Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

I am very sad to see such a long gambling sites took part to enliven the gambling using Bitcoin and became one of the trusted site + popular by gamblers Bitcoin but now the website has not been revealed because of the problems keprofesionalnya never improved and completed. I look forward to people associated in order to promptly resolve the problem as best as possible and seadil possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 01:21:18 PM

i don't see safedice paying for this win. They will claim they were hacked or they'll close down the site.
But, i truly hope i'm wrong.

Good old "sorry guys! we've been hacked" won't work here. Either the operator will disappear with funds, or he'll pay the player promptly. I hope for the latter. "Good" thing, from operator's point of view, is that bankroll was crowdfunded, so the investors will bite the loss (especially those on 10x kelly). So if owner had only small own investment (and set at conservative risk option) then there's no really a reason to make a run (assuming site is solvent).

ps. anyone knows whether huggermugger is active on bitcointalk?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:09:25 PM

Seems like dynamic house edge isn't that Safe. Damnnn. Total invested amount from BTC150 to BTC35. There goes my holiday funds.

Damn that's really a huge win the guy is up 127 bitcoins. i feel sorry for the investors they lost all their money that sucks. Undecided

i don't see safedice paying for this win. They will claim they were hacked or they'll close down the site.
i think safe dice would pay (after checking the bets of the user if it's legitimate he'll be paid)
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Good old "sorry guys! we've been hacked" won't work here. Either the operator will disappear with funds, or he'll pay the player promptly. I hope for the latter. "Good" thing, from operator's point of view, is that bankroll was crowdfunded, so the investors will bite the loss (especially those on 10x kelly). So if owner had only small own investment (and set at conservative risk option) then there's no really a reason to make a run (assuming site is solvent).

ps. anyone knows whether huggermugger is active on bitcointalk?

I think the most likely scenario here is that the owner takes more than a couple days to investigate the account and the bets. 

He/she will then probably pay the majority of the bet out through cold storage funds and the rest through the hot wallet after a bit of time. 

Personally, I don't think there's currently enough in the hot wallet to cover the remainder after the cold storage is drained, but in my personal opinion, I think all the winnings will eventually get paid out and the site will resume to normal (albeit with a much smaller house bankroll).

This is of course all from personal speculation, but I wouldn't recommend making large investments or deposits into the site until the matter is cleared to avoid a ponzi type distribution of the funds.
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:20:53 PM

Yeah I'd advise all investors who still have funds in SD to withdraw them as soon as you can.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:14:36 PM

Huggermugger is at it again. Further ~4.6 BTC up. Site's bankroll down to 22.45 BTC. Doesn't look good, but if he pushes his luck things can change pretty quickly.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:24:24 AM

Huggermugger is at it again. Further ~4.6 BTC up. Site's bankroll down to 22.45 BTC. Doesn't look good, but if he pushes his luck things can change pretty quickly.

This is actually a great chance to start investing back. There is no way that he could keep this lucky streak , the variance will change and sooner or later he will lose it. Does anyone got information wether he succesfully withdrawed from the site or not? I was expecting answer from SD admin about this matters
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:42:13 AM

...Does anyone got information wether he succesfully withdrawed from the site or not? I was expecting answer from SD admin about this matters

Well, afaik, huggermugger never complained himself about not being able to withdraw. And the fact that he's still actively playing could suggest that he hasn't tried to withdraw his entire winnings.

So, as for now, few not directly involved people (myself included) are wondering whether SD has enough hot-wallet funds to cover withdrawal request (if there's any), but SD admin doesn't really have to answer anything (until there are actual withdrawal issues reported), although he could make a quick post and ensure everyone that everything is fine.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
AMR008

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

Yeah I'd advise all investors who still have funds in SD to withdraw them as soon as you can.

Same advice .. I had some money invested there . after many of my friends complained about having trouble there . I took it out . We lost one of the most trusted online gambling site . I pity all the gamblers . Lets go play in some other site guys .
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:16:05 PM

Same advice .. I had some money invested there . after many of my friends complained about having trouble there . I took it out . We lost one of the most trusted online gambling site . I pity all the gamblers . Lets go play in some other site guys .

What issues did you have? Is there an actual issue? Since no one has reported anything yet and the admin didn't make any post what is the actual problem?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
wormat22

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:20:35 PM

...Does anyone got information wether he succesfully withdrawed from the site or not? I was expecting answer from SD admin about this matters

Well, afaik, huggermugger never complained himself about not being able to withdraw. And the fact that he's still actively playing could suggest that he hasn't tried to withdraw his entire winnings.

So, as for now, few not directly involved people (myself included) are wondering whether SD has enough hot-wallet funds to cover withdrawal request (if there's any), but SD admin doesn't really have to answer anything (until there are actual withdrawal issues reported), although he could make a quick post and ensure everyone that everything is fine.

Some people on the site's chat last night were saying the hot-wallet was empty.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:38:06 PM

You mean they weren't able to withdraw, or just speculating?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
wormat22

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:39:17 PM

People who supposedly were unable to withdraw
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:44:44 PM

People who supposedly were unable to withdraw

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't the hot wallet been empty for quite some time now? Not just after the big win.
I am not 100% sure...

-.sgmf
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 03:49:19 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't the hot wallet been empty for quite some time now? Not just after the big win.
I am not 100% sure...
I withdrew 0.55 yesterday (+ 2.1k XMR), so no.

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:27:16 PM

Does this means that huggermugges was able to atleast withdraw a portion of his winning? No one really stays calm when he cant withdraw anything on the site especially after you won such a huge amount , assuming that it is true that he accidentally change 2x to 2 %, a normal person will be happy as hell and withdraw it instantly
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

Does this means that huggermugges was able to atleast withdraw a portion of his winning? No one really stays calm when he cant withdraw anything on the site especially after you won such a huge amount , assuming that it is true that he accidentally change 2x to 2 %, a normal person will be happy as hell and withdraw it instantly

We don't even know whether huggermugger attempted to withdraw anything in the first place. Afaik no one has seen him complaining about not being able to withdraw. So I wouldn't be panicking just yet.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Game_Seller

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:41:17 PM

Crazy win here wish I had that luck.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:27:36 PM

We don't even know whether huggermugger attempted to withdraw anything in the first place. Afaik no one has seen him complaining about not being able to withdraw. So I wouldn't be panicking just yet.

Which is why I feel weird about this whole stuff. Winning 100+ btc in a single rolls should be a luckt that would never come twice in your life and yet someone could keep calm about this whole stuff. Has there been an attempt to from another user to contact the site admin's because it seems the wallet is drained and everyone's funds is stuck?
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 06:37:54 AM

Which is why I feel weird about this whole stuff. Winning 100+ btc in a single rolls should be a luckt that would never come twice in your life and yet someone could keep calm about this whole stuff. Has there been an attempt to from another user to contact the site admin's because it seems the wallet is drained and everyone's funds is stuck?

You don't know whether he's calm or not. If you don't have a proper wallet, or only use 3rd party to store your bitcoins (ie Coinbase, which blocked deposits/withdrawals from gambling sites) then you probably won't be rushing to withdraw the entire winnings.

Looks like so far there's only 1 guy on chat claiming issue with withdrawal.

-----------

Meanwhile, huggermugger is down from 131 btc profit to 99 btc and site's bankroll up to almost 60 btc.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: