Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:42:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:17:26 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 09:27:29 PM by inBitweTrust

So in a normal situation, shouldn't the company be given the opportunity to launch said Paybase and said $20 floor before all the slander? Or is it guilty before proven innocent?

GAW has been lying and misleading customers before paycoin was even conceived. So the answer is no, they don't get the benefit of the doubt but feel free to point out any false statements or inaccuracies in anything I have suggested since you are accusing me of slander. You know what that word means, right?

The evidence suggests that Paycoin is a likely Ponzi. They can easily dispel these rumors if they choose to and in doing so would greatly benefit their company. They choose to ignore our concerns, fine, we will continue asking questions and recording the misleading statements and/or lies.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:27:59 PM

Don't know why you are all arguing about this still but pump is well under way on cryptsy  Shocked

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC

Get in now while you still can. XPY to the moon baby  Wink

Translation: Suckers, pump it up so that I can dump on you and walk away with profits.

GAWCEO said himself this thing isn't mooning it is going to pluto

We dont care what your cult leader has said and masturbating to profits.    In this thread we deal with what he has done in the past and what he is currently doing now.

We laugh at whatever he says because on clock work the entire Homero Talk kiddies pump his shit for him.

I remember reading some idiot off their bought about 3 grand worth fo 20 dollar paycoin the day it went live on paycoin.com

what a dickhead since the coin has never even come close.....yet.....Homero certainty isn't pumping paycoin because if he was he would let it get beyond 10-11 bucks.  No no no he has worked his fan base of kids and spastics up intoa frenzy to do it for him.

Haven't you worked it out yet ? Homero DOES NOT USE HIS OWN BTC for things like this.  Never has and never will.

My wives read this and they said FINALLY !

I also want to get this off my chest.  HT is full of spineless rude greedy spastic kids, and those that don't agree with them are even more shitty dirtbag thieves that would rape your mom.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:32:21 PM

Is there an "official block explorer" for XPY?

this one suggests that none of the "Prime controllers" did have more than one incoming stake tx at all yet, all of them around 0,24%: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich??

together with

one would have to wonder if anything is working at all or if these funny "stakers" are paid from the 97% pre-mine.

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:33:36 PM

Sorry, I didn't think there was a need to look through all 15 posts when what was claimed seem to be from the first post. You're right.
Having said that, if you're taking financial advice from forums on the internet, one might say you're getting what you deserve.

And there goes this 500+ page thread  Lips sealed

I appreciate your hard work but I think you're missing the point. This is not a financial advice thread, or world-against-GAW thread, or fair-and-balanced thread. I don't think sending more puppets (from either side I should say) will make it better or worse.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26170

ikeboy

I think GAW could have better PR

Some gaw employee who is able to respond officially should go through that 500+ page thread (I feel bad for them also, I know), and compose an official response. It's just ridiculous that people can claim whatever they want and there's no detailed response by gaw.

I say fuck them, the fact that chrisgawminers started an anti secret fud police for this very purpose and is FAILING LOLOLOLOLOL says it all

favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:34:05 PM

This thread will be FAR more interesting and FAR less redundant in 3 months, no matter what way it turns out. Less hyperbole, less conjecture, and less speculative guesswork.

We hope you are right and GAW and paycoin can be vindicated, until than we will persist warning others until GAW addresses the incredibly low evidentiary bar we have given them.

They can start by showing all the miners they are looking to sell(not simply that one row which is a fraction of their past sold mining power.) and provide receipts for purchased miners (5PH is the only thing confirmed thus far)Additionally, I want to see paybase open and that 20 dollar floor set supported by that 100 million dollars in capital where clients are allowed to withdraw or spend the funds.

We are awaiting and hope to have our fears placated.

So in a normal situation, shouldn't the company be given the opportunity to launch said Paybase and said $20 floor before all the slander? Or is it guilty before proven innocent?
Oh, I thought you heard. There is no floor anymore is what it looks like. GAW CEO himself.

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

Again, its "what it looks like". So is that now 100% concrete fact? Can the hyperbole and slander what until its not "what it looks like" and it actually IS? Or is that impossible here?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

Is there an "official block explorer" for XPY?

this one suggests that none of the "Prime controllers" did have more than one incoming stake tx at all yet, all of them around 0,24%: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich??

together with

one would have to wonder if anything is working at all or if these funny "stakers" are paid from the 97% pre-mine.

This is one reason coinmarketcap and other sites don't list the available coins and use a ? instead because upon inspection of the source code the hard coded prime controllers don't reflect the balances. People are still scrambling to try and account for these coins.

favelle75

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

Don't know why you are all arguing about this still but pump is well under way on cryptsy  Shocked

I also want to get this off my chest.  HT is full of spineless rude greedy spastic kids, and those that don't agree with them are even more shitty dirtbag thieves that would rape your mom.

MUCH like here.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:38:11 PM

Again, its "what it looks like". So is that now 100% concrete fact? Can the hyperbole and slander what until its not "what it looks like" and it actually IS? Or is that impossible here?

Most things in life aren't certain and asking me to provide definitive proof outside of discussing logical and conceptual absolutes is displaying ignorance to what knowledge represents.

The big bang theory, theory or gravity and theory of evolution are not 100% certain either. You have a lot to learn about epistemology and knowledge, sir.

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:46:36 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 10:30:38 PM by Jacques de Molay

I had to sell my $80 worth of obsolete hashlets on their market,

You actually didn't HAVE to do anything. You could have kept them. Also, you could have converted them to $12 stakers and sold them when they are available in the marketplace.

Listen here shrill, are you this stupid in real life too ?

The system has only ever been designed to work in GAWS favor.  Mistaken sales gaw bot picks them up. you'd think Josh would make it so morons cant fuck up their sales, but no. he wants you too so his bot snaps them up in 0.00000001 of a second.   Secondly, the cash takers, they were never taken off the market when the conversion was on and even when the conversion was finished = so they are NOT limited at all, he even mistakenly put the cash takers BACK ON THE MARKET the other day briefly (even if it wasn't an accident) they are in stock and its NOT LIMITED.

He made the cash takers not be able to split or merge.  See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon. Cant sell accounts, You are basically fucked and trapped till they say so.  Real companies do not do this, ponzi scams certainty do.  This is all by design and signed off by Homero. He signed this off and said YES !!! its perfectly fine to trap and trick and fuck over my customers and I will profit off them.

Next time half you shrills are out side stick your head in the garden and grow a brain.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 10:21:43 PM by flyingplows

Angry alright you who post 100 posts per day i have no time to read that shit every day, give me short answers yes or no! is paycoin accepted by aliens, if so by how many races, if not - what r the excuses, are they accepting next week?? are we abandoning fiat for paycoin already, since i was drunk all this week and still have some fiat left should i trade it to paycoin immediately? and whats paycoin rate, is it 100$ or 1000$, am i even able to buy paycoin with anything but my soul? since paycoin IS them future coins maybe all other means of currency are abandoned already?  Huh Roll Eyes shit i was late to move to paycoin i guess... those holidays... Undecided

p.s. in case u r uneducated and still doubt bout aliens and paycoin on mars - check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.240 so now what do u say, pictures proof - aliens paycoin mars, get real!

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:06:28 PM

favelle75 u seem to be the most shill as of now here, can u answer my questions unbiased? just no bullshit pls, just rational things.. i always made money with them gaws, these kids are really funny but they have some so stupid followers that i must admit i even roid selling my paycoins plus my useless zens... ALTHOUGH i have some left for the aliens  Grin  Grin

p.s. in case u r uneducated and still doubt bout aliens and paycoin on mars - check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.240 so now what do u say, pictures proof - aliens paycoin mars, get real!

favelle75

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

favelle75 u seem to be the most shill as of now here, can u answer my questions unbiased? just no bullshit pls, just rational things.. i always made money with them gaws, these kids are really funny but they have some so stupid followers that i must admit i even roid selling my paycoins plus my useless zens... ALTHOUGH i have some left for the aliens  Grin  Grin

Being uneducated, was there an ACTUAL question in there? I saw stuff about aliens and stuff....but no actual questions.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:48:44 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 03:06:04 AM by ikeboy

Calling a pack of stinking liars a pack of stinking liars is called being truthful. This  fraudulent Paybase page with glowing testimonials from "customers" for a service that does not exist is a blatant in your face Efiing lie, and the shocking part is that GAW does not give a crap and just let's it remain there for all to see They could care less what people who are already caught in their web of deceit think, they only care about conning a few more suckers into their game.

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/PaysaveTimeMachine_zps7b28c8eb.jpg

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

Still there. Paybase still does not exist. This was, is, and will remain complete and total fraud. GAW is a pack of liars. Case closed. The testimonials are FAKE. Pre-written for a service that does not exist. This is a total and absolute FRAUD and if moronic clowns like ikeboy can't come to grips with this reality at this point they likely never will.

Edit to add: Gotta love the"Still have questions?" BS on this fraudulent ad. Ya, here's a question for you, ya stinking pack of liars: How do people give testimonials for a service that does not exist?

Moronic clown ikeboy here. So apparently I'm so stupid I didn't notice that paybase had testimonials before it launched. Wait? What about https://hashtalk.org/topic/24351/how-the-hell-does-paysave-have-recommendations-when-it-s-not-out-yet a thread written by me, asking this exact question? Oh, that doesn't fit with the narrative, let's not mention it. The explanation given was actually quite reasonable; gaw bought an existing service to integrate amazon, which had beta users, which gave the reviews.

Now there are a few ways you can respond. You can ignore this, which would show that you don't care about the truth. You can admit you were wrong, apologize (both for making a false accusation and calling me a moron), resolve to do better research next time, and call it a day. That would make my estimation of you go way up. Or you could try to defend your claim, which I'd have to see exactly how you do it before making a judgement.

I had to sell my $80 worth of obsolete hashlets on their market,

You actually didn't HAVE to do anything. You could have kept them. Also, you could have converted them to $12 stakers and sold them when they are available in the marketplace.

Listen here shrill, are you this stupid in real life too ?

The system has only ever been designed to work in GAWS favor.  Mistaken sales gaw bot picks them up. you'd think Josh would make it so morons cant fuck up their sales, but no. he wants you too so his bot snaps them up in 0.00000001 of a second.   Secondly, the cash takers, they were never taken off the market when the conversion was on and even when the conversion was finished = so they are NOT limited at all, he even mistakenly put the cash takers BACK ON THE MARKET the other day briefly (even if it wasn't an accident) they are in stock and its NOT LIMITED.

He made the cash takers not be able to split or merge.  See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon. Cant sell accounts, You are basically fucked and trapped till they say so.  Real companies do not do this, ponzi scams certainty do.  This is all by design and signed off by Homero. He signed this off and said YES !!! its perfectly fine to trap and trick and fuck over my customers and I will profit off them.

Next time half you shrills are out side stick your head in the garden and grow a brain.

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:58:36 PM

Ikeboy: You have repeatedly said there there was no proof that GAW had lied about anything. This is wrong. I and many others have posted proof of this yet you still want to argue about it. In my personal opinion that makes you a moron. Have fun pretending that black is white there boy, but I would not expect anybody with a lick of common sense to start listening to your BS.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:58:54 PM

ZincSave was shut down by Amazon. That was the the plugin GAW bought. It violates retailer's terms of service. They will of course shut down PaySave as well.
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:59:41 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 03:00:49 AM by ikeboy

Ikeboy: You have repeatedly said there there was no proof that GAW had lied about anything. This is wrong. I and many others have posted proof of this yet you still want to argue about it. In my personal opinion that makes you a moron. Have fun pretending that black is white there boy, but I would not expect anybody with a lick of common sense to start listening to your BS.

If you're talking to me, I don't remember saying that. That said, please respond to my explanation.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:05:30 PM

ZincSave was shut down by Amazon. That was the the plugin GAW bought. It violates retailer's terms of service. They will of course shut down PaySave as well.

Correct, more evidence for the shrills to ignore and deflect from.

Did you know, that Homeros Patent is for this very thing ?  he will inject all his fucking adds into hijacked webpages. 

yet these muppets have no idea.  Oh well better attack the posters eh in deflection.

Do the kids think they can pull the wool over our eyes like they can with their dumb as dog shit parents ?
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:10:02 PM

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!! I want to fuck off all 300 of my zens to some poor cunt who believes in the scam. but I cant.. so they sit there.

Look how fast selling hashlets became a reality with gaw greedily stealing 5% each form seller and buyer per sale.  

I don't care about future plans - in fact I am still waiting on Detox and Half life 3 ffs, the point is, Josh has designed a system to trap you, you can not sell out completely at all, ever, at any time.  His system was created with design flaws to fuck over the obviously moronic user base - see favelle75

No he hasn't allowed us to sell our cash takers because he hasn't designed a flaw to fuck over people yet where he profits big time.

Also LOL at your link...paybase is still in the works so what chance do we all of seeing a cashtaker market anytime soon ?  I bet on slim to fuck all.

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

Its go time.....with spelling and grammar school

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:19:58 PM

Never Ending Story ... Limahl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vf2sDgeu7k

Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: