Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:37:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376974 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8962

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:28:42 AM

I guess this explains why ZenPool has crashed. All magic bubbles went into the Big Brain.

I don't even know why they keep updating those numbers since the are all BS anyway.  Tongue

Just give everyone a satoshi and be done with it. Hell, GAW should pay people back 50% of the original value and shut down mining hashlets once and for all.

By the way Waffle and TradeMyBit have shut down, but ZenCloud is still listing some fake rates for them:

WaffleHashlet   0.00015500 BTC
HashletBit   0.00015000 BTC

I guess nobody cares anymore since staking is the new black now Smiley
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

Just wondering if anyone actually knows anybody that plans to use paybase for anything, outside of the obvious flock on HT? I sure don't. So to me it just seems like a pretty small very selective audience. So how can a coin or concept succeed with such a small base of users. And many of which I'm sure just want to sell their PYC. Can't see it getting very far.

I plan on using it for absolutely nothing, as most of the World will do.

First we need to see what we CAN use it for. Debit card, bill pay, etc is not there yet. Even Amazon spending apparently needs KYC now. So not quite clear what exactly will be available there.

Just wondering if anyone actually knows anybody that plans to use paybase for anything, outside of the obvious flock on HT? I sure don't. So to me it just seems like a pretty small very selective audience. So how can a coin or concept succeed with such a small base of users. And many of which I'm sure just want to sell their PYC. Can't see it getting very far.

Same could be said of Bitcoin outside of THIS forum. Not one single person in my extended family or my friends use,buy, or trade bitcoins. And judging by 2014, neither does anyone else really...

You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. When you don't have anything to say on topic you resort to attacking bitcoin. How is that relevant? Because Bitcoin is a failure in your eyes it means XPY is better? Even if it is we'll never know from your posts.

Huh How is what I said NOT on topic. Just because it was compared to another coin, that makes it "off topic"?  Huh?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:32:14 AM

favelle75

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:33:15 AM

Same could be said of Bitcoin outside of THIS forum. Not one single person in my extended family or my friends use,buy, or trade bitcoins. And judging by 2014, neither does anyone else really...

Where as you have a point, that is the point, so why would we even remotely need another coin that really offers nothing more than BTC can do.... besides, BTC has a massively greater acceptance already and core development, and so forth. There just is really nothing much to write home about with paycoin. I still say its just another alt coin, that will never be BTC no matter how hard Josh try's, and will in fact fade away into the sunset with all the other coins. Albeit, he and many others will make money before that occurs. A year from now there won't be much to talk about, except remember paycoin?  Cool  

Beats me. But clearly Bitcoin isn't working. People don't use it. The general public has either ignorance or apathy towards it. How is that going to change? Or is it?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:36:40 AM

I've never seen so many clueless idiots in one place

jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:37:47 AM

I guess this explains why ZenPool has crashed. All magic bubbles went into the Big Brain.

I don't even know why they keep updating those numbers since the are all BS anyway.  Tongue

Just give everyone a satoshi and be done with it. Hell, GAW should pay people back 50% of the original value and shut down mining hashlets once and for all.

By the way Waffle and TradeMyBit have shut down, but ZenCloud is still listing some fake rates for them:

WaffleHashlet   0.00015500 BTC
HashletBit   0.00015000 BTC

I guess nobody cares anymore since staking is the new black now Smiley

Yeah, I mean, they still 'fluctuate' so how real is that really? Proof positive that their hashlets were just some means of taking the BTC they were mining and turning it into supposed Scrypt payouts, and that the ZenPool was the biggest fake of them all. Yes, the profits were real when they were happening, but they were certainly not sustainable.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:38:21 AM

You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. When you don't have anything to say on topic you resort to attacking bitcoin. How is that relevant? Because Bitcoin is a failure in your eyes it means XPY is better? Even if it is we'll never know from your posts.

Huh How is what I said NOT on topic. Just because it was compared to another coin, that makes it "off topic"?  Huh?

So answer the question please and show how it relates to the topic. How is your perceived bitcoin's failure relevant to MinermanNC's question about Paybase usage? How is your perceived bitcoin's failure relevant to XPY success in general?

You are not comparing it to another coin, comparison involves something from BOTH sides, you're just repeating how bad Bitcoin is at something but fail to mention how XPY does the same thing. I get it, you don't like BTC. Try a real comparison now.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:38:50 AM

From HashTalk.

Question: Why tweet it? It is just a mirage. Nobody can use the site. Sad Any number can be put on a non-functional site.

Answer: Maybe people will see the price, and then see that it is listed as much cheaper on all the working exchanges, and then maybe they will decide to buy up on the working exchanges in order to sell on paybase when its operational. All the buying on working exchanges will drive the price up, until it is the same as paybase, which can then open at the right price

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:39:08 AM

Where as you have a point, that is the point, so why would we even remotely need another coin that really offers nothing more than BTC can do.... besides, BTC has a massively greater acceptance already and core development, and so forth. There just is really nothing much to write home about with paycoin. I still say its just another alt coin, that will never be BTC no matter how hard Josh try's, and will in fact fade away into the sunset with all the other coins. Albeit, he and many others will make money before that occurs. A year from now there won't be much to talk about, except remember paycoin?  Cool  

Beats me. But clearly Bitcoin isn't working. People don't use it. The general public has either ignorance or apathy towards it. How is that going to change? Or is it?

Based on what? Your anecdotal evidence? I think the fact that a couple hundred million in venture capital, plus the fact that now 10+ BILLION dollar companies accept Bitcoin directly, begs to differ.

But what do I know. BitPay just sponsored a college football bowl game, and aired two commercials on TV. I guess they didn't get the memo...
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:45:07 AM

I tend to disagree, BTC is working? its found a floor for the most part even if in the low to mid 300's , taint to shabby. Had it never soared to over 1100, we all would be thrilled at 300's. And all/most the big retailers pretty much except it now and growing everyday. I'd say its a bit over mined right now, and regulatory concerns have held it back some, but its still on track.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:45:20 AM

But what do I know. BitPay just sponsored a college football bowl game, and aired two commercials on TV. I guess they didn't get the memo...

Meh... the secret to success is a Superbowl commercial: https://hashtalk.org/topic/24028/paycoin-is-lacking-a-good-video-or-commercial-to-show-off/4
favelle75

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:46:04 AM

Based on what? Your anecdotal evidence? I think the fact that a couple hundred million in venture capital, plus the fact that now 10+ BILLION dollar companies accept Bitcoin directly, begs to differ.

And yet, all those people that bought last November still have 1/3 the value they once had. Awesome.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:47:20 AM

Here's master shill rootdude

favelle75

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:48:31 AM

I tend to disagree, BTC is working? its found a floor for the most part even if in the low to mid 300's , taint to shabby. Had it never soared to over 1100, we all would be thrilled at 300's. And all/most the big retailers pretty much except it now and growing everyday. I'd say its a bit over mined right now, and regulatory concerns have held it back some, but its still on track.

But on track for what? Where's the big push? My city had the WORLD'S first Bitcoin ATM and I still can't buy BTC with a credit card. And when I go to the machine to buy BTC, like the general public would (but isn't), the fees are north of 5%, just to convert!  WTF?  How is that "on track"?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

And yet, all those people that bought last November still have 1/3 the value they once had. Awesome.

TYPO? I think you meant to say GAWSOME  Wink

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:50:56 AM

And yet, all those people who bought in November of 2012 are sitting on a 20-30x profit. Awesome.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:51:30 AM

ok, jumped in, now I am jumping back out.. have a good night!  Smiley

favelle75

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:51:36 AM

Obviously. I joined 2 years ago so I could lye in wait in the hopes to shill a future coin.  ROFL.

Most shills are smart enough to create a new account when they start shilling something, so that they can abandon the account when they end up looking like idiots. But there's no law that says you can't shill from a pre-existing account.

Possibly.

HOWEVER...most PEOPLE don't give a shit and don't play the teenager forum games and run multiple accounts to post stupid shit for either side. But then again, I can see that being over your head.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:52:12 AM

Oh well, time to go to bed. I'll wait until the morning to see the result, if any, of the XPocalYpse aka Paybase.

The chat that was linked earlier is quite lively. I am sure there are some BCT folks representing. Grin
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:52:26 AM

And yet, all those people who bought in November of 2012 are sitting on a 20-30x profit. Awesome.
lol, so true!

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: