Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:45:45 PM

I feel shame because i was in your signature campaign, you pay us yes, but if I had known what I know now I would not have done.

Given your current signature for another ponzi scheme, I'd get used to that feeling

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

They can still come out on top if they manage to refund everyone. If that happens will the people who threatened him and called a scammer apologize? Closing down the business doesn't make him a thief.

People have already made this point, but how do Facebook threats shut down mining ASICs? Read carefully... he said in spite of substantial losses, he's going to TRY to refund what he can. The cake is a lie.
Hello Mr ThePhwner.  We know where you and your family live.  We know where your offices are and we know who works for you.  I am sure you would consider 20% of your earnings a small price to pay to make sure nothing happened to any of those people or properties.  As this is the internet, this email was sent via Tor and the money is to be paid to a bitcoin address which will then go through SEVERAL mixers.  You won't be able to trace us.  

Sleep well.

See, its quite simple.

ROFL. You're quite simple. A, you just did that on the record. B, I've never hidden my real identity, or location, as I am involved in a couple Bitcoin-related ventures. But hey I'm real impressed that you know about Tor and mixers. In the mean time, PB Mining stole from customers, I'm screwed out of BTC like everyone else, and you're a dick with a single digit IQ.

I really shouldn't really reply but, you must be American as you missed the irony of my post.  Wink  I wasn't trying to blackmail you, I was just trying to make a point of how easy it would be to do something like this.  It's not like the films where they tap the phone when the blackmailer calls and then have cops waiting when the drop is made.  With the internet you can be pretty anonymous, and if someone threatens your family, are you really, really going to take that chance?

Winky face back at ya cock munch. What you call irony, I call a waste of time. And in black and white on the Internet, you made threats. It's only easy to do what you're claiming can be done if both people involved are total fucktards and are complicit in wrong doing. Why am I not worried about your simple-minded, "ironic" scenario? Because as has been pointed out, it't not that easy. And, since I'm not running a ponzi and failing to pay customers, any potential blackmailers really have no reason to target me. Sad thing is, not every American is an idiot. If you think your scenario is plausible and potentially effective, well, might be time to look in the mirror.

Besides... this thread is about PB suddenly up and fucking off with vague promises of refunds.

EDIT: Even if you did post that through Tor, you posted it through your established forum account. If you want to talk about missing the point, I'm not sure a mid-level G-man at the cybercrimes unit would immediately see the "irony" in what looks like an attempt at extortion. Should we find out? Just for fun? LOL. Winky face.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

Winky face back at ya cock munch. What you call irony, I call a waste of time. And in black and white on the Internet, you made threats. It's only easy to do what you're claiming can be done if both people involved are total fucktards and are complicit in wrong doing. Why am I not worried about your simple-minded, "ironic" scenario? Because as has been pointed out, it't not that easy. And, since I'm not running a ponzi and failing to pay customers, any potential blackmailers really have no reason to target me. Sad thing is, not every American is an idiot. If you think your scenario is plausible and potentially effective, well, might be time to look in the mirror.

Besides... this thread is about PB suddenly up and fucking off with vague promises of refunds.

Oh, never mind.  Roll Eyes

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:59:45 PM

Oh, never mind.

Good luck at QoinPro. ROFL.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:07:00 PM

Oh, never mind.

Good luck at QoinPro. ROFL.

Yes, QoinPro is a bit of a bad joke.

Anyway, back to bitching about PBMining.

Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

Ey...men....relax....it is friday....  Wink

And right, this is the thread of bashing PBMining, not yourself...!  Grin Grin Grin
Hiraga

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

Shaw is the local cable monopoly. Connecting through Shaw is like connecting through Comcast in the US.

I was thinking why does someone post with the name of their provider next to their name, he could be working for the company, but then saw all the other posts also have providers mentioned. So nevermind.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:28:46 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 02:39:31 PM by johny08

I feel shame because i was in your signature campaign, you pay us yes, but if I had known what I know now I would not have done.

Given your current signature for another ponzi scheme, I'd get used to that feeling

LOL

This time cryptomine.io its A real one. LOL.

What hardware are they mining with Mr. Shamefull?

P.S. better betting on my referral. You lose or you win. Its honest. No drama with waiting for every sunday payment
bennynjetz

Activity: 66

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:47:24 PM

This is me:
Customer #: 18326
Username: bitkizzy
Last Login: 11-12-2014
Payout Address: (hidden)
Password: ENCRYPTED change
Show Username in Global Stats: Do not display Start showing
Landing page after login: Profile page Switch to the Global Stats

This is my brother:
Customer #: 34515
Username: jameswesley00
Last Login: 12-12-2014

Once I get the info from the other people I've referred, I want theirs to be refunded as well. These are 5 year contracts, so if PB is definitely going under, we want our entire 5 year contracts fulfilled immediately. The same goes for every one of your customers - refund them, too. Do the right thing here, PB. This is nauseating.

Donations: 1NhxuKCckuHcFeZ8ZgpjYxmH7GRJfpBqQC
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:19:52 PM

This is me:

This is my brother:

Once I get the info from the other people I've referred, I want theirs to be refunded as well. These are 5 year contracts, so if PB is definitely going under, we want our entire 5 year contracts fulfilled immediately. The same goes for every one of your customers - refund them, too. Do the right thing here, PB. This is nauseating.

OUCH....5.2th/s and 2.8th/s, I'm guessing from the total returns on your brothers account that he invested a large sum not too long ago and has only seen a few weeks worth on his investment?

I am not in the hole as much as you guys are but I am most certainly in there with you, I am less than hopeful of a return on my investment let alone for PB to fulfil the full 5 year contracts immediately.
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

Yes I will second that like have said previously I have 900 GH/S I want the cash that is owed to me. You put your trust in people and look what happens they run off with your money. I want to trus him still because of the payments I have always had from him. This is so unfair. 2 weeks and being scammed by 3 companies

Just hope that PBmining does come true with what he says he is going to do. But still does not make me understand why pbmining.ru is the same as pbmining and I read russian and you go in there and contracts are being sold. Has he ran off to concentrate of scamming more people??

I hope not

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:28:44 PM

Yes I will second that like have said previously I have 900 GH/S I want the cash that is owed to me. You put your trust in people and look what happens they run off with your money. I want to trus him still because of the payments I have always had from him. This is so unfair. 2 weeks and being scammed by 3 companies

Just hope that PBmining does come true with what he says he is going to do. But still does not make me understand why pbmining.ru is the same as pbmining and I read russian and you go in there and contracts are being sold. Has he ran off to concentrate of scamming more people??

I hope not

Offcourse, it's a ponzi....

odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:29:58 PM

IF there is even a shred of a Legal basis for demanding Contracts are repaid and/or refunded will depend upon the clauses of each contract at the time of Agreement won't it?

Now if those contracts don't have any such clauses in them then what chance is there of their owners recovering any losses ? Except via the Goodwill of those in control of PBM's Bitcoin Wallets right?

Hence I'd appreciate very much if Jason et-al would attempt to communicate their intentions in slightly more detail than has so far been the case!

Sincerely,
Odlal.
adib

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

I don't understand how all of this started and why everyone seems to think Jason was about to run off. I haven't seen any evidence, all I have seen is that someone took it upon themselves to post his facebook profile because they "THOUGHT" pbmining was skimming. I haven't seen any evidence that I should be mad at PBMining (Jason) for (other than the fact that they shutdown due to threats), and as it stands it does look like he was harassed and chased out with no concrete evidence, just accusations.

Someone please fill in the blanks, I have read through most of this thread and haven't seen anything of the like.

We havent seen any proof of mining gear also.
And why would you close your mining operation because of threats... seriously... call the police, record the conversations, do something else than wha would actually increase the number of threats...

If you dont call 1/10 returns as skimming and payouts being less against what difficulty says than go back to school.

Im tired of people defending this scammer.

TIPS - 19JLxDkCfn5x667xCeSgmYNop4WLR3ci27
gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

hi! What happened with PBMining? I ask, because I had 1745Ghs there Sad
I think its sad, but isnt that proof of that - POS coins like HYP or TEKcoin are more secure then cloud mining?!!
   When you buy TEKcoin or HYP - You buy HASPOWER for proof-of-stake algorythm.. isn't that true? And this coins are traded publicly and you are always in control of your haspower.. as you hold it all the time.. some would say that "price declines on POS coins!", but when you buy haspower at some "cloud hashing farm" you will face difficulty rise.. its true - If someone buys hashpower online, one must consider investing to high POS coins (TEKcoin, HYP) too.. and another proof of that is that GAWminers are now releasing proof-of-stake Hashlets too..
What do you think?
peace

--
=I/O CONFLIKT=

bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:16:25 PM

This is me:

This is my brother:

OUCH....5.2th/s and 2.8th/s, I'm guessing from the total returns on your brothers account that he invested a large sum not too long ago and has only seen a few weeks worth on his investment?

I am not in the hole as much as you guys are but I am most certainly in there with you, I am less than hopeful of a return on my investment let alone for PB to fulfil the full 5 year contracts immediately.

Yeah that's why this sucks so bad. My brother is very leery of things like this, but he has seen the payouts I've been getting from my home mining farm - before I sold it all and sunk it in to PB. That was the one thing that showed him that I trusted in the service, so he got in too. Now I will never hear the end of it from him lol. What makes matters worse is that there are a lot more people that have purchased hash power because of my endorsement. This is just bad all around. So no big fuc*ing BOO HOOS for this PB mining guy. No one gives a shit about him or his personal woes. Just give us the money that we deserve and let's go on with our lives. Any vacuous statements made about "perhaps you will get your money back" and "we are doing all we can" are just bullshit. This is an outrage, and you should give us our FULFILLED contract settlements now. And I'm a nice, peaceful individual. This guy crosses someone who is not so nice and it won't be pretty for him.

So stop ALL of the bullshit and give us our GD money back NOW

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:05 PM

This is me:

This is my brother:

Yeah that's why this sucks so bad. My brother is very leery of things like this, but he has seen the payouts I've been getting from my home mining farm - before I sold it all and sunk it in to PB. That was the one thing that showed him that I trusted in the service, so he got in too. Now I will never hear the end of it from him lol. What makes matters worse is that there are a lot more people that have purchased hash power because of my endorsement. This is just bad all around. So no big fuc*ing BOO HOOS for this PB mining guy. No one gives a shit about him or his personal woes. Just give us the money that we deserve and let's go on with our lives. Any vacuous statements made about "perhaps you will get your money back" and "we are doing all we can" are just bullshit. This is an outrage, and you should give us our FULFILLED contract settlements now. And I'm a nice, peaceful individual. This guy crosses someone who is not so nice and it won't be pretty for him.

Yeah that's why I don't talk about mining, clouds, or even BTC to people just in case it blows up. If I run into a like minded person we can chat otherwise I'm rigged for silent running.
bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

Oh yeah - 5.2 Th/s + 2.8 Th/s = 8 Th/s x .0016 BTC = 12.8 BTC x $354.98 = $4543.74

You are goddamn right this is a lot of money. We want it all back. The bigger boys out there with bigger investments have to be itching to be in the same room with this PB guy.

bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

This is me:

This is my brother:

Yeah that's why I don't talk about mining, clouds, or even BTC to people just in case it blows up. If I run into a like minded person we can chat otherwise I'm rigged for silent running.

Good advice, sir

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

He has at least some of your money, and as of right now he has essentially no motivation to give any of it back. He will not do so without some convincing.
http://police.saskatoon.sk.ca/onlinereporting/fraud
http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit-howtoreportfraud.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: