Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

Guys please use this opportunity to warn against other cloud mining scams. I'm afraid you might be too late for PBmining but you can still help save somebody else the pain with other "companies".
kennenman

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

Why are people even keeping this thread alive?

Because there are alot of people that have more than 540.4 gh/s on the line and can do nothing about it

i took a hit as well, but not really hard like 540 gh/s.

I have about 50 gh/s, but i can only imagine if I invested in way more, etc. thank god, i didnt go ham on buying gh/s. I told myself to give this site a full year to survive before i invested in more then i should.
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

Because there are alot of people that have more than 540.4 gh/s on the line and can do nothing about it

I've got 4500 Gh/s and an investment of 9.25 BTC at risk with only 4 BTC paid out, which I have reinvested 100%
You bet I want to see this and other similar threads continue ... I want my money back !

revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

So, I sent an email to the pbmining admin email address several months ago.. They actually replied back in person. The X-Originating IP in the header points towards Saskatoon in Canada. Will I be breaking any law if I post the IP address on here?
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:32:43 PM

I've got 4500 Gh/s and an investment of 9.25 BTC at risk with only 4 BTC paid out, which I have reinvested 100%
You bet I want to see this and other similar threads continue ... I want my money back !

That's a pretty big hit to take. I for one will be keeping this thread alive as the option to "give up, learn your lesson and move on" is not an option. For the post that states mining has stopped, I have checked my profile and BTC is still accumulating......slowly!!
SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Damn PB! I thought you were good folks. Still hope you are.
My customer# is 714, I took up for you sometimes.  If you're
not in business anymore I want either the rest of my payouts for the rest
of all my contracts or a refund for failing to be able to uphold the contract.
5 years is 5 years. Otherwise I hope you're being truthful and reimburse all
of us for the losses we've experienced due to whatever bug.
Glad I didn't refer anyone.
You have a pb referral code in you text

Yeah no shit I see that  & everybody else does too. If you noticed only pbmining is highlighted.
It never gained any referrals also basically I never asked for them. I think its possible he's
gone because my account isnt hashing at all now.  I hope not but looks like he's done.

BitBoy900 you are still mining, this is from the global stats page BTC0.00461171 then refreshed BTC 0.00461204
bennynjetz

Activity: 66

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

I have created a petition under the advice of my attorney for us to collect our well-deserved payouts. If you would like to sign this and join in on the fight, please click here and sign the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pb-mining-fulfillment-of-contract-agreements

Donations: 1NhxuKCckuHcFeZ8ZgpjYxmH7GRJfpBqQC
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:46:54 PM

I have created a petition under the advice of my attorney for us to collect our well-deserved payouts. If you would like to sign this and join in on the fight, please click here and sign the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pb-mining-fulfillment-of-contract-agreements

A petition ? "Dear scammer, please return my money".  Maybe you can add a poll too?
OMG, the level of delusion in this thread is absolutely astounding, even by bitcointalk forum standards.
MichaelNZ

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:47:55 PM

Damn PB! I thought you were good folks. Still hope you are.
My customer# is 714, I took up for you sometimes.  If you're
not in business anymore I want either the rest of my payouts for the rest
of all my contracts or a refund for failing to be able to uphold the contract.
5 years is 5 years. Otherwise I hope you're being truthful and reimburse all
of us for the losses we've experienced due to whatever bug.
Glad I didn't refer anyone.
You have a pb referral code in you text

Yeah no shit I see that  & everybody else does too. If you noticed only pbmining is highlighted.
It never gained any referrals also basically I never asked for them. I think its possible he's
gone because my account isnt hashing at all now.  I hope not but looks like he's done.

BitBoy900 you are still mining, this is from the global stats page BTC0.00461171 then refreshed BTC 0.00461204

In the context of what we now know about PB, mining is a relative term ... Even though they claimed to own hardware, there is little to no evidence that was ever true.

snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:49:04 PM

However how can you reasonably demand reimbursement for the full 5 year contract whenever it is impossible to know how much those 5 years of mining would have yielded?
SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:49:20 PM

What exactly did your attorney say will be done with this petition once the 1,000 signatures have been reached?
MichaelNZ

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:52:40 PM

That's a pretty big hit to take. I for one will be keeping this thread alive as the option to "give up, learn your lesson and move on" is not an option. For the post that states mining has stopped, I have checked my profile and BTC is still accumulating......slowly!!

I've survived Mt.Gox, been right royally screwed by CEX.io, ripped off by Cointerra and unless I see something back from this cock-up I'm well and truly out of pocket

bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:52:49 PM

Wait, people. Before we start talking out of our asses, why don't we do SOMETHING? THAT was the advice given to me - do SOMETHING. If you don't want to participate, then don't. If you have a better idea, then propose it. I cannot sit here and do nothing while my and my referrals' money is sitting out there in limbo. So please - be kind. If you cannot be kind, please just shut up.

SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

Wait, people. Before we start talking out of our asses, why don't we do SOMETHING? THAT was the advice given to me - do SOMETHING. If you don't want to participate, then don't. If you have a better idea, then propose it. I cannot sit here and do nothing while my and my referrals' money is sitting out there in limbo. So please - be kind. If you cannot be kind, please just shut up.

My post wasn't a dig, I am genuinly interested in what your attorney said he/she will do with a petition signed by 1,000 pb customers
bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:57:46 PM

What exactly did your attorney say will be done with this petition once the 1,000 signatures have been reached?

He proposed that if there are enough people out there who are willing to come together and join forces and try to make this right, then going to the authorities will carry a lot more weight if I have YOUR VOICE backing me up - that is, instead of me just going out there by myself acting on my own.

I am fully aware that there are armchair intellectuals out there that will say that this petition will do nothing, but I am curious to see exactly what they are going to do other than criticize what I'm doing. So let's not waste our time by giving me shit about what I'm doing and sign the petition. I will do everything I can for you and everyone else out there that is getting raped by this company. I'm standing up for what's right. Talk shit about my methods and you are just wasting your time. Trust me - I HAVE TIME. I will at least try to make this right.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

Before you bought, after you bought, before you reinvested, after you reinvested, some of us told you this was a ponzi, explained why it had to be a ponzi and why  you'd lose your money - but you didnt listen.

When it collapsed, some of us discovered the identity of the person behind it, some of us wrote you a nice template to file with the authorities, provided you links and everything you need.  you didnt listen, instead  you post a poll.

Do keep in mind the people that have tried to help you all the way are doing this with no profit motive whatsoever, while the only reason you wasted your money, and that of other people, was your own greed.

and now you are asking us to shut up?  How dare you.
bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

He proposed that if there are enough people out there who are willing to come together and join forces and try to make this right, then going to the authorities will carry a lot more weight if I have YOUR VOICE backing me up - that is, instead of me just going out there by myself acting on my own.

I am fully aware that there are armchair intellectuals out there that will say that this petition will do nothing, but I am curious to see exactly what they are going to do other than criticize what I'm doing. So let's not waste our time by giving me shit about what I'm doing and sign the petition. I will do everything I can for you and everyone else out there that is getting raped by this company. I'm standing up for what's right. Talk shit about my methods and you are just wasting your time. Trust me - I HAVE TIME. I will at least try to make this right.

Thank you for your comment. I have to say that it is extremely difficult for me to see anything on here other than 100% support from all of you. We have ALL lost money and nitpicking is ludicrous. Forgive me if I seem a bit short - I am fucking furious right now. Not meaning to take it out on you, my friends

bennynjetz

Mining til I puke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Just help if you want to. If you don't then don't. Do something or not. I don't care. I have lost a lot of money, and your criticism will not stop me from getting what is rightfully mine. It will also not stop me from helping the hundreds of others who have lost even more. If you insist on being non-supportive, go right ahead. I honestly never thought that ANYONE would say anything negative about my fight to get PB to do the right thing. Somehow, you have found a negative spin on this. Congratulations

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:40:31 PM

Well dont shout now over spilled milk,over the last 6 weeks myself and others told you it was a scam they were not even mining no data centre no Asics no nothing.

MichaelNZ

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:49:27 PM

I can't get your petition to work, it says ... Please enable JavaScript in order to sign a petition.
Java is enabled, sorry chap, no signature from me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: