Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:34:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:39:53 AM

I have just submitted the link of this thread to the newspaper.
Ghai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:50:56 AM

He pays, there are no guaranteed pays in the contracts, so I think he still fulfills his contracts. I doubt if he can be prosecuted at this moment.  

I'll just wait until payments stop and no solution is offered before I take action. The fact that he still pays, that he stopped selling hash and that he's trackable gives me a hope. I think the word 'Ponzi" and "scam" is often used too soon anyway in the bitcoin world (mt.Gox trauma). There could be plenty of reasons why this is happening, I hope he'll explain some day what happened and why. I hope even more that his customers will be refunded.
GonnaGrinditout

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:14:01 PM

Is it the new pbmining address? 1PBMqRZMnx2xL7zoqh2kFuAqdr4L3W1tjr ?
Why they change 1PaydayTAjsppNyoWBUbVmVT2gT9efCjWo ?

≛≛≛BTC  HUGE 7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  BTC≛≛≛
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:18:06 PM

Is it the new pbmining address? 1PBMqRZMnx2xL7zoqh2kFuAqdr4L3W1tjr ?
Why they change 1PaydayTAjsppNyoWBUbVmVT2gT9efCjWo ?

yes. i think that are his real miner
socrtwo

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:01:29 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 02:57:44 PM by socrtwo

Following what I said earlier, I think Jason obviously either is a victim of blackmail or not. However if he wants to move forward it may not matter whether the persecution claims are true anyway. However, if he is the victim as such, as I said before he may have been lured into buying even cheaper "wholesale bitcoin mining contracts" than what he was selling. So then last week they say "Surprise, there is no generation of BTC and by the way the coins we were feeding you were actually a loan" or something similar "and furthermore we want pay-back with 22% interest or we harm you and/or family and let your customers know they are a victim of a ponzi scenario."

So let's say that is actually what happened. Sorry for confusing the issue earlier in thinking he too was a victim of a larger ponzi scheme that is falling apart now, but that certainly is possible too. However I think ponzi schemes are traps investing providers fall into and they are too weak willed to come clean until it is way too late. I doubt that another weak willed provider of a larger ponzi scheme in this case would be credibly threatening him and/or his family. Instead I think it simply a case where he is victim of loansharking on a multi-million dollar scale, and I believe the loans of BTC came from an international source like Russia or China. I suppose there even could be more than one source of them. At least I think this is the scenario he wants us to believe.

So the question is now, what should he do if indeed this is the case or even if he is pretending this is what happened?
  • My suggestion to him is to in fact, buy BTC on the open market with his own and/or family borrowed money. Ironically of course, his family will not have loan sharking terms for him but hopefully give him interest free money. My thought, I reiterate, is he does come from a family of big money and that's why he was able to make his website work as smoothly as it has for almost a year. My thinking is he is used to very high expectations and has legitimate business connections and knowledge that let him operate at this level. I bet there have been family members who have been warning him all along that things sounded fishy and he should be very careful etc. Note: so far I don't think he is doing this a the BTC price has stayed around $350 for the last few days and I'm guessing if someone is trying to buy 1000's of bitcoins the price would be rising quickly.
  • He then should pay off the loan sharks for every BTC they have provided to him over the past year that they claimed was derived from mining, along with say 22% interest they are blackmailing him for. He can then wipe his hands clean of the loan sharks.
  • Next and definitely concurrently, he should refund also with BTC purchased on the open market with Canadian dollars or just dollars flat out, all who have lost faith in him with BTC at the rate at which they bought GHs at. He could also add a bit of interest for the inconvenience of breaking the contract too Shocked.
  • Then for his remaining customers he should do the hard and expensive work of finding legitimate wholesale providers like any good business person and again he needs again to pay for this out his and/or his family's pocket.
  • Finally he needs to cooperate with Sgt. Failler, The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and this forum and come completely clean about what happened and what he has done and will be doing as he is doing it. Are any Americans having any luck with the Anti-Fraud Centre site? I'm trying to get a key and all. In the wee hours it errored out on me. Now it says it doesn't recognize my Email so I have to reregister.

And let me reiterate this is going to be extremely expensive for him literally, emotionally and mentally, but if the is the scenario that occurred or even if it is just what he wants us to believe this is what is going on and he has some honesty as a business person and human being it is a way out and a way forward. He needs to pay off anyone who wants an immediate refund in Canadian dollars say at 150% of the going rate for GHs right away and he needs to be under law enforcement supervision right away too.
socrtwo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:10:52 PM

Has anybody tried calling the DIGITAL MINING STORE at 314 33rd street east, saskatoon, Saskatchewan s7k0s4, Canada: (306) 716-0288?

It of course goes to voicemail, but the voicemail does say it is the mailbox of Jason Boyko and I heard his voice identifying himself Shocked...I left a message asking him to call me and I promised to be fair reporting back here.
socrtwo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:53:35 PM

DONT FORGET TO GET IN TOUCH WITH
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/index.html
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/about-star-phoenix/contactus.html
GET THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER ON THIS STORY, THIS IS A GREAT STORY FOR A SMALL TOWN,  IT IS  A SMALL TOWN EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY. REPORTERS WILL QUICKLY GET ALL THE INFO. MAYBE A BIGGER NEWS WILL PICK UP THE STORY.
TURN ON THE HEAT ON THIS BASTARD.

Finbad, great job. I just wrote a note Dave Deibert ((306) 657-6279) ddeibert@thestarphoenix.com and Sean Trembath ((306) 657-6263) strembath@thestarphoenix.com, the online editors to make them aware of what is going on if they have not been notified by you all yet.

I'm calling Sgt. Failler and/or his assistant in a few minutes.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

DONT FORGET TO GET IN TOUCH WITH
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/index.html
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/about-star-phoenix/contactus.html
GET THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER ON THIS STORY, THIS IS A GREAT STORY FOR A SMALL TOWN,  IT IS  A SMALL TOWN EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY. REPORTERS WILL QUICKLY GET ALL THE INFO. MAYBE A BIGGER NEWS WILL PICK UP THE STORY.
TURN ON THE HEAT ON THIS BASTARD.

Finbad, great job. I just wrote a note Dave Deibert ((306) 657-6279) ddeibert@thestarphoenix.com and Sean Trembath ((306) 657-6263) strembath@thestarphoenix.com, the online editors to make them aware of what is going on if they have not been notified by you all yet.

I'm calling Sgt. Failler and/or his assistant in a few minutes.

Same, wrote an e-mail to this newspaper (I guess they will receive a lot of emails lol)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

Again, until now PBMining always paid - every week. It´s far from a "scam" as it stands right now.

PS: I got paid today. Payout far from normal but got paid.

You gave him x bitcoins. He gave you back less than x bitcoins (and less than he was supposed to). The sooner people stop believing that this means anything the sooner they will stop losing their coins. Please wake up.

If you hand a cashier a $100 bill and ask for change and they give you $80 did they scam you? Why is this any different?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

we have no case for reimbursement.
we have every case to make sure he gets put in prison for a very long time.

i hope that clarifies.

Thank you.  

I got most of my money back in the weekly payments so I am going to put the rest down to experience.  Lets face it Btc is half what it was when we signed up, so we were never going to make any real profit.  Wink  

Best of luck with your quest.  Hope you get him.

The price of bitcoin is irrelevant to this situation. You paid for hashpower to get bitcoins, you did not get the amount of bitcoins that you were supposed to. Even with the price drop, you would be in a better financial situation if he did what he was supposed to do (or if you just held onto the coins yourself). If the price goes up to 2k per coin tomorrow you still got screwed because he didn't give you as many coins as he was supposed to.
Glucose

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Again, until now PBMining always paid - every week. It´s far from a "scam" as it stands right now.

PS: I got paid today. Payout far from normal but got paid.

You gave him x bitcoins. He gave you back less than x bitcoins (and less than he was supposed to). The sooner people stop believing that this means anything the sooner they will stop losing their coins. Please wake up.

If you hand a cashier a $100 bill and ask for change and they give you $80 did they scam you? Why is this any different?

I think he just tries to convince himself Cheesy
internacionale

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

pb mining is currently a failing business and a recovery is trying to be made. if you feel you have suffered a loss i am sincerely sorry, our losses are very large as well. there are thousands of customers affected by this.  other options are also being looked at for sources of recovery.

*This is an automated message.  *
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:43:58 PM

pb mining is currently a failing business and a recovery is trying to be made. if you feel you have suffered a loss i am sincerely sorry, our losses are very large as well. there are thousands of customers affected by this.  other options are also being looked at for sources of recovery.

*This is an automated message.  *

Seems to be the general reply everyone is getting when trying to communicate with them.

Hopefully he will bring out some news or communication of his own, but I'm not holding my breath
socrtwo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 06:14:50 PM by socrtwo

I made a report to the Royal Canadian Mounties online Anti-Fraud Centre. The website is working now for me.

I also received a call back from Valerie, the civilian assistant to Officer Failler. She reports that she cannot start a case unless a Saskatoon resident makes a complaint, so if there are any readers of this thread who are from Saskatoon and are not showing their normal returns and are worried about this all falling apart like the rest of us are worried, you might be the one to get some action finally going.

Otherwise Valerie, who according to department procedure won't give her last name, reported that all of us in the states and Canada have to make a report to our local police and they then are supposed to send a report to the Saskatoon police. You are supposed to tell the officer you spoke with Valerie (so do call her before making the report) and to give the officer Valerie's direct number: 306-975-8243. This is the normal procedure for fraud like this. Write to me if you want to know the time frames involved.

Valerie reported she is not a an officer but a civilian. By the way I saw a reference to other responsibility of officer failler. He has to deal with about 1000 stolen autos in Saskatoon every year, show please show some sensitivity to what goes on in that office besides fraud and this possible particular one.
adib

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:23:13 PM

I made a report to the Royal Canadian Mounties online Anti-Fraud Centre. THe website is working now for me.

I also received a call back from Valerie, the civilian assistant to Officer Failler. She reports that she cannot start a case unless a Saskatoon resident makes a complaint, so if there are any readers of this thread who are from Saskatoon and are not showing their normal returns and are worried about this all falling apart like the rest of us are worried, you might be the one to get some action finally going.

Otherwise Valerie, who according to department procedure won't give her last name, reported that all of us in the states and Canada have to make a report to our local police and they then are supposed to send a report to the Saskatoon police. You are supposed to tell the officer you spoke with Valerie (so do call her before making the report) and to give the officer Valerie's direct number: 306-975-8243. This is the normal procedure for fraud like this. Write to me if you want to know the time frames involved.

Valerie reported she is not a an officer but a civilian. By the way I saw a reference to other responsibility of officer failler. He has to deal with about 1000 stolen autos in Saskatoon every year, show please show some sensitivity to what goes on in that office besides fraud and this possible particular one.

And the mistery behind the "You agree you are not a Canadian" is solved.
This was all planed who belives hes trying to payback is a child.

TIPS - 19JLxDkCfn5x667xCeSgmYNop4WLR3ci27
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:36:36 PM

Following what I said earlier, I think Jason obviously either is a victim of blackmail or not. However if he wants to move forward it may not matter whether the persecution claims are true anyway. However, if he is the victim as such, as I said before he may have been lured into buying even cheaper "wholesale bitcoin mining contracts" than what he was selling. So then last week they say "Surprise, there is no generation of BTC and by the way the coins we were feeding you were actually a loan" or something similar "and furthermore we want pay-back with 22% interest or we harm you and/or family and let your customers know they are a victim of a ponzi scenario."

So let's say that is actually what happened. Sorry for confusing the issue earlier in thinking he too was a victim of a larger ponzi scheme that is falling apart now, but that certainly is possible too. However I think ponzi schemes are traps investing providers fall into and they are too weak willed to come clean until it is way too late. I doubt that another weak willed provider of a larger ponzi scheme in this case would be credibly threatening him and/or his family. Instead I think it simply a case where he is victim of loansharking on a multi-million dollar scale, and I believe the loans of BTC came from an international source like Russia or China. I suppose there even could be more than one source of them. At least I think this is the scenario he wants us to believe.

So the question is now, what should he do if indeed this is the case or even if he is pretending this is what happened?
  • My suggestion to him is to in fact, buy BTC on the open market with his own and/or family borrowed money. Ironically of course, his family will not have loan sharking terms for him but hopefully give him interest free money. My thought, I reiterate, is he does come from a family of big money and that's why he was able to make his website work as smoothly as it has for almost a year. My thinking is he is used to very high expectations and has legitimate business connections and knowledge that let him operate at this level. I bet there have been family members who have been warning him all along that things sounded fishy and he should be very careful etc. Note: so far I don't think he is doing this a the BTC price has stayed around $350 for the last few days and I'm guessing if someone is trying to buy 1000's of bitcoins the price would be rising quickly.
  • He then should pay off the loan sharks for every BTC they have provided to him over the past year that they claimed was derived from mining, along with say 22% interest they are blackmailing him for. He can then wipe his hands clean of the loan sharks.
  • Next and definitely concurrently, he should refund also with BTC purchased on the open market with Canadian dollars or just dollars flat out, all who have lost faith in him with BTC at the rate at which they bought GHs at. He could also add a bit of interest for the inconvenience of breaking the contract too Shocked.
  • Then for his remaining customers he should do the hard and expensive work of finding legitimate wholesale providers like any good business person and again he needs again to pay for this out his and/or his family's pocket.
  • Finally he needs to cooperate with Sgt. Failler, The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and this forum and come completely clean about what happened and what he has done and will be doing as he is doing it. Are any Americans having any luck with the Anti-Fraud Centre site? I'm trying to get a key and all. In the wee hours it errored out on me. Now it says it doesn't recognize my Email so I have to reregister.

And let me reiterate this is going to be extremely expensive for him literally, emotionally and mentally, but if the is the scenario that occurred or even if it is just what he wants us to believe this is what is going on and he has some honesty as a business person and human being it is a way out and a way forward. He needs to pay off anyone who wants an immediate refund in Canadian dollars say at 150% of the going rate for GHs right away and he needs to be under law enforcement supervision right away too.

YOU ARE THE MOST SCREWED UP DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKER EVER. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. if thats what happened he is even more responsible. that would mean he didnt even have any mining to sell. our contracts are with him. if he falls victim it has nothing to do with us. everybody in the world that owed money could just say something happened to them-therefore no pay back.. you are a jack ass dumb fuck.. excuses for theft are not reasonable-fuck off
Glucose

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:59:08 PM

I made a report to the Royal Canadian Mounties online Anti-Fraud Centre. THe website is working now for me.

I'm not Canadian but I think there are plenty of Canadians anyway... Because they didn't put the "you agree you are not a Canadian" thing since the beginning of PB but only since canada tried to regulate bitcoin.. I can imagine plenty of contracts with canadian people where already accepted..
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

I'm in Saskatoon and I'd be more than happy to take a lead on submitting a report. However, I'd have to be in ownership of a PB account I suspect. I'll have to figure out how I can purchase an account (probably here in the market would work) and then I'd be able to submit a report.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

I'm in Saskatoon and I'd be more than happy to take a lead on submitting a report. However, I'd have to be in ownership of a PB account I suspect. I'll have to figure out how I can purchase an account (probably here in the market would work) and then I'd be able to submit a report.

if it does the job, you can have my account free of charge... however, the transfer would require action by Jason (please correct me if I am wrong here)

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
socrtwo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:19:40 PM

Good point. I forgot about that. However maybe it's an additional crime to specifically target foreigners with criminal activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: