Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 [1899] 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:41:35 PM

I sell shit occasionally...

Good for you Smiley

I don't have a problem with a free market. Actually I don't have a problem with XPY either, it can go to 1 satoshi or to the moon for all I care. However there is a lot of shilling for it recently based almost entirely on the fact that some good guys are working on it therefore it will increase in value. I find that dishonest considering how the coin originated ($20 problem) and these people should know better. Which brings us to xpy.io - hashstakers by another name.

The basic xpy.io IS intended to tie up coins. They've said that publicly that there are a bunch of stakers(?) that will be setting a bunch of coin loose in June and they needed somewhere besides the markets for those coins to go. So, they're letting people put their coin into the prime controllers and get the 100% stake rate. NOW, if you're into XPY, that sounds like a viable option. And it's no different than a bank CD type of idea as far as I can tell. I don't think there is any fee at all to put coins in the basic xpy.io service. I guess you just sign up and transfer them in.

Except it's only 25% or 50% or whatever it is now. And even that is not guaranteed because there might be a fork reducing the stake rate. But the coins are locked up for 90 days regardless. See a little issue here? That's actually worse than Hashstakers and that's saying something.

NOW, the xpy.io hedgers do have fees... again, to me the fees are too high on them and I don't see XPY going up enough to make them profitable, so not my thing. But, from a coin perspective it looks like an interesting product and I would bet you'll see other coins trying something similar because it brings more BTC into the coin.

You're not getting it. The fee is larger than the staker will return. Or it's explained really poorly - impossible to say because there is only like one vague sentence about it on the site. So why would anyone do that? Just go to Cryptsy, buy coins and HODL.

I don't know that there are any written terms on their site, I'm going off of conversations in the hangouts. If there aren't any terms, I agree those should be spelled out clearly on the website. I think I've been to xpy.io maybe once? maybe twice? I'm sorry, but I have no interest in buying their products, so not going to try to find a link on the site.

Well you should visit the site otherwise it's a very one-sided discussion. You're saying the site is a good thing based on hangouts? Come on. That's textbook shilling, I'm sorry to say.

And, as far as "expert in finance or economics or cryptography or software development."... really, very few alt-coins have those elements... opal is being run by a kid that sounds like he's a 13yo. If there are people out there that want to spend their money or their BTC on alt-coins run by strangers on the internet, that's their option. Go to one of those gofundme type sites, they're full of unqualified people selling pipe dreams. This is the internet as a whole. It's well known that XPY is a peercoin clone now... so... if you want to use that as a basis, then we need to start screaming about 90%+ of the alt coins out there. Or we could use the huge pre-mine... but that's ? 95%+ of the coins out there?

That's not my point. I'm skeptical about the idea that being a bagholder qualifies as a savior of a coin because they want to recover some value or what not. Greed is a bad motivator, haven't we learned that. In other words, the "good guys" need to be judged by their actions and results of those actions, not by hangouts, promises, etc. Perfect example just above - they will tell you how awesome xpy.io is but in reality it's not.

And I don't think there are many coins with 97% premine but that's irrelevant really. If you want to say that XPY is just like any other shitcoin I won't disagree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:54:09 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:07:59 AM by suchmoon

Ok, I found T&Cs under the Register button:

https://xpy.io/terms.pdf

So that's a good start. Not sure where to find the deposit agreement though.

Here is the hedger thing, maybe someone can make sense of it because I certainly can't:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:00:51 PM

What I read is: Lock your coins up with us so you can not dump into our pumps!! Thanks, buhbyes!

Oh, and we will only charge 10-20% of payout or deposit , our choice  Grin Thank You for doing business at ScamMart!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:10:52 PM

It seems like a "Give us your coins so we can hyper stake 100% APR while giving you 80%-90% APR and dumping all along the way so that we can make sure we're making money and not actually paying you back what you gave us." Did I miss anything?
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:12:46 PM

Ok, I found T&Cs under the Register button:

https://xpy.io/terms.pdf

So that's a good start. Not sure where to find the deposit agreement though.

Here is the hedger thing, maybe someone can make sense of it because I certainly can't:

some obvious red flags there "buy with btc", "time period", "no refunds!" Smiley
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

What I read is: Lock your coins up with us so you can not dump into our pumps!! Thanks, buhbyes!

Oh, and we will only charge 10-20% of payout or deposit , our choice  Grin Thank You for doing business at ScamMart!

You nailed. Like I said the 'Teams' involved only exist to fill their pockets with free money that they stole from investors and Garza. I remember before one of their circle jerk meetings Matlock dumped around 65 K coins before showing his face to the muggles.

Hopefully he shares a cell with Garza's so they can fight over TV channels and who gets the others dessert.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:15:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:08:26 AM by suchmoon

It seems like a "Give us your coins so we can hyper stake 100% APR while giving you 80%-90% APR and dumping all along the way so that we can make sure we're making money and not actually paying you back what you gave us." Did I miss anything?

Yes, you did. It's not 90% or 80%, it's 25% APR. So ~6% in three months, for which you'll pay a 10% fee. Or ~2% in one month, for which you'll pay a 20%. Garza would be proud.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image]
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:16:54 PM

There is regular Naked Shorting (Dumping an asset of a customer to lower it's value and pay back customers with lower priced coins/stocks and pocket the difference) and then there's Homero Style Naked Shorting, where Homero does this and pisses all over you at the same time while saying it is raining. The crooks running this are all handpicked by Homero, you can believe they still work for him or not, but they are doing things according to his playbook.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:17:03 PM

I sell shit occasionally...

Good for you Smiley

I don't have a problem with a free market. Actually I don't have a problem with XPY either, it can go to 1 satoshi or to the moon for all I care. However there is a lot of shilling for it recently based almost entirely on the fact that some good guys are working on it therefore it will increase in value. I find that dishonest considering how the coin originated ($20 problem) and these people should know better. Which brings us to xpy.io - hashstakers by another name.

... snipped a lot thoughtful responses...

First, if you're referring to me shilling... I don't think I claimed they were "good guys" I said they were not the same as Garza and are funny... and if my saying there are these hangouts available to ask questions is shilling, well... I don't think I ever implied it would increase in value, I said "if it increases, what's wrong with that?" I've also repeatedly said I'm not buying it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to buy it.

I wrote my understanding... I'm not an expert, not an investor, and not THAT into the coin XPY as long as they don't set bad technology precedence... the way to get the answers that anyone is looking for would be to to to one of those hangouts and ask directly, that way you're not relying on what some stranger on the internet (me) said about what some other stranger said.

If people want to say I'm drinking koolaid or what ever because I've changed my mind in response to changes in the environment combined with new information. That's fine. 100 years from now, no one will give a rat's patootie about all of this anyway so not gonna get my jimmies all rustled over it.

I would like to see Paul Revere ask his questions directly because I would like to understand what's going on with the blockchain stuff. But, if Paul Revere doesn't want to go and ask questions, that's his deal.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:23:38 PM

There is only one possible scenario I can think of that would make sense for "Hedgers" - if that fee is applied to the stake (gain), and not to the purchase price. But that's not what it says on the website.

It is also likely they're double dipping on the purchase price. Cryptsy is ~$0.16, xpy.io shows $0.17, and the spread was even larger a couple of days ago. Poor show all around.
xpyjustice

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:31:17 PM

They aren't good guys, in fact they are bad guys.

They aren't being upfront with XPY owners.

How many coins have they sold since they took possession of the prime controllers? They have never disclosed how much they have made selling XPY for the past few months.

While most XPY buyers focus on the 100% stake rate being turned off, they ignore the fact that these controller group owners own 50- 80% of all coins. Even if they stake at 5% they will make massive amounts of coin. But lets ignore stake, they own more than half of all the XPY that exists. They got those coins for free, why is a small fry going to buy paycoin when it is powerfully centralized by a select few?

If you wish to donate BTC in order to make the prime controllers owners wealthy good right on ahead. The only people that will benefit if XPY pumps are the controller owners. If these groups were good guys, they would have already burned the majority of the coins that currently hold.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:31:54 PM

First, if you're referring to me shilling... I don't think I claimed they were "good guys" I said they were not the same as Garza and are funny... and if my saying there are these hangouts available to ask questions is shilling, well... I don't think I ever implied it would increase in value, I said "if it increases, what's wrong with that?" I've also repeatedly said I'm not buying it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to buy it.

Well, don't start pulling ikeboy on me Grin

You know exactly what I mean, I'm typically very clear with my statements and not interested in verbal gymnastics, but if you want to point out specifically where I directly accused you of something you don't feel comfortable with - let me know.

I do think that you saying that xpy.io is good but refusing to go to the site yourself reflects poorly on your credibility. It's one thing to inform us that there are these awesome hangouts, it's completely different to bring something you heard there as a fact even though it can be disproved with a single click.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:46:46 PM

You know exactly what I mean, I'm typically very clear with my statements and not interested in verbal gymnastics, but if you want to point out specifically where I directly accused you of something you don't feel comfortable with - let me know.

I do think that you saying that xpy.io is good but refusing to go to the site yourself reflects poorly on your credibility. It's one thing to inform us that there are these awesome hangouts, it's completely different to bring something you heard there as a fact even though it can be disproved with a single click.

Okay.. have to ask... is ikeboy a real account/person somewhere or some internet meme thing? 

I didn't understand if you were saying I was shilling or not.. if you were talking general shilling, I appologize.

I'm not going to go search the site because I really don't care THAT much about it. The ideas related to the site make sense and no one is complaining that it doesn't work. Also, I don't really care if anyone uses it or not. And, again, for everyone's purpose... I am not an expert and am just some stranger on the internet posting what I heard or read somewhere else. So, not too worried about 'credibility' since I'm not advising anyone to do anything except that if you want your questions answer, why not get them answered first hand.

As an example, I had to ask like ten times before I understood the hedgers... and they do make sense and they specifically need to be bought in BTC because they're a HEDGE... buyers are moving into the XPY as the hedge move, hence the name hedger.

Not sure what was disproved with a single click... I'm lost there.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:48:11 PM

Love the signature.  Cryptsy is actually: PAUL VERNON PROJECT INVESTORS, INC. CRYPTSY

More recently Cryptsy includes Marshall Long, Final Hash, BetaRigs

A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parallel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as opposed to H. Josh Garza. Various internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entrepreneurship with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the purported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were purportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.

There once was a muggle from nantucket who wanted to go to the World Cup 2014, he was flying on Malaysian Airlines and researching Robin Williams on his iPhone 6. at one point during the trip he played Flappy Bird. The traveler did not know what رمضان‎ or رامز قرش البحر‎ meant though he knew they were important.

Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world.
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff
Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas,

Crypto Private Investor Group is bigger than any one person. CPGI is a collaboration, made up of members from all over the world. Professional backgrounds of CPIG members include professors, scientists, engineers, technology experts and more. It's the combination of our talents that makes CPIG strong and able to positively impact the global crypto industry. Walnut, CA, cryptsy

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:55:58 PM

Okay.. have to ask... is ikeboy a real account/person somewhere or some internet meme thing?  

I didn't understand if you were saying I was shilling or not.. if you were talking general shilling, I appologize.

I'm not going to go search the site because I really don't care THAT much about it. The ideas related to the site make sense and no one is complaining that it doesn't work. Also, I don't really care if anyone uses it or not. And, again, for everyone's purpose... I am not an expert and am just some stranger on the internet posting what I heard or read somewhere else. So, not too worried about 'credibility' since I'm not advising anyone to do anything except that if you want your questions answer, why not get them answered first hand.

As an example, I had to ask like ten times before I understood the hedgers... and they do make sense and they specifically need to be bought in BTC because they're a HEDGE... buyers are moving into the XPY as the hedge move, hence the name hedger.

Click here -> https://xpy.io/

Actually that's not even necessary, I already posted screenshots in this thread.

That disproves your "they do make sense" statement. They don't make sense. Not as presented on the website. So either the website is wrong, or you were fed a bunch of BS on those hangouts, either of which is a bad sign.

Tell me one more time how you "not going to go search the site" and I'll call you a shill Smiley

Come on, really, we're discussing this page after page and you can't even look at what you're talking about?

Edit: oh, and ikeboy is this recurring character in this drama who is infamous for being on everyone's ignore list for twisting every little word into giant walls of quotes and general derailing.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:59:53 PM

What follows a Pump again? Oh yeah, Dumping. Let the Dumping commence!

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

Almost caught a pic right as the pumpers (those with infinite free XPY) pulled their push wall right before they commenced the dump and sucked up all of the Buy Bids they lured up to the ~.00068 range. Blatant and obvious pump and dump with all of those with infinite amounts of XPY acting together. You can believe they are all at each other's throats as they say all you like, but there is no doubt they are acting together in the pump and dumps, otherwise they would be gobbling each other's push walls. This is happening exactly as I predicted yesterday.

vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:23:15 PM

My old account here was ikeboy (before I got banned for posting too many cat pics), some people got upset earlier in the thread when we argued, (I can get a bit aggressive when I feel the person I'm arguing with is wrong)  so whatever I say now I'll often get accused of being some kind of shill/troll and worse ad hominems, despite all the work I put in towards exposing this (like two hashtalk dumps, mirroring the huge email leaks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11099833#msg11099833, the writeup on the leaked prime keys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11237802#msg11237802, and so on.)

I feel this forum is a bit too quick to call people trolls; there have been many posters obviously shilling, but when you start taking the fact that someone asked for evidence as proof that they're a troll (and ignoring anything they may have contributed), something's gone very wrong.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:30:04 PM

I called ryan (spydazcomputers) to ask who is doing cpig support as someone is allegedly answering tickets:

http://0bin.net/paste/TasAU+I+8JIOfI-t#rmhVfXRTQWTLWVc6rrXkSC9llbyJOpWQ1gZPaifGJIh

He says it's not him.  So who is left that could be still answering support tickets?  Also where is the infamous online addicted MrCEO?   I don't recall ever seeing a period of inactivity lasting this long???  It's going on 48 hours now.

#WhereInTheWorldIsMrGanza

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:31:56 PM

Quote from: vObh0n
6W]
My old account here was ikeboy (before I got banned for posting too many cat pics), some people got upset earlier in the thread when we argued, (I can get a bit aggressive when I feel the person I'm arguing with is wrong)  so whatever I say now I'll often get accused of being some kind of shill/troll and worse ad hominems, despite all the work I put in towards exposing this (like two hashtalk dumps, mirroring the huge email leaks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11099833#msg11099833, the writeup on the leaked prime keys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11237802#msg11237802, and so on.)

I feel this forum is a bit too quick to call people trolls; there have been many posters obviously shilling, but when you start taking the fact that someone asked for evidence as proof that they're a troll (and ignoring anything they may have contributed), something's gone very wrong.

Anyone who spoke up during the XPY cult frenzy certainly gets props from me. I think I had linked to some of your posts during discussions on this subject in IRC.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:34:31 PM

http://btc.com/million-dollar-bitcoin-domain-name-btc-com-launches-bitcoin-digital-currency-industry-portal/

Apparently they got a bit of a spanking by Domain Guardians:

Edit: "Bitcoinsit" - LOL. What kind of muggle posts shit on their website and can't even get their own name right. Rhetorical question of course. We all know who.

So basically they are paying money to garza who is paying it to domain guardians.  How long before garza just starts pocketing the money and not paying the bill and claims someone stole the money?

What chapter is this now?

Subleasing is also probably prohibited.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzdZTHqha9tWVRZTFZKLXg2Q0U/view?pli=1

The relevant part is
8.7 No Assignment. This Agreement is personal to the Parties involved, and the parties shall not assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior expressed written consent of the other Party.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Pages: « 1 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 [1899] 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: