Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

Bottom Line:

Nothing promised has come true.

You may throw as many curve balls as you like, you cannot win.

You're full of shit.

What are you willing to do when/if they DO come true?  You have until tomorrow to decide.  

You already have no credibility since people ACTUALLY got their coins.  That came true and they can be sold for over $13 a pop now...and rising.

ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

Nothing to date has transpired as promised.

Every deadline is met with a curve ball.

Verbal Ponzi scheme in play.

Promise upon promise and new promise there after.

Scam coin, scam company, scam operator.

END.

SCAM person hiding back on a nickname like yours.

It is like i saw yesterday on ecoining peercoin chat...

Someone speaking bad of GAW and paycoin and saying that he would want to create a coin, it would not be a scam coin, he said, just for fun!!

Right Paul?

I LOLED BIG TIME!! ahahhaha

GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:40:30 AM

when/if they DO come true?

Hope is an optimistic attitude of mind based on an expectation of positive outcomes related to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large

Cart Before Horse

put the cart before the horse to do things in the wrong order

Deciding what to wear before you've even been invited to the party is rather putting the cart before the horse, isn't it?

Gaw Miner is a scam, pay coin is a scam coin and the operator is a scam artist. He will keep presenting hope, in the hope that it will eventually all work out.

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

So many psychopath obsessed people here!

Obsession is a decease. You people are sick. Go speak with a doctor..!!

Says the guy whos only posts are selling faggotary LoL keys and the rest of his posts are in here shilling gaw, you would know all about being obsessed... fuck off already homo
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:44:43 AM

Says the guy whos only posts are selling faggotary LoL keys and the rest of his posts are in here shilling gaw, you would know all about being obsessed... fuck off already homo

LOL So what? Don't like it? And you took so much time searching for my posts? So lame you are! Shame on you!

BTW, your posts are 90% saying bad and calling scammer on other threads and mainly on this one.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:45:24 AM

primes reached again 90 dollars sell before the end only 40 left wow i just hope i can cashout at the paybase that should be alive in some hours...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:49:27 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 02:19:25 AM by Paul Revere

Nothing to date has transpired as promised.

Every deadline is met with a curve ball.

Verbal Ponzi scheme in play.

Promise upon promise and new promise there after.

Scam coin, scam company, scam operator.

END.

SCAM person hiding back on a nickname like yours.

It is like i saw yesterday on ecoining peercoin chat...

Someone speaking bad of GAW and paycoin and saying that he would want to create a coin, it would not be a scam coin, he said, just for fun!!

Right Paul?

I LOLED BIG TIME!! ahahhaha

Lie much?

Some random dude talking about creating a coin. Interesting to note that a creep like you is scanning chats looking for my name though.

Edit to add: Something else that is interesting is your choice of a screen name. "Cold Spirit"? Very fitting. But, I have to wonder, was "DirtyRottenLyingShillCreep" already taken, or what?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:04:51 AM

Hope is an optimistic attitude of mind based on an expectation of positive outcomes related to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large

Cart Before Horse

Deciding what to wear before you've even been invited to the party is rather putting the cart before the horse, isn't it?

Gaw Miner is a scam, pay coin is a scam coin and the operator is a scam artist. He will keep presenting hope, in the hope that it will eventually all work out.

It did work out for anyone who mined their "coupons."  Open your eyes.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:10:53 AM

Cart Before Horse

The large majority of people are only ROIing on paper. You can tell by the low volume on exchanges compared to the amount of coins (12.5 million) that were "couponed".
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

Price is moving "fast" guys. Oh, wait, no the charts say otherwise haha.

kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

So are you saying that everyone (100%) that mined hashpoints is going to come out ahead? Or do you think it will be 90%? 50%?

Side question, i've seen people here mention that as long as XPY stays north of $4.00, people that mined hashpoints will break even. What is this based on, GAWs comment that 1 hashpoint is worth $0.01 and 400 hashpoints traded for 1 XPY? Couldn't GAW just as easily have claimed that 1 hashpoint was worth $0.02? Or $1? What made it worth anything? I guess with all other "pools" paying out 1 satoshi, there wasn't much choice, but I just wonder why the $4/XPY is a magical breakeven point?
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:13:58 AM

The large majority of people are only ROIing on paper. You can tell by the low volume on exchanges compared to the amount of coins (12.5 million) that were "couponed".

Correct.  Most, I think, are waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

That said, anyone with a few thousand coins can cash out tonight.  That's a lot of BTC.
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:18:56 AM

Breaking down a scam:

User 1 pays 1 coin
User 2 pays 1 coin User 1 is paid 2 coins
User 3 pays 1 coin
User 4 pays 1 coin User 2 is paid 2 coins
User 5 pays 1 coin
User 6 pays 1 coin User 3 is paid 2 coins

etc...

This model is unsustainable after a while. A lot of variants have been made 120% return etc.....And still the model is unsustainable.

It is wonderful "It did work out for anyone who mined their "coupon""
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:21:23 AM

So are you saying that everyone (100%) that mined hashpoints is going to come out ahead? Or do you think it will be 90%? 50%?

Side question, i've seen people here mention that as long as XPY stays north of $4.00, people that mined hashpoints will break even. What is this based on, GAWs comment that 1 hashpoint is worth $0.01 and 400 hashpoints traded for 1 XPY? Couldn't GAW just as easily have claimed that 1 hashpoint was worth $0.02? Or $1? What made it worth anything? I guess with all other "pools" paying out 1 satoshi, there wasn't much choice, but I just wonder why the $4/XPY is a magical breakeven point?

I have no idea what is going to happen.  Are you going to say that anyone who bought a bitcoin for under $100 is going to come out ahead?  All I can say, in both cases, that they can TODAY.

The valuation of hashpoints, before the HashCoin premise came about, changed from 100 satoshi to .01 USD.  This was back in the day when they could be spent in Zen Cloud to make purchases.  This was before the market came to be.

Once Hash Coin was announced, the payouts in hash points were in line with what the Zen Pool was paying in USD, minus any fees.  So if 1 Zen Hashlet was making 16 cents before service fees, that same zen would have made 16 hash points.

At some point in time, the hash points payout just seemed to tie in with the price of BTC.  When it went back up over $450 for a short time, Zens were earning 22 or more Hash Points.
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:27:08 AM

That page and the FAKE testimonials were , are , and will remain 100% undeniable proof that GAW is engaged in lies about it's products. PERIOD. End of story.

Whether or not they come up with something that functions tomorrow does NOT change the fact that they are dirty , stinking, rotten, LIARS  who are playing people for Effing Fools.

So you chose to ignore my response and continue posting this lie. Can't say I was surprised, but at least I know you've lost credibility now.

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!! I want to fuck off all 300 of my zens to some poor cunt who believes in the scam. but I cant.. so they sit there.

Look how fast selling hashlets became a reality with gaw greedily stealing 5% each form seller and buyer per sale.  

I don't care about future plans - in fact I am still waiting on Detox and Half life 3 ffs, the point is, Josh has designed a system to trap you, you can not sell out completely at all, ever, at any time.  His system was created with design flaws to fuck over the obviously moronic user base - see favelle75

No he hasn't allowed us to sell our cash takers because he hasn't designed a flaw to fuck over people yet where he profits big time.

Also LOL at your link...paybase is still in the works so what chance do we all of seeing a cashtaker market anytime soon ?  I bet on slim to fuck all.

Your exact quote was: "See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon."

You did not say "we can't sell them now." You said "there are no plans to allow selling them soon". That is false. At least have the honesty to admit you're wrong instead of changing your claim when it's disproven. I know it's hard to admit you're wrong, but you've got to learn how to do it if you want people to give you credibility.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:27:25 AM

Yes, it's based on that and Hashpoint pool was matched to Zenpool payouts at the $0.01 rate. Also Hashpoint pool didn't have maintenance fees. It doesn't guarantee though that the "anything above $4 is profit" statement is correct. It's likely correct if you got cheap Zens and started mining HP as soon as the option was made available. It's likely correct for Primes, since you can still sell them for a nice profit (but if you converted to HashStakers then it's not that simple). Probably incorrect for Solos, even if you bought them cheap they probably need XPY to be above $12-15 to break even, depending on HashStaker future market value.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:30:13 AM

Yes, it's based on that and Hashpoint pool was matched to Zenpool payouts at the $0.01 rate. Also Hashpoint pool didn't have maintenance fees. It doesn't guarantee though that the "anything above $4 is profit" statement is correct. It's likely correct if you got cheap Zens and started mining HP as soon as the option was made available. It's likely correct for Primes, since you can still sell them for a nice profit (but if you converted to HashStakers then it's not that simple). Probably incorrect for Solos, even if you bought them cheap they probably need XPY to be above $12-15 to break even, depending on HashStaker future market value.

Solid analysis.
WayForward

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:31:07 AM

LOL So what? Don't like it? And you took so much time searching for my posts? So lame you are! Shame on you!

BTW, your posts are 90% saying bad and calling scammer on other threads and mainly on this one.

So what you don't like what we are doing in here - researching you fucking idiot.  That's why you are in here defending this shit because you cant IGNORE facts about your investment, you are poor, you are probably a paid anti fud police from chrisgawmininer such is your loyalty.

Yes, because I hate fucking scammers, don't like it ? Or you must be a typical capitalist scumbag that prides themselves on fucking people over hence your love affair with gaw and homero.

Go research harder about your investments as its clearly something you haven't done and are a fucking shill in here. Your word is Shit as far as I am concerned.

Go sell your shitty lol keys elsewhere pauper.

WayForward

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:32:59 AM

That page and the FAKE testimonials were , are , and will remain 100% undeniable proof that GAW is engaged in lies about it's products. PERIOD. End of story.

Whether or not they come up with something that functions tomorrow does NOT change the fact that they are dirty , stinking, rotten, LIARS  who are playing people for Effing Fools.

So you chose to ignore my response and continue posting this lie. Can't say I was surprised, but at least I know you've lost credibility now.

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!! I want to fuck off all 300 of my zens to some poor cunt who believes in the scam. but I cant.. so they sit there.

Look how fast selling hashlets became a reality with gaw greedily stealing 5% each form seller and buyer per sale.  

I don't care about future plans - in fact I am still waiting on Detox and Half life 3 ffs, the point is, Josh has designed a system to trap you, you can not sell out completely at all, ever, at any time.  His system was created with design flaws to fuck over the obviously moronic user base - see favelle75

No he hasn't allowed us to sell our cash takers because he hasn't designed a flaw to fuck over people yet where he profits big time.

Also LOL at your link...paybase is still in the works so what chance do we all of seeing a cashtaker market anytime soon ?  I bet on slim to fuck all.

Your exact quote was: "See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon."

You did not say "we can't sell them now." You said "there are no plans to allow selling them soon". That is false. At least have the honesty to admit you're wrong instead of changing your claim when it's disproven. I know it's hard to admit you're wrong, but you've got to learn how to do it if you want people to give you credibility.

Are you just a retarded kind of special ?

You are trapped within the system with no way out, there are NO PLANS for hashstaker being sold... its a given moron.   But there is no plans to offer the service anytime soon and why should they - they are more concerned about profit profit profit, paybase, buying companies, pumping their coin..where is the work to make cash takers able to be traded ? its not there.  Keep being deluded and lying to yourself.

Big difference. Buy a clue stick off daffy and whack yourself with it.  Might get some sense out of you.

numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

Are you just a retarded kind of special ?

You are trapped within the system with no way out, there are NO PLANS for hashstaker being sold... its a given moron.   But there is no plans to offer the service anytime soon and why should they - they are more concerned about profit profit profit, paybase, buying companies, pumping their coin..where is the work to make cash takers able to be traded ? its not there.  Keep being deluded and lying to yourself.

Big difference. Buy a clue stick off daffy and whack yourself with it.  Might get some sense out of you.

What is the basis for you stating there are no plans to be able to sell stakers?
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: