Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

Volder is another one that is not only knee deep in this but neck deep (I think he started selling miners on here for gaw b4 gaw was selling them).
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't work for GAW. I am also not legally responsible for anything they say or do. What am I neck deep in? I don't understand.

You sold miners, hashlets and who knows what else for GAW. You sold never obsolete hashlets, NO? or was it
Obsolete-Proof (adjust to always remain profitable & never breaks down)
Unlocks ZENPOOL (the worlds most profitable multipool, exclusive to hashlet owners).
Depreciating costs (costs decline over time, keeping your hashlet profitable)
Did you believe this?
Do you stand behind items you sell?
As a matter of fact, as I stated, you were selling GAW items b4 gaw I think (on this forum). This part I would have to go and re-check.

My questions would be: are you an investor in GAW? Are you specifically one of the big investors in Paycoin? And do you have a deal to buy Paycoin on the exchanges to maintain price? Are you buying large amounts of Paycoin on the market right now?

volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:19:31 PM

Volder is another one that is not only knee deep in this but neck deep (I think he started selling miners on here for gaw b4 gaw was selling them).
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't work for GAW. I am also not legally responsible for anything they say or do. What am I neck deep in? I don't understand.

Volder nice to see you on here Wink

What is your relationship with gaw? Can you give us some history/background on this?
Sure. Plain and simple, I'm a GAW customer and ex-reseller. They killed the reseller program, so I moved on. I still have a good bit of hashing with GAW as a customer, but I also have hashing in every other cloud service out there in addition to physical hosted miners. That's it.

Regular Guy™
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

You sold miners, hashlets and who knows what else for GAW. You sold never obsolete hashlets, NO? or was it
Unlocks ZENPOOL (the worlds most profitable multipool, exclusive to hashlet owners).
Did you believe this?
As a matter of fact, as I stated, you were selling GAW items b4 gaw I think (on this forum). This part I would have to go and re-check.

My questions would be: are you an investor in GAW? Are you specifically one of the big investors in Paycoin? And do you have a deal to buy Paycoin on the exchanges to maintain price? Are you buying large amounts of Paycoin on the market right now?

I don't see why he would answer this, I wouldn't.
volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:20:07 PM

Volder - I have nothing but respect for you hope all is going well.
Thanks, going very well on my end. Smiley

Regular Guy™
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

What is your relationship with gaw? Can you give us some history/background on this?
Sure. Plain and simple, I'm a GAW customer and ex-reseller. They killed the reseller program, so I moved on. I still have a good bit of hashing with GAW as a customer, but I also have hashing in every other cloud service out there in addition to physical hosted miners. That's it.

Thanks for your reply. Can you explain what happened to the reseller program in more detail? It seems like gaw really kinda screwed over you guys for lack of a better term.
volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:25:50 PM

Did you believe this?
I sold Hashlets, yes. As a GAW reseller. I have my own business and simply purchased items from GAW in bulk. At the time when I was selling Hashlets, they did everything they were advertised to do. Of course I stand behind the items I sell. Again, I no longer sell Hashlets.

To your other point, I sold some used hosted blades here on the forum (back in March or April?). Those were my own personal miners and I sold them to upgrade to other products (also hosted by GAW). I don't see how that matters here. Do you? Have I missed something that makes this important?

Regular Guy™
volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:27:44 PM

Thanks for your reply. Can you explain what happened to the reseller program in more detail? It seems like gaw really kinda screwed over you guys for lack of a better term.
Although I would love to, It would be unprofessional of me to discuss any private details about the reseller program. I'm sure you can understand. Nothing positive or good would come from it.

Regular Guy™
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:27:59 PM

A bit of a kettle-pot thing going on here:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24545

tldr: Zeus is cancelling Scrypt cloud mining (and apparently keeping the money too), HT posters call it a scam and blame trolls. Classic.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

What prompted you to post this:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24300

To be clear, I think I agree with that post, just wondering - why not earlier, while many posters for weeks were dreaming of buying cars and yachts with the $20 coins?
volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

To be clear, I think I agree with that post, just wondering - why not earlier, while many posters for weeks were dreaming of buying cars and yachts with the $20 coins?
I don't pay much attention to the HashTalk forums these days. However, I happened to catch Josh's post about XPY being released. After reading through a few of the replies, I felt it was necessary to "open some eyes" so to speak. People are looking at this with blinders on and not from a broad-spectrum point of view.

Edit: You should also go read my LAST post in that thread.

Regular Guy™
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:45:23 PM

I don't pay much attention to the HashTalk forums these days. However, I happened to catch Josh's post about XPY being released. After reading through a few of the replies, I felt it was necessary to "open some eyes" so to speak. People are looking at this with blinders on and not from a broad-spectrum point of view.

I believe most of you missed my point. If you want to hold long term PayCoin and hold for $20 which will come (eventually). If you want to sell short term then some profit > no profit.

I did exactly what @RexNebular is suggesting. I got my PayCoins out and spread them around. Keeping some, staking some, sold some, bought hashing power other places, etc. Could I have held them all and made more money? Maybe. Was I willing to take that risk? Nope. I chose to diversify some of my assets and take the guaranteed return to mitigate some of the risk. I guess I play this game different than most of you guys.

I'm just saying, don't be blind and foolish. Be smart. Investments made with emotions or out of greed will cost you dearly. Don't fixate solely on the $20 price point.

I believe that GAW has every intention to raise the price to $20 but it'll take time. Many things can happen over time. When I was turning 10 years old my dad promised me a bike for Christmas. Two weeks before Christmas he lost his job. Do you think I got a new bike? Just sayin' you never know what WILL actually happen despite all the promises in the world...

volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:45:48 PM

Did you believe this?

Those are all very personal questions, most of which I am not inclined to answer. There is one I will answer though. No, I am not an investor in GAW as a company.

Regular Guy™
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:46:44 PM

I do respect that last post. I wish the gaw faithful would listen to you.
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:51:10 PM

Did you believe this?

Those are all very personal questions, most of which I am not inclined to answer. There is one I will answer though. No, I am not an investor in GAW as a company.

Thanks for the response. Glad you visited us. Please stop by again. If you can clarify anything for us in the future about gaw we would appreciate it. I know as an insider you probably can not do so, but it may save investor money someday. We are talking about families and children and life savings and so forth.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:52:33 PM

you made a bunch of bitcoin with them. But you bad mouth them on exit. Was it just the pay coin you don't like or something else?

I had no problems with GAW at the start.  They were a legitimate hardware store.  Then when the Hashlets came out, it still seemed legitimate.  However, it was about this time that Josh Garza started making huge promises and never following through with them (never obsolete, decreasing maintenance fees, new features, etc.).  It was weird watch the mindless masses worship his every move while every announcement he made was just another disappointment to me.

Then the bottom fell out of Zenpool.  It was about this time he started talking about "contracts" and other things which just didn't make sense.  It became very clear at this point that there was no actual mining going on.  This is when I decided I needed to get out, I just wanted to wait for the opportune moment.

Then "Project Prime" details started rolling out.  Everything was an absolute joke.  I've been in the altcoin world for years.  I've seen other people do this exact same thing and I know how it ends, it was just dressed up all pretty this time.  When they released the Paycoin "whitepaper", that's when I realized GAW was an absolute joke and destined to implode.

See my post on Hashtalk.  If you want to see something even more entertaining, find GAW_CEO's responses to my post.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18460/just-a-reminder-always-be-cautious-when-investing-hashcoin-included

Shortly after this announcement the price of primes spiked, and I sold on the spike.  I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders the day I got all of my money out of GAW (It was December 1st).  At that point I was done with GAW, except for the ~110 Paycoins I would get with my Hashpoints.  Since that day I've watched others become aware of what I had been seeing, and I've also seen nearly all of my predictions come true (premine, very short PoW phase, no actual Prime/Orion Controller system, blockchain forking, using Paycoins is just a browser plugin, obstacles to get from Paycoin to BTC, and so many others).

The only prediction I haven't seen come true yet is the bankruptcy of GAW.  Realistically, I think GAW will become insignificant in late January.  After that point it will be just like every other altcoin: a very small (and very invested) group of people think it's the future and are hoping to get rich.  GAW will continue to limp along, but they will be completely irrelevant (not that they're relevant now.  Ask anyone in the Bitcoin community about Josh Garza and there's a good change they're say, "Who?").

Josh has no clue about Bitcoin.  He claimed to be the "hashking" but didn't even understand how proof-of-work worked, or how the blockchain actually works.  Listened to his live Q&As was just absolutely cringeworthy.

Anyway, does that answer your question?

I voted for you for Paycoin Origin member after I read that post a month ago.
volder

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

Thanks for the response. Glad you visited us. Please stop by again. If you can clarify anything for us in the future about gaw we would appreciate it. I know as an insider you probably can not do so, but it may save investor money someday. We are talking about families and children and life savings and so forth.
I am not an insider. I know the same as you and everyone else on BCT. I have no knowledge of GAW future plans other than what I have read in announcements, etc. I could make stuff up for you if that would help save families, children and kittens though.   Grin

GAW is building a thermal-hypodermic rocket based submarine to travel through the ocean floor and land in China for faster transportation of miners to the USA. Allegedly.

Regular Guy™
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:57:24 PM

I am not an insider. I know the same as you and everyone else on BCT. I have no knowledge of GAW future plans other than what I have read in announcements, etc. I could make stuff up for you if that would help save families, children and kittens though.   Grin

GAW is building a thermal-hypodermic rocket based submarine to travel through the ocean floor and land in China for faster transportation of miners to the USA. Allegedly.

Is it true he is working hand in hand with North Korea on this rocket? Do tell. lol

Ok, thanks. Glad to hear you care about the kittens Wink

wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

I think I heard Obama saying that James Flacco is taking this hypodermic rocket to North Korea NOT China... why the different stories?  Are you hiding something?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:59:18 PM

Is that run off the flux capacitor I just built to use hyperdermic flux capacitance   Grin

Just making sure it has nothing to do with the witchamajigit

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

you made a bunch of bitcoin with them. But you bad mouth them on exit. Was it just the pay coin you don't like or something else?

I had no problems with GAW at the start.  They were a legitimate hardware store.  Then when the Hashlets came out, it still seemed legitimate.  However, it was about this time that Josh Garza started making huge promises and never following through with them (never obsolete, decreasing maintenance fees, new features, etc.).  It was weird watch the mindless masses worship his every move while every announcement he made was just another disappointment to me.

Then the bottom fell out of Zenpool.  It was about this time he started talking about "contracts" and other things which just didn't make sense.  It became very clear at this point that there was no actual mining going on.  This is when I decided I needed to get out, I just wanted to wait for the opportune moment.

Then "Project Prime" details started rolling out.  Everything was an absolute joke.  I've been in the altcoin world for years.  I've seen other people do this exact same thing and I know how it ends, it was just dressed up all pretty this time.  When they released the Paycoin "whitepaper", that's when I realized GAW was an absolute joke and destined to implode.

See my post on Hashtalk.  If you want to see something even more entertaining, find GAW_CEO's responses to my post.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18460/just-a-reminder-always-be-cautious-when-investing-hashcoin-included

Shortly after this announcement the price of primes spiked, and I sold on the spike.  I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders the day I got all of my money out of GAW (It was December 1st).  At that point I was done with GAW, except for the ~110 Paycoins I would get with my Hashpoints.  Since that day I've watched others become aware of what I had been seeing, and I've also seen nearly all of my predictions come true (premine, very short PoW phase, no actual Prime/Orion Controller system, blockchain forking, using Paycoins is just a browser plugin, obstacles to get from Paycoin to BTC, and so many others).

The only prediction I haven't seen come true yet is the bankruptcy of GAW.  Realistically, I think GAW will become insignificant in late January.  After that point it will be just like every other altcoin: a very small (and very invested) group of people think it's the future and are hoping to get rich.  GAW will continue to limp along, but they will be completely irrelevant (not that they're relevant now.  Ask anyone in the Bitcoin community about Josh Garza and there's a good change they're say, "Who?").

Josh has no clue about Bitcoin.  He claimed to be the "hashking" but didn't even understand how proof-of-work worked, or how the blockchain actually works.  Listened to his live Q&As was just absolutely cringeworthy.

Anyway, does that answer your question?

I see what you mean about the promises. I was a little pissed when they upgraded customers I thought didn't deserve it, my opinion.

And I agree with you about the white paper on hashcoin. Straight up marketing.

As well I agree about the premine.

The main point I would make to you: Crypto-currency needs some salesman ship and some help in getting it into mainstream. I have been apart of many launches with most being completely worthless. Or with Darkcoin I happened to start mining with a download I accidentally thought was mainstream. I wound up getting a few hundred blocks from some advantage the software had. Small windfall as they were only worth a few cents when it happened. In my first A+ class they talk about the need to use simple terms when speaking to a customer. Just to avoid talking over their heads. I believe this has been the downfall of all crypto so far. You try to interest any lay person and they gloss over. Its too hard to use. The industry needs some honest salesmen to get it to the masses. No one person being indicated here. Simply an honest one.

You have answered my question. Thank you

Josh has made mistakes. My darkcoin experience was only one of my many mistakes. He may realize his as well. The entire idea to start paycoin may have been the result of him seeing the loss of profitability in a lot of his products. It does seem this is his way to rectify the situation while still giving a choice to most. I even believe that primes are likely more profitable now than a month ago because they have been reduced in numbers. Although the payouts do not represent it from what I have seen. I wasn't part of the zenpool, zenhashlet craze, only the hashlet prime. As I watched people make money off the $10 they put in I decided I wanted some as well and entered into his section of the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: