Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 [1901] 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:05:29 PM

My lord.

The real scam is the naked shorting.

Deposit 250,000 XPY -- they can then dump that 250,000 for BTC
6 months from now they will print another 400,000 (for free) and pay the depositors back.

Just like when you deposit a dollar, you won't that dollar back, when you deposit XPY you will get a newly genereated coin in a few months. Your original coin will be sold. The FED ain't got nothing on these guys.

rinse, repeat rinse for as long as they can keep the circle jerk going.

I think I am very close to unraveling this rats nest and how it is structured. The most important question of them all is... does anyone know the name of the "Charity" Joshypoo's wife started/runs?

If I am correct that Charity will be the key to the "pyramid"

GAW Gives

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/541616556724486144

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:08:28 PM

Its the exact opposite.

More people would buy if it wasn't for this thread.

I'm of the opinion that bad press is press nonetheless and at the very least keeps it going as it's used to troll the trolls and gather input but has served to shine a light on all the shady dealings. Lock Garza up and throw away the key and get rid of the bad actors, if XPY survives after that then I'm ok with it.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:09:18 PM

My lord.

The real scam is the naked shorting.

Deposit 250,000 XPY -- they can then dump that 250,000 for BTC
6 months from now they will print another 400,000 (for free) and pay the depositors back.

Just like when you deposit a dollar, you won't that dollar back, when you deposit XPY you will get a newly genereated coin in a few months. Your original coin will be sold. The FED ain't got nothing on these guys.

rinse, repeat rinse for as long as they can keep the circle jerk going.

I think I am very close to unraveling this rats nest and how it is structured. The most important question of them all is... does anyone know the name of the "Charity" Joshypoo's wife started/runs?

If I am correct that Charity will be the key to the "pyramid"

GAW Gives

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/541616556724486144

Thanks... I drew a blank on it. Now just to connect the dots and see if they match up.

But I dont think that is the one I think there is another in play... that is the one Josypoo admitted he fucked up... I doubt they will use it again.

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/17/breaking-gaw-miners-ceo-admits-to-charity-fraud-scandal-continues/
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:17:34 PM

uh oh, new problems? Cheesy

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37709/btc-lend-not-paying-withdrawals-not-answering-support-tickets
https://archive.is/ZehQC

xpyjustice

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:23:37 PM

It isn't easy to pump price before taking a large dump. You need a market maker to do it like the pros.
Price is pretty stable considering the huge volume that we had today.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

Meh, old problems, same shit different site  Smiley

Which reminds me of one thing I forgot to address in Buckeye's posts earlier today - the reason you're not hearing about these issues with xpy.io is because the coins are "locked" for 90 days. We'll see in 3 months if they can do better than they did with wallet.paycoin.com.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:38:16 PM

More people would buy if it wasn't for this thread.

I agree. This thread exists to warn people about the paycoin scam, so they don't lose their bitcoins or fiat moneys to Josh Garza and his crooks. So far it worked well, and that makes me proud.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:45:27 PM

As per my PMs w/ Buck Rogers, Here is the publicly facing copy of the PMs that were exchanged yesterday:

Hi, are you a Moderator, since you mentioned in one of your last posts that you took down some items relating to personal doxxing etc.

I sent a request to the admins of Bitcointalk to remove any of my personal non public private information that Paul Revere and others have re-posted.

I am not sure on the rules exactly about posting other peoples non public and personal information here, but I am in no way consenting to have any information I do not personally submit about myself that has any contact information etc about me at all to be posted on Bitcointalk.

If they are using stolen emails or whatever that had an email correspondence totally unrelated to anything about anything with my information in them, and as a person with no part in anything illegal at all or relation to GAW or Josh, I would appreciate if the posts were deleted and the people warned or advised about posting personal non public private information about anyone they please on the internet and this forum.

I have sent a message to theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear about my concern, and would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

As I'm sure most anyone in this forum which is basically anonymous, would not want their personal non public information plastered all over the place a.k.a doxxing.

Even though I was not a target in any investigation, Paul Revere dug up an email from the stolen or "whatever files" that had some information about me in it which he posted freely, which is really just inappropriate to do as I'm sure you would agree.

Please let me know what you can do to assist in this matter.

Thanks,
buckrogers

Me:

I used pastebin, the information isn't even stored on bitcointalk.  If you're a innocent victim in this crossfire, I'm very sorry.  I went back to my link:  http://pastebin.com/6ZEGSViH, and there isn't a direct place to remove the link, but I believe you can click there and then 'report abuse' to have it removed.

However I'm not even your biggest problem right now, this is.  You could probably get that removed by the reddit.com admins if it indeed has your personal information listed.

I'm not a moderator here on bitcointalk.  What exactly was your personal information that was listed there?  I'll try to do my best to help you, but I'm keeping everything we discuss in case you ARE involved in something fraudulent related to Garza.

Him:

Hi, I think you misunderstood me, here is the exact email I sent to the administrators ( theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear) that I searched for on bitcointalk:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Theymos and administrators,

This is user: buckrogers, and I want to report a complaint about a couple of users posting non public personal information about me on this website (Bitcointalk).

In these links, user Paul Revere and some followers are re-posting personal information :

under the topic:
Re: GAW / Josh Garza discussion. Paycoin XPY CoinStand Mineral. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.38360

post# https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11368619#msg11368619

Quote from: Paul Revere on May 13, 2015, 03:59:49 PM

http://www.na-berlin.de/termine/aktuelle%20Veranstaltungen%20PDFs/nanewyork_2012.pdf

Dani S. 917-513-2074= Buck Rogers = Daffy?

P.S: So, they sold you Emails along with the accounts? Seems legit.

with user: cryptodevil

re-posting in #38426 :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11371020#msg11371020

I do not consent to have any personal non public information about myself, my contact information or otherwise, posted in a public forum which is pretty much anonymous based especially.

I am formally requesting that these posts be removed/deleted, and the users receive a warning on the matter.

I would also appreciate someone to moderate these threads to not allow this sort of thing to happen, and nip it in the bud.

As you can imagine, I doubt any member would want their information broadcast across a forum without their consent, which I do not consent to.

I am not sure how they got these personal emails, and I truly don't care.

As a long standing member in good status, I simply want any personal information relating to me or my contact info, removed from these posts and website.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,

buckrogers

----------------------

So basically I am not sure why there is so much hate on this thread, but posting peoples personal information is crossing the line.

You can keep all these conversations of course if you are seeking some sort of involvement on my part as I have nothing to hide except that I was a fan of GAW at one point and spoke out in the beginning about their great service as a customer etc...and am stating that I am in no way affiliated with GAW or Josh ..if you look at the post above, it was an email I sent to someone who forwarded it to josh about the 2FA security of some of my zencloud accounts that I purchased..that's it, then it became a which hunt to dig up information on me which is not cool.

People aren't fans of the fact that I was pro GAW for long period of time and voiced an opinion about what I saw as something real, which obviously turned into what it is today unfortunately, and I am at a great financial loss at this point like so many others.

I have been on Bitcointalk way before GAW even existed and have made friends and sold and bought items and have a trust rating and am member in good standing.

I do not post much of anything these days on Hashtalk and if I post anything at all, it has some substantial backing to it, not just as a "shill" as I am called unfortunately.

If you can remove the posts,  please do, I did send this email to the 3 administrators listed above, and clicked on each post and reported it, but they still remain there, and I haven't heard any reply from any of them.  I am not sure who the reddit.com admin people are, you are referring to.

I believe that if we are on an anonymous forum where people are using screen names, and no emails available for public view, then this sort of thing should not be allowed here.

Thanks, for taking the time to listen, and if you can contact someone who I am not aware of that can assist, I would appreciate it.

-buckrogers

------------------------------------------

I used pastebin, the information isn't even stored on bitcointalk.  If you're a innocent victim in this crossfire, I'm very sorry.  I went back to my link:  http://pastebin.com/6ZEGSViH, and there isn't a direct place to remove the link, but I believe you can click there and then 'report abuse' to have it removed.

However I'm not even your biggest problem right now, this is.  You could probably get that removed by the reddit.com admins if it indeed has your personal information listed.

I'm not a moderator here on bitcointalk.  What exactly was your personal information that was listed there?  I'll try to do my best to help you, but I'm keeping everything we discuss in case you ARE involved in something fraudulent related to Garza.

----------------------------------------------

Personal Information Posted on Bitcointalk
« Sent to: frankenmint on: Today at 09:38:06 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi, are you a Moderator, since you mentioned in one of your last posts that you took down some items relating to personal doxxing etc.

I sent a request to the admins of Bitcointalk to remove any of my personal non public private information that Paul Revere and others have re-posted.

I am not sure on the rules exactly about posting other peoples non public and personal information here, but I am in no way consenting to have any information I do not personally submit about myself that has any contact information etc about me at all to be posted on Bitcointalk.

If they are using stolen emails or whatever that had an email correspondence totally unrelated to anything about anything with my information in them, and as a person with no part in anything illegal at all or relation to GAW or Josh, I would appreciate if the posts were deleted and the people warned or advised about posting personal non public private information about anyone they please on the internet and this forum.

I have sent a message to theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear about my concern, and would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

As I'm sure most anyone in this forum which is basically anonymous, would not want their personal non public information plastered all over the place a.k.a doxxing.

Even though I was not a target in any investigation, Paul Revere dug up an email from the stolen or "whatever files" that had some information about me in it which he posted freely, which is really just inappropriate to do as I'm sure you would agree.

Thanks,
buckrogers

My long winded reply:

Not that it matters, but is this you?:

https://forum.gethashing.com/users/daffy/activity

shoot I thought this link was there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/32d8m7/josh_garza_its_time_for_the_truth_its_someone/cqvm3f8

I removed the copy of this that was posted in /r/bitcoin but I saw the mirrored copy there in /r/buttcoin.

IDK what to think at this point, let's see, you've been doxxed, several other members have gone out of their way to ask you to remove your xpy related signatures.  You went out of your way to belittle people who didn't have anything pertaining to your brand (gaw) and at the same time you AGGRESSIVELY cheerleader GAW - that's pretty suspect if you ask me.  Now, we're all human, mistakes are made - between march and june 2013 I was one of the folks who supported and defended BFL - I tried to reason that 'hey there's prototypes, they're showing us videos of them!'  But we all know how that turned out.  I ended up denouncing any support for their company publicly as soon as I saw it for what it was - a rag-tag, run down shop with shitty management and greed at its core.  I'd really like very much to believe that you're a victim stuck between heresay from geegaw and paulrevere but you really haven't done much damage control.  You send me a pm and tell me that you've sent the admins a pm requesting we remove this, well you should have been:

• Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking
  • Removed the Signature at THAT time
  • Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly
  • Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them
  • Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
  • If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?
  • Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

I sent my own reply to badbear and theymos as well asking them for their feedback on the matter. 

Thanks,
buckrogers

Did he email you guys?  Okay so now I'm not sure what to think after reading through his posting history and the fact that his sig still remains despite 'trying to separate himself'

You have access to all my info and posting history so you I'd imagine you guys can see my response back to him.  Its been interesting to read through the thread - I really never even looked into gaw until I saw the removed comment on reddit. 

I've given you the proper information that you need to approach pastebin and request that the information be removed.  If you're really in a pickle about it, you may be able to contact reddit.com and express that your privacy is being violated - that may cause them to remove the post I linked at the begginning of this message. 

I'm not sure what you think about what I'm about to propose:  Why don't you let me post ALL information you wrote to me as a PM as well as letting me post my replies back which include this line of questions above.  We'll redact your links to stuff (although everyone will simply re-link them right after my posts)

If you are true to your word and only had good intentions in mind and have no relationship whatsoever with gaw other than buying gear from them early last year and then buying hashlets from various account-holders, then I believe you can at least convince the majority of your innocence involving this matter.  Keep in mind, I'm only relying on information I could uncover from what you provided and have NO IDEA if you are who you say you are or if you have other duplicate accounts, or if you're just Homero Trying to get me to remove personal information from you.  As I requested, you never provided any personal information to verify you're indeed a different identity than daffy and/or garza. 

public record  <<for obvious reasons I will omit this if you choose to move forward and talk to the community.  Obviously if you're truly the victim in all this of making the mistake of supporting the wrong company, then you should have no qualms about me posting this in public view so you can apologize and fully elaborate on your actions .

his quick reply back:

[Quote of all Long Winded Reply]

Hi I just saw this reply as I  I bed at the moment. I promise to respond to everything I read just now in your response when I get up tomorrow. One thing I can easily comment on before I pass out for the night is that I am not daffy and that is not my account on GH. Daffy can confirm along with rootdude that I purchased one of his accounts a while back.

Sorry I can't type any more on my phone in the dark and half asleep but I will fully respond to you tomorrow. Thanks and have a good night.

Then his Final long Winded Reply back:

Good Morning,

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to all of your questions last night as it was late and I was already in bed.

But as I promised I will answer everything you asked, simply because I am who I say I mam and have nothing to hide at all.

So I am going to copy your message and answer after each question if to keep it 100% clear.

Your last PM starts here:

-----------------------------------------
Not that it matters, but is this you?:

https://forum.gethashing.com/users/daffy/activity

***Buckrogers: Absolutely not. I am not Daffy, the only two relations I have with Daffy, is that we spoke occasionally on Hashtalk, as I did with most members there at one point or another due to the simple fact that I was a "Founding member" on the forum, a badge I have said meant nothing to me many times throughout my time on Hashtalk, and told people time after time that simply having a "Founders Badge" meant only that at some point in the beginning of GAW's history you were one of the first people to purchase an item from them between a specific period of dates, and Josh had deemed that those people deserved a "Badge" to recognize their loyalty, and not to take anything a "Founder" says as gospel, because they are just like any other regular customer/user.

The reason for my saying that many times, is because there were a lot of new people who were joining the forum over time who I guess you can call "looked up" to Founding members that had the "Badge" and thought they had some or any sort of power and asked them questions or help about things which I did not as a "Founder" besides the not so fancy badge next to my screen name.

The other part of my relation with Daffy, is that and at one point I purchased a zencloud account he had from him, which is posted in that screen shot.

shoot I thought this link was there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/32d8m7/josh_garza_its_time_for_the_truth_its_someone/cqvm3f8

I removed the copy of this that was posted in /r/bitcoin but I saw the mirrored copy there in /r/buttcoin.

***Buckrogers: I am not sure what this has to do with me in any way, it seems from that post it is related to Josh and GAW? I am not involved in whatever that is.

IDK what to think at this point, let's see, you've been doxxed, several other members have gone out of their way to ask you to remove your xpy related signatures.

***Buckrogers: Me being "doxxed" I'd like to address that specifically. The only time that I know of is recently (over the last several days), where I came back to Bitcointalk to voice an opinion about BTC.com and Josh not being a part of it, is where there were words exchanged and so on, and then a dug up email from some leak about me to a someone who was able to get in touch with Josh at the time, relating to 4 zencloud accounts that I had purchased from other members on Hashtalk from the marketplace that had lost their 2FA security on them, and was a concern of mine obviously.

As far as the request to have my XPY related signature removed, I am not aware of anyone sending me any messages to do so, and recently I just saw a post from bitbop which I will quote here:

Who left the window open? All of a sudden it is real shilly in here.

Wind blew in some trash. Unfortunately I un-ignored the trash for 1 post. Just ignore it and it will slither away soon enough.

I love how all of you speculate without having any real facts, besides what paul brought up earlier which I will address.

Secondly I shill for no one, I was simply a supporter of something I believed in at the time. I was just as hurt financially as the rest of anyone involved, I believed in something that was working for a period of time , then morphed into a nightmare.

That's all I can really say about that. a bad judgement call towards the end like so many others that were hurt.

As far as BTC.com, I have no involvement with them or Bitcoinist except if you call knowing someone IRL an involvement.

But I'm sure the truth will come out as documents are produced that separate Josh or GAWs involvement with BTC.com or Bitcoinist emerge.

I only wish the best for them as they now have to try and remove the taint of what was to what should be.

At the time? Paycorn is still in your signature you piece of shit.

***Buckrogers: So to address that, I first of all want to say that having anything in my signature that was a link to anything paycoin related was simply that, a referral link to a few sites, one being a faucet and the other a poker site that took XPY which has now morphed into something else completely. I have long since removed and GAW related signatures in my account for some time, and those were the two links left besides one for BTCLend that I had in there.

Secondly I was not aware that having a referral link was a crime and any association for possibly making a referral to a site which so many people do is wrong. As of today I have removed the 2 XPY related referral links from my account, and left the BTCLend one in there, if that will make anyone happy, which I'm sure it wont make any difference to be honest, as referral is simply a way to link someone to a site that you can earn some sort of percentage from which is commonplace here there and everywhere.

You went out of your way to belittle people who didn't have anything pertaining to your brand (gaw) and at the same time you AGGRESSIVELY cheerleader GAW - that's pretty suspect if you ask me.  Now, we're all human, mistakes are made - between march and june 2013 I was one of the folks who supported and defended BFL - I tried to reason that 'hey there's prototypes, they're showing us videos of them!'  But we all know how that turned out.  I ended up denouncing any support for their company publicly as soon as I saw it for what it was - a rag-tag, run down shop with shitty management and greed at its core.  I'd really like very much to believe that you're a victim stuck between heresay from geegaw and paulrevere but you really haven't done much damage control.  You send me a pm and tell me that you've sent the admins a pm requesting we remove this, well you should have been:

Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking
Removed the Signature at THAT time
Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly
Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them
Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?
Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

***Buckrogers: Ok, i'll do my best to address each of these in order if possible.

I am not denying the fact that I "WAS" a strong GAW supporter from the day they showed up here on Bitcointalk, and the reason for that is because they always came through on their promises initially with regard to mining gear or hosted hash power, and whenever there was an issue they would go above and beyond any other company I have dealt with for customer support and so on. This was "My" personal experience with them, other people have had their own.

One of the main reasons I was so "pro GAW" was due to my experiences with other companies like KNC for example, where I was actually one of the first people to wire over 13K to them for a Neptune, which I never received after months and months of waiting and emailing. Finally I requested a full refund from them, as in their first batch of Neptune's there was an option to get a full refund up to the date of delivery etc. They soon changed that clause afterwards on the next batches, and I was lucky enough to get my money back minus wire transfer fees.

So similar to you and your belief in butterfly labs as you mentioned, I was very frustrated with most of the vendors or re-sellers out there, and when the magical GAW train came to town and came through for me at least on what I may have ordered or had hosted, I took it upon myself to promote that as it was something new to the scene - basically a company that wasn't scamming people - (at the time) and became the self proclaimed "GAW Defender" lol -  a signature and graphic I have long removed from hashtalk once I realized where this was heading, saw some of the light and broken promises. - it is safe to say there is a lot of embarrassment there on my part.

So for the next list of line items mentioned:

Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking

***Buckrogers: To be honest I was not that concerned about paycoin and what was happening at the time, as I truly believed in that "Vision " I have mentioned so many times on Hashtalk that Josh had, and like so many others couldn't believe that it would come to the point of where it is today.

I felt that at some point or any day those "promises" that were made would come through and there would be features released which would make the coin rise in value etc. Also I really wasn't too involved with the massive threads and "attacks" here on Bitcointalk towards Hashtalk, Josh,  GAW or otherwise, and I actually was told by other members on Hashtalk that people were saying stuff about me here, about shilling and so on, but I didn't engage for the most part, and when I did engage in something at some point, it was solely based on my "belief" that this couldn't possibly happen, Only due to my past positive experiences with GAW from the beginning. So my apologies for anyone offended by any remarks relating to any of that.

Removed the Signature at THAT time

***Buckrogers: As I mentioned before, I wasn't aware directly that people were requesting for me to remove my signatures, as I don't  recall ever receiving a PM stating to do so, and was only made aware of this through your PM to me here and the post I mentioned above. I have not been following most of these threads on Bitcointalk as they are ridiculously long and I simply don't have the luxury of free time these days to do so, and a lot of post were filled with hate, which I do not like to associate myself with. I have said some bad things, mostly due to attacks on other people, I wont deny that part, as it is easy enough to find a post, but in general I was not a daily participant in these types of threads here.

Plus to address the signature issue people may have had, I had many different signatures over time which I had in 'set and forget' mode, some of which when I first joined up on Bitcointalk and really didn't know better about the benefits of having signatures here, were links to anything that I saw other people linking to for referrals, for any variety of sites for dice games, random sites or whatever, and only changed them when there was something I new I wanted to link to. So I don't doubt that one or some of my signatures were left in my profile which showed up in many posts for extended periods of time and am not denying that by any means, I simply didn't pay much attention to it, and thought my conversations would be a focus of attention as this is a forum after all. 

But as of today removed the 2 specific XPY related referral links, which I didn't really have to do, and actually weren't referrals to GAW from what I understand, where one was simply a faucet and the other a poker site. But if that makes people happy to understand that I am trying my best to show that I was duped like the rest of anyone who invested with GAW, then so be it.

Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly

***Buckrogers: I do actually admit I was probably a little to Gung-ho about aggressively supporting GAW, and as explained above it was due to many past experiences with other vendors, and then seeing a company come along who initially delivered on all their promises, and Yes, that did eventually cost me dearly financially, and has now seemed to taint my reputation here on Bitcointalk, as a shill.

But in my defense, before GAW ever existed here on Bitcointalk, I was and still am a member in good standing and have had plenty of conversations with a lot of members, bought and sold items with positive trust, some not even needing escrow, and some which were made public in lieu of using escrow. I have also provided positive information on tech related topics wherever I had knowledge on, and really was just a regular "Joe" here, until the GAW fiasco.

Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them

***Buckrogers: The 4 accounts you are referring to which is in that post were legitimately bought accounts brokered by escrow, from other members who had posted them for sale in the Hashtalk marketplace or reached out directly to me via PM, to see if I was interested in buying their accounts in full.  I have tried to have them consolidated many times by request and was told that they could not do it, but at that point in time on zencloud/hashtalk, there was a policy that I'm sure someone can dig up, that stated that they wouldn't be responsible for bought accounts via the marketplace, and did not support it or help with the process anymore, as they could have had credit card charge-backs associated with them, and if they were charged back the person who bought the account would lose their newly bought zencloud account regardless of the fact they they weren't the ones who did the charge-back - that was their big warning.  So that may have had something to do with the denial for my request.

After many emails and conversations with members etc, plus the email that Paul Revere posted with me asking another member to ask on my behalf to see if they could help me with the consolidation, was only due to an issue they had where a lot of accounts lost their 2FA security from something that happened on zencloud, which I don't have the details on, but as you can imagine was very concerned about the potential loss of my "purchases". After some time one of the support staff had agreed to assist in consolidating those 4 accounts for me, "probably" due to the fact that they couldn't fix the 2FA issue, and didn't want a liability on their hands at the time. So in the end they were consolidated.

I will also state which is public knowledge that at one point in time there was a reconciliation email that went out one day stating that there was an over payment, due to an accounting "issue" on all or most all of the zencloud accounts which they "discovered" and people woke up to negative BTC balances in their accounts. I was very upset at the time, and on Hashtalk it was like war zone with people complaining and accusing etc. I also voiced my opinion and sent a PM to Josh stating so, where I was then insta-banned from Hashtalk immediately for a period of time, for I guess asking too much when things got hairy. I had to pay back over 26 BTC in my zencloud account to get back into the positive to start to "earn" or be able to receive payouts again.  There was nothing I could do and this affected pretty much the whole community on Hashtalk or whoever had an account on zencloud. There was no arguing or disputing that would make it right, so people just went along with it, but most of the people at the time didn't really have much of a loss to deal with as other like myself did.  So you might ask me at that point "why would you stay with them or support them after something like that and especially after getting banned?"  My answer to that is that I had so much invested at the time, plus I was a member of Hashtalk and was interested in keeping that membership to see what the next "big" thing would be, so after some time my ban was lifted and it was explained to me that Josh was getting bombarded with 100's of PM's at the exact time I PM'ed him and I guess he just started to ban people from being overwhelmed. I am not defending his actions, and I may not agree with them either,  I just wanted my name back on the forum and my voice.  I did not want to have to create multiple accounts etc, as I am who I say I am and that's the name I go by.

As far as the support to follow, as time went on, and the introduction of features to come, I was convinced just like most other members that the "vision" would come to fruition, and that all of these potential coming Soon laundry list if items would actually happen, (which we all know didn't). So I supported them once again, only now to be more than embarrassed in my efforts to convince people that all these things were bleeding edge things, that no one else in the industry was doing etc, etc. Unfortunately I have learned my lesson the hard way.

Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?

***Buckrogers: As explained above, I did not.

Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

***Buckrogers: I'm not sure what you mean by going "dark" I log in almost daily to bitcointalk as this was my first forum relating to bitcoin and digital / crypto currency, mostly to see whats going on  in the 'Marketplace' -> 'Goods' -> 'Computer Hardware" section as I mentioned earlier, I have bought and sold many items to and from members here, and I like to see whats up for sale or something I may have to sell. I have actually been far from "dark" in  that thread, as I have been actively speaking to people regularly about items for sale and via PM.

If you are referring to going "dark" as not chiming in on the GAW threads, I explained above that most of those are filled with which hunts, hate, and people with a lot of free time on their hands to work on one goal which is to take down GAW and Josh. I mentioned earlier, I don't really enjoy participating in those type of conversations, as there will not be a winner, as you can say one thing and they can say another, and when I did chime in about something the other day, I was attacked and called names like shill and emails posted that were unrelated to any investigation with GAW and Josh, as I have no ties to GAW at all except for buying in too much and to the hype.  So any attempts I may have made in the past on Hashtalk to tell people here on Bitcointalk about something or tried to defend anything in the last 6 months have been futile.  So I abstain most of the time, as I came to the realization that there is nothing that I can do personally to make anyone believe something they don't want to, and it's only hurting my reputation, which is the worst part of it all, as I had thought I had good intentions by engaging in arguments and name calling fights to try make a point, which was a mistake on my part.

[quote of me emailing the bitcointalk moderators - repeated from above]

***Buckrogers: I hope that the above information may clear somethings up, and the removal of my signature relating to XPY referral sites was simply a sign of good faith.

[last sentence of the quote to Bitcointalk Moderators - also above]

[continued quote of my previous pm - also listed above]

***Buckrogers: I have no issue with you posting this entire conversation as the damage is done to me financially, I no longer publicly support GAW or Josh and barley post anything anymore relating to what happened there in the past. My posts these days are about new projects, ventures and new innovations, as that is what I was always interested in, and always will be.

[continued quote of my previous pm - also listed above]

***Buckrogers: All of the above is true, and my intentions were good from the beginning and I can only say that I was excited to see a new company come to the scene and provide these amazing things, which then led to the state it is in now, and duped like all the rest.  Any of the people who I bought zencloud accounts from can verify that part, if they wish to do so.

As far as innocence is concerned, I am not under any sort of investigation whatsoever, as I am and always claimed to be a customer from day 1 and am not associated with GAW or Josh at all and never was. I did actually ask for a job to work with GAW a long time ago when they first started up, because I wanted to be a part of something special, but was turned down (thankfully), I have posted that in many of my threads and posts on hashtalk as well. So there is nothing as far as being innocent that I am involved with or need to be concerned about except maybe being duped enough to buy into all the false promises.

I can say 100% I am not Josh Garza thank god, and don't want to be in his shoes right now Smiley  I am also not Daffy, or anyone else for that matter, I am and always have been buckrogers.  People can speculate all they want on who is who. But like I said, I was a customer and stayed a customer, and have whatever is left of anything from zencloud like so many others, that's it.

Just to be clear on how this conversation even came to light, and I hope frankenmint will confirm, is I saw a post about an email with some information relating to me in it, and I wanted it removed, that's all. I was making a request that personal non public information should not be posted in this forum, which is basically anonymous with screen names and hidden emails, unless the staff and everyone decides to change that and provide their real names addresses, phone numbers and photos, which I don't think any one wants to.

All of these questions are coming from frankenmint, whom I asked a question when I saw his post about him removing a post, or moving a post and asked if he was a moderator etc.   (as I have contacted the admins of bitcointalk already) This was not an interview, but if I am being asked questions relating to any involvement in something, then I have no issues answering those questions.

The worst part of this whole thing as I mentioned probably a few times before is that my reputation was tainted by me supporting a company who turned out to be doing whatever to people (as I don't and wont use terms like scamming about them) as I don't want any negative lash-back from anyone for saying liable or whatever...I can only imagine what people are suing people over these days, but I want no part of that taint any more, and I truly apologize to this community and anyone I have offended with my remarks, which sometimes were made out of anger or lured into a conversation which I probably shouldn't have been a part of.

I should have taken the "Red Pill" @rootdude Smiley

I posted a link that Miavator had actually posted so its highly likely that information I originally posted is already here.  Buckrogers replied back to me and didn't bother checking the link to determine that he didn't even have anything to do with my post.  I think because I used the words 'removed post'  he made the presumption that I must be a moderator here (I'm not).  He reached out to me to ask that I help him remove info about him.  Well I didn't post anything so I can't help him - but I decided to start that dialogue above because if he indeed is trying to be transparent then he should be willing to speak up.

Well, he spoke up, so I'm posting these pms here in public scrutiny.  I see he removed his signatures related to XPY (a related garza project).  Maybe he full on derp'ed when talking about btc.com cause obviously he didn't know what he was talking about.  I wash my hands of the matter completely - further PMs from buckrogers will be posted here automatically.

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:51:17 PM

To keep this thread on topic, I have decided to start a buck rogers reputation thread for everyone interested to discuss further.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061983

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:55:26 PM

Someone doesn't like my signature?

I believe I've had buckrogers on ignore since he attempted to scam me in relation to unicorn hashers back in early 2013.   I don't remember really he seems to be the only person I have on ignore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parallel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as opposed to H. Josh Garza. Various internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entrepreneurship with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the purported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were purportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.

There once was a muggle from nantucket who wanted to go to the World Cup 2014, he was flying on Malaysian Airlines and researching Robin Williams on his iPhone 6. at one point during the trip he played Flappy Bird. The traveler did not know what رمضان‎ or رامز قرش البحر‎ meant though he knew they were important.

Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world.
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff
Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas,

Crypto Private Investor Group is bigger than any one person. CPGI is a collaboration, made up of members from all over the world. Professional backgrounds of CPIG members include professors, scientists, engineers, technology experts and more. It's the combination of our talents that makes CPIG strong and able to positively impact the global crypto industry. Walnut, CA,

Gretchen Lundgren | Counsel, Division of Enforcement
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, S.E.C.
Boston Regional Office
33 Arch Street, 23rd Floor|Boston, MA 02110
Tel. (617) 573-4578
<lundgreng@sec.gov>
File: B-02979

http://www.reservecoincard.com CoinCard is accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Paycoin Debit Card to begin taking reservations for CoinCard, the world’s first crypto CREDIT card, Paycoin Debit Card.  Fraud, preorder, scam, identity theft, ssn theft, PII, PCI non compliant, insecure, SSL.

https://www.cryptochange.org/, charity fraud, fraud, scam, kickstarter, theft,

2635 walnut street denver co
340 S LEMON AVE #8716 WALNUT, CA 91789
34 E Dudley Town Rd Bloomfield, CT 06002

cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, cryptoprivateinvestorsgroup.com, mineralpass.com, cryptochange.org, cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, onlycrypto.com, orderpaycard.com, paybase2.com, paybaseredux.com, btclater.com, btclater.net, buildaprincess.com, cornerstonehub.com, gawrigs.net, god-sourced.com, judophone.com, ltcscammer.com, miner2miner.com, minercircle.net, myjugo.net, gaw-miners.com, rhvoice.com, minertominer.com, miner2miner.com, buildmyprincess.com, judovoice.com, god-sourced.com, godsourced.com, buildyourprince.com, mybeautybelle.com, smartdigitalvoice.com, ninjavoice.com, freshminer.com, gawoot.com, virtualhasher.com, mikosapir.com, robinhoodvoice.com, fallonmovingreviews.com, gaw-x.com, jugosip.com, garzahouse.com, jugotechnologies.com, jugophone.com, jugoring.com, callpon.com, ilovemyjessica.com, jugopbx.com, jugoentertainment.com, jugobox.com, jugochannel.com, jugochannels.com, cornerstonehub.com, cornerstonelifegroups.com, thejugoone.com, thejugo-one.com, hashtrader.com, jugocore.com, gurumining.com, jugocloud.com, jugocentral.com, jugotalk.com, jugointeractive.com, jugo-one.com, gawminers.com, bitscammer.com, aukhunt.com, auklist.com, auklist.net, aukteam.com, aukwifi.com, aukwifi.net, duganslaw.com, gamezonework.net, gawbiz.com, gawhunt.com, gawhunt.net, gawspot.com, gawspot.info, gawspot.net, gawspot.org, gawtalk.com, greataukwireless.net, homerogarza.net, ihartford.net, ipwisp.com, ipwisp.net, ivermont.net, joshgarza.net, joshgarza.us, optimaisp.net, Mineralpass.com, Mineralpass.info, Mineralpass.net, Mineralpass.org, paybaseproject.com, paybaseproject.net, grey-stonellc.net, grey-stonellc.com, reservecoincard.com, ordercoincard.com,

josh@gaw.com, josh@gawcorp.com, joshatgaw@gmail.com, joshdstark@gmail.com, oiktirmos103@gmail.com,  joshgarza@protonmail.ch

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:04:49 PM

As per my PMs w/ Buck Rogers, Here is the publicly facing copy of the PMs that were exchanged yesterday:

Thanks for posting this. It has to be noted that anyone should be really careful with this person. It's one thing to be a "supporter", but what buckrogers was doing on Hashtalk and here goes way beyond that. While that might not deserve doxing don't get fooled by this sudden remorse. Check his posting history. He's a typical intertubes turd flowing with what he considers the most suitable stream of shit at the moment.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:18:49 PM

Thanks for posting this. It has to be noted that anyone should be really careful with this person. It's one thing to be a "supporter", but what buckrogers was doing on Hashtalk and here goes way beyond that. While that might not deserve doxing don't get fooled by this sudden remorse. Check his posting history. He's a typical intertubes turd flowing with what he considers the most suitable stream of shit at the moment.

Buck was the one who complained that I was "posting without factoids" about him , so I obliged and provided some interesting factoids, like his association with Scott Fargo. The person Buck needs to bitch at is Josh Garza for letting all of this personal information get loose, not me. Instead the idiot is actively pimping Josh's scams for him, it is truly disgusting.

Now he has switched from the other blatant Paycoin scams in his sig to another not yet obvious to everyone Paycoin scam, BTClend. The BTClend business model has no method to create profit, it IS therefore a scam. The purpose of that scam is to keep XPY bagholders' coins locked up and off the market to allow continued dumping of premine and hyperstake, and the depositors are paid "stake" with hyperstaked coins from "rented" Prime Inflators (not enough) or directly from the pre-mine which he has access to through Cmilians partner, Homero Garza.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:47:01 PM

snip

Now he has switched from the other blatant Paycoin scams in his sig to another not yet obvious to everyone Paycoin scam, BTClend. The BTClend business model has no method to create profit, it IS therefore a scam. The purpose of that scam is to keep XPY bagholders' coins locked up and off the market to allow continued dumping of premine and hyperstake, and the depositors are paid "stake" with hyperstaked coins from "rented" Prime Inflators (not enough) or directly from the pre-mine which he has access to through Cmilians partner, Homero Garza.

Not saying it's not a scam (it was planned by gaw as the leaked emails show, so the priors are very strong on that one for it to be a scam somehow), but how can you say there's no method to create profit? They charge fees on the loans, how is that not a business model that can create profit?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:55:19 PM

snip

Not saying it's not a scam (it was planned by gaw as the leaked emails show, so the priors are very strong on that one for it to be a scam somehow), but how can you say there's no method to create profit? They charge fees on the loans, how is that not a business model that can create profit?

Seriously, you're going to do this AGAIN, just one day later?  Huh  You need a life, stop nitpicking at nothingness man, jeez...  Roll Eyes

Edit - Or do you want to be back on everyone's ignore list like before? Think about it, Paul has explained this scam before at least once. (I don't personally care or recall, so now i'm done). Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:56:59 PM

snip

You need to read up on how they are giving loans that will supposedly magically pay themselves off and the other non sense that Cmilian is using to lure XPY off the market for his scam partner, Homero. It is all bullshit.

"What's wrong with pointing out an incorrect claim? Should some claims be immune from questioning?"~ Ikeboy.
 Please: Stop being a fucking dickhead. You fill this thread with as much meaningless bullshit as you possibly can, over and over.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:57:32 PM

snip

Seriously, you're going to do this AGAIN, just one day later?  Huh  You need a life, stop nitpicking at nothingness man, jeez...  Roll Eyes

What's wrong with pointing out an incorrect claim? Should some claims be immune from questioning?

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:02:26 PM

snip

You need to read up on how they are giving loans that will supposedly magically pay themselves off and the other non sense that Cmilian is using to lure XPY off the market for his scam partner, Homero. Is is all bullshit.

So you're saying that certain parts of their business model are not profitable, but aren't claiming that about all the parts? That's true for (almost) every business. Could you explain your logic a bit more clearly here?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:04:30 PM

@ Ikeboy: Fuck off. Go read Cmilians non-stop promises of impossible bullshit yourself, I already have.

gumcruise

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:04:37 PM

Buck was the one who complained that I was "posting without factoids" about him , so I obliged and provided some interesting factoids, like his association with Scott Fargo. The person Buck needs to bitch at is Josh Garza for letting all of this personal information get loose, not me. Instead the idiot is actively pimping Josh's scams for him, it is truly disgusting.

https://i.imgur.com/4lfY6tY.jpg

factoid
ˈfaktɔɪd/
noun
noun: factoid; plural noun: factoids

an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:08:21 PM

Paul, if you would like to ask me any questions, please do so, and I will answer them to the best of my ability, in the reputation thread.  Regarding the signature "issue" people have had, I explained that part in the line of questions asked by frankenmint.

Thanks.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Pages: « 1 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 [1901] 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: