Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
granathus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

Funny how they both look up when talking, classic sign of lying.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:25:47 PM

Pure lying filth, Josh Garza and his sidekick.

They won't be bending over for soap in gaol, they will be manufacturing it and selling it.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:29:07 PM

Josh and Joe are both on the tinychat.

Can you or anyone update on the tinychat.  I got banned last night when I asked a reasonable question.

Clearing cookies and logging in again with a different name doesn't work? Banned people kept coming back over and over last night.

I'm in a flight so unable to do video / audio as the latency is so high.

Did anyone get a recording? Did they admit user data was exposed? Someone messaged me to say they blamed it on Cloudflare which of course confirms that data was exposed.

doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:36:50 PM

Ok guys, chance to watch the GAW show live: http://tinychat.com/paybase

I just saw Josh speak for about 10 minutes. If you look carefully, his eyes are constantly direct towards the upper left. This is generally understood as the movement when someone is visually constructing images in their mind. In other words, when someone is lying....

It's so blatantly obvious.

Though I'll admit I'm already biased at this point. Someone should show this to an external seasoned investigator.
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:39:17 PM

Ok guys, chance to watch the GAW show live: http://tinychat.com/paybase

I just saw Josh speak for about 10 minutes. If you look carefully, his eyes are constantly direct towards the upper left. This is generally understood as the movement when someone is visually constructing images in their mind. In other words, when someone is lying....

It's so blatantly obvious.

Though I'll admit I'm already biased at this point. Someone should show this to an external seasoned investigator.

Upper left as in from the viewer's perspective
geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:42:51 PM

Did anyone get a recording? Did they admit user data was exposed? Someone messaged me to say they blamed it on Cloudflare which of course confirms that data was exposed.

Yes they admitted that user data was exposed. Seemed to want to blame it on cloudflare cache. They said it was no big deal because there was no way to steal coins or do anything else.

Email one of the poor victims and ask them nicely for a portion of their bank account in exchange for you not reporting them to their tax authority in the locale, and see how easy it is to 'steal coins or do anything else'. Some, a few or no coins will magically appear where ever you instructed them to go.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
NuShrike

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:47:19 PM

It's searching for a floor. Where is it? lol.
Well, floor was .019 and then the bargain hunters came in and it's back to ~ .03+
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:54:38 PM

bitcoiners calling it for what it is... lol.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2qxwy4/massive_security_breach_at_paybase/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:54:49 PM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

Yeah until they dangle the next carrot in front of you.

Let's not be a dick, shall we?  The gentleman stepped forward and admitted that he was probably wrong--let's take the higher road with people willing to stick their virtual neck out and not deride them.

I remember him doing this before, that's my context.
geegaw

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

People you need to keep on eye on as barometers at 'hashtalk' are rootdude and redacted. Redacted in the last while since missing his chance to arbiratge has a new hard on for paycoin, scurrying around defending it like there is tomorrow. The biggest mouth rootdude who was the same before has gone silent. Redacted clearly received a pocket full of coins from Homero. He has taken it to the level, stating no way no how did Josh ever say there was a direct relationship between Amazon and him. It is obvious it has been an affiliate program from day one. You would be stupid to think Amazon would accept paycoin direct and would be a partner in paycoin

See, suddenly everything that was pointed out here weeks before it happened, they are now turning it into their 'obvious'. That loudmouth has gone from "guaranteeing" archived and noted repeatedly everything, that the instant paybase opens up GUARANTEED the markets will even out and 20$ will be the floor. GUARANTEED in caps he exclaimed.

And now what?

' it is obvious what they meant, that they would try to achieve this, you are so stupid to think in a market like this it could be done'
' it is obvious they never could have meant they had a direct relationship with amazon, no one does, it can only be an affiliate link'

This pathetic piece of shit sat all night waiting to the original deadline all into the early hours of his clock and revealed that he had to get up to go to work in 1 hour. 1 hour from his admission equaled 5 am.

Such a successfully little loudmouth cunt has to get up for work at 5 am? Garbage truck driver? Milk man perhaps?

Another loud mouth penniless piece of shit in it for himself. grinding away at his shitty little job at 5 am doing and saying anything he can to 'get him out of the rut of life' that his failed existence continues to exist in.

A pathetic loser of epic proportions.

Bring him in here out of his comfort zone at that shit hole hashtalk, and stand up like a man and address everything put to him straight up instead of cowering like the coward he is at that hidey-hole.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:56:58 PM

Can you or anyone update on the tinychat.  I got banned last night when I asked a reasonable question.

Clearing cookies and logging in again with a different name doesn't work? Banned people kept coming back over and over last night.

Blaming it all on cloudflare by saying it was nothing but it was a static display saying the user was unable to make any changes or attempt to withdraw coins Josh jumped in saying it was just a picture I guess that was his professional opinion and they are all smiling coyly trying to play it off.  I was able to log into another account myself that did have coins in it and I can say it was fully interactive and NOT a static display the only reason coins were not able to be withdrawn was the 2fa what they are saying is it was only a picture and there was no interaction so these guys are lying or are just ignorant to what actually happened.  I chose the latter.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:58:46 PM

Blaming it all on cloudflare by saying it was nothing but it was a static display saying the user was unable to make any changes or attempt to withdraw coins Josh jumped in saying it was just a picture I guess that was his professional opinion and they are all smiling coyly trying to play it off.  I was able to log into another account myself that did have coins in it and I can say it was fully interactive and NOT a static display the only reason coins were not able to be withdrawn was the 2fa what they are saying is it was only a picture and there was no interaction so these guys are lying or are just ignorant to what actually happened.  I chose the latter.

I got into an account as we'll.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:04:19 AM

Blaming it all on cloudflare by saying it was nothing but it was a static display saying the user was unable to make any changes or attempt to withdraw coins Josh jumped in saying it was just a picture I guess that was his professional opinion and they are all smiling coyly trying to play it off.  I was able to log into another account myself that did have coins in it and I can say it was fully interactive and NOT a static display the only reason coins were not able to be withdrawn was the 2fa what they are saying is it was only a picture and there was no interaction so these guys are lying or are just ignorant to what actually happened.  I chose the latter.

Yeah and it was fully interactive right not just a static display.

pretty much. at first i could change data, but someone must have fixed it, but then like 4 hours later the site went offline and cloudflares' error clearly pointed at the server being down, not their service at all.

edit - i saw lots of account info like email and balances. i could even verify them on twitter or via HT. sad pathetic company/scammers.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:06:21 AM

Yep,I clicked around some guys account like it was mine  Roll Eyes   Even logged him out & my account logged out at the same time,on another browser window  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
edward_cullen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:08:56 AM

I'm sure no one has ever failed at holding up an entire market by themselves...
NuShrike

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:09:58 AM

Cached pages shouldn't allow all the Javascript account functions to continue to be functional for EACH tab, including getting Profile Info, trying to deposit or transfer out Paycoin, shopping options at Amazon (green), etc.

The only thing that saved them was 2FA.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:10:51 AM

I'm sure no one has ever failed at holding up an entire market by themselves...

no but either him or gaw are buying, as it's clearly pumping again... albeit slowly..

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:16:58 AM

JUST WOW!!!! THEY REALLY ARE BEYOND STUPID

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27011/hashstake-sales-in-the-market-are-a-bad-idea

there are idiots around us that will panic sell all their hashstake for next to nothing.

you need to be protected from your own idiotic behavior. if you were to sell your hashstake now- you would go broke.

if you need to learn one thing- learn this: you YOU control the price of paycoin not josh.
set your sell orders at 20 and let the bashers buy them from you at that price.
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:18:12 AM

there is a crystal clear common denominator here:

Out of the sea of rabble, down an out bums betting their life savings on this shit, illiterates, foreigners, students etc.

3 people stand out and always have.

1. rootdude
2. redacted
3. volder

all three as being overly articulate. Unusually so. Only those three out of the rabble.

the issue with that is one does not become so articulate without some brain power, and these three who obviously have brain power, continue to bet on the wrong horse.

One has to wonder why that is?

or not.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
NuShrike

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:23:12 AM

if you need to learn one thing- learn this: you YOU control the price of paycoin not josh.
set your sell orders at 20 and let the bashers buy them from you at that price.
This is true. If they mostly control the supply of XPY, they can dictate the floor aka price controls.

But that takes centralization and organization, and not going to happen in this free-market selling.
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: