Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

Shouldn't these shills be busy trying to prop up spirits over at HT? They are definitely wasting their time here as I do not see a single person here who buys any of their BS.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:41:41 AM

So many psychopath obsessed people here!

Obsession is a decease. You people are sick. Go speak with a doctor..!!
im exited about my decease Smiley.

are you related to josh?
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:44:56 AM

That page and the FAKE testimonials were , are , and will remain 100% undeniable proof that GAW is engaged in lies about it's products. PERIOD. End of story.

Whether or not they come up with something that functions tomorrow does NOT change the fact that they are dirty , stinking, rotten, LIARS  who are playing people for Effing Fools.

So you chose to ignore my response and continue posting this lie. Can't say I was surprised, but at least I know you've lost credibility now.

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!! I want to fuck off all 300 of my zens to some poor cunt who believes in the scam. but I cant.. so they sit there.

Look how fast selling hashlets became a reality with gaw greedily stealing 5% each form seller and buyer per sale.  

I don't care about future plans - in fact I am still waiting on Detox and Half life 3 ffs, the point is, Josh has designed a system to trap you, you can not sell out completely at all, ever, at any time.  His system was created with design flaws to fuck over the obviously moronic user base - see favelle75

No he hasn't allowed us to sell our cash takers because he hasn't designed a flaw to fuck over people yet where he profits big time.

Also LOL at your link...paybase is still in the works so what chance do we all of seeing a cashtaker market anytime soon ?  I bet on slim to fuck all.

Your exact quote was: "See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon."

You did not say "we can't sell them now." You said "there are no plans to allow selling them soon". That is false. At least have the honesty to admit you're wrong instead of changing your claim when it's disproven. I know it's hard to admit you're wrong, but you've got to learn how to do it if you want people to give you credibility.

Are you just a retarded kind of special ?

You are trapped within the system with no way out, there are NO PLANS for hashstaker being sold... its a given moron.   But there is no plans to offer the service anytime soon and why should they - they are more concerned about profit profit profit, paybase, buying companies, pumping their coin..where is the work to make cash takers able to be traded ? its not there.  Keep being deluded and lying to yourself.

Big difference. Buy a clue stick off daffy and whack yourself with it.  Might get some sense out of you.

Can we all try to stay civilized please?

The person I was responding to changed their claim after I called them out. That seems pretty clear just from looking over the posts. You're now trying to defend the original claim. Now Josh has said that there are plans for hashstakers to be sold on the market. So to say there are no plans in no longer a clear cut thing which everyone should agree with, which is what the original claim seemed to be. We've retreated from a definite thing to a maybe, a bait and switch. Now we have your word against Josh to decide if there are plans (and frankly he's in a better position to know.)

The original claim seemed to imply that there are absolutely no plans or announcements saying that that feature would be available. Notice how when I pointed out that wasn't true, the claim changed; "My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!!"
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:48:44 AM

That page and the FAKE testimonials were , are , and will remain 100% undeniable proof that GAW is engaged in lies about it's products. PERIOD. End of story.

Whether or not they come up with something that functions tomorrow does NOT change the fact that they are dirty , stinking, rotten, LIARS  who are playing people for Effing Fools.

So you chose to ignore my response and continue posting this lie. Can't say I was surprised, but at least I know you've lost credibility now.

There are no plans to let you sell hashstakers soon? Please see https://hashtalk.org/topic/25938/no-gaw-is-not-exiting-the-staking-business-already/34
My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!! I want to fuck off all 300 of my zens to some poor cunt who believes in the scam. but I cant.. so they sit there.

Look how fast selling hashlets became a reality with gaw greedily stealing 5% each form seller and buyer per sale.  

I don't care about future plans - in fact I am still waiting on Detox and Half life 3 ffs, the point is, Josh has designed a system to trap you, you can not sell out completely at all, ever, at any time.  His system was created with design flaws to fuck over the obviously moronic user base - see favelle75

No he hasn't allowed us to sell our cash takers because he hasn't designed a flaw to fuck over people yet where he profits big time.

Also LOL at your link...paybase is still in the works so what chance do we all of seeing a cashtaker market anytime soon ?  I bet on slim to fuck all.

Your exact quote was: "See that thread about the guy who put one coin in his 80 coin cash taker....yeh exactly another by design fault to rip people off, you cant even sell them yet there is NO PLANS for that anytime soon."

You did not say "we can't sell them now." You said "there are no plans to allow selling them soon". That is false. At least have the honesty to admit you're wrong instead of changing your claim when it's disproven. I know it's hard to admit you're wrong, but you've got to learn how to do it if you want people to give you credibility.

You are trapped within the system with no way out, there are NO PLANS for hashstaker being sold... its a given moron.   But there is no plans to offer the service anytime soon and why should they - they are more concerned about profit profit profit, paybase, buying companies, pumping their coin..where is the work to make cash takers able to be traded ? its not there.  Keep being deluded and lying to yourself.

Big difference. Buy a clue stick off daffy and whack yourself with it.  Might get some sense out of you.

Can we all try to stay civilized please?

The person I was responding to changed their claim after I called them out. That seems pretty clear just from looking over the posts. You're now trying to defend the original claim. Now Josh has said that there are plans for hashstakers to be sold on the market. So to say there are no plans in no longer a clear cut thing which everyone should agree with, which is what the original claim seemed to be. We've retreated from a definite thing to a maybe, a bait and switch. Now we have your word against Josh to decide if there are plans (and frankly he's in a better position to know.)

The original claim seemed to imply that there are absolutely no plans or announcements saying that that feature would be available. Notice how when I pointed out that wasn't true, the claim changed; "My point was it is not a system that is live NOW !!!"

Ikeboy has lost the plot he is relying on semantics to win in this thread he has already lost on.

I know what I said, this clown doesn't and is back pedaling as usual. He knows what is said but is too much of a pussy to respond properly. 
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:55:27 AM

Gotta love the tactics. Throw poop on the wall, scream and shout, insult everyone, and THEN ask that everyone stay "civilized". Oh, OK then, we will be real civilized, Jackhole. What a complete and total joke these clowns are. Seriously. I see better trolling skills on an average Youtube comments thread.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:58:19 AM

Ikeboy has lost the plot he is relying on semantics to win in this thread he has already lost on.

I know what I said, this clown doesn't and is back pedaling as usual. He knows what is said but is too much of a pussy to respond properly. 

So I'm the one that's backpedalling now? Notice how your comment has nothing of substance, whereas mine does? Wonder how that turns into "I'm not responding properly" or "I lost the plot".

If you think I'm inconsistent, point it out; show my two quotes side by side and explain how they contradict each other. I've done that a couple of times for other people.

Gotta love the tactics. Throw poop on the wall, scream and shout, insult everyone, and THEN ask that everyone stay "civilized". Oh, OK then, we will be real civilized, Jackhole. What a complete and total joke these clowns are. Seriously. I see better trolling skills on an average Youtube comments thread.

Show me a single place in this thread where I insulted anyone or was otherwise rude. I'm not the one calling people names instead of responding to their points here. And you still haven't admitted that you're wrong on the paybase issue I called you out on or defend your position on it. Just ignoring what I wrote.
WayForward

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:08:23 AM

What is the basis for you stating there are no plans to be able to sell stakers?

Sorry was being shilled at and didnt see your post.  Godo question.

What is my basis ? here take a knee.

What advantage does gaw have allowing you to sell off your cash takers ?  You will be released from the system to never have a thing to do with them ever again.  You can cash out peecoins and thats it. cant sell accounts, cant do much else really. The longer your in the system the more money it can pry out of you.  If 60% of the community sold out and fucked off there would be nothing left.

The hashstakers are NOT LIMITED at all.  So why set up a market to trade them ?? this should have come well before paybase, and company acquisitions...well before since that is the new direction GAW have taken - form mining to staking.  You can sell your hashlets still and thats it.

That is my basis, because its NOT already implemented and it has been written off witha one liner response or...promise...and if you follow this thread that is what we are talking about = broken promises/change of directions/evidence

So read this Josh, prove me wrong let me sell my cash takers and get right the fuck out of GAW - so I can leave this thread to your shills.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

Ikeboy: You have repeatedly said there there was no proof that GAW had lied about anything. This is wrong. I and many others have posted proof of this yet you still want to argue about it. In my personal opinion that makes you a moron. Have fun pretending that black is white there boy, but I would not expect anybody with a lick of common sense to start listening to your BS.

I haven't said anything of the sort. Perhaps you're confusing me with other people on this thread, which is why it might be a good idea to quote everything instead of saying "you said this".

About you: You said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9935972#msg9935972

"The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD."

This, if it were true, would be pretty good evidence. However, I posted a rebuttal to this over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9969146#msg9969146

I actually laid out your possible responses in that post. You've chosen to go the "ignore" route, which is the worst. Would you like to try defending your position this time around?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:16:18 AM

Don't know why you are all arguing about this still but pump is well under way on cryptsy  Shocked

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC

Get in now while you still can. XPY to the moon baby  Wink

Translation: Suckers, pump it up so that I can dump on you and walk away with profits.

GAWCEO said himself this thing isn't mooning it is going to pluto

We dont care what your cult leader has said and masturbating to profits.    In this thread we deal with what he has done in the past and what he is currently doing now.

We laugh at whatever he says because on clock work the entire Homero Talk kiddies pump his shit for him.

I remember reading some idiot off their bought about 3 grand worth fo 20 dollar paycoin the day it went live on paycoin.com

what a dickhead since the coin has never even come close.....yet.....Homero certainty isn't pumping paycoin because if he was he would let it get beyond 10-11 bucks.  No no no he has worked his fan base of kids and spastics up intoa frenzy to do it for him.

Haven't you worked it out yet ? Homero DOES NOT USE HIS OWN BTC for things like this.  Never has and never will.

My wives read this and they said FINALLY !

I also want to get this off my chest.  HT is full of spineless rude greedy spastic kids, and those that don't agree with them are even more shitty dirtbag thieves that would rape your mom.

wives? tell me more I need a hobby that I can lose more money at.......(I bow to your bravery ...wives ...shudder)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

Ikeboy: You have repeatedly said there there was no proof that GAW had lied about anything. This is wrong. I and many others have posted proof of this yet you still want to argue about it. In my personal opinion that makes you a moron. Have fun pretending that black is white there boy, but I would not expect anybody with a lick of common sense to start listening to your BS.

I haven't said anything of the sort. Perhaps you're confusing me with other people on this thread, which is why it might be a good idea to quote everything instead of saying "you said this".

About you: You said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9935972#msg9935972

"The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD."

This, if it were true, would be pretty good evidence. However, I posted a rebuttal to this over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9969146#msg9969146

I actually laid out your possible responses in that post. You've chosen to go the "ignore" route, which is the worst. Would you like to try defending your position this time around?

Cool story Bro!

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:21:30 AM

What advantage does gaw have allowing you to sell off your cash takers ?  You will be released from the system to never have a thing to do with them ever again.  You can cash out peecoins and thats it. cant sell accounts, cant do much else really. The longer your in the system the more money it can pry out of you.  If 60% of the community sold out and fucked off there would be nothing left.

The hashstakers are NOT LIMITED at all.  So why set up a market to trade them ?? this should have come well before paybase, and company acquisitions...well before since that is the new direction GAW have taken - form mining to staking.  You can sell your hashlets still and thats it.

That is my basis, because its NOT already implemented and it has been written off witha one liner response or...promise...and if you follow this thread that is what we are talking about = broken promises/change of directions/evidence

So read this Josh, prove me wrong let me sell my cash takers and get right the fuck out of GAW - so I can leave this thread to your shills.

1) the hash market is a zero sum game for GAW.  All stakers are staying within customers.  They aren't like the coins that can be sold on outside exchanges.  So for every OUT, there is an IN.
2) GAW makes 10% on every sale.  
3) GAW no longer sells the stakers, so if they want more coins staked (keeping them off the market) then they will want to encourage customers to use them.
4) ALL other items that can be bought from GAW can be sold on the market.  This, alone, kinda puts your "keep you stuck" theory to rest.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:22:08 AM

What is the basis for you stating there are no plans to be able to sell stakers?

Trying to figure out why you liked that post and not mine ... lost cause probably.

Anyway, I appreciate the arguments made (and that there were any made at all.)

The first one can be summarized like this: GAW has no financial incentive to open the market for hashstakers. This seems not to be true. They'd make 5 percent (really 10, as it comes out of both buyer and seller.) Your argument that they want to keep people in the system seems not to be very strong for the following reasons 1. They're not losing money by doing so. 2. The same argument would apply to selling hashlets in the market, which has been allowed.

I also think that the official reason, that the programmers are busy with paybase - seems reasonable. He doesn't have such a large team, and as paybase was already delayed (and arguing why is a lost cause by now, I think), it does seem to make sense to focus on implementing that before setting up other new features. Would you rather paybase be pushed off for 2 days to get this market working? You might, but people holding xpy probably wouldn't, and I think the majority would prefer paybase. Anyway, time will tell. (If you're in the mood for some gambling on whether the hashstaker market will open up, post over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905255.0 and we'll talk.)
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:23:21 AM

1) the hash market is a zero sum game for GAW.  All stakers are staying within customers.  They aren't like the coins that can be sold on outside exchanges.  So for every OUT, there is an IN.
2) GAW makes 10% on every sale.  
3) GAW no longer sells the stakers, so if they want more coins staked (keeping them off the market) then they will want to encourage customers to use them.
4) ALL other items that can be bought from GAW can be sold on the market.  This, alone, kinda puts your "keep you stuck" theory to rest.

Hey, we came up with pretty much the same reasons! Think we're both shills? Roll Eyes
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:36:37 AM

Sigh, Ikeboy you didn't even read the archive did you. Such a fail.

I did. I'm not usually one to complain, but....
There doesn't seem to be much point in having a blazingly fast network to support Paycoin if every little 200 or 300 hundred XPY withdrawal I try to do from Zencloud has to sit for hours and hours awaiting verification.
#JustSaying

That says 300, not 3000. I gave a possible reason for someone to withdraw without meaning to sell. Again, I don't know if that's what happened, I'm not redacted.

Also, I made a post about gaw's pr and it hasn't got deleted yet: https://hashtalk.org/topic/26170/i-think-gaw-could-have-better-pr/8
"redacted
redacted
 Paycoin Origin
@hytekk Thanks. OK - so to withdraw 3000 XPY 50 at a time will take me what? 60 separate withdrawals?"

You didn't read shit. Stop posting FUD (HashTalk (TM)). Read more than 5 sentences next time k champ.

"redacted
redacted
 Paycoin Origin
@MrCoins Thanks. That cuts it down to taking just 30 hours then.... Or I guess I could just do one big transfer and wait for it to be manually authorized. Probably faster with less aggravation that way...
Well OK - just started a 2500 XPY withdrawal. Guess I'll just call it a night and check to see if it went out in the morning....
Good night all. I'm feeling pretty beat up - going to call it a day...."

https://archive.today/4znIF#selection-7194.2-7273.71

Sorry, I didn't think there was a need to look through all 15 posts when what was claimed seem to be from the first post. You're right.
I don't think you're a shill Grin You actually accepted archived proof. Something which a lot of the GAW fanboys don't do at all costs haha
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

Sigh, Ikeboy you didn't even read the archive did you. Such a fail.

I did. I'm not usually one to complain, but....
There doesn't seem to be much point in having a blazingly fast network to support Paycoin if every little 200 or 300 hundred XPY withdrawal I try to do from Zencloud has to sit for hours and hours awaiting verification.
#JustSaying

That says 300, not 3000. I gave a possible reason for someone to withdraw without meaning to sell. Again, I don't know if that's what happened, I'm not redacted.

Also, I made a post about gaw's pr and it hasn't got deleted yet: https://hashtalk.org/topic/26170/i-think-gaw-could-have-better-pr/8
"redacted
redacted
 Paycoin Origin
@hytekk Thanks. OK - so to withdraw 3000 XPY 50 at a time will take me what? 60 separate withdrawals?"

You didn't read shit. Stop posting FUD (HashTalk (TM)). Read more than 5 sentences next time k champ.

"redacted
redacted
 Paycoin Origin
@MrCoins Thanks. That cuts it down to taking just 30 hours then.... Or I guess I could just do one big transfer and wait for it to be manually authorized. Probably faster with less aggravation that way...
Well OK - just started a 2500 XPY withdrawal. Guess I'll just call it a night and check to see if it went out in the morning....
Good night all. I'm feeling pretty beat up - going to call it a day...."

https://archive.today/4znIF#selection-7194.2-7273.71

Sorry, I didn't think there was a need to look through all 15 posts when what was claimed seem to be from the first post. You're right.
I don't think you're a shill Grin You actually accepted archived proof. Something which a lot of the GAW fanboys don't do at all costs haha

I just wish more people would have that skill of admitting they're wrong. I still see that paul guy repeating the same claim over and over after I've posted a rebuttal, not even once mentioning any of my points.
WayForward

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:43:47 AM

So I'm the one that's backpedalling now? Notice how your comment has nothing of substance, whereas mine does? Wonder how that turns into "I'm not responding properly" or "I lost the plot".

If you think I'm inconsistent, point it out; show my two quotes side by side and explain how they contradict each other. I've done that a couple of times for other people.

Show me a single place in this thread where I insulted anyone or was otherwise rude. I'm not the one calling people names instead of responding to their points here. And you still haven't admitted that you're wrong on the paybase issue I called you out on or defend your position on it. Just ignoring what I wrote.

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 03:44:47 AM

So Homero is saying paycoin will be accepted by aliens, this is causing a pump. Is this true or not?

GAWCEO: EXITED Paycoin be will first coin be excepted by alien rases! More info Friday. Hmmm....

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:47:36 AM

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

... Could you elaborate? I don't see that I've done something wrong here. It's not so easy to tell what your problem with me is, as you're being cryptic.
WayForward

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:00:49 AM

Don't know why you are all arguing about this still but pump is well under way on cryptsy  Shocked

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC

Get in now while you still can. XPY to the moon baby  Wink

Translation: Suckers, pump it up so that I can dump on you and walk away with profits.

GAWCEO said himself this thing isn't mooning it is going to pluto

We dont care what your cult leader has said and masturbating to profits.    In this thread we deal with what he has done in the past and what he is currently doing now.

We laugh at whatever he says because on clock work the entire Homero Talk kiddies pump his shit for him.

I remember reading some idiot off their bought about 3 grand worth fo 20 dollar paycoin the day it went live on paycoin.com

what a dickhead since the coin has never even come close.....yet.....Homero certainty isn't pumping paycoin because if he was he would let it get beyond 10-11 bucks.  No no no he has worked his fan base of kids and spastics up intoa frenzy to do it for him.

Haven't you worked it out yet ? Homero DOES NOT USE HIS OWN BTC for things like this.  Never has and never will.

My wives read this and they said FINALLY !

I also want to get this off my chest.  HT is full of spineless rude greedy spastic kids, and those that don't agree with them are even more shitty dirtbag thieves that would rape your mom.

wives? tell me more I need a hobby that I can lose more money at.......(I bow to your bravery ...wives ...shudder)

Its a piss take on Josh - see post

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26114/my-thoughts/3

Now you have context.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:08:28 AM

Hashie is done, Homero is next

https://hashie.co

Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: