Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

The fact is, pbmining paid out weekly with no downtime since they started. And they were honest since, and maybe they are telling the truth still.
Since the location of the mining rigs maybe compromised. It is possible that they are using lesser mining rigs for now, until they move to a more secure location. That might be the reason for the substantial loss of hashing.

LOCATION COMPROMISED? - THERE IS NOT AN ELITE SQUAD OF HITMANN THAT ROAM THE STREETS OF CANADA TRYING TO STEAL MORE EQUIPMENT THAN COULD BE MOVED IN A DAY... THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING BEST BUY NEEDS TO KEEP THE LOCATION OF THEIR STORES SECRET SO NOBODY STEALS ANYTHING...NOBODY IS AFTER JASON BOYKO OTHER THAN PEOPLE HE STOLE FROM FIRST
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

we have his address , some friends in Canada will be paying a visit very soon , hope his moms in it would be nice to discuss it with an adult Smiley

I dont think his mom would cooperate with strange men at her door steps, but maybe some law enforcement would do. lol.

Time to jaxxx it up.
Jeremiah1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:49:14 PM

A note to all those posting their customer #, and demanding a refund. 99.99% sure that is not going to happen. The best you/we can hope for is that he continues to make payouts every Sunday, and eventually re-coup the potential losses. Even if he cuts the payouts to 50% or less, its better than nothing, and also a step towards showing he is willing to make restitution.

I have plenty of experience of people owing me $$$, that is beyond what they can come up with on short notice. When you force their hand, a lot of times, they go into hiding. They also develop a ridiculous little bitch mentality of "he's being a dick to me, so I'm not going to pay him back", to justify them not even trying to pay you back. I have found that the best policy is to just "let it be" for a short time to see how they handle the situation. Many times, I have been paid back with interest as a thank you for not busting their balls.

If he does not show any signs of trying to make restitution within the next month or two, than by all means, feature him on your next episode of "will it blend" on liveleak. If he's smart enough, he won't get himself into that type of situation.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:01:28 PM

A note to all those posting their customer #, and demanding a refund. 99.99% sure that is not going to happen. The best you/we can hope for is that he continues to make payouts every Sunday, and eventually re-coup the potential losses. Even if he cuts the payouts to 50% or less, its better than nothing, and also a step towards showing he is willing to make restitution.

I have plenty of experience of people owing me $$$, that is beyond what they can come up with on short notice. When you force their hand, a lot of times, they go into hiding. They also develop a ridiculous little bitch mentality of "he's being a dick to me, so I'm not going to pay him back", to justify them not even trying to pay you back. I have found that the best policy is to just "let it be" for a short time to see how they handle the situation. Many times, I have been paid back with interest as a thank you for not busting their balls.

If he does not show any signs of trying to make restitution within the next month or two, than by all means, feature him on your next episode of "will it blend" on liveleak. If he's smart enough, he won't get himself into that type of situation.

Lets be clear here: this can not be unwound and its impossible for Jason to repay everyone in full, even if he never spent a satoshi of his loot (fat chance). PBmining has been paying out since the beginning of this year, investors that participated in this scam early enough made a profit. If you can not clawback those profits, the money just isnt there, and we are not talking small change here that jason could solve by selling his car. Or even his house (which isnt his).

So wait all you want for 'signs of trying to make restitution', it will do you no good. The only things you can hope for is that whatever can be recovered will be divided honestly and that we are ensured Jason will serve as an example for other scammers by being punished adequately. For both of these, you need to get the authorities involved.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

Can you not begin by being honest ? Death treats dont make your miners in iceland disappear

I lol'd
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

join pb mining discussion group and share your opinion

https://www.facebook.com/groups/769411676461290/
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:14:14 PM

join pb mining discussion group and share your opinion

https://www.facebook.com/groups/769411676461290/

Not fucking likely, i have a life, thanks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
pbmining customer

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

The fact is, pbmining paid out weekly with no downtime since they started. And they were honest since, and maybe they are telling the truth still.
Since the location of the mining rigs maybe compromised. It is possible that they are using lesser mining rigs for now, until they move to a more secure location. That might be the reason for the substantial loss of hashing.

LOCATION COMPROMISED? - THERE IS NOT AN ELITE SQUAD OF HITMANN THAT ROAM THE STREETS OF CANADA TRYING TO STEAL MORE EQUIPMENT THAN COULD BE MOVED IN A DAY... THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING BEST BUY NEEDS TO KEEP THE LOCATION OF THEIR STORES SECRET SO NOBODY STEALS ANYTHING...NOBODY IS AFTER JASON BOYKO OTHER THAN PEOPLE HE STOLE FROM FIRST

Based on his post, there are guys blackmailing him and would do anything to get what they want. It doesnt neccesarily mean stealing it, have you heard of mining rigs being set on fire.

The fact is they paid out weekly since they started.
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:16:27 PM

Just like any ponzi scam...
pbmining customer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:29:05 PM

If it is a ponzi scam.. Why would they still reply and promise refunds?? They can just leave and do not reply at all.
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

If it is a ponzi scam.. Why would they still reply and promise refunds?? They can just leave and do not reply at all.

please never have children.

pbmining customer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

Pleas construct a complete sentence. You do not make sense.
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:38:13 PM

if i must:
Please do not ever have children, as they will turn out as stupid as yourself.

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:41:50 PM

I have a complete sentence for you.

You seem to be very "pro" pbmining, you've even called yourself pbmining customer to let the world know it, are you associated with pbmining in any way shape or form? or could you be the infamous Jason? You are a newbie like me and it would be very easy for you to create another account to see what everyone is saying about pbmining.

Could come across as slight paranoia or reading between the lines, I like to give food for thought
pbmining customer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

if i must:

Thats better. You're not stupid at all.  Smiley
Im not stupid. Im only looking at a different perspective.
You have your own opinion.
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:43:41 PM

if i must:

Thats better. You're not stupid at all.  Smiley
Im not stupid. Im only looking at a different perspective.
You have your own opinion.

no, i have the facts, you simply have delusions.

pbmining customer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

You seem to be very "pro" pbmining, you've even called yourself pbmining customer to let the world know it, are you associated with pbmining in any way shape or form? or could you be the infamous Jason? You are a newbie like me and it would be very easy for you to create another account to see what everyone is saying about pbmining.

Could come across as slight paranoia or reading between the lines, I like to give food for thought
I am pro pbmining. I would like pbming to continue still. If not, i would like to get my refunds. Thats it.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

It's all about buying time.

Jason knows the gig is up. It's only a matter of time before the feds get involved.

He's hoping most of you will hold off on filling your reports until he has safely fled the country with all his cash/belongings.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:04:33 PM

I am pro pbmining. I would like pbming to continue still. If not, i would like to get my refunds. Thats it.

How can people openly say they wish a ponzi scheme to carry on? I do hope you get a refund though.
pbmining customer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:07:57 PM

How can people openly say they wish a ponzi scheme to carry on? I do hope you get a refund though.
I would like the legit pbmining to continue still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: