Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:01:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:01:23 AM

PbMining wanted to stay anonymous and you dump fucks posting private Informations even from the lead developer and his girlfriends facebook profile.

NO wonder!

That´s a multi million dollar business you think what can happen? Ever heard of Extortaion?

Again, YOU screwed it for us

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

PbMining wanted to stay anonymous and you dump fucks posting private Informations even from the lead developer and his girlfriends facebook profile.

NO wonder!

That´s a multi million dollar business you think what can happen? Ever heard of Extortaion?

Again, YOU screwed it for us
Well Christ, a multimillion dollar business? Of course once people find out the extortion will commence immediately.

Quick, someone better email the 7999 other millionaires in Saskatchewan and let them know that they are next on the list.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/8-000-millionaires-call-saskatchewan-home-1.1314480

You're capable of getting on the internet, so I have a hard time believing you are stupid enough to actually buy the story Boyko is spreading (which conveniently doesn't mention hardware at all, of course) about how the harassment and meanness of the internet has vanished thousands of Bitcoins. You say you actually paid for all the hashrate you claim to have with PBmining, yet you don't seem particularly upset with the operator of said business running it in such a way that even it's registration being known brought it to its knees.

Again, from the top. Please explain, in excruciating detail, how knowledge of the business name and registrant has caused said flourishing business to collapse overnight, with by all accounts millions of dollars in hardware vanishing into thin air. Please, don't skim over details.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:46:28 AM

You and some others did more harm than any good to us thousands of Pbmining customers. That´s a FACT.

And i think PBMining could confirm this. You started the trouble, it would still running smooth for all of us - ponzi or not.

I´m 100% confident that i get most if not all of my investments back.

Why? Because i´m no Asshole same some of you who screws it all for other people.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:01:22 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 08:52:11 AM by Puppet

So you're saying you believe he actually has a 5+PH mine (and the most efficient one in the world at that) ?
If so, why can he no longer pay out in full instead of just a tiny tiny % ?
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:59:11 AM

I got less BTC than last week. Did i understand right, some of u got more than last week? How much more?

Hello!
btcgnome

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:07:53 AM

I got less BTC than last week. Did i understand right, some of u got more than last week? How much more?

I was mistaken.  Same amount as last week for me.
byteSized

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:09:10 AM

I technically got more. Last week one of my contracts failed to pay out. This week it did.
So this week, I simply got what I should have gotten last week plus this week's earnings. The rate is lower though.

Last week my 103 GHS contract gave me around 0.0001 BTC and this week it's dropped to 0.00008.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:40:00 AM

I technically got more. Last week one of my contracts failed to pay out. This week it did.
So this week, I simply got what I should have gotten last week plus this week's earnings. The rate is lower though.

Last week my 103 GHS contract gave me around 0.0001 BTC and this week it's dropped to 0.00008.

0.0001/103GHS/week? It's 90 times less than the expected revenue : https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty !?
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:43:01 AM

I got double what I got last week.  4 cents (in BTC), up from 2 cents on 150 GH.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:45:10 AM

So you're saying you believe he actually has a 5+PH mine (and the most efficient one in the world at that) ?

They never said they have 5 PH mining gear. They bought a lot of hashing power from other sources (see PBmining profile "Did you know?")

Also, posting his girlfriends facebook profile , his developer, his profile and stuff ?

LOL waht has his girlfriend to do with any mining? Maybe she even don´t know what bitcoin and a bitcoinwallet is  Roll Eyes

You never tought a second about it that unhappy customers are after her then and demand ransom or i dont know whats it called in english.

Again: It all started with that. I even stopped following the old thread only was reading scam scam scam, ponzi ponzi ponzi. And everything was normal this time, lol.

Sorry, thats a fact. Some of you made it worse. Especially the one who posted those facebook profiles.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:16:34 AM

They never said they have 5 PH mining gear. They bought a lot of hashing power from other sources (see PBmining profile "Did you know?")

Riiight. Because we all know you can buy hashing power cheaper than pbmining sold it for. So what he is doing with all that purchased mining power now?

Also, posting his girlfriends facebook profile , his developer, his profile and stuff ?

Developer? He is listed as sole owner of the company. And their profiles were public.

LOL waht has his girlfriend to do with any mining? Maybe she even don´t know what bitcoin and a bitcoinwallet is  Roll Eyes

ex-girlfriend by the look of it. She owns the house where the business is registered. And may be the only lead you're gonna have to find Boyo.

Again: It all started with that. I even stopped following the old thread only was reading scam scam scam, ponzi ponzi ponzi. And everything was normal this time, lol.

Sorry, thats a fact. Some of you made it worse. Especially the one who posted those facebook profiles.

And you're an idiot. The only reason it collapsed is because all of you stopped pouring in more money than you got out of it.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:20:04 PM

Laverne Boyko is the garbage´s mom, right ?

Jadine Dmyterko, Jesse Dmyterko

Wayne Boyko, Bob Boyko et cetera et cetera.

Don´t worry it has tons of relatives there in Saskatchewan

so tracking it down is unlikely to be a problem in the future.

phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:29:26 PM

You never tought a second about it that unhappy customers are after her then and demand ransom or i dont know whats it called in english.

Stop beeing in denial. Face the fact that you were part of on an ongoing ponzi scheme with an active supporting role. There is no weaseling out of this.
Just look it in the eye.
Nothing will happen to you, you will be fine. We all make mistakes.
I have another suggestion to make : Take the referral links out of your signature, tell your referrals to pull their money out of these cloud mining services and do the same.
Live happily ever after.

But this is in vain, none of you would do this. Not even for money.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

I would not be surprised one bit if the RCMP and the local police have not paid him a visit yet.

Fortunately for us Canada is not a 3rd world country and Canadian police are quite competent.

The crown CAN press charges.

As well , a small town of 250000,  every body knows everybody,  I am sure rumors are starting.

It is cold very cold this time of year,  all people do is hang out and talk.

Skatter

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:46:46 PM

boom to bust with a lot of cloudmining services lately.
Im not overly concerned anymore as this happens to a re-occuring event and goes to say the risk is always going to be there.
as my BTC grows i will be further investing in other places knowing that it is highly possible that it will end. Just as long as they dont die all together at once.

Skatter

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:50:27 PM

a lot of ddos attacks on cloud services and exchanges recently.
hashprofit
ltcgear
c-cex.com
Hashie
just to name a few
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

It's true, I know everyone in this small town of a quarter million people. I'm really good with names. Tongue

Galdur, I'm curious. When you said at the start of the month that you'd heard someone had mailed Boyko two pig's ears and he got paid off $1000, who told you that?
I heard that someone sent Jason two pig´s ears

with just a return address. Not sure what the silent

message was but he quickly got a thousand dollars

back.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

a lot of ddos attacks on cloud services and exchanges recently.
hashprofit
ltcgear
c-cex.com
Hashie
just to name a few

c-cex is working for me now.

HashProfit officially suspend site till Monday 5th of January.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:10:55 PM

It's true, I know everyone in this small town of a quarter million people. I'm really good with names. Tongue

Galdur, I'm curious. When you said at the start of the month that you'd heard someone had mailed Boyko two pig's ears and he got paid off $1000, who told you that?
I heard that someone sent Jason two pig´s ears

with just a return address. Not sure what the silent

message was but he quickly got a thousand dollars

back.

Sorry Mr. T.

I´ll have to plead the fifth.

Anyway, since the fucker in charge of this scam will in all likelihood

get away scot free - this is simply a very important message to other

operators that anything goes. Personally I think a scumbag on the

bottom of a lake would be a much healthier message but that´s just

me.

Hope they give the fucker´s dog a decent funeral at least.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

I still think PBMining is no scam in first place.

It all started when MrTeal and Puppet posted personal informations (family ,friends) about PbMining when everything was running smoothly.

That´s a fact - look at the old official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.5360

That´s very dangerous and they screwed it up for ALL of us

We all can thank them , this situation is BECAUSE of them imaho

did you get paid what you should have if you mined with the amount of hashes you paid for?

That is the only question. If the answer to that is no, you are getting ripped off. If it's double from last week, that really doesn't make sense unless your pool was exceptionally lucky. And that can be easily proved on the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: