subdirectory, ie ~/hashtalkscambullshit/

Code:
nano get_ht.py

then paste in the following

Code:
#/bin/bash

# if your name is homero, better hire the nations smartest developers and most feared lawyers to help you with this... we all know you have trouble with computers.

import urllib, os, time

def getstart():
        startfrom = input('What post to start from? enter 0 to start from beginning: ')
        endon = input('What post to finish on? enter something like 40000 to get the whole site: ')
        runloop( startfrom, endon );

def runloop( i, x ):
        currentlyat = 0
        pauseat = 10
        total = x - i
        while i <= x:
                if currentlyat == pauseat:
                        os.system('clear')
                        print "Always Profitable! Hang on, grabbing threads %s - %s.... Hopefully PayCoin doesn't reach $0 before we're finished!" % ( i, i + 10)
                        pauseat = pauseat + 10
                        time.sleep(1)
                else:
                        os.system('wget -b -a htwgetlog --no-check-certificate -q --show-progress https://hashtalk.org/topic/%s.rss > /dev/null' % (i,i))
                        i = i + 1
                        currentlyat = currentlyat + 1
        os.system('clear')
        print "%s threads downloaded." % total
        print "We're done! Enjoy searching the scam database."

getstart()

execute

Code:
python get_ht.py

It'll ask you which post to start from (0 if you're beginning or another number if you're resuming a previous scrape)

Then it'll ask which post to stop at. I don't know what the currently highest known post is, haven't bothered to check.

Oh, whats that you say? You say you're only interested in Homero's Sales pitches? No problem!

Code:
#/bin/bash
wget https://hashtalk.org/user/mrceo/topics.rss

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

From Paycoin_launch_Dan Mbox: More discussion of GAW/Josh involvement in BTClend, a supposedly completely separate entity. XPY Poker as well, which I believe was "hacked" and shut down not long after launch. Developed by GAW, of course, with CIA level security... Odd how all of these things developed by GAW keep getting  H4XX0R8D, seems to be a pattern. Is the super- secure BTCLend the next one to have a "hack", since it has been loaded with ~350,000 XPY, lured in with output from some "leased" Prime Controllers?? All the shills are promoting BTClend as the best place to move their XPY from the super secure yet somehow completely wide open Paybase. BTCLend=Same toilet, different turd.

Fast XPY seems to have been developed (with some GAW help) and then sponsored/purchased by GAW after it was up and running.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

she may have bought a few luxury dildos with it.

Yep.

http://www.reddit.com/r/paycoin/comments/32wcke/boobs/cqg0frd
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:56:22 PM

Hey guys, just in case you wanted to build your own local, searchable archive of humorous scammery. This script will scrape the entire hashtalk site and download every thread in RSS form.

This will create a shitload of RSS files, so be sure to run in its own subdirectory, ie ~/hashtalkscambullshit/

Code:
nano get_ht.py

then paste in the following

Code:
#/bin/bash

# if your name is homero, better hire the nations smartest developers and most feared lawyers to help you with this... we all know you have trouble with computers.

import urllib, os, time

def getstart():
        startfrom = input('What post to start from? enter 0 to start from beginning: ')
        endon = input('What post to finish on? enter something like 99999 to get the whole site: ')
        runloop( startfrom, endon );

def runloop( i, x ):
        currentlyat = 0
        pauseat = 10
        total = x - i
        while i <= x:
                if currentlyat == pauseat:
                        os.system('clear')
                        print "Always Profitable! Hang on, grabbing threads %s - %s.... Hopefully PayCoin doesn't reach $0 before we're finished!" % ( i, i + 10)
                        pauseat = pauseat + 10
                        time.sleep(1)
                else:
                        os.system('wget -b -a htwgetlog --no-check-certificate -q --show-progress https://hashtalk.org/topic/%s.rss > /dev/null' % (i,i))
                        i = i + 1
                        currentlyat = currentlyat + 1
        os.system('clear')
        print "%s threads downloaded." % total
        print "We're done! Enjoy searching the scam database."

getstart()

execute

Code:
python get_ht.py

It'll ask you which post to start from (0 if you're beginning or another number if you're resuming a previous scrape)

Then it'll ask which post to stop at. I don't know what the currently highest known post is, haven't bothered to check.

Oh, whats that you say? You say you're only interested in Homero's Sales pitches? No problem!

Code:
#/bin/bash
wget https://hashtalk.org/user/mrceo/topics.rss

That's awesome!

Hey can you make an auto-poster too? You could make it randomly post funny messages and then later on to edit all the posts to whatever you want.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 11:01:37 PM by strangerdanger101

My apologies I thought you were part of that scrypt.cc racket.

I've been a scrypt.cc customer since Feb 08, 2014.   If that bugs you, then just know I don't try to collect referrals and just try to stick to the facts.   I do post in the scrypt.cc thread.   However, I'm not going to try to push someone into investing there.  

I fail to see the connection between scrypt.cc and GAW.  

You may not be trying to push anyone to invest there but you are pumping a ponzi pretty hard case in point:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11120912#msg11120912

The connection is you came here and called us a bunch of immoral bastards so I'm pointing out that you pump ponzis.  I rest my case. I know this is old (from this morning) but I had to respond.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:03:07 PM

That from the PR firm is gold.

What was payflash supposed to be again? quite impressive that there have been so many failures in such a short amount of time that we can't keep track of them all.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

My apologies I thought you were part of that scrypt.cc racket.

I've been a scrypt.cc customer since Feb 08, 2014.   If that bugs you, then just know I don't try to collect referrals and just try to stick to the facts.   I do post in the scrypt.cc thread.   However, I'm not going to try to push someone into investing there.  

I fail to see the connection between scrypt.cc and GAW.  

You may not be trying to push anyone to invest there but you are pumping a ponzi pretty hard case in point:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11120912#msg11120912

The connection is you came here and called us a bunch of immoral bastards so I'm pointing out that you pump ponzis.  I rest my case, and I know this is old (from this morning) but I had to respond.

Seems like all this guy does is defend shady/scammy companies/ponzi's like it's his job.

And he has the audacity to call us immoral. Unbelievable.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:15:08 PM

The "magic stick" , lol

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Pages: « 1 ... 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: