Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:07:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:47:42 AM

Tomorrow is Sunday! you think?
I very sad because I don't hear anythink from PB from last Sunday!
UKBC

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:03:35 AM

Mr Teal I have filled out that for, for you with most of the transaction. My Xapo account only goes back a certain few months so I have put in there what I can grab and have asked xapo for the the other months that are not accessible online but the form is done and sent for the most part.

Investor respect I am from the UK I am happy to ring but I think the police is slightly different to hear in the UK I can't just say Jason Boyko has stolen my money. Would I not need more information ? Have you rang them and what did they ask. I am happy to ring them ?

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

I can't belive Group Bitcoin said that Jason's Bitcoin address has 0 in it. What a complete ass. Sorry group Bitcoin I always thought you were a bit unsavoury because I paid 90 pounds for 50 GH/s and get paid 75 p on average a month. To that I still think is not right. 9 years till I get my money back ?... PM me please as I have always wanted to know why ?

Anyway back to the scammer and most wanted Jason I have filled out the partition, MR Teals form and going to ring that number for the police tomorrow as I have just spent 3 hours going through my Bitcoin wallet trying to find all the transactions for MR teals form.

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:36:14 AM

Why are people even keeping this thread alive?

Because there are alot of people that have more than 540.4 gh/s on the line and can do nothing about it

I've got 4500 Gh/s and an investment of 9.25 BTC at risk with only 4 BTC paid out, which I have reinvested 100%
You bet I want to see this and other similar threads continue ... I want my money back !

That's a pretty big hit to take. I for one will be keeping this thread alive as the option to "give up, learn your lesson and move on" is not an option. For the post that states mining has stopped, I have checked my profile and BTC is still accumulating......slowly!!

I've survived Mt.Gox, been right royally screwed by CEX.io, ripped off by Cointerra and unless I see something back from this cock-up I'm well and truly out of pocket

Considering how much warning was on this forum from myself and others the fact that even after getting ripped off multiple times you still fell for this obvious scam shows you don't have two brain cells to rub together.

In future please send any money you feel like wasting/investing to me, i'll give you back 10% at some point in the future

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:40:59 AM

Mr Teal I have filled out that for, for you with most of the transaction. My Xapo account only goes back a certain few months so I have put in there what I can grab and have asked xapo for the the other months that are not accessible online but the form is done and sent for the most part.

Investor respect I am from the UK I am happy to ring but I think the police is slightly different to hear in the UK I can't just say Jason Boyko has stolen my money. Would I not need more information ? Have you rang them and what did they ask. I am happy to ring them ?

please just call the number and post when you have done so. please DO NOT report back any info. we dont need to inform jason of anything that could help him get away with it.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:43:03 AM

Let´s see what Payday brings to light. 10%, 100% or Nothing.

Fact is: PBMining has always paid, but payout was lower.

Before i call it a Scam and calling a Canadian Police Station (they would not understand my bad english anyway, would need a german speaking canadian police officer)

"Hello Police. Pbmining, jason bayako stole my BTC. I want my Money back can you help me?"

i wait until Payday is over.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
pbmining customer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:44:54 AM

IF YOU HAVE NOT CALLED THIS NUMBER, +1 306 975 8300 AND TOLD THEM THAT JASON BOYKO STOLE YOUR MONEY THAN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD NO LONGER POST UNLESS YOU HAVE CALLED. THE NUMBER FOR THE SASKATOON POLLICE IS 306 975 8300. WHY ARE YOU WAITING. PLEASE POST 911 ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED. i like blue more.. also keep reposting till we get 100 calls
Others dont have access on calling the number, do they have option to receive complaint online?
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:47:37 AM

SASKATOON POLLICE , blah they not even know what Bitcoin is to begin with.

Let`s wait after Sunday (Payday) and what PBMining has to say thereafter.

guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

IF YOU HAVE NOT CALLED THIS NUMBER, +1 306 975 8300 AND TOLD THEM THAT JASON BOYKO STOLE YOUR MONEY THAN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. YOU SHOULD NO LONGER POST UNLESS YOU HAVE CALLED. THE NUMBER FOR THE SASKATOON POLLICE IS 306 975 8300. WHY ARE YOU WAITING. PLEASE POST 911 ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED. i like blue more.. also keep reposting till we get 100 calls
Others dont have access on calling the number, do they have option to receive complaint online?
Anyone can access the number. Create a gmail account and use Google Voice, international phone calls are free from there. All you'd need then is a microphone, which can cost as little as $5.

However, if you don't want to report it via phone I'm sure you can submit a report online.
investor respect

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:01:52 AM

YES , THEY DO HAVE AN ONLINE FRAUD COMPLAINT DIVISION. THE LINK IS IN THIS THREAD, BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND IT AND SEND IT TO YOU..........ALSO, GOOD JOB. KEEP THE PHONE CALLS COMING IN. WHAT WE WANT IS FOR EVERY BODY AT THE LOCAL POLICE TO BE TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY PHONE CALLS THEY GOT. YES YOU CAN EMAIL BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME. WE WANT TO HAVE PEOPLE BUSY ANSWERING OUR PHONE CALLS. WE WANT TO STAND OUT !!!! PLEASE CALL MORE THAN ONCE. DONT JUST LISTEN TO THEM MAKE SURE YOU ARE HEARD

ALSO, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF SOMEBODY KNOWS THE MOD, PLEASE ASK THEM TO POST A LINK TO THIS THREAD WE CANT LET THIS PUNK DICK HEAD WALK ALL OVER US. WE NEED TO ALL BE DOING THE SAME THING. PLEASE KEEP REPOSTING THE POLICE NUMBER.
pbmining customer

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

Anyone can access the number. Create a gmail account and use Google Voice, international phone calls are free from there. All you'd need then is a microphone, which can cost as little as $5.

However, if you don't want to report it via phone I'm sure you can submit a report online.
Dont wanna waste $5 more.. I've been on the website, Filing report on Canadian Anti Fraud is complicated and might not be checked asap. If someone can call the police station and ask for online info, maybe an email address of their fraud division. I think that would be faster.
investor respect

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:07:07 AM

Dont wanna waste $5 more.. I've been on the website, Filing report on Canadian Anti Fraud is complicated and might not be checked asap. If someone can call the police station and ask for online info, maybe an email address of their fraud division. I think that would be faster.

I DONT TRUST YOU PBMINING CUSTOMER.. I THINK YOU ARE JASON.. YOU HAVE ONLY POSTED THINGS THAT ARE BENIFICIAL FOR JASON. WATCHING A GUY THAT RIPPED YOU OFF GO TO JAIL IS WORTH WAY MORE THAN 5 BUCKS...AND BEING DISCOURAGING ONLY HELPS JASON..YOU ALWAYS POKE YOUR HED UP WHEN THE HEAT IS ON....LOOK AT THIS GUYS POSTS IF HE DOESNT ERASE THEM HE IS VERY SUSPICIOUS... LIKE YOU CANT GO TO THE WEBSITE YOURSELF

KEEP CALLING I THINK THIS IS A GOOD SIGN
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:22:31 AM

I DONT TRUST YOU PBMINING CUSTOMER.. I THINK YOU ARE JASON.. YOU HAVE ONLY POSTED THINGS THAT ARE BENIFICIAL FOR JASON. WATCHING A GUY THAT RIPPED YOU OFF GO TO JAIL IS WORTH WAY MORE THAN 5 BUCKS...AND BEING DISCOURAGING ONLY HELPS JASON..YOU ALWAYS POKE YOUR HED UP WHEN THE HEAT IS ON....LOOK AT THIS GUYS POSTS IF HE DOESNT ERASE THEM HE IS VERY SUSPICIOUS... LIKE YOU CANT GO TO THE WEBSITE YOURSELF

lol he said: "maybe an email address of their fraud division. I think that would be faster."

if he is jason, he would be more likely buy more time rather than get himself deeper in problems much faster (with a direct email adress) as they already are.

I think best is: keep calm at least after next paypay.

If nothing get paid out, well then shi.t hits the fan.

Like i said, pbmining always paid. yes they took a cut from payouts for whatever reason but scammed?

Not.

Not until now..

MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:24:06 AM

Considering how much warning was on this forum from myself and others the fact that even after getting ripped off multiple times you still fell for this obvious scam shows you don't have two brain cells to rub together.

In future please send any money you feel like wasting/investing to me, i'll give you back 10% at some point in the future

Sure Mr Piggles, how much do you want Huh No, wait I haven't got two brain cells to rub together, how could a dumb fuck like me work out something so complicated as operating a wallet ??

In the words of Mrs Brown "THAT'S NICE" !!

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:37:39 AM

how could a dumb fuck like me work out something so complicated as operating a wallet ??

i'd ask myself that same question if I was you

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:43:14 AM

how could a dumb fuck like me work out something so complicated as operating a wallet ??

i'd ask myself that same question if I was you

Instead of just being a sarcastic smart arse child saying "told ya so" Why don't you give us the benefit what you believe is your superior intellect and instruct us on what you believe is the right way of doing things ... Or would that fuck up your game of "I know something you don't know" ??

investor respect

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:45:11 AM

SASKATOON POLLICE , blah they not even know what Bitcoin is to begin with.

Let`s wait after Sunday (Payday) and what PBMining has to say thereafter.
his silence has said enogh - please refrain from trying to help him. its not about the police knowing everything-its about putting jason on the radar
pbmining customer

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:49:48 AM

I stood up for pbmining not for jason. Its faster if there are several options. Yeah, you read my post. They would know.
investor respect

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:24:52 AM

I stood up for pbmining not for jason. Its faster if there are several options. Yeah, you read my post. They would know.

jason is pb... and your right - thats exactly what you have been doing
abodii

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

Hi Friends As the director said he have  many problem so Instead of threatening him Please help him to return pbmining Many of us have invested And his partner in trouble
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: