Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 [1949] 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377049 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:01:54 AM

If I buy Hashclub do I get the payout from the pending "slander" litigation against Miaviator included? That would be a super deal right there. Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:07:14 AM

Isn't it bannable to create duplicate posts like that? Report them.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:14:51 AM

If I buy Hashclub do I get the payout from the pending "slander" litigation against Miaviator included? That would be a super deal right there. Cheesy

What if miaviator buys it? That would be awkward.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:20:16 AM

You could sue me for all of that gaw equity and a place as a creditor in an upcoming chapter 7 bankruptcy!  Think of the value! 

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:20:38 AM

I am offering Smiley

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 01:24:02 AM

Done. 

You have reported 24 posts with 62% accuracy

ROFL.

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:25:36 AM

I am offering Smiley

PLEASE NOTE: I will ONLY sell these to someone with the highest of standards and care for the community.
If they don't have these values, I will not sell it to them. No matter how much they offer. I stand firm on that.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:38:32 AM

I've got better:

You have reported 101 posts with 64% accuracy

sublyme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:53:29 AM

I think its absolutely hilarious that there is a class action/group suit going on against GAW Miners.  The fact that people ACTUALLY think they are going to recoup anything from that worthless heap of trash is ludicrous.  I had a suit against GAW Inc. (the one partly owned by Stu) and not a single NDA or contract ever signed, only the thievery of my intellectual property, etc. and you better believe i'm not even going to waste any more time or money on that.  There is nothing to recuperate from any HG company kids.  If he isn't hiding in the garage of his family home in Brattleboro, the dude is probably dead or in prison somewhere outside the country.  

I think it's hilarious that people think they can just sue a company/person and instantly recover the money.  It takes further legal action to garnish wages (against an individual, if you can even do that in said state), it takes liquid assets (in a company), there are so many variables.  The best anyone can hope for is prison for the core individuals involved, including the slow plastic wifey.
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:00:20 AM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37960/100-million-caf/10 Archive: https://archive.is/dFOST

I am pretty sure that is the first actual witty thing I have seen posted on Hashtalk. Usually when I read the attempts at humor there I shake my head and think " WTF? Are all of these Hashtalkers from a 5th grade Special Ed class or what?"

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:02:28 AM

I think its absolutely hilarious that there is a class action/group suit going on against GAW Miners.  The fact that people ACTUALLY think they are going to recoup anything from that worthless heap of trash is ludicrous.  I had a suit against GAW Inc. (the one partly owned by Stu) and not a single NDA or contract ever signed, only the thievery of my intellectual property, etc. and you better believe i'm not even going to waste any more time or money on that.  There is nothing to recuperate from any HG company kids.  If he isn't hiding in the garage of his family home in Brattleboro, the dude is probably dead or in prison somewhere outside the country.  

I think it's hilarious that people think they can just sue a company/person and instantly recover the money.  It takes further legal action to garnish wages (against an individual, if you can even do that in said state), it takes liquid assets (in a company), there are so many variables.  The best anyone can hope for is prison for the core individuals involved, including the slow plastic wifey.

Mr Ganza has many little birds going around trying to convince people there is no money left and that a lawsuit will have no chance of recovery.

The network of individuals involved in asset tracking have found definitive evidence that this is a lie and the assets have been transferred to less traceable forms.

The rumor about attorneys fees, at least for the suit led by allen, is also false.  Since allen is doing the preliminary work and being the point of contact for litigants and has a team tracing assets the attorney fees will be minimal.  

sublyme

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:21:05 AM

Mr Ganza has many little birds going around trying to convince people there is no money left and that a lawsuit will have no chance of recovery.

The network of individuals involved in asset tracking have found definitive evidence that this is a lie and the assets have been transferred to less traceable forms.

The rumor about attorneys fees, at least for the suit led by allen, is also false.  Since allen is doing the preliminary work and being the point of contact for litigants and has a team tracing assets the attorney fees will be minimal.  

Are you serious Jonah?  That is a very ignorant statement.  It WILL take attorney's fees to recover any funds, and you REALLY think that you can seize crypto assets or other "less traceable" assets from a county civil court?  C'mon man.  Even if it was USD assets he could funnel it from company to company to company and each time any individual/plaintiff would have to pay to find it and by the time it came up in a court hearing it would be gone.

BTW:  I never said that HG has no assets, I said GAW Miners has no assets.  Any suit against GAW Miners to recover something requires GAW Miners to have assets.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:23:38 AM

You had a suit against GAW Inc? Mind providing a case number? Don't see anything on PACER.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:25:16 AM

Are you serious Jonah?  That is a very ignorant statement.  It WILL take attorney's fees to recover any funds, and you REALLY think that you can seize crypto assets or other "less traceable" assets from a county civil court?  C'mon man.  Even if it was USD assets he could funnel it from company to company to company and each time any individual/plaintiff would have to pay to find it and by the time it came up in a court hearing it would be gone.

BTW:  I never said that HG has no assets, I said GAW Miners has no assets.  Any suit against GAW Miners to recover something requires GAW Miners to have assets.

GAW Miners has assets remaining.   Suing gaw miners involves a corporate veil.  Beyond the corporate veil lay/lie even more assets.

sublyme

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:28:20 AM

Why?  There is no infrastructure left in GAW Miners, why not liquidate the assets into HG's pockets?  What makes you think there are assets left, and when you say assets, i'm talking about LIQUID BANKED USD?  Those are the only assets even possibly recoverable.  You may know more about this than me, i'm listening...
sublyme

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:29:29 AM

You had a suit against GAW Inc? Mind providing a case number? Don't see anything on PACER.

Maybe your PACER is broken.  Try looking up Penisface vs. Homero Penishugger Garza. You will find it.  Smiley
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:34:01 AM

Maybe your PACER is broken.  Try looking up Penisface vs. Homero Penishugger Garza. You will find it.  Smiley

Nope, no results.

sublyme

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:36:45 AM

By the way, I think I understand what you're saying by "corporate veil" but if I don't correct me:  that is the benefit of a corporation.  The owner's/employee's can not be sued for assets.  The assets recovered by any plaintiff to a suit against said corporation has to be recovered from the corporation's own liquid assets.  So this "corporate veil" you are referring to is just another term for "incorporation" it covers HG completely, and all of his assets.  They are unrecoverable unless you have a suit against him.  I do, however like you said, I highly doubt any of his assets are "traceable" so whats the point.  If you know something I don't, I can easily continue the suit, however, there is nothing left.  

By the way, my suit against GAW Corp/GAW Corp's suit against me, is in limbo now because HG could not afford or pissed off his attorney's.  They literally abandoned him, and let me know well in advance probably because they know what a broke-ass piece of shit he is.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:39:14 AM

Hey, go easy on ikeboy, he/she doesn't do sarcasm Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11202875#msg11202875
sublyme

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

Maybe your PACER is broken.  Try looking up Penisface vs. Homero Penishugger Garza. You will find it.  Smiley

Nope, no results.

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

This is all i'm giving you, lazy penisface.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 [1949] 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: