Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁  (Read 361309 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

What about Hashocean ? Is it Ponzi or Legit ?

At least read some of the stuff posted here, before asking same questions over and over again  Roll Eyes

Here you go, and decide for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg14980900#msg14980900

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:12:15 PM

Can we please for the love of GOD move GAW from Obsolete to collapsed Ponzi....

Bloody Hell even the SEC has claimed they are a Ponzi and is dragging them through the courts...
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:37:47 PM

Can we please for the love of GOD move GAW from Obsolete to collapsed Ponzi....

Bloody Hell even the SEC has claimed they are a Ponzi and is dragging them through the courts...

No kidding. Also one that had some very suspicious happenings was amhash.. They supposedly got 3 ph of hw stolen over xmas of 2014  Roll Eyes  They backed hashie.co and it went full ponzi too.. I got the raw end of both those deals only had a small amount in hashi.co but lost over 10 th/s on amhash.  Never to hear of it again.  Now with the whole ethereum DAO mess btc centralizing and difficulty going to the moon im contemplating throwing in the towel.  Been a interesting ride to say the least!  Need to step back and enjoy my summer.. this shit is far too stressful on a day to day basis  Being at this since march of 2014 day in day out its time for a much needed break.  Getting to frustrated with it all it seems anyway Cool

Best Regards and good luck to all .. get out and enjoy the fresh air.. I think we all could use it Smiley
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
GMK

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:19:48 AM

Does anybody know if somewhere there's a full report with history and stats about any cloud mining/HYPE (existing and already bankrupted)?
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:02:26 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 02:13:15 PM by daniele_83

Hi guys, some info:

How do you rate bw.com I see it's considered legit here... how is the service? Couldnt find much reviews.

Is there also the 20 day roi or killing account policy?

Thank you vm

edit
B16 hash investment agreement will last for the life of the miners which are designed to perform for 24 months. The B16 hash investment will terminate automatically when the average mining income can not bear the electricity fee for consecutive ten days.

found it...   Undecided

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:08:22 PM

It looks like CLDmine is already down: https://cldmine.com

I think there is no doubt what will happen next .. Tomorrow a new topic in "scam accusation" section..  Sad

For sure  Wink

Just as a reminder --> cldmine.com is not reachable anymore, so this should be tagged as collapsed  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

Hi guys, some info:

How do you rate bw.com I see it's considered legit here... how is the service? Couldnt find much reviews.

Is there also the 20 day roi or killing account policy?

Thank you vm

edit
B16 hash investment agreement will last for the life of the miners which are designed to perform for 24 months. The B16 hash investment will terminate automatically when the average mining income can not bear the electricity fee for consecutive ten days.

found it...   Undecided

They're currently showing 18.5% earning/electricity ratio on B16 and also strongly implying that they are mining with their new 14nm gear, so if you want to cloud mine this close to the halving they probably look as good a bet as anything.
That's if you don't suffer existential angst at supporting the Big Yellow Machine....  Wink

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:26:34 AM

Just to get some crappy scam sites into the search system, the following all rate solid 7/7 as ponzi "cloudmining" scams

bitstrategy.net/

coinhash.net/

bitcoremining.com/

sky-hash.com/

gigahash.org/

and the brilliantly named

scurmrr.com/

Cheesy

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:33:33 AM

Just to get some crappy scam sites into the search system, the following all rate solid 7/7 as ponzi "cloudmining" scams

bitstrategy.net/

coinhash.net/

bitcoremining.com/

sky-hash.com/

gigahash.org/

and the brilliantly named

scurmrr.com/

Cheesy

Did you check cldmine.com ....

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:40:24 AM

I hope you are joking, that piece of shit has been on the list since early March.

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:39:13 AM

I hope you are joking, that piece of shit has been on the list since early March.

No i am not, and yes i now that it is on the list, but did you add it to the collapsed ones, since the HP is not reachable anymore, that was my initial question  Roll Eyes

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:24:50 PM

Giga hash scam?  lawls good I didn't put any sh*t in there Cheesy Smiley
shouldn't there be some kind of security measures to prevent such scams? just a thought if we could ever use something like block chain
system for cloud mining ISH? Cheesy

I also strongly recommend to just invest the minimum in hash ocean if you ever wanted to invest anything or if you are getting payments then don't re-invest them and just take them and keep in your wallet, because re-investing might help to prolong the ponzi.

Cheers.
Ethey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:00:11 PM

What do you guys think over hashocean.com and the copy bitsrapid?

revo999

Activity: 86

2D animator

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:14:51 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/23/bitcoins-war-could-threaten-its-survival.html

"There is literally a war going on right now in the bitcoin world," Marco Streng, CEO of Genesis Mining, told CNBC last month.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/03/reuters-america-icelands-genesis-launches-first-bitcoin-mining-fund.html

"The fund would be clearly focused on bitcoin mining, but we can also purchase bitcoins directly from the exchanges," said Streng said in an interview.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-07/the-return-of-bitcoin-mining

"In a price-rising scenario, you can see demand that's tripling," says CEO Marco Streng. "And sometimes even higher."

is this makes legit ?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:41:02 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/23/bitcoins-war-could-threaten-its-survival.html

"There is literally a war going on right now in the bitcoin world," Marco Streng, CEO of Genesis Mining, told CNBC last month.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/03/reuters-america-icelands-genesis-launches-first-bitcoin-mining-fund.html

"The fund would be clearly focused on bitcoin mining, but we can also purchase bitcoins directly from the exchanges," said Streng said in an interview.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-07/the-return-of-bitcoin-mining

"In a price-rising scenario, you can see demand that's tripling," says CEO Marco Streng. "And sometimes even higher."

is this makes legit ?

I don't understand well your question, are you saying that Genesis-Mining is legit , cause they may have the mining equipment but as far as I know their mining equipment is outdated and cannot keep up with the difficulty rise so after 2-3 months there they tell you "We are sorry but are shutting down your miner because its not profitable anymore, you would have done the same if you had the miner in your house" , see the bigger scam here, you lose everything in a short amount of time. So Genesis-Mining is definitely not profitable , they maybe legit that they have some mining equipment but its not profitable and they don't say that in y our mining contract, thats where the scam lies with them.
revo999

Activity: 86

2D animator

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 01:56:13 PM

I don't understand well your question, are you saying that Genesis-Mining is legit , cause they may have the mining equipment but as far as I know their mining equipment is outdated and cannot keep up with the difficulty rise so after 2-3 months there they tell you "We are sorry but are shutting down your miner because its not profitable anymore, you would have done the same if you had the miner in your house" , see the bigger scam here, you lose everything in a short amount of time. So Genesis-Mining is definitely not profitable , they maybe legit that they have some mining equipment but its not profitable and they don't say that in y our mining contract, thats where the scam lies with them.

I am not saying it is legit, I am asking about it relevant to media appearance

I found out that they have managed to appear in Major Media news [ business insider , CNBC , bloomberg ]

If anything happens , everyone Knows who is CEO, unlike Scamer sites who runs on fake or anonymous names
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

I am not saying it is legit, I am asking about it relevant to media appearance

I found out that they have managed to appear in Major Media news [ business insider , CNBC , bloomberg ]

If anything happens , everyone Knows who is CEO, unlike Scamer sites who runs on fake or anonymous names

Everyone knows the guy on the left too, used to appear on rags like WSJ:

It's been more than a year since he ran off and the bagholders are still holding empty bags.
daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:34:47 PM

Ehi the guy on the right was sponsoring Genesis Mining!

They're currently showing 18.5% earning/electricity ratio on B16 and also strongly implying that they are mining with their new 14nm gear, so if you want to cloud mine this close to the halving they probably look as good a bet as anything.
That's if you don't suffer existential angst at supporting the Big Yellow Machine....  Wink

Thank you, I am not racist so, not the main problem for me actually.

Honestly I found the website not easy to understand at first shot and that 10 days make me wonder why should I choose their service over genesis mining (which offer 20 days fee redemption) or even better: hashnest.

Btw on hashnest they are not providing any news yet about the releasing of the new Antminers S9.

Then seems like Genesis-Mining has lower mainteinance fee compared to hashnest (0.0004 x Gh/s VS 0.0006)

I made an avg calc of the HashNest roi which took in consideration the halving reward (12.5) and the mainteninance fee of a S9 AntMiner

there's no much roi...

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

pozi or not hashocean pays! Daily  and i just broke even today.
invest in hashocean !

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

pozi or not hashocean pays! Daily  and i just broke even today.
invest in hashocean !

Well, good for you, asshole.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: