Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
fortuity

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:40:10 PM

how can dicesites.com state that SafeDICE has only Profit/EV: 25.8% and its accepting Investments ?

Isn't it very weird that the profit is so low?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:00:31 PM

how can dicesites.com state that SafeDICE has only Profit/EV: 25.8% and its accepting Investments ?

Isn't it very weird that the profit is so low?

It's all due to the recent freak-bet (likely made by mistake) resulting in 115 BTC win. Before that, profit was more less in line with the house edge.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868275.msg14439004#msg14439004

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:53:17 AM

Glad to hear the good news.
Don't you think you should get a member that represents the company on this forum?

Good luck!

They actually advertised a vacancy for PR person, maintaining presence on this forum was/is main requirement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411417.msg14308002#msg14308002

But everyone should note that if they have any issues, just send an email to OP, otherwise he simply might not be aware of it. Complaining on chat or here without direct contact could be bit pointless.

No one has been chosen yet for this task it seems and it is great to have someone to maintain the presence of the site's thread here therefore that person could as well be responsible in contacting the OP directly incase there is some pressing matters like this one which means we wont wait for days for the official response in the future

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:10:18 AM

I would normally try to be optimistic but the OP has been inactive for quite some time now and the site closes after a big win..
It doesn't look to good from here :C

OP was never super active here and had 1-2 weeks periods of inactivity before, so that alone doesn't mean much.
But yeah, site going down right now doesn't do much good.

I've sent an email to admin to make sure he's aware and asked him for update.

Hello everyone, sorry for all the waiting, someone here just asked me to check the forum.

The site was having a short downtime due to a technical problem. I'm sorry to make you worried, this happened at a wrong time but everything is fine now. Regular deposit and withdrawal should also work well, as there are some new deposits came to the site.

About huggermugger, we have been in contact with him and have asked for some time to investigate the bets. Looking up to the size of the bet, we think this is normal and reasonable to do so. Other than that everything is good.

I hope this can clear the air Smiley

Don't you think you should get a member that represents the company on this forum?

Good luck!

A direct way to contact you at would be good as well.  Do you have further information on what happened with the Ned Ryerson case?  I assume he got paid as he stopped responding, but it was never said. 

I'm glad to see that my initial assumption was right earlier in how it would be handled, but the site going offline really gave me a scare.  Hope to see this completely resolved and back to normal in no time Smiley

I confirm Ned Ryeson / jimbob has accumulated 40 btc profit in total and had withdrawn them successfully last month.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:38:19 AM

I would normally try to be optimistic but the OP has been inactive for quite some time now and the site closes after a big win..
It doesn't look to good from here :C

OP was never super active here and had 1-2 weeks periods of inactivity before, so that alone doesn't mean much.
But yeah, site going down right now doesn't do much good.

I've sent an email to admin to make sure he's aware and asked him for update.

Hello everyone, sorry for all the waiting, someone here just asked me to check the forum.

The site was having a short downtime due to a technical problem. I'm sorry to make you worried, this happened at a wrong time but everything is fine now. Regular deposit and withdrawal should also work well, as there are some new deposits came to the site.

About huggermugger, we have been in contact with him and have asked for some time to investigate the bets. Looking up to the size of the bet, we think this is normal and reasonable to do so. Other than that everything is good.

I hope this can clear the air Smiley

Good luck!

A direct way to contact you at would be good as well.  Do you have further information on what happened with the Ned Ryerson case?  I assume he got paid as he stopped responding, but it was never said. 

I'm glad to see that my initial assumption was right earlier in how it would be handled, but the site going offline really gave me a scare.  Hope to see this completely resolved and back to normal in no time Smiley

I confirm Ned Ryeson / jimbob has accumulated 40 btc profit in total and had withdrawn them successfully last month.

glad to hear,,, i respect
I'm sure it will not disappoint its members Safedice
gizzig

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:09:36 PM

Hello
Please, where I find API documentation? thanks

seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:25:54 PM

Hello

There isn't really an api documentation for the site. the closest thing you'll find publicly is the source code for my bot, you can see the code for SD here

gizzig

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:56:49 PM

Hello

There isn't really an api documentation for the site. the closest thing you'll find publicly is the source code for my bot, you can see the code for SD here

thanks, I already check the code, but I have several questions:
which is the order of commands for a login?
which are the entry points?
What are the input parameters and response?
etc,etc...

seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:27:06 PM

Hello

etc,etc...

At this moment I am unable to write a response without sounding like a complete dick, so I'll just say this:

Look through my code again and really try to understand what's going on. You'll get all of the info you need. The json objects that are sent and received in the post messages are defined at the bottom of the file.

gizzig

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:48:16 PM

Hello

etc,etc...

At this moment I am unable to write a response without sounding like a complete dick, so I'll just say this:

Look through my code again and really try to understand what's going on. You'll get all of the info you need. The json objects that are sent and received in the post messages are defined at the bottom of the file.

Thanks. I think the owner of SD should provide this information.. I have to do reverse ingeneria

seuntjie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:54:47 PM

Hello

etc,etc...

Thanks. I think the owner of SD should provide this information.. I have to do reverse ingeneria

Welcome to the world of programming for dice sites. Half of the sites in dicebot had to be reverse engineered for me to be able to add them

huggermugger

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:22:06 PM

Hey,

As most of you people know I won alot of bitcoins from safedice very recently (115btc). I thought this was a legit site that would pay out to its members if they won some bitoins but apparently they don't. I got an email today where they told me that they have cleared my account manually and sent it to my withdrawal address, the only problem is that it wasn't even my address. They scammed me and sent the bitcoins to their own address, making it look like they have paid me. Don't trust this website since they don't payout what they have to and tries to get away with it by creating fake email conversations that apparently came from me.

This site is not to be trusted and won't pay you out if you win quite a large amount of bitcoins... Cry Angry
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:26:20 PM

Hey,

As most of you people know I won alot of bitcoins from safedice very recently (115btc). I thought this was a legit site that would pay out to its members if they won some bitoins but apparently they don't. I got an email today where they told me that they have cleared my account manually and sent it to my withdrawal address, the only problem is that it wasn't even my address. They scammed me and sent the bitcoins to their own address, making it look like they have paid me. Don't trust this website since they don't payout what they have to and tries to get away with it by creating fake email conversations that apparently came from me.

This site is not to be trusted and won't pay you out if you win quite a large amount of bitcoins... Cry Angry

Unfortunate to hear. Do you have any proof for this accusation?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:30:33 PM

I would also like to point out that this site has ~50 BTC in its bankroll + player balances yet only 11 BTC in the cold address. Chances are extremely high its insolvent unless OP is using a different cold address.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:37:46 PM

Hey,

I am not sure if the admin had sent the bitcoin to their own address, or if they had sent the bitcoin to an impersonator, but neither of these  looks good.
OP, what kind of verification had you done to make sure that the one sending you the email is the actual huggermugger?

huggermugger

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

Hey,

Of course I do. I receieved a fake email from them today where I apparently asked them to send all my bitcoins from my safedice account to a bitcoin address that doesn't belong to me.

Here's the faked email I got today.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UCHViPIycZOWFWbVZ2YS1RdzQ

Here's a page from my conversation with them.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UCHViPIycZbzZPcG1mYW5VWFE

You can see that the log-box between the to mails are a bit different. That the emails are blue and clickable in the faked mail and not blue and not clickable in my conversation with them.
I've always ended my email with 'sincerely, Anton (huggermugger)' and never with just '//huggermugger'.

It also says in the faked email that I sent that email for just two days ago with the subject "withdrawal". But I've written to them from the 6th of April from an email with the subject "Withdraw bitcoins".

It is also strange that I sent this from my conversation today with the subject "withdraw bitcoins":
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UCHViPIycZdGtvY2NYQnJmX2M

And that they answered with this from a new conversation called "withdrawal" that I apparenly had written two days ago
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UCHViPIycZUUY2cjFFY3M5YlU
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:44:41 PM

Hey,

Of course I do. I receieved a fake email from them today where I apparently asked them to send all my bitcoins from my safedice account to a bitcoin address that doesn't belong to me.

You can see that the log-box between the to mails are a bit different. That the emails are blue and clickable in the faked mail and not blue and not clickable in my conversation with them.
I've always ended my email with 'sincerely, Anton (huggermugger)' and never with just '//huggermugger'.

It also says in the faked email that I sent that email for just two days ago with the subject "withdrawal". But I've written to them from the 6th of April from an email with the subject "Withdraw bitcoins".

It is also strange that I sent this from my conversation today with the subject "withdraw bitcoins":

And that they answered with this from a new conversation called "withdrawal" that I apparenly had written two days ago

It seems that either admin is fooled by someone impersonating huggermugger or admin playing some trick to make sure that they own the 100+ btc for themselves. This is going to looks bad either way and this might be the end of safedice. 100 btc is a huge sum of bitcoin and definitely tempting to be stolen though I still hope the admin shed some lights here
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:55:43 PM

Hey,

Sorry to hear that, your winning amount is so big but if you have not received it as you said so you can make a scam accusation thread in order to warn other players to stay away from this site till your problem solved.
But of course you need to provide valid proofs on the scam accusation thread. Otherwise,no one believe in you.

Curious to hear something from SafeDice rep regarding this issue.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
huggermugger

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

Hey,

Sorry to hear that, your winning amount is so big but if you have not received it as you said so you can make a scam accusation thread in order to warn other players to stay away from this site till your problem solved.
But of course you need to provide valid proofs on the scam accusation thread. Otherwise,no one believe in you.

Curious to hear something from SafeDice rep regarding this issue.

I do have proof

wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Seems the site is totally insolvent. Multiple people including myself in chat attempting to withdraw funds. Not even getting errors, we just get our balance wiped and don't receive any bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: