Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:37:38 PM

The cultists are getting scared... Freaking out about every little price movement in the coin...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26402/xpy-price-is-crashing-on-bittrex/40

So every "cultist" in that thread agreed with the OP?  Hmmm....  hyperbole much?

Since when does "cultists" = "every cultist"? Obviously there are enough of them to start a thread about it and discuss it. And of course some are so in deep on this scheme that they will never admit any fears and always try to put out any fires that start. We know who those users are.

Actually, cultists imply "more than one". Was there more than a single person that agreed with the OP in that thread?  So wouldn't your post more accurately read "a cultist is getting scared... Freaking out about every little price movement in the coin..."?

There are more than one. You can take a poll on there if you want.

It's part of a bigger idea though my friend. The cultists are rebelling because they can't buy cashtakers for XPY. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but apparently they are cashing out their XPY at less than the $20 floor so they can buy the last of cashtakers. How this works out mathematically and financially I have no idea (I don't think it does) but it looks like the horde has spoken..

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26407/lots-of-xpy-moving-around/13

But how many people in THAT thread are telling them that that is a BAD idea?  Just because some people don't get it or are predispositioned to lose money, doesn't mean Paycoin is a scam. Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

There is no company collecting money from investors and promising outlandish returns for Bitcoin. With Paycoin there is. Are you really that Effing stupid that you do not know the difference?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:38:24 PM

Exactly. And that's what 99% of the people in that thread think as well. So far from "the cultists getting scared", wouldn't you say?

Sure, those Hashtalk members are right there. Yes, there are some idiots and trolls defaming paycoin2 and some shills pumping it. I don't think either you or ikeboy are shills and I think you do genuinely believe in the merits of paycoin2.

I will even go so far as to say that Paycoin2 does potentially some distinct benefits above BTC besides the ussual PoW vs PoS discussions. The fact that GAW is acting as a centralized issuer and trying to stabilize the currency (like the FED) could potentially lead to price stability which is a good thing for currencies. Personally , I would prefer my crypto to be slightly deflationary and stable but to each his own.

This doesn't take away from much of the concerns and criticisms we have levied against GAW and paycoin2 though.

No, and I don't think that I or Ikeboy, particularily Ikeboy thinks that SOME of those criticisms are unwarranted. Far from it. I don't like the centralized issue and I don't like the delays or misdirections. But that also doesn't mean its AUTOMATICALLY a scam to me. Also, you have to admit, has ANY other Alt-coin come in and gone as far as what Paycoin has done? Has it gotten so large in the first two weeks that Cryptsy began trading it in USD? No other coin has done that. Has any other Alt coin gobbled up companies (and an exchange) along the way?  No. Most Alts are complete washes built by some nerds in their parent's basements. You have to admit, even if Paycoin is a scam (which I am sure its not), look how far they took it. Any other coin come close to that?

This will all be over in a day. (At least for me. I expect many people will be in denial no matter what happens.) I'm out of here till more news.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

Most Alts are complete washes built by some nerds in their parent's basements. You have to admit, even if Paycoin is a scam (which I am sure its not), look how far they took it. Any other coin come close to that?

Well I agree it is a shiny, big, and expensive fraud, I will grant you that and I will say they are good marketers as well(Their SEO sucks though). I can respect their work ethic and marketing but the rest of it is nothing to be proud of.

Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

BTC has the advantage of not being created, issued and controlled by centralized for profit company so you cannot really compare the two. Some suggest Satoshi may be a scammer but at least anyone could mine BTC from day one.

favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

The cultists are getting scared... Freaking out about every little price movement in the coin...

So every "cultist" in that thread agreed with the OP?  Hmmm....  hyperbole much?

Since when does "cultists" = "every cultist"? Obviously there are enough of them to start a thread about it and discuss it. And of course some are so in deep on this scheme that they will never admit any fears and always try to put out any fires that start. We know who those users are.

Actually, cultists imply "more than one". Was there more than a single person that agreed with the OP in that thread?  So wouldn't your post more accurately read "a cultist is getting scared... Freaking out about every little price movement in the coin..."?

It's part of a bigger idea though my friend. The cultists are rebelling because they can't buy cashtakers for XPY. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but apparently they are cashing out their XPY at less than the $20 floor so they can buy the last of cashtakers. How this works out mathematically and financially I have no idea (I don't think it does) but it looks like the horde has spoken..

But how many people in THAT thread are telling them that that is a BAD idea?  Just because some people don't get it or are predispositioned to lose money, doesn't mean Paycoin is a scam. Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

There is no company collecting money from investors and promising outlandish returns for Bitcoin. With Paycoin there is. Are you really that Effing stupid that you do not know the difference?

But those promised returns have always been honoured. Why the hostility? Why not piss all over them when they FAIL to deliver, not before even giving them the chance?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:52:38 PM

Oh how cute our resident shrillex fuckbags ikeboy and favella9823648972364 have spammed up the forum as expected.

No one cares what you shills have to bang on about. Your shit is late, ceo is absent and shit is crashing.  Yeah well done Josh you made these fuckbags look pretty stupid - its ok we knew this anyway.

Seems like he set the scene to play "Savior" what a fucking joke and if you cant see that then your are more of an idiot.
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

Most Alts are complete washes built by some nerds in their parent's basements. You have to admit, even if Paycoin is a scam (which I am sure its not), look how far they took it. Any other coin come close to that?

Well I agree it is a shiny, big, and expensive fraud, I will grant you that and I will say they are good marketers as well(Their SEO sucks though). I can respect their work ethic and marketing but the rest of it is nothing to be proud of.

Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

BTC has the advantage of not being created, issued and controlled by centralized for profit company so you cannot really compare the two. Some suggest Satoshi may be a scammer but at least anyone could mine BTC from day one.

And what if they actually pull it off? What if the merchants jump on board, the price stabilizes, the debit cards get released and partial mass adoption ensues? What then? Will the detractors in this thread still be yelling out "shrill"? 

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:56:18 PM

Oh how cute our resident shrillex fuckbags ikeboy and favella9823648972364 have spammed up the forum as expected.

No one cares what you shills have to bang on about. Your shit is late, ceo is absent and shit is crashing.  Yeah well done Josh you made these fuckbags look pretty stupid - its ok we knew this anyway.

Seems like he set the scene to play "Savior" what a fucking joke and if you cant see that then your are more of an idiot.

Yup, total "shrill" here. I joined this forum 2 years ago in anticipation of Paycoin, biding my time asking about CGMiner configs and Gridseed setups...all the while, concocting my master plan of hocking Paycoin sometime in the future. You caught me. That was my master plan all along. Sigh.

/facepalm.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
pd62512005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

And what if they actually pull it off? What if the merchants jump on board, the price stabilizes, the debit cards get released and partial mass adoption ensues? What then? Will the detractors in this thread still be yelling out "shrill"? 

That will probably never happen. The people in this thread are much to busy being martyred to accept any possible success.

Only adults can apologize for acting poorly
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:57:02 PM

But how many people in THAT thread are telling them that that is a BAD idea?  Just because some people don't get it or are predispositioned to lose money, doesn't mean Paycoin is a scam. Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

But those promised returns have always been honoured. Why the hostility? Why not piss all over them when they FAIL to deliver, not before even giving them the chance?

WTF planet are you on? GAW PROMISED that Paycoins would be redeemable for $20 each LAST Monday. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.  All they delivered were more promises and outright lies. Now it is a week later and they are just laying on the delays and lies thicker and heavier.

That is called a FAILURE to deliver on the promise they made.  PERIOD. End of story. Can I piss all over them now ya Effing moron?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:57:05 PM

Not everyone has profited as you claim. Some have lost already and some will lose big in the end. This isn't completely about profit as you seem to keep emphasizing as well... this is mainly about honesty and not misleading their clients.  

I have already said I will be happy for you and them . I mean that in sincerity. This doesn't refute my current criticisms and concerns though, as their past behavior has been far less than exemplary. The ends don't justify the means if they are able to pull off this stunt. Do you understand this?

P.S.... I don't even fault them too much for missing deadlines as any business owner is familiar with the unexpected slowing down expectations. Their dishonesty, exaggerations, and lack of transparency is what I cannot stand.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

Since you have no idea what a troll is, I will explain it to you.

A troll is someone who takes advantage of anonymity to spread FUD.

Here you have been introduced to many concepts of real life, such as ponzis and common sense. Like the idiot really bought 5 PHs from Bitmain only to change his mind on them after they delivered. You can't behave this way unless you are spending other people's money without accountability. Like the purchase of BTC.com

Each and every cloud mining service that has not shown proof of mining is a scam, starting with GAW, going by LTCGear and ending with PBMining. The only legit one that i know of is Hashnest.

You can call trolls whoever you want, that does not add to the conversation.

Actually newbie , that should be your new name hence force trying to come in here to "school" us about a troll.

The true definition of a troll is someone who takes the piss out of something factual.

All you kids under the age of 30 fucked it all up with your meme ing shit as well. To the point today if my opinion is something you don't agree with = troll. We sell peecoins = troll. 

😄 here are you again 😄

I am still laughing at your lapsus - we are (not) stupid!
30 years old? 😄😄😄
I'll soon send my grandchildren teach you a lesson of life 😉

Why?? you and them wouldn't last 5 minutes with me, youd be crying like little bitches for your mommies. And you know Im right, your just being a sook about it.  Typical really. And yes, you are.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

Exactly. And that's what 99% of the people in that thread think as well. So far from "the cultists getting scared", wouldn't you say?

Sure, those Hashtalk members are right there. Yes, there are some idiots and trolls defaming paycoin2 and some shills pumping it. I don't think either you or ikeboy are shills and I think you do genuinely believe in the merits of paycoin2.

I will even go so far as to say that Paycoin2 does potentially some distinct benefits above BTC besides the ussual PoW vs PoS discussions. The fact that GAW is acting as a centralized issuer and trying to stabilize the currency (like the FED) could potentially lead to price stability which is a good thing for currencies. Personally , I would prefer my crypto to be slightly deflationary and stable but to each his own.

This doesn't take away from much of the concerns and criticisms we have levied against GAW and paycoin2 though.

No, and I don't think that I or Ikeboy, particularily Ikeboy thinks that SOME of those criticisms are unwarranted. Far from it. I don't like the centralized issue and I don't like the delays or misdirections. But that also doesn't mean its AUTOMATICALLY a scam to me. Also, you have to admit, has ANY other Alt-coin come in and gone as far as what Paycoin has done? Has it gotten so large in the first two weeks that Cryptsy began trading it in USD? No other coin has done that. Has any other Alt coin gobbled up companies (and an exchange) along the way?  No. Most Alts are complete washes built by some nerds in their parent's basements. You have to admit, even if Paycoin is a scam (which I am sure its not), look how far they took it. Any other coin come close to that?
1. They bought an exchange that traded around one BTC/day. Was certainly cheaper to get than code one (especially given how bad they must be with coding at GAW). (I'd bet they did that to have an exchange where they can easily manipulate volume and price, but that' a different part of the game.)

2. What an exchange does is no indicator whatsoever. They took and take advantage of countless PnDs as well as scams, and when they suspect enough lemmings to buy a pump/scam with FIAT, why wouldn't they make a market for that? It will certainly backfire it XPY is a scam.
It would also look very different if GAW accepted their own currency for purchases. That they don't should alone be a square-mile big red flag for anyone.

favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:01:42 PM

But how many people in THAT thread are telling them that that is a BAD idea?  Just because some people don't get it or are predispositioned to lose money, doesn't mean Paycoin is a scam. Surely thousands of people bought BTC at its heights above $1000 and then got scared and sold during its descent at $900, $600, $400, etc etc. Does that mean BTC is a scam as well?

WTF planet are you on? GAW PROMISED that Paycoins would be redeemable for $20 each LAST Monday. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.  All they delivered were more promises and outright lies. Now it is a week later and they are just laying on the delays and lies thicker and heavier.

That is called a FAILURE to deliver on the promise they made.  PERIOD. End of story. Can I piss all over them now ya Effing moron?

OMG, a week late!  Samsung delayed the Galaxy Note.....I guess that makes Samsung a scam. Or is it a ponzi?  Hard to keep track. You know, being a moron and all.

ROFL.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
pd62512005

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:02:31 PM

WTF planet are you on? GAW PROMISED that Paycoins would be redeemable for $20 each LAST Monday. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.  All they delvered were more promises and outright lies. Now it is a week later and they are just laying on the dealys and lies thicker and heavier.

Failure to deliver on promises? are you a sith lord? I mean that is an absolute huh? What coin has done everything exactly as it states? I took paycoin out of my account last monday and sold them. Why is this so hard for you to accept? they have posted all of their setbacks, they have not ran away to some island like you all keep claiming they will, one day, after the next problem, after then problem after that, oh im sorry that was delayed and they came through, I meant the NEXT problem... Get over it, your still welcome to join our party, we dont hate like BITCOINTALKERS do Smiley
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:03:19 PM

Not everyone has profited as you claim. Some have lost already and some will lose big in the end. This isn't completely about profit as you seem to keep emphasizing as well... this is mainly about honesty and not misleading their clients.  

I have already said I will be happy for you and them . I mean that in sincerity. This doesn't refute my current criticisms and concerns though, as their past behavior has been far less than exemplary. The ends don't justify the means if they are able to pull off this stunt. Do you understand this?

How has anyone lost?  Outside of when LTCGear wasn't all scammy, how could ANYONE not have profited while at GAW? It seems literally impossible.....unless you were TRYING to lose money.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

1. They bought an exchange that traded around one BTC/day. Was certainly cheaper to get than code one (especially given how bad they must be with coding at GAW). (I'd bet they did that to have an exchange where they can easily manipulate volume and price, but that' a different part of the game.)

2. What an exchange does is no indicator whatsoever. They took and take advantage of countless PnDs as well as scams, and when they suspect enough lemmings to buy a pump/scam with FIAT, why wouldn't they make a market for that? It will certainly backfire it XPY is a scam.
It would also look very different if GAW accepted their own currency for purchases. That they don't should alone be a square-mile big red flag for anyone.

So then, in your opinion, XPY will be delisted from Cryptsy in short order?  Care to make a guess on a date then?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

The ends don't justify the means if they are able to pull off this stunt. Do you understand this?

No, this I don't understand. If they pull it off, and do everything they set out to do, then they clearly are NOT a scam or a ponzi. And in that case, what did they do what was so horrible that bringing a crypto to the masses doesn't overshadow?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:06:57 PM

How has anyone lost?  Outside of when LTCGear wasn't all scammy, how could ANYONE not have profited while at GAW? It seems literally impossible.....unless you were TRYING to lose money.

How could you in any seriousness make that comment when I have seen you interact with people in this thread who lost with GAW. Yes, I understand how you will try and rationalize it like it was their mistake , they bought the wrong product, they got out too soon, they weren't paying attention, ect...

They lost money with GAW , and partly due to GAW's misleading nature and dishonesty.

favelle75

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:08:32 PM

WTF planet are you on? GAW PROMISED that Paycoins would be redeemable for $20 each LAST Monday. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.  All they delvered were more promises and outright lies. Now it is a week later and they are just laying on the dealys and lies thicker and heavier.

Failure to deliver on promises? are you a sith lord? I mean that is an absolute huh? What coin has done everything exactly as it states? I took paycoin out of my account last monday and sold them. Why is this so hard for you to accept? they have posted all of their setbacks, they have not ran away to some island like you all keep claiming they will, one day, after the next problem, after then problem after that, oh im sorry that was delayed and they came through, I meant the NEXT problem... Get over it, your still welcome to join our party, we dont hate like BITCOINTALKERS do Smiley

Ha ha no kidding!!  The "fuckbags" here keep whining and yelling about delays, what about their claim that GAW is going to take all the money and disappear?  Why is THAT being delayed?  They are so sure its going to happen, what's the holdup?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:09:44 PM

I am a Contractor by trade. My business is making and keeping promises, so yes, I do expect that when a corporation makes a promise it should be kept. I do it every day, and if for some reason I fail I do not hand out excuses and say Eff you moron, tough luck, I am penalized in some (usually pre-determined) way and/or I offer the customer an equitable solution. That is how business works with honest people who keep their word. Those that do not keep their promises are called shysters or scammers. GAW does not keep the promises they make and instead of getting penalized they have the morons they are failing to deliver to sticking up for their failures.  

Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: