Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 09:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436826 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:52:34 AM
 #2041

Your post and complaint is really making a big effect on the price of VTR right now.. good thing you are just sending from a faucet and not from your own wallet.
Perhaps Bittrex was not notified of the new wallet, thats all.. or the faucet running right now is the one that is  not updated.
rocks64
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:57:51 AM
 #2042

I have had this issue for a year.  I just did not give it such attention.  I thought it might have been a delay in the network.  But all this time, my wallet is still empty and there is no record of my money.  I think its their job to know if there was an update, don't you think?  This is the only exchange that has that coin. 
target
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1041


View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:03:52 AM
 #2043

The coin seem to exist long time ago yet its the first time I've heard of.  
I'm interested since i'm a tpb user myself and hope to see this coin being used by lots of us. Its good to see its listed on bittrex as well. must be worth investing.

how can torrent downloaders use the coin?
leigh2k14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:58:29 AM
 #2044

Glad I sold after the last update, looks like this is going back to 600 sat.

I'll check back in closer to the new year good luck all.


●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
 
Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
mishax1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017


View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:08:21 PM
 #2045

Same here..  see ya in a decade  Roll Eyes
chiznitz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 500


View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:59:14 PM
 #2046

That space was not there when I cut and paste to the faucet:

xr1BBSdh84b79WshZYryAFhJgpsboMcYjLLMLLEkZLYkJNjtc29kFHuSmGRMrueEGkUqcBuQipgfJo8 DFvUCpXmemRazAkF3CPCU1b

And none of my requests were deposited into my wallet at Bittrex

I enter above address in Search Address at cryptoguru dot tk:

Address: xr1BBSdh84b79WshZYryAFhJgpsboMcYjLLMLLEkZLYkJNjtc29kFHuSmGRMrueEGkUqcB Not Found.

This is what is returned(a truncated address)

Is that a normal VTR address or stealth address?


It is a valid Stealth Address for the VTR network.  If the faucet does not accept it then I would say they have not updated their wallet.

This is not a Bittrex issue at this time as this is definitely a valid address for the network.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
spartak_t
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1180


@FAILCommunity


View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:03:33 PM
 #2047

snip

Just to confirm that this was indeed Ryan from Bittrex. I wrote him in their IRC channel.


coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:07:28 PM
 #2048

Same here..  see ya in a decade  Roll Eyes

Dude. I'm completely fucking gutted. I had you down all wrong.

There you were hodling VTR, while still managing to be a dick about the project. It was just self flagellation, all long (devotion beyond the call of duty).

Still, you need to work on that trading thing. If you're hodling a coin, you need to be a tad more positive about its prospects.
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
 #2049

Glad I sold after the last update, looks like this is going back to 600 sat.

I'll check back in closer to the new year good luck all.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Should have hodl.

Oops.
leigh2k14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:23:33 PM
 #2050

Glad I sold after the last update, looks like this is going back to 600 sat.

I'll check back in closer to the new year good luck all.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Should have hodl.

Oops.

Coins mate, given the way the developer has been for the last year and a half, an autistic mute that doesn't like to engage people and just stay silent, I see no reason why that would change until the next release, at the end of the year.

This project will hover around the 600 sat mark until torrents are implemented, vTorrent should be named vCoin until then. Smiley

I'll still keep 200k. Most likely accumulate more around November.


●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
 
Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
mishax1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017


View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:05:45 PM
 #2051

Same here..  see ya in a decade  Roll Eyes

Dude. I'm completely fucking gutted. I had you down all wrong.

There you were hodling VTR, while still managing to be a dick about the project. It was just self flagellation, all long (devotion beyond the call of duty).

Still, you need to work on that trading thing. If you're hodling a coin, you need to be a tad more positive about its prospects.

Let me just..
If there's anything I've learned form trading altcoins, it is not to 'fall in love with a project/coin'.

Anyway, a year in crypto is like a decade, right?
ik_do
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 522
Merit: 500


View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
 #2052

Glad I sold after the last update, looks like this is going back to 600 sat.

I'll check back in closer to the new year good luck all.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Should have hodl.

Oops.

Coins mate, given the way the developer has been for the last year and a half, an autistic mute that doesn't like to engage people and just stay silent, I see no reason why that would change until the next release, at the end of the year.

This project will hover around the 600 sat mark until torrents are implemented, vTorrent should be named vCoin until then. Smiley

I'll still keep 200k. Most likely accumulate more around November.

Its peculiar though, because there is an extreme volume of coins out there.

Very, very, very, very few have had any actual focus on an actual usage scenario beyond "exchange of value" or "the next generation of cryptocurrency".

Like thanks you've invented Bitcoin 1.3143242---what of it?

Without some link to CPU/storage/network there isn't a point as far as I'm concerned. Yet here we have one of the few crypto projects that links to storage solutions--and people are so dismissive.

I could care less about people's attitude towards the short term price. It really doesn't matter to me, I expect to retire when something concrete is released. Yet in terms of developers out there he/she has been forthcoming when appropriate, honest where applicable and generally a decent person.

I don't say that with disregard to individual's decisions--make up your own mind--but unless this dev is pulling the ultimate 36 month long ruse cruise and just seeking to "troll" people with complete disregard to profit (they could've pumped/dumped multiple times) I don't see the point.

They're either developing crypto/torrent which doesn't actually exist yet, or they're full of shit (which means they're so dedicated towards misleading people for no apparent reason, they could've made 100x profit just from making a generic shitcoin)

By all means, please show me a cryptocurrency out there that involves bittorrent/file storage that isn't shit or decades away from release.
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:08:20 AM
 #2053

Glad I sold after the last update, looks like this is going back to 600 sat.

I'll check back in closer to the new year good luck all.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Should have hodl.

Oops.

Coins mate, given the way the developer has been for the last year and a half, an autistic mute that doesn't like to engage people and just stay silent, I see no reason why that would change until the next release, at the end of the year.

This project will hover around the 600 sat mark until torrents are implemented, vTorrent should be named vCoin until then. Smiley

I'll still keep 200k. Most likely accumulate more around November.

Its peculiar though, because there is an extreme volume of coins out there.

Very, very, very, very few have had any actual focus on an actual usage scenario beyond "exchange of value" or "the next generation of cryptocurrency".

Like thanks you've invented Bitcoin 1.3143242---what of it?

Without some link to CPU/storage/network there isn't a point as far as I'm concerned. Yet here we have one of the few crypto projects that links to storage solutions--and people are so dismissive.

I could care less about people's attitude towards the short term price. It really doesn't matter to me, I expect to retire when something concrete is released. Yet in terms of developers out there he/she has been forthcoming when appropriate, honest where applicable and generally a decent person.

I don't say that with disregard to individual's decisions--make up your own mind--but unless this dev is pulling the ultimate 36 month long ruse cruise and just seeking to "troll" people with complete disregard to profit (they could've pumped/dumped multiple times) I don't see the point.

They're either developing crypto/torrent which doesn't actually exist yet, or they're full of shit (which means they're so dedicated towards misleading people for no apparent reason, they could've made 100x profit just from making a generic shitcoin)

By all means, please show me a cryptocurrency out there that involves bittorrent/file storage that isn't shit or decades away from release.

I'm forming a bromance right about now.

There actually are one or two projects out there, but they are Bitcoin focused. They will do well, but there is room for more than one. There is room for more than 20.

The difference is: Coin; Bitcoin; Satoshi; country.

Where else or how else can you profit from a working torrent project? Sure you can wait until torrents are out. But at that point you're paying retail prices for each VTR.
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:13:26 AM
 #2054

Same here..  see ya in a decade  Roll Eyes

Dude. I'm completely fucking gutted. I had you down all wrong.

There you were hodling VTR, while still managing to be a dick about the project. It was just self flagellation, all long (devotion beyond the call of duty).

Still, you need to work on that trading thing. If you're hodling a coin, you need to be a tad more positive about its prospects.

Let me just..
If there's anything I've learned form trading altcoins, it is not to 'fall in love with a project/coin'.

Anyway, a year in crypto is like a decade, right?

 
Quote from: Sun Tzu
cheer leading does not equal love
drays
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073


View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:01:28 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 04:14:29 PM by drays
 #2055

I have had this issue for a year.  I just did not give it such attention.  I thought it might have been a delay in the network.  But all this time, my wallet is still empty and there is no record of my money.  I think its their job to know if there was an update, don't you think?  This is the only exchange that has that coin.  

@rocks64: I hate faucets, but I have went to test it and tried to get http://cryptoguru.tk send some 0.1 to your Bittrex address... It is still shown in the payment "Queue", but I believe it will be dropped out eventually. On the graph "cryptoguru.tk" shows multiple payments done in last few days, but the payment list sshows only one actual payment done on Aug 23. Almost 100% probability the problem is on the cryptoguru.tk side, not on Bittrex.

@all:
It looks like "cryptoguru.tk" does not work at all with VTR long addresses - only with short ones. Long addresses are not shown anywhere - neither when you browse blocks, nor transactions. You cannot find a provably existing long VTR address if you try to use their block explorer. Only short ones are shown and searchable. Is it because the long address is "stealth" address?

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073


View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:14:00 PM
 #2056

By the way, Bittrex itself also has problem sending funds to long addresses. I always had to specify a short VTR address in my Bittrex withdrawals, because it did not accept a long one (gui keeps telling the address is invalid, but that is not true - the address is perfectly fine). Guys, was anybody able to get Bittrex send funds to long VTR address? If anybody did, please reply, as that is indeed looks strange.

And finally a general question, as I seem to get finally confused with those long addresses... Excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know how to find the short VTR addresses from a long one and vice versa? Is it possible to do at all, or is that possible to do for an address belonging to me only?

... this space is not for rent ...
ik_do
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 522
Merit: 500


View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:18:02 PM
 #2057

I messaged the cryptoguru dude so hopefully he'll pop by at some point and clarify.
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:50:44 PM
 #2058

By the way, Bittrex itself also has problem sending funds to long addresses. I always had to specify a short VTR address in my Bittrex withdrawals, because it did not accept a long one (gui keeps telling the address is invalid, but that is not true - the address is perfectly fine). Guys, was anybody able to get Bittrex send funds to long VTR address? If anybody did, please reply, as that is indeed looks strange.

And finally a general question, as I seem to get finally confused with those long addresses... Excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know how to find the short VTR addresses from a long one and vice versa? Is it possible to do at all, or is that possible to do for an address belonging to me only?


I had trouble with Bittrex and the long stealth addresses. I raised a couple of support tickets last year as their wallets automatically generated the long addresses.

That might have changed since then.
bitwarrior
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000



View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:20:31 AM
 #2059

I just received the 0.1 VTR from faucet on my bittrex wallet a few hours ago.

Address: xr16Z1Mdx1ijGuE6AUcfE38Xv72piHhHhBWkDrhbFyWua7ML85RN314LZEk37CUDdXLoABu9onEqxd2 KnCHnnWkqptzcLNDbQ8uig3
TxId: 189929767f8c43a393fe902b1942303b4978e16c332f3e2b2c13d0fe149774d0
drays
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073


View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:38:07 AM
 #2060

I just received the 0.1 VTR from faucet on my bittrex wallet a few hours ago.

Address: xr16Z1Mdx1ijGuE6AUcfE38Xv72piHhHhBWkDrhbFyWua7ML85RN314LZEk37CUDdXLoABu9onEqxd2 KnCHnnWkqptzcLNDbQ8uig3
TxId: 189929767f8c43a393fe902b1942303b4978e16c332f3e2b2c13d0fe149774d0

Nice. Someone seems to be working on this... At the moment VTR faucet at cryptoguru is disabled, so I suppose the issues are being looked into.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 263 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!